Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Year four term one part twelve


Year four term one part twelve

I woke up feeling better to find I had two seriously hung over girls in the flat. Both Lian and Jane were sick several times during the morning while I did things like doing the shopping and getting them cups of herbal tea to ease their raging hang over’s. Lian being larger than Jane was in a better way and by midday decided oral sex would help and I spent thirty minutes pleasing her before she staggered off still not right to play the afternoon hockey game. I was not asked to stand as mascot as Lian told me no mascot was needed. By the afternoon Jane to decided sex would help and I spent two hours licking her and then making love to her before she announced she felt well enough to eat. By then I was exhausted and I slept the rest of the afternoon. That evening we had a nice meal out with a couple of couples from Jane’s course and finished up with some gentle lovemaking.

Sunday and the next two days were relaxing for me as the hockey girls seemed to be busy with their new toys and I was not called on to serve Victoria. I was told that the two players from the team the girls had got had both collapsed well before the three hours of service was up and had agreed in return for some rest to spend the week as Chelsea and Amelia’s toys. This had started as soon as Chelsea and Amelia had got away with the two lads cleaning the girls up with their tongues and as both girls reckoned each had had about twenty guys unload onto them it cannot have been a pleasant task and indeed both so called rugby lads had only done it because a hockey girl had their balls in her hand. After that they had given both girls oral delight before being taken off and tied to one or other girl’s beds to start their hell week of service. This was of course a lot more than the rugby team had told them they would have to do but according to Lian the rugby players thought they had got the better of the bargain as both were not people they wanted in the team. These lads had spent Saturday relieving the girls hang over’s with their tongues before Chelsea and Amelia had removed both of the lads anal virginities in the changing room in front of the rest of the team. This had lead to another long gang bang until both had passed out with exhaustion. When they were unconscious they had been shaved and feminised by the girls before being returned to the girls beds.

I hoped to have a relaxing Wednesday but instead Lian turned up and spoke to Jane and told me I needed some exercise. I was unkeen particularly when she told me I was going to take part in the final initiation challenge. She told me the head of PE had told them no nude runs but underwear was okay so all the new girls were going to do a five mile country run in their underwear and I was coming along. Chelsea and Amelia were allowed to do the run dressed as they had allowed the rugby boys to come on their boobs. Today the two rugby club boys were spending the day doing the girls washing and ironing naked with a dildo up their bottoms and chained by a long chain so neither could escape. I questioned why the girls had no game and was told it was the college cup first round and as they had done well last year they had drawn a bye.

The major news was to do with the Christmas holiday. Usually Jane and I managed to get a week or two away with a cheap flight and apartment to grab some winter sun (usually the weak Spanish sort but better than the UK) however this year we had more money. We also had more time as all the students on the new regs had a fortnight special placement to do and we did not have to do this as due to our year in the USA we were on different rules. Jane was in regular contract with not only Ah Kum but also with Dr Gabrielle and she told me that Ah Kum had invited us to stay with her after Christmas in a big villa she had rented in the Caribbean. This seemed nice particularly as I knew while Jane liked Ah Kum a lot she was not keen to go back to Marseille as she was worried she would be sucked back into the easy but soul destroying money of a mistress. The holiday seemed great as we could easily afford the air fare and I agreed and then Jane dropped the final bomb shell first Lian would be there until she had to return to college and second Dr Gabrielle would be joining us as well. The idea of the lot of them in a villa with me was worrying but of course I had no real choice.

After a quick lunch I was made to follow Lian and we went to the college and found Denise and most of the girls in the mini bus. As we drove off I was grabbed and stripped naked by the girls and then groped and made to lick boobs as we drove along. To my horror I discovered I was going to run wearing a pair of Denise’s old knickers only. Worse I was expected after the race to serve the girls in the order they finished. We drove deep into the countryside and Denise parked the van and pointed to a track and said all we had to do was go up it and over the hill where she would meet us then she laughed and said as it was only five miles after an hour and a half she was off and you would then have to get home yourself. I was pushed out naked as the new girls stripped to their underwear. Of course they were all in solid underwear looking as it was a hot day more like sports or swim wear. I was not as lucky as Denise handed me a massive pair of her knickers. Amazingly they were pink and flowerily with a big tear in the bottom and were far too big.

We started out but for the first thirty minutes it was a walk not a run up the hill with me being groped and pinched by the girls as we went along with the knickers around my ankles. Then Lian hauled me off the girls and told me I should run on ahead as the race was starting seriously and any girl who overtook me got to kick me in the nuts. The girls laughed at this and I staggered off holding the knickers up with one hand and received several kicks and slaps to my bottom as I did so. I fell over and got up and heard Lian telling Imogen and Lavina to get after me and the two girls laughed and I heard Imogen make a crude comment about kicking my balls up into me. I pulled the knickers off and holding them with one hand shot away. As I have said before I am a fast runner and was able to get away from the girls. My plan was to stay ahead of them but also to watch out and hide if I was seen.

Everything went well for the first mile or so and then to my horror sitting in a big party eating a picnic I saw about twenty ancient ramblers. Worse I could see Imogen, Lavina and Rachel jogging along. I knew they would kick my balls if they passed me but also no way could I go passed the ramblers. However a path seemed to cut behind them and into fields so quickly I took that intending to cut back beyond them. My plan seemed to be going well at first as the path went around the side of a field and then back into the woods. I jogged along naked the knickers in my hand and hoping I was still in the lead when around the corner came six horses. Worse on each horse was a female rider. They saw me and laughed and blocked the path forcing me to stop. I stood holding the knickers over my groin as one of the women a middle aged blonde woman boomed out what did I think I was doing. I said it was a race and all laughed and pointed out I was naked. Worse a couple of them made crude comments about how cute I was. The booming voiced woman announced they should take me back to the stables as a naked man should not be running over the hills alarming the locals. I protested but all seemed to think it was a good idea. I told them I was less than a mile from the finish and they laughed and told me I was coming with them. I went to run away figuring I could escape them in the undergrowth. But the booming voice woman suddenly looped a cord I later found out was a lead rein over me and pulled it around me. I yelped and fell and gasped as another of these reins went around me. I of course dropped the knickers exposing my groin and one of the younger women laughed and said I had a nice package.

I was struggling but unable to get the reins of me and then one of the women flicked me across the back with her horse whip making me yelp and told me to shut up as I was trouble enough for streaking. The woman with the booming voice handed over the rein to another woman and announced she was going to see if what I had said about a race was true because no way were naked students misbehaving in the woods damaging them and scaring the horses. She cantered off and the others kept me fixed unable to get away or worse cover myself from their lusty stares. I pleaded with me to let me go but was told they did not approve of me running around naked and worse when they saw the girls knickers I had dropped I was accused of being a pervert and of stealing them. However while their words were rough and seemed to indicate I was in police type trouble their eyes kept on checking me out and I knew I was in another sort of trouble. How bad that was going to be was revealed when to my horror the woman returned and told the others she had found a group of four girls jogging along with two of them in their underwear one of whom I later found out was Lian. She announced that they had told her I had been made to jog along naked as a punishment for being a peeping tom and if the woman considered that was disgusting they could keep me for the week as I was not needed for part two of my punishment until next week. I protested this was untrue as the women insulted me but worse without speaking seemed to agree they should keep me. Then it was suggested they got me back to the stable and I was pulled along with two women on horses ahead the two next to me keeping me trapped while the other two brought up the rear. I struggled but was trapped and also knew they would be faster than me and all had nasty looking horse whips in their hands.

It was hard to walk along naked but somehow I managed it until we pulled off the wooded path and quickly into a yard with stables on three sides the yard seemed to be empty as I pulled in and the women dismounted and surrounded me. The woman with booming voice told me they should get the police and have me prosecuted for streaking naked and waving my bits around in a disgusting manner. Another added and for being a peeping tom. They all seemed to agree as I protested I was not a peeping tom. Then one asked if I was not a peeping tom why was I running naked with a bunch of girls. I blushed and said because I had been told to and another said I must be a real pervert to like flashing my bits around. I said I was not and another then said maybe I was a toy boy. I blushed making them laugh and the booming voice woman said I must be that as well as a pervert. Then she grabbed my face making me moan and said I was a weak purvey boy and must be a real submissive. I moaned as they seemed to agree with that and then one pointed out they could keep me for the week and she quite fancied a toy boy to get her juices going. This got a laugh from the booming voiced women who agreed and said they would keep me and return me to the college when they had shown me the true meaning of women power.

I protested and was told to shut up as I was naked and miles from anywhere and had been told to be a good boy. With that I groaned because I knew that Jane would find my enslavement funny and that the hockey girls had two rugby boys to destroy and therefore did not need me. One of the women asked where they should keep me and the woman with the booming voice said the sick horse room. I expected this to be a stable but instead I was pulled into a small room next to a stable with a single camp bed in it and guessed this was where you stayed if a horse was sick and someone had to remain in the stables. The women stood smiling at me and the booming voiced women told me to get on the bed and I did as she wanted getting another comment on me being submissive. Then the booming voiced woman told me I had a nice cock but they wanted it hard and told me to get rubbing. With a groan I did so and quickly I became erect. When I was erect the booming voiced woman told me to let it go as I was not firing yet. The woman moved towards me and I gasped as her big and I was quickly to discover strong hand gripped me and pulled away. She gripped so hard and pulled so much I had to lift my hips to cope and moaned. She laughed and told me I was cute I had better be as good in bed as I should be. Then she let me go and I gasped as another big middle aged woman groped me hard and roughly. Then the booming voiced woman told me her name was Helen and she run the yard and for the coming week she run me. The women all laughed at that as she added I was in for a varied and interesting week with seven nights of pleasure to give. As I moaned another added and six full days of fun getting another laugh. Helen moved away as the second big middle aged woman fisted me telling me she hoped I loved sex because horse women could be really randy. I moaned and then groaned as Helen returned. She had another long lead in her hand and two padlocks. She chained one to a ring in the wall presumably usually to tie a horse up and with a metal loop in the cord in it and then moved and grabbed my leg. I moaned as I saw the other end of the lead had a cuff on it and Helen boomed to me I was not going to run away from the ladies. And she then chained the cuff to be using the padlock to fix it. She laughed and told me I could move around enough but not escape and the women all laughed at that.

Helen then told me I got water to drink and wash in but if I wanted food I had to work for it getting another laugh. Then she slapped my side and told me I was a bit on the skinny side but looked cute and she hoped even as a weak townie I knew how to serve big hearted women getting more laughter and a couple of comments about what they would do If I could not. Helen laughed and announced she knew a few tricks from the horse trade about getting a stallion to perform and knew how to adapt them to a person. Then she announced that the women had better get the horses in and while that was going on they could all sample my charms. I groaned as the women agreed and worse Helen seemed to be going first.

The other filed out laughing and Helen turned and pulled off a pair of black leather riding boots and then some off white jodhpurs. Her knickers were big white and dirty as she leered at me and pealed these off exposing a very hairy naturally blonde pussy. Then she undid her shirt and I saw a large white bra as she moved onto the bed. She flopped next to me and fisted me laughing and telling me I had better keep it up as she was not joking about knowing some nasty sexual tricks. Then she told me she was looking forward to riding me as it was ages since she had been on top of a guy. However she added for number one I could show her how good I was at oral sex and lick her out. With that she clambered onto me and moved her pussy onto my face. I groaned as she was a large woman and worse her pussy was filthy and when I tasted it tasted of old sweat and muck with a slight horsy taste if there is such a thing. However as she rode my face hammering around I realised she was not fat but powerful and muscular and much stronger than I was and her thighs were particularly strong as they wrapped themselves around my head. Helen grabbed my hands and pulled them up and I discovered she had tugged her boobs out for me to rub. These were large and over soft but as I rubbed them her nipples were massive and rock hard. Soon she was grunting and I felt the world spin as I could not breathe underneath her large body and then her grunts rose to a peak as she climaxed and to my relief she pulled off me. She moved down and grabbed my dick that luckily was still erect as she boomed out a comment that I had to keep hard all the time a woman was in the room with me. Then she slotted me into her massive cavernous but powerful pussy and told me to carry on rubbing away at her bristols and I had nice hands and she added as she rode me a nice tongue as well. I groaned but did as she wanted as Helen used me. She was a rough extremely powerful rider using her hands to keep me still and digging her fingers into my chest as her excitement rose. She slammed up and down on me and I rubbed her boobs keeping them as still as possible as she used me for her pleasure until with a sob she had a second orgasm. She smiled down at me lying shattered and boomed down the comment that I was a good fuck and as long as I had good stamina I would have a very educational week and with that she slipped off me. She stood and dressed and told me to stay where I was as she was sure Joanna would be next in.

Helen left and the other woman who had groped me bounced in. Joanna smiled as she stripped and told me Helen had said I was good in bed and I had better be as it was nearly six months since she had fucked a young lad and she much preferred younger flesh to older flesh. I groaned and silently agreed as Joanna stripped totally naked exposing far too much flabby flesh. She bounced on the bed and snogged me her hands renewing their active acquaintance with my dick. I moved and massaged her large saggy boobs and she obviously liked this. She smiled and told me to carry on doing that and wiggled until she was on top and slid me into her already open pussy. She groaned and told me that felt wonderful and started to ride me moaning and sweating heavily. I rubbed her boobs as she reached a very fast orgasm. Afterwards she smiled and told me we could do it again and this time I was to join her as a double orgasm was great. I moaned but knew I was getting excited and even though she was not attractive and was a rough rider I had no trouble in coming with her particularly as she took a lot longer to have her second climax. After that she got off me and rubbed and played with my sensitive dick making me moan a lot and her laugh before finally she let me go and dressed and told me she was going to have so much sex with me her pussy would ache for weeks and then she fisted me and told me as for my dick she alone would rub it red but with so many women to love I would be reduced to a blob and with that ominous comment she left me.

The next woman in also stripped naked and she was younger and slightly better looking but was still a very big girl with massive thighs and matching bottom. She told me her name was Kelly and she loved sex as she did not get enough good quality service at home. I groaned as she got on the bed and rubbed me as I was still tender even though I was erect. Kelly laughed and told me to relax and I could let my dick have a little rest adding I had better learn how to pace myself fast as Helen was already checking out if she had all the stuff to get me erect on demand. She then mounted me and told me to suck her cunt until she came laughing at her own coarseness. I licked away finding her pussy hairy and dirty and with just a slight taste of horse I guess from the sweat on the saddle. I moved my hands and fixed them to her large boobs finding these actually firm and soft and enjoyed myself rubbing them as Kelly groaned and shook on my tongue. She had a powerful climax swearing as she came and filling my mouth with her thick acid tasting juices. Then she levered herself down me and pushed my erection into her pussy telling me she should get her husband here to see how a real lover gave head. Then she pounded away on me groaning and red-faced until after five more minutes she had a second climax and pulled off me. She petted my erection and told me I was a great lover and no wonder the college girls kept me trapped as their toy boy as I was cute looking and a great fuck. This was all very nice until she added that I was really going to be tested as horsy women loved sex and wanted a perfect every time or they really knew how to make a love slave scream.

After she left the next in was Georgina who was in her thirties and was slim and dark with a flat chest as far as I could see. She smiled and pulled off her boots and jodhpurs exposing her pussy that had trimmed black pubic hair. She smiled and told me the girls were saying I gave great head and she loved getting head. She ordered me to get up and flopped onto the bed legs apart and told me to get busy. I moved between her thighs and started to lick her and once more I had the dubious pleasure of cleaning a dirty pussy. She moaned as I licked her and ordered me to get my tongue into her and use my lips on her cunt lips. I did as she wanted and soon she was softly moaning and started to hump away at my face. It took nearly ten minutes of difficult licking until with a louder moan she orgasmed. Then she grabbed my head and pulled me off and ordered me to move with long slow sexy strokes and wiggle my cock in her pussy as I did so. I moved into her pleased for once to be on top and loved her and as I did so her hands gripped the cheeks of my bottom to control my pace to suit her. The pace may have suited her but it also over suited me and soon I was fighting orgasm. Georgina did not seem to care and pushed me in and out and then as her pussy tightened in orgasm I was undone and came powerfully into her with her fingers digging deep into the cheeks of my bottom as I did so. Georgina laughed and said I was cute but no way could she go home with a come filled pussy as her husband may notice and pushed me down and told me to lick it all off and out of her adding as it was my mess it served me right. I groaned but licked her pussy removing all my come from it and then licking for a couple more minutes as Georgina had a third orgasm. Then she got off and laid me on the bed and rubbed me laughing as I moaned and telling me to get it fully hard. She then moved and licked me giggling at my moans but forcing me fully erect before she left me lying already satisfied on the bed.

Quickly in was the next woman and I realised they were loving me in reverse order of age. Her name she told me as she removed her muddy jodhpurs was Susan. She was an attractive girl I guess in her early twenties with black hair in a pony tail and a slim body with a lovely pair of full high boobs. These I could admire as Susan stripped totally naked and then got on the bed and petted me. I moved and rubbed her boobs and she laughed and said men always went for her knockers. However as she played with me I rubbed her nipples carefully and she moaned and said very few played with them as nicely as I was. We carried on for a couple of minutes and then she moved and I licked her boobs as they dropped sexily into my mouth and she moaned more. Then she levered herself onto me and replaced my hands on her boobs and told me to carry on licking her but to do her muff. She pushed her pussy into my face. Her pubic hair was black and quite short but I could not really tell if she had trimmed it. As for her pussy she had a very large easy to lick clitoris and thick vaginal lips. These with the clitoris I teased and licked and soon had her moaning. After a few more minute as rush of vaginal liquid and a few loud moans told me she was climaxing. After she had come she moved down me keeping my hands working away on her nipples and carefully slotted me into her and told me to relax and let her do the work adding I was going to need all the help I could to survive the week. She carefully and expertly rode me moaning as she did so and I massaged her boobs. It took her sometime to have a second climax shaking and powering away as she did so. This excited me but worryingly after coming she slowed but carried on and I knew she wanted a third and also she would make me come as well. I groaned and she smiled and told me I could come with her if I liked. I lay back and concentrated on her boobs and then as she started to go faster with excitement after several languid minutes I let the sensation of her pussy on my shaft take over and we came moaning together.

Susan left me lying fully satisfied and getting more and more worried on the bed and within a minute the next girl entered the room. Her name she told me as she stripped was Melissa and later I found out she was Helens niece and lived with Helen as she had left home. Melissa was sixteen and was dark and plump boarding on fat. Her boobs were big and full but her bottom was already far too large for beauty. However she was a strong girl as I discovered when she sat on the bed and fisted me telling me to get it up. I managed an erection and was then set to work by Melissa licking and massaging her boobs for several minutes. Then she lay down and opened her legs and told me she loved to get a guy to suck her off. I moved and knelt and started to lick her pussy that was covered in a thick blonde thatch. Melissa moaned and said she could see what the older women were talking about and then told me at sixteen it was really hard to get a guy to go down well on a girl. Most she said were to embarrassed or worse far too keen to spurt themselves. She laughed and patted my head and told me I was not going to be keen to spurt my loads as I was going to soon have the world’s sorest cock. I licked away and soon her chatter was replaced by moans and she had a powerful orgasm spurting her own liquids over me as she did so. She laughed and pulled me up telling me I could fuck her now but was not to come in her yet. I groaned as I was pushed into her large but tight pussy as I was only just hard. I loved her gently and after a minute was told to get on with it and urged to go faster. With a slight moan I did so and Melissa laughed and told me I was not even slightly sore yet and to stop being a wimp adding she could see why I let woman enslave me. I moved in and out of her as she lay mouth open moaning and after another five minutes just as I started to feel some pleasure she orgasmed and pushed me out of her. She pulled me back onto the bed and onto my back showing me she was a very strong girl and mounted me and told me this time she went on top and added she would show me what strong love was. With that she engulfed me and started to hammer away powerfully on me. She was a savage rider uncaring and strong as she used me. As she did so she laughed and told me not to my surprise most boys she met did not like her to go on top and I thought but did not say that most lads after one session underneath her would not wish to repeat the experience if unlike me they had a choice in the matter. After five painful minutes during which her pussy rasped and bent my dick she exploded into climax and pulled off me.

As she dressed Helen returned and told me I had done well enough not to be gelded making Melissa laugh. Helen smiled at me and told me I could have a rest for a couple of hours while she and Melissa got the horse in and fed and watered but then I was going to be set to some serious work not the gentle little canter of love I had been though so far. I groaned at that as the two women left making both of them laugh at me.

No comments: