Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Year four term one part fourteen


Year four term one part fourteen

I awoke after only I reckon ten minutes both freezing cold and hot. Worse my body ached and was exhausted by lack of sleep. The worse was my groin and my dick and balls throbbed with pain after Helen’s strange horse drugs. I was still naked and tied in the stables and knew I was doomed so serve for a long time. Then Helen returned and I groaned as I thought she wanted more sex. Instead she handed me a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea and I gulped these down while begging her to release me. She laughed and gripped my dick over hard and told me my owners had given me away for the week and to stop being a wimp.

Then she produced a razor and told me she was going to shave me. I gasped as she got some hot water from somewhere and then made me sit and to my surprise expertly she shaved my face using some soap to help. Then she left me alone with a bucket and I was forced to use it as a toilet before she returned and made me wash myself and I found I could only just stand. Then she smiled and told me I needed a proper shave and told me to stand still. I moaned as she covered my groin in soap and then begged as she knelt before me. She just laughed and set to work and she had soon removed all my pubic hair leaving me clean. However she was not yet finished and next she made me lift my legs and very quickly my leg hair went. Then she got me to sit and she did my arms and my few chest hairs. Then I had to raise my arms and let her do my arm pits. Finally she was satisfied and made me wash myself to clean off any hairs. She inspected me and pronounced herself happy and then produced a thick perfume and covered me in it. By now I was feeling the cold and she laughed and told me that soon the ladies would be arriving for the morning hacks and I was to expect to be kept nice and busy. Her hands gripped my dick again that was still throbbing with pain even though I think by now I was getting more used to it and told me I would glad she had made me stay hard and then with a booming laugh she left me still tied and helpless.

First in for Georgina who smiled and removed her jeans and sat legs apart on the bed and made me knell and excite her with my tongue. Then I was pulled up and into her and made love to her under her detailed instructions until she reached a climax. Then I was pushed back on my knees and this time I was made to satisfy her all the way to orgasm. The room was very cold as it was foggy outside and Georgina complained and went off after her pleasure and returned with Helen and a gas heater that was set up to warm the room with Helen making it clear this was for the ladies and not for me, whoever it was for I was pleased as being naked was far to cold to be comfortable.

Soon the room was a lot more pleasant as Joanna bounced in telling me she was going to get me loads today. She groped me laughing and saying Helen’s pills had done the business. The pain had faded to a horrid throb but she hands certainly inflamed my shaft making me moan and her laugh. Soon she was semi naked on the bed and levered herself on top of me and made me suck her floppy boobs before pushing me into her pussy and ravishing me until she came. Amazingly I came as well but the orgasm gave me no pleasure and only hurt my balls and dick but amused Joanna. Next she sat herself on my face telling me she had missed out on my tongue and the ladies reckoned I gave some of the best head around. She enjoyed my oral attentions and I struggled to breath underneath her until she had a second strong orgasm. Then she moved down and ravished me to a mercifully brief third orgasm.

Next was Kelly who told me I had to be fast as the girls wanted to get out on their hack she pulled her trousers down and made me pull down her knickers and then knell and lick her to a quick but powerful orgasm. After she had left I hoped for a rest but instead Emma two returned and made me satisfy her again once with my tongue and I found she tasted even worse after working and then with her on top brutally hammering away on me and laughing at my distressed and helpless state.

Then into the room came a massive wreak of a woman aged I guess sixty. She was ugly and massive with grey hair and a grossly fat body. Worse she stripped naked exposing her flabby flesh and slack sunk boobs. I groaned as she leered at me and told me she was called Emma one but I could call her my goddess of desire. Then she gave a deep booming laugh and said that after the sex I was going to get no woman would be my goddess of love. She pounded onto the bed and groped me and I winced at her savage touch. She laughed and said Helen was right to call me a wimp and to get my face in her knockers. I groaned and did so finding them wrinkled and smelly as she savagely fisted me. Then she told me to get on my back telling me she may be old but she had strong legs and liked to be the rider. I moaned as she forced my erection into her dry and surprisingly tight pussy. She laughed at my groan and told me you would not know she had had four children but that was what a ride every day did to you. I groaned as she rode me as dry she really hurt my shaft but she seemed to like it and soon was lubricated. However it still hurt and worse she made me look at her as she had me and rub her boobs. Her face went red and sweat dripped off her as she approached orgasm and when she moaned in orgasm my dick spasmed painfully as I had an empty orgasm. Emma laughed in my face at that and told me the drugs were great because I lost it even when knackered and with an old bag like her. Then she smiled and told me she had better check I had not dirtied her cunt and the crude hag moved up me and rammed her smelly pussy onto my face. I licked it moaning at its dirty musky taste and Emma grabbed my hands and placed them on her boobs that hung loose on her front. It took quite sometime to get her off and by then I was red faced as well. Emma then moved and slotted me home and told me to come with her again and hammered away on me as I lay exhausted. It took her ages to come and all the time I was in pain from her rasping vagina but finally she had a very powerful climax urging me to come as well and I faked a few groans to convince her I had done so. Afterwards she got off me and made me knell and for a minute lick her pussy to clean my non existent sperm out off it. Then to my horror she turned and presented her flabby bottom to my tongue and I had to lick that as well before she left telling me she would be back soon.

Next in was another woman in her sixties. She told me her name was Miss Scudmore and that was all she said. Her body was thin or rather scrawny as she stripped naked and leered at me. She had virtually no breasts and her skin was wrinkled and blotchy. She ordered me to get off the bed and then lay down and opened her legs and I was confronted by her pussy. She had shaved off her pubic hair and had thick lips as she beckoned me down and I let to work to give her oral pleasure. She lay silent for maybe ten minutes as I worked away but I guessed I was doing it right as her pussy opened and became wet. Then she emitted about six low moans and pushed me off and I knew she had come. She smiled at me and told me I looked sexy and then wiggled and told me she wanted long slow strokes of my knob. I moaned but slipped my tender dick into her and then loved her as she wanted as she lay eyes closed with a half smile on her face. Again it was ten minutes before she exhibited any sign of life and that was only a half a dozen moans as she came. Then she pushed off out of her with a smile and told me I made love beautifully. And with that she stood and dressed ignoring me completely.

The next woman was the third woman of I guess sixty a grey haired plump woman who looked as if her sexual years were a long time ago. She smiled and told me her name was Belinda and then added she was Helen’s mum and smiled and said I was going to serve her and then her daughter and granddaughter today and this amused her. She removed her coat and I saw underneath she had on an old sensible knee length skirt. She smiled and pulled this up and wiggled out of a massive pair of ancient looking white knickers and then moved towards me and told me to relax as she fancied going on top telling me all the women in her family did. Then she got on me lifting the skirt as she did so and pushed her hairy pussy into my face. She tasted of musk and horse as I licked her but within three minutes she was groaning in orgasm. Belinda pushed off me and told me I gave great head the best she had had for years and then she smiled and gripped my sore dick and told me she loved dick and as mine was nice and hard we could make love. With that she pushed me into her and slid up and down me smiling at my pained moans and telling me Helen could be a tough girl but she knew how to get the best out of people. She rode me slowly enjoying the sensation of my dick in her pussy and after maybe four minutes had a second orgasm. However she did not stop and took five minutes to have a third. Then Belinda suggested a change and moved back to my face taking quite sometime to come before returning to my dick and ravishing me slowly. As she did so she undid the top of her dress and pulled her boobs out and made me rub these as she used me. They were big but slack and hung down flat on her as she used me. After she had had a fifth strong orgasm she moved and made me suckle on her boobs for maybe five minutes before returning and ravishing me again until after another five minutes she had a sixth powerful orgasm. Then she got off me leaving me tired and dazed and replaced her knickers and did up her dress before fisting me and kissing me and telling me I was cute.

After three old women I was pleased when the next women in was younger. She was I guess in her early thirties and had a mass of ginger hair as she smiled and pealed off her jodhpurs. She told me she had had a nice ride on Tony who I assumed was her horse and now was going to have a nice ride on me. Then she approached me smiling and showing me she also had ginger pubes. As for her body it was plump without being fat. She wiggled on me and told me to give her muff a few kisses to get her in the mood. I groaned as I was not in the mood but did as she wanted and after a minute she was wet and ready and into her I was pushed. She sat on me moaning and then started to ride me pinning me down with her hands to fix me to the bed as she hammered away on me. After five minutes she started to groan and came powerfully on me. She looked down at me and told me I was a much better fuck than her ex husband had been and a hell of a lot better than what you could pick up in the local night clubs. Then she laughed and said of course I was nice and relaxed and I groaned as she wiggled on me. My dick was still wood hard and hurting but the pain from my balls had faded to a dull ache as if they had recently been kicked. Then she smiled and started ravishing me again and this time she let go of my chest and sat back. The reason she did this was to remove her jumper and then her shirt and bra exposing her quite large round boobs. These she demanded I rubbed and as I did so she groaned with pleasure. She came after another five minutes moaning with pleasure on me and as she did so I had another agony spasm from my dick. This was unfortunate to say the least as the ginger woman carried on ravishing me telling me she wanted to come three times before having a rest and my dick was really painful as she used me. I tried to blot out the pain by playing with her boobs but could not and I think she misinterpreted my moans for pleasure as she urged me to hold out and come with her. As she came she urged me to fire so I had to fake an orgasm to satisfy her something I hate doing. Afterwards she pulled off and my moan of pain was genuine as she laughed and said she must get some of these tablets as straight after coming I stayed hard. Then she dressed and left me lying wood hard but hardly capable of any movement.

Then Joanna returned from her ride and took pleasure from my tongue and dick and immediately after her I pleased Emma two with my tongue before Georgina took pleasure from my dick and then my tongue. Then I had to satisfy Kelly who this time enjoyed double pleasure from my sore erection laughing at my groans and when she had her second orgasm I spasmed into her. Luckily for me she pulled off me then but only so she could force me to lick her off to a third orgasm. I could hardly stay awake and several times Kelly had to pull my hair to keep me going. I lay bemused and Helen entered the room and boomed out to me that I was a lazy boy as Kelly had said I had nearly fallen asleep while sucking her off. Helen grabbed my balls making me scream as she pulled them as they were still super sensitive. She told me I needed some exercise and undid the cord that tied me to the wall and holding that in one hand and my balls in the other pulled me out. I could not have resisted even if she did not have my balls in her hand as I staggered along begging her to be carefully as she seemed unconcerned if she castrated me. Sitting outside drinking tea and eating a cake were about eight of the women including two I had not previously served. I was pulled over to them and Helen let go of my balls and told me I should jump around as I needed some fresh air and exercise. I groaned as the air was very cold and usually my dick would have disappeared in the cold but forced hard it was suffering as muscles tried and failed to contract. Therefore with a full erection I was forced by a slap on the bottom from Helen to jump up and down and then as the women laughed at the ridiculous sight I presented to jiggle about and shake myself.

Then Emma one who was watching told me to grip my erection and masturbate. I groaned as no way did I want to do that but by then Helen had picked up a long whip and this was smacked against my bottom so I had to rub myself. The women laughed as I rubbed my sore erection trying not to touch it to much as even the slightest touch really hurt. With a laugh Emma one moved and told me I would not come unless I put some effort into it and to my horror the monstrous old woman grabbed my erection and savagely pumped it. It really hurt so I tried to grab her hands but before I could Helen had my hands pinned behind my back and for several minutes I screamed and begged as first Emma one and then a few more of the women pumped my erection. Then Helen pulled me away and told the women it was time for me to try out in the riding school. The women laughed and followed as I was pulled to an area covered in and with about six horse jumps in it. These Helen announced in her deep booming voice were on their lowest setting and I should be able to get a clear round. I groaned as the women laughed and then Helen announced to help me she would whip me along adding I had better get a clear round unless I wanted something very nasty to happen.

The women stood at the side while Helen pulled me into the middle and laughingly told Emma two to time my run. Then she stood behind me and then hit my bottom with the whip and told me to get going. I had to run across the sand with her jogging to keep the rein on me up to a fence it was not high and I jumped it getting a laugh from the women. The worse thing was of course I was cold and naked with a wooden dick as I was pulled around by a laughing Helen. I jumped three of them okay but on the fourth I misjudged it I think because Helen was holding the cord tied to my leg to tight and knocked the pole off. This hurt my foot and I fell over making the women laugh. Helen hit me hard across the bottom with the whip so I staggered up and set off again and managed to complete all the jumps as the women laughed. Emma two shouted out a time of ninety seconds something but Helen said I had knocked a fence down so had lost. Helen announced I had to do a forfeit and the women shouted out ideas. Helen rejected the idea of my being banged to death as a forfeit because I was anyway. However she liked the idea of me taking a broom handle up the arse and the idea of covering my balls with some sort of horse muscle cream. Finally she announced I would get my balls covered and pulled and pinned me as Emma two got a tub of green gunk. Then as the women surrounded me Emma two slapped a thick layer of this over my balls. I screamed as she applied it as it burnt into them making the women laugh and cheer and then when Emma two had finished I was told by Helen I had better go clear this time or I got the broom handle as well and it would be coated in the gunk as well to make it slid right up me. I groaned and so with my balls throbbing had to set off again. Now I was freezing, humiliated and exhausted with an aching wooden dick and balls that felt on fire but I knew I had to be successful. I staggered around the course as the women laughed and some how managed to get over all the jumps even though it took me nearly two minutes.

I was pulled back sobbing with cold and pain and begging the women. Finally Helen relented and told me I could wash the gunk off and I was pulled over to one side. Then with her holding the rein she got a hose pipe and as the women laughed fired it at full speed with cold water over me. I screamed at that but at her urging let her aim at my balls and then screamed and sobbed as the water blasted me. However at her urging I rubbed the gunk off. By the time she had finished I was shaking with cold and she ordered me to jump around to keep warm but I found that did not work. Laughing I was handed a towel to dry myself with and then Emma one sprayed me with some thick perfume and I was told I was serving all afternoon. I was tied back in the stable room glad that at least the heater was still on in there and left to recover sobbing with exhausted shock.

The women left me alone for nearly thirty minutes as they went off and got lunch from the local pub and by the time I heard them return I had stopped shaking and crying. My dick was still rock hard and aching and my balls felt even worse but at least I had warmed up.

First in for the afternoon was the hideous Emma one and she striped naked and made me lie and give her pleasure three times with either my dick or tongue. After her it was Joanna and then Emma two. Then I pleased Kelly and then Georgina before satisfying Helen. I was exhausted when the next woman came in. she was skinny quite good looking and a well preserved forty I guess. She stripped and made me knell and lick her to orgasm and her pussy had neat trimmed hair. Then I went on top and loved her to a second orgasm before I went back between her legs to satisfy her a third time. Next in was Susan who had finished work early she told me to enjoy me. She used me four times and I had a very intense empty orgasm with her. After her I pleased Belinda and had a painful empty orgasm with her as well. Then a blonde woman in her thirties plump and crude used me making me move around and please her as she lay naked and fat on the bed. Four times she came before she was satisfied. After her in rapid succession I served Helen, Emma two, Joanna, Georgina, Susan, Kelly, the well preserved forty year old and finally Emma one with each woman getting off first on my tongue and then on my dick. Three times I had an empty orgasm and by the time they had finished so was I that I lay in agony unable to move so tired was I and uncaring if they castrated me

By then it was dark and the women were going home. However to my horror Melissa and Sophia turned up and I was made to satisfy both of them one after another. The finale was another session with Emma one who proudly told me that her granddaughter Sophia was a great ball breaker. After Emma one and Sophia had left only Helen and Melissa were still in the stable and I served first Melissa again and then Helen. I was fairly well out of it but to my horror as Helen finished dressing she removed the heater. I begged and she told me no way was she leaving it as I could burn the place down. I begged as it was freezing and all I had was a thin blanket. Melissa came in and laughed at me but finally Helen said if I promised to be good and do what ever they wanted I could spend the night with her and Melissa. I was forced to agree and laughing I was untied from the wall but still had the cord on my leg as Helen dragged me off. Her car was old as I was pushed in with Melissa telling me I would be serving a lot in the evening.

Their house was quite close and was a tiny cottage dirty and quite smelly not that I cared as it was at least warm. I was allowed to collapse onto a dirty sofa and in the warm I fell asleep. I think I slept for an hour certainly not enough to make me feel better before Helen woke me by squashing my balls and told me to come and eat. It was then I found she had tied the other end of the cord to the staircase. The food was some sort of stew and I ate it naked between the two women who chatted about horses ignoring me completely. Then Melissa asked could she borrow me on Saturday night for a party and to my horror Helen agreed so long as I was kept tied so I could not run away. My groan made Helen laughed and she boomed out that I needed to get some stamina because today had been a nice easy day. She laughed at my groan and told me tomorrow would be more ladies in the stables and then she said she would ensure I was busy for the evening. Then she added at the weekend the yard was really busy so I would really have to work hard and not mess around as the ladies would not want to have to wait to get off. Then she told me I was doing all the washing and scrubbing the kitchen clean before bed time and dragged me up and over to the kitchen. This was a disgrace with filthy plates and pans every where and all the surfaces crusted with dirt. Helen slapped my bottom and pointed to some clothes and cleaning stuff and told me to wash all the pans and plates and then scrub all the surfaces, clean the cooker and then wash the floor telling me if in a couple of hours time the room was not perfect she was crush my balls to the size of an acorn. I groaned but knew she was not a woman to make an idle threat. It took me an hour to do the masses of washing up and as I worked the two women were watching television. Occasionally one would come and check and grope me as they did so but mainly I was left alone. The next hour was spent scrubbing engrained grime of the cooker and the surfaces and then another twenty minutes were spent scrubbing the floor. By the time I had finished the kitchen looked clean and nice. I went and sat on the stairs for maybe five minutes seeing that I had been firmly fixed.

Then Helen came out and cursed me but seemed happier when she saw I had cleaned up well enough. She told me I could help her upstairs and I was untied and pulled upstairs and then retied to a built in bunk bed in a dirty bedroom that I gathered was Melissa’s bedroom. Then Helen went to the bathroom and made me come with her as she filled a bath with hot water and then stripped and got in. She made me knell and wash her and then forced me to clean her boobs with my tongue for nearly ten minutes. I was still hard even though the pain had faded and I was sure I was only ninety percent erect. Helen then stood naked next to the bathroom and made me knell and lick her feet, bottom and then her pussy but did not come. Then I had to dry her before laughing she made me get in the still warm water and wash myself. Then I was allowed to dry myself before she took me across the corridor to her equally messy bedroom. She had a double bed and soon I was lying on it giving her oral pleasure. After her orgasm she fisted me and my dick that was now to my great relief softening went fully hard and she ravished me twice more before enjoying my tongue. My dick ached as she used me but I felt no urge to come. After she had finished she pushed me out and told me to go to Melissa’s room. I did so and found her lying wearing just a T shirt on the lower bunk and she laughed and opened her thighs and I performed oral pleasure on her until she came. Then she made me lie in the floor and placed two cushions beside me to help and mounted me and ravished me before taking another orgasm from my tongue. That was all she wanted and she made me get in the top bunk and lie there. I did so and soon Melissa had fallen asleep snoring loudly. I could not quickly sleep as my groin felt as if it was covered in itching powder but when I looked I saw my dick was finally going soft. I lay in some pain for maybe thirty minutes then had a desperate desire to urinate and staggered to the bathroom. Urinating really hurt as it felt like fire making me sob. Worse Helen was still awake and called me over. She laughed at my soft dick and told me the pills would get it up tomorrow but for now I could use my sexy tongue and twice I satisfied her before being allowed to stagger back to the bunk bed where I finally fell asleep with the sound of Melissa snoring ringing in my ears.

No comments: