Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Year four term one week part seventeen


Year four term one week part seventeen

I awoke the next morning in agony to find Helen had attached a bottle to my now soft dick and in the night I had filled it. I staggered out and emptied it and used the bathroom noticing how now my whole body ached and how I was covered in scratch marks and bite marks from the numerous vixens that had used me. Then Helen appeared and boomed out a cheery good morning and told me on a Sunday she had a lie in. I groaned as I felt exhausted as the girls party had been a real killer if I had been fresh but after the abuse of the day and the previous abuse had nearly killed me. I dreaded another day in the yard but Helen had a worse plan as and she told me that I had better get moving because we had to get going as their was a horse show on and we were going and I was going to meet lots of lust filled ladies keen to get off. I groaned at that and at the fact once more the terrible tablets were offered to me. However I swallowed them and was soon moaning in pain as they inflated my abused member.

Helen bundled me naked with the cord back around my ankle into the car and we drove off to the yard. Once there I found several women waiting and for thirty minutes I was in the side room and pleasured Emma one, Joanna and Georgina and terrifyingly I came with each of them as the tablets affected my dick leaving me drained and full of dread. Then I was pulled into a horse lorry and dumped in the back. It was a big lorry with several horses in it and near the cabin was a small bed. I was tied to this and the lorry drove off leaving me with Emma two who removed her jodhpurs and made me satisfy her first with my tongue and then with my dick as the lorry bounced along. Then she got off me and replaced her jodhpurs telling me I was in for a real fun day of sex while she wanted to get two class wins at least. I lay dazed as the lorry was parked and the horse lead out and tied around it. We seemed to be at the side of a big field and I saw at least a dozen more lorries as well as horse boxes parked around us. Then Sophia entered the lorry and leered at me as she pulled off her jodhpurs. She told me to lick her off as she had a hang over and had to ride in fifteen minutes. As I knelt and served her she told me that at the party she had got off again with a lad called Mike. She told me dismissively he was an okay screw when sober but when they got to her bedroom he was drunk and could not get it up so she had had to wank off onto his passed out body. Then she gave an evil laugh and told me that before she had hooked up with him Mike had gone to the blue room and been blown by Charlie. Therefore she had got Charlie to propose him as a pink room boy for the next party and she gave an evil laugh and told me no one left her stranded and relying on her fingers to come unless they wanted some real cock and ball pain. I groaned thinking that Mike was in for a real bad night as Sophia came on my face and then left me confused and dazed and dreading the rest of the day.

I was not alone for long because Helen entered next and pulled down her jodhpurs and made me knell and lick her off telling me that word was spreading and I was in for a real interesting morning. I groaned because my dick was really painful and the taste of her sweaty pussy was disgusting and the thought of another day of sexual slavery made me want to cry. As Helen left I heard her booming out to some more people that I was inside but they were not to spend too much time with me as I was a popular stud. I moaned as into the horse box came two more massive middle aged women. They laughed as they saw me lying naked and erect on the bed and one turned to the other and said it was nice to have a keen stud. The other nodded and undid her shirt exposing a massive white bra which she pulled off to allow two gigantic flat boobs to flop against her stomach. As she did this her friend was removing her bra and I realised they were going to enjoy me together. They stripped naked revealing their unappetising flabby bodies and then the first one moved and mounted me and rammed her pussy into my mouth telling me to get busy. I groaned as she tasted foul and then shuddered as her friend encased my dick in her big hand and fisted me. The woman on my face moved after a minute and rammed my dick into her and rode me as her friend moved and rammed my head into her floppy boobs and made me rub and lick these as her friend excited herself on my wooden erection. After she had come pussy replaced boob and then the other woman rode me groaning away and as she did so her friend mounted me and presented her pussy and told me to lick her to heaven. I licked away groaning under the women’s combined weight until after quite a few minutes they both came as she they did so I had a painful empty orgasm as well and as I groaned my mouth open the woman on my face spurted juices down my throat. Then they got of laughing and telling me I was cute and dressed but as they left I heard them telling some more women outside that I was now free and I was great.

Next in were two more large middle aged women wearing jodhpurs and riding jackets who leered at me as they removed their jackets and jodhpurs and told me they wanted to have some fun. They certainly had fun as both mounted me and took turns either to enjoy my tongue or my tender dick. However for me in was painful and both women were saggy, old, unclean and very heavy as they used me for their pleasure. After both had come several times in came the next woman dressed in jodhpurs and jacket. She was alone and that was nice and was also younger and slimmer. She was not attractive as she had a massive nose and virtually no boobs but was preferable to the last two pairs. However she was a very rude girl laughing and jeering as she stripped and making me kneel and lick her off before she got me to lie on the bed and then she rode me until she came. However she had a very tight pussy that hurt my dick as she used me but caused me to have an empty orgasm with her. This made her laugh and then as I lay tired and sensitive she fisted my dick laughing at my forced erection before finally leaving me for the next woman to enjoy.

This was another middle aged woman with a scrawny body and a sharp lined face who removed her jodhpurs and knickers and lay on the bed while my tongue busied itself giving her pleasure. Then I gave the same service to first Sophia and then Melissa before serving with my tongue two large women. The next woman however got fully naked and made me lie on my back. She was a plump woman in her thirties with dyed blonde hair and big boobs called Gayle. She got me to give her pussy a few kisses but it was dick she was after and soon she was hammering away on my supine body. It took her five minutes to have her first orgasm and then three more for the second but she wanted more and rode me for another ten minutes coming three more times before she was sated. By then I had suffered another empty orgasm not that Gayle seemed to have noticed.

Then into the room came three large ladies and all three stripped and I was ordered to be prepared for some hard loving. I groaned as the first presented her hairy unclean pussy to my lips as her bulging flesh wobbled above me and I pleased her. However after a couple of minutes she moved and ravished me and the next woman sat herself on my face for my tongue while the third sat near her and made me rub with one hand her boobs and with the other her pussy. Quickly the woman on my dick came and the one on my face moved and was presents with another large hairy unwashed pussy to lick. The first woman after a minute moved and made me massage her gigantic empty boobs as her friends used me and when the one on my dick came they all moved down a place. Each woman came three times on my dick before the love train slowed and finally I only had the third woman hammering away at me as the other two who were now dressed amused themselves by forcing their tongues into my mouth and tugging at my nipples. I was feeling shattered and the immediate arrival of another big woman admittedly younger did not help as once more I was made to lick and unclean pussy and then lie and let its owner ravish me for her pleasure. This woman was crude and spat at me and made me play with her boobs as three times she climaxed on me.

The return of the first pair of woman made me groan as once more they used me and after them I served a slim dark woman with my tongue and then a plump young woman with my tongue and dick having another empty orgasm with her. Then I served Joanna followed by Emma two and then three more women as a gang. Unlike the last three however they only removed their jodhpurs and knickers and took turns to have double pleasure from me with the middle woman only using my face. All three were I guess about thirty and all three were actually quite attractive. Next were two much older women and neither can have been less than mid fifties. However both were crude women who got naked and made me perform oral pleasure for them and then they lay down and made me make love to them until they came. Then I served a young blonde girl who was a little shy and removed her jodhpurs but just pulled her knickers to one side as she sat on the bed for me to serve her.

By now I felt totally shattered and to my horror I realised it was only lunchtime. The events seemed to have stopped and it was now raining. The horses did not mind the rain but the women did and to my horror about eight of them entered the box. Most were in jodhpurs and jackets and were wet and smelling of horse as I was tugged up and passed around and groped and slapped by them. Then I was pushed back onto the bed and Helen announced that I could serve two up while they had their lunch and for the afternoon as well as I was proving to be a very popular attraction. I shuddered as two of the women volunteered to go first. Both must have been in their forties and neither were nice looking. They pulled off their jackets and then their jodhpurs’ and sensible but I saw stained white knickers and mounted me. I moaned as my dick was brutally forced into a tough vagina and then moaned as into my face was pressed a smelly but trimmed pussy. The women set to work on me and a few pulls of the hair got me busy. As I worked away the other women seemed to be laughing around chatting and eating packed lunches and drinking tea. The women on my face groaned in orgasm splashing her juices into my mouth and then climbed off and patted me on the head and told me I gave great head and should give her husband a love lesson. Then she turned to the other women and shouted out in a joking manner next and a massive woman aged in her fifties stood and approached me and then mounted me. She was wearing a sensible long tweed skirt and she got on my face and lifted it and I saw underneath she was not wearing any knickers as a hairy pussy descended. The skirt fell over my face as I licked her making her moan and then after another minute the woman on my sore dick came and climbed off. I groaned as another woman played with me and then shuddered as she mounted me as she was obviously a very big woman and groaned as my dick was forced into her pussy and she humped away on me hurting me with her weight and lack of care. After the old woman on my face moaned in orgasm I had a brief few seconds to see riding me a massive fat pug nosed woman before another this time younger woman with a large nose but actually quite a nice body removed her jodhpurs and a pair of large white stained knickers and presented her shaved pussy to my face urging to get stuck in.

After the woman on my dick came another admittedly lighter woman replaced her. By now about a dozen women were in the room mainly drinking tea and chatting away loudly. They did not seem to be aware of me being ravished at the back of the box but obviously were because as soon as one came one of them moved and replaced her. They did not strip above the waist even though a few undid their tops and made me massage their boobs but instead got naked below the waist to allow their pussies access to either my face or dick. All afternoon for at least four hours I was giving double pleasure with no more than thirty seconds rest for either my face or dick throughout. It was hammering down with rain and outside the various competitions continued but the women sheltered with me so there was always a crowd in the box as I was used. I had at least ten painful empty orgasms but the whole afternoon become a blur of smelly pussies ramming themselves over my face and the sensation of my dick being brutally rasped in vagina after vagina. The tablets kept me hard and the women pulled my hair if my oral skills were not perfect. I cannot really guess how many times I pleased a woman but my face must have pleasured thirty times and my dick only a couple of times less. Of course it was not sixty women I pleased as most had seconds or even thirds and fourths but it was a lot of different women well over twenty. Most were at least in their forties with quite a few a lot older and in the main they tended to be large women. By the time the competition was over I was totally exhausted. I lay virtually unconscious as the horses were loaded in and was hardly aware of Emma who mounting me and using my sore dick as we drove back to the yard. Once there I was left in the box and passed out as the women sorted out the horses.

I was woke by Helen blastering me with freezing water and laughing at me and found I had been thrown out of the box and onto the freezing ground. I begged her for mercy and a rest and she told me not to be a wimp. I was then pulled into her car shivering with cold and told I had a lot of work to do that evening. I thought it was to be more sex and at first was pleased when instead I was ordered to set to work to clean the whole of her house from top to bottom. The house was filthy and worse Helen gave loads of orders and demanded I work at a tremendous pace. The first hour was bad enough but from then on she really made me work. If my work slackened she slapped or hit me or grabbed my balls and twisted them until I screamed. Each room took an hour to scrub and clean with the bathroom taking longer as Helen insisted on it all being polished. As I was cleaning she also had me filling and then empting and refilling the washing machine. Each load was hung up to dry and I was told I could iron it the next night. By midnight the house was clean and Helen sat in an arm chair watching tele and I had to knell and provide her four times with oral pleasure. By then my erection had collapsed even though my dick was still aching. Helen decided it was time for bed but made me stay downstairs and handed me a mass of filthy riding boots of hers and Melissa and told me to wash dry and polish each pair of boots and this took another exhausting hour before finally I could collapse onto the sofa and sleep. I had only just fallen asleep when Melissa returned drunk from where ever she had been and stripped and made me lick her off three times and in between orgasms she made me lick other parts of her body before finally I was allowed to sleep.

I woke up with a moan to find Helen in her dressing gown fisting me. She laughed as I was erect and told me I was amazing and then ordered me to follow her. We got to her bed and I noticed it was actually light and laughing she told me on Monday the horses had a day off so she let Emma two sort things out and went in later on. Then I was pulled onto the bed where Helen ravished me until after thirty minutes she made me come and pass out. She woke me by simply dragging me to the bathroom and dumping me in the shower and then turning it on fully cold. She left me to use the bathroom before returning with two more of the tablets and making me eat them. I felt sick and dizzy and worse a hung over Melissa had woken and demanded me and soon I was lying moaning as the girl worked off the alcohol on my confused body. After satisfying Melissa Helen pulled me downstairs and I was made to scrub the kitchen once more before Helen made me start ironing the damp clothing with the washing machine going again. I spent four more hours on mind numbing house work ironing loads of the women’s clothing. As well as that I was given more shoes to polish and amazingly some lingerie of Helens that I had to hand wash. Four times the monotony was broken by the visits of Sophia, Lucy and Ruby and finally Helen wanted more sex. With each of the women I had a painful orgasm not that any of them cared.

Finally by lunchtime the house was clean and all the clothing had been cleaned ironed and out away and finally Helen announced I had done well. My reward was lunch before Helen announced it was time to go to the yard and with me still naked and with a forced erection off we went. In the yard were several women who cheered my appearance and soon I was naked in the spare room pleased the heater was on with Emma’s one and two using me. All afternoon I was used by the women sometimes singularly and sometimes in pairs. After fours hours of constant sexual activity my whole body ached and I was unable to stand. The women found my physical exhaustion amusing as they tided up and then I had another nasty surprise because Helen removed the heater and told me I was to wait her as Melissa and some of her friends were coming over later on to play with me before Melissa brought me home. I was left exhausted and freezing in the spare room as the women left and passed out broken once more by them.

I was woken a couple of hours later on by a slap to my groin and saw to my horror in the room with me Melissa and about six more of the girls. They had turned the heater on and were crowding around and laughing at me. My dick had gone semi soft but Melissa had the answer to that and forced me to take another one of the tablets and I went painfully fully erect. The girls I noticed were in skirts and jumpers and as Melissa mounted me with Sophia I realised knickers were optional. I pleased these two girls and then another pair of slim charmers before there was a cheer and Charlie turned up dragging in a reluctant James. He tried to run as he saw me and knew what he was going to suffer but Charlie had a hand down his trousers and pinned him. He was forced to strip naked and then swallow another of the tablets before Charlie made me him knell and go around kissing the girls feet. As he was doing this I was ravished by two more of the girls and there now seemed to be about a dozen present.

Then Melissa produced a sleeping bag and James was made to lie on it and was mounted by two of the women as I pleasured Francesca and Charlie. For about ninety minutes the pair of us gave the girls pleasure being used by the girls in pairs. I served all twelve girls at least once and I am sure James did the same. I had three painful orgasms but James must have lost it a dozen times and that was only the times I heard him scream and beg the girls to give him a short rest. Then Francesca announced it was time for us to play some games and we were both dragged up from our places of service. James looked half dead and had obviously been crying while I know my total exhaustion was visible.

I dreaded the girls’ kinky ideas and shuddered as Melissa announced that we competed against each other with the loser suffering. We were pulled outside and it was announced the first was a race with us as the horses. The girls had been handed by Melissa riding whips and we were told the winner was the lad who could give each girl a pony ride across the yard and back. I groaned at that but knelt next to James and we both groaned as Francesca announced that the loser got five minutes of broom handle and arse action. I knew from the evil glint in her eye that that would be hell so I was determined to win. First I had Charlie on my back and I groaned at her weight and knew the race would be bad enough. James had Sophia on him first but as Melissa said to make it fair all the girls got a ride on each of us by the end. We set off and I yelped as Charlie used the whip on my bottom to encourage me. James set off a lot faster than me but then Sophia was a lot lighter. Also I had worked out with a dozen girls to give a ride to it was not a sprint but a marathon. However by the time I got half way around the yard James had finished and another girl was on his back. After Charlie I was ridden by Dot and by then James was half way around again. He increased his lead by the next girl up to three quarters of a lap and as he did so the girls teased me about raping my bottom. I was getting very worried as the race went on but then I started to close up on James. By the time we were on the sixth girl his lead was down to a quarter of a lap. Obviously he was suffering struggling to keep going and suffering loads of hits from the girls’ whips. I was exhausted and my back ached as did my knees and hands as I crawled along with a heavy girl on me laughing and slashing my bottom as we went around. James seventh girl was Melissa and her weight seemed to crush him and three times he collapsed underneath her. I had a much lighter girl on me and managed to get up to him and pass him. As I did so I heard him groan in despair and heard Melissa’s whip slashing into his bottom. I moved easily ahead and by the tenth girl I was up half a lap on the now crying James. However I was exhausted as well and my eleventh girl was a large redhead called I think Bianca. Three times her weight crushed me to collapse and every time she cursed and hit me to keep me going. My world was a blur of exhausted pain but somehow I managed it and saw that James had closed the gap to a quarter of a lap. My last girl as a slim girl with braces while James had Francesca to finish with. I was pleased to have a lighter girl on me and found a new burst of life and managed the first half of the lap very quickly and opened the gap up. However the last half of the lap was killing and twice I collapsed. Luckily James was suffering as well and only managed to reduce the gap to half a lap before I finished. I lay on my front sobbing as Francesca slashed and swore at James to force him to complete the course.

I hoped that was it but Francesca announced the next game was not as physical. James was pushed next to me and I was turned so we were both lying shattered on our backs on the frozen mud. Then Francesca announced the loser of this game was the one who closed their mouth first making us both groan. Francesca announced if we closed our mouths we got hot balls but the one who shut up first got to wear a giant sized vibrator for the night. I groaned at that and then shuddered as Melissa loomed over me and descended. She squatted over me and ordered me to open my mouth and then carefully the bitch aimed and pissed into my mouth. I chocked and shook and she emptied her bladder over and into me but somehow I kept my mouth open more I think from exhaustion than control. Next was Sophia and then Bianca but as Bianca’s acid piss filled my mouth and I was forced once more to swallow I heard the girls laugh as James closed his mouth. The game was not over because the girls gripped James by the balls and made him let Francesca finish pissing into his face. Worse the next things produced were some full condoms and I suffered swallowing two of the filthy objects as did the sobbing James. Then Melissa produced a bucket and with a shovel lifted out a turd and announced to my disgust it was one she had laid earlier. She moved to push it into my mouth but I closed my mouth and shook my head making her laugh. James went to do the same but Francesca grabbed and tugged his balls and the disgusting object was spread over and into his mouth as he screamed by a laughing Melissa. As she did so I heard some of the other girls announcing that this was really gross. Then we were pulled up and made to stand as freezing cold water was blastered over us and better we were made to brush our teeth even though the tooth brush was ancient.

When we were dry I was grabbed and screamed as red hot muscle cream was smeared all over my balls by Melissa and Sophia. Then still sobbing I was dragged back into the room and tied to the bed and over my groan was placed a cloth with a hole in for my still rock hard erection and a girl got on me. The cloth meant my balls could burn without their being any danger of it getting on the girl ravishing me. Soon another girl was on my face. As I was used I heard James screaming and gathered his balls and then his bottom was suffering. The orgy on me continued and I gathered they had tied James up in the yard with the vibrator up his reamed bottom. For three more painful hours the girls ravished me in pairs and I served all at least twice. By the time the last hour arrived quite a few girls had left and I ended up serving mainly Francesca, Charlie, Melissa and Sophia. At some stage during this orgy it was agreed by Charlie to give James to Francesca who obviously still had a lot of anger to work out on that unfortunate boy. I gathered that Francesca had taking the lead in raping his bottom and had to be restrained as she was really hurting him. Finally after maybe an hour with the four of them even their massive amazon lusts were sated. I was left alone for five minutes as they went to wake up James and torture him into agreeing to be Francesca’s love slave. It did not take them long and soon Melissa and Sophia were back and untied and told me we were going to bed adding that James had agreed to be Francesca’s toy boy for six months in return for her removing the vibrator and letting him spend the night kneeling at the foot of her bed instead of tied up in the yard.

Melissa and Sophia dragged me broken and naked on the long walk to Helen’s house where they went to bed and I was allowed to shower myself warm and remove the still stinging cream from my balls. During this shower I lost my erection finally and then instantly pissed myself in the shower. As I finished Helen was awake and I was dragged to her bed and made to get under her blankets and lick her off twice until she fell asleep and I passed out still under the blankets with my head between her massive thighs.

No comments: