Tuesday, March 02, 2010

College days Year four term one part eighteen


Year four term one part eighteen

Helen woke me by squeezing my balls and I found I was still upside down under her blankets and it was obvious what she wanted. I gave her oral pleasure and then I was pulled up and made to have more of the tablets. As I did so I realised I had only had a couple of hours sleep. However Helen forced me to get up and follow her to the yard where waiting for me were more of the women. I started with Emma one followed by Belinda and then Mrs Scudmore and after these three ancient women I was again fully broken. Not that any of the women cared as all day long I served woman after woman in the disgusting side room. I do not know how many I served but I was busy all day long usually with a single woman but occasionally with two women. That evening Helen took me home but I was not give any rest but more tablets and during the evening a sort of cocktail party took place with me upstairs and I was used until two in the morning by the amazon women. The day was a blur as after the young girls stable party the tablets, sex and lack of sleep had finished me. However the next day I was dragged up early back to the yard where from seven in the morning until three in the afternoon for eight hideous hours the women abused me. I cannot remember really what they did all I knew was that at three Helen had promised to drive me home. I must have served them all right but cannot really recall much even though I know one session was strap-on at least. Finally my sentence was finished and as good as her word Helen placed me in her car and drove me to my flat. She helped me to my door and told me any time I fancied some sex to call her and I just moaned making her laugh and pinch my dick that was still held erect by the drugs she had forced me to take.

I collapsed into it and passed out on my bed. Sometime later on Jane returned and asked had I had a good time. My dick was till erect but she made me shower the smell of horse off me before ravishing me. It took her an hour to work her lust off on me and make my dick collapse. During rests she told me Lian had assured her I was having fun and in my place she had amused herself with both the girls new toys first singularly and then in a joint session with Lian. She laughed and told me it had been strap-on fun and she was sure I was glad she had worked her anger out on these unfortunates. I slept the night away catching up on my sleep but felt awful the next day. My nipples were blue with bruises and my body was covered in bite and scratch marks. My balls were both empty and swollen and ached but worse was my dick. It was red and inflamed and worse I kept getting agony erections as the drugs Helen had given me worked their way though my system. I could hardly move so stayed in bed and Jane stayed with me. She took to loving me every time I had an agony erection and this broke the erection as I had an empty coming. In the evening Lian turned up and stayed all evening to help me with my uncontrollable erections finding the situation very funny. I did not as they really hurt and the sex and orgasm was as bad. On the Thursday I had fourteen of these erections and on the Friday eight dealt with by either Jane or Lian or of course both of them. Jane had told my course I had flu so in between sobbing in pain from my dick I worked. Finally by the weekend I felt better and had a last agony erection at six on Saturday morning and then that was that. I worked though the morning feeling recovered and the pain was gone from my body even though as my pubic hair was growing back it itched and I was able to have normal sex with Jane at lunchtime to my great relief. Even better the girls two new toys had stood as mascot and were standing again this weekend so I was not required by the hockey girls.

However on Sunday I had a message from Lian that the ugly kitchen staff expected me to serve them again as I still owed them some sessions. I groaned but Jane agreed telling me a group of big mature sex crazed women would fully cure me. So at lunch time I ate the disgusting food and saw working behind the counter Michelle who leered at me and told me I was going to star at a sexy party. I expected it to be as before behind the counter but instead she finished work and got a coat and beckoned me to follow her out. Worse when we moved out I saw Karen was waiting as well. The women walked together with me following at a distance and got into a tatty old car and opened the back door and I slipped in and off we drove. Karen was driving and Michelle turned and smiled at me and told me she hoped I had a lot of energy. She grinned and told me it was Karen’s wedding anniversary and to celebrate her and her husband were having a big party. She told me my part was to hide in the spare bedroom and make any women who came in happy. I groaned at that and worse Karen laughed and told me I was going to satisfy her completely as she knew her husband would get completely pissed and be useless in bed afterwards apart from wanting a suck. Michelle laughed and told me he would not be the only one so I could expected a lot of tipsy unsatisfied women to get off.

We got to a dull looking terrace house and parked and I was ordered out. Then Karen opened the boot of the car and I gasped as it was filled with food obviously nicked from the college. The two women did not care and made me help them carry it in as obviously stealing a mass of food was okay and no wonder the college food was so bad. The house was empty as we arranged the food and laughing Michelle told us her husband and Karen’s were still playing golf so they had free hour. Karen giggled and asked Michelle what should they do and Michelle giggled and pinched my bottom and said fuck my brains out. Karen laughed and pinched my groin making me moan and told me to follow her upstairs and get myself ready. I did so and found out the house was thin but deep and I was taken up into a converted attic and found it had in it a small back room with only a sky light to light it. I was ordered by the big leering women to strip and did as they wanted before Michelle pushed me onto the bed. The room was so small and they were so big I they could not both fit in but when I was on the bed they closed the door and got on the bed and stripped themselves naked leering and jeering at me as they exposed their gross unclean bodies to my horrified gaze. After the stables this was not what I wanted and my dick did not get erect a very unusual event for me. However Karen sat herself on me and rammed her dirty pussy hard into my face and rammed my hands onto her floppy boobs so I set to work. As I did so Michelle started to rub my soft dick and within a minute I was hard. Amazingly it only took Karen slightly longer to come on me and then Michelle wanted a turn and left my dick to Karen’s brutal grasp and sat herself on me and made me lick her to another fast orgasm. By then I was hard and that was good as Karen rammed me into her and rode me her weight hammering into my battered body and making me groan as I knew I was in for a long afternoon and evening. As Karen pounded away on me Michelle made me kiss and lick her boobs and laughed and asked why had I shaved myself. I groaned but did not reply as she bit me on the neck and then told me I had a lovely big cock and did not need to shave myself to make it seem bigger. Karen agreed with a groan as she rode me telling me my cock was perfect for her cunt and any bigger would hurt making Michelle laugh and agree and then tell Karen to hurry up as she wanted to test me out. I groaned as Karen went faster on me and was ordered by Michelle not to come yet as I had to do her straight away. Actually it was the weight of Karen that was making me groan not excitement but luckily Karen climaxed powerfully on me and got off and instantly I was in Michelle. She rode me hard obviously turned on by watching Karen get off on me and by kissing me and ordered me to come with her as I would have some rest after them until the guests arrived. I groaned but then felt excitement and even though she was over rough and certainly to slack and heavy when Michelle came so did I.

Both women got off me but did not dress telling me they were going to have a shower. Then Michelle grabbed my arm and pulled me out and we all went naked downstairs and into a bathroom. I was pushed into a shower and forced to wash myself and quickly I was joined by Michelle even though she filled the shower with her bulk. She made me soap and rub her body and covered me in a very female smelling gel as well. After several minutes massaging her boobs I was pushed onto my knees where my tongue licked her off in the warm flowing water. As this was going on Karen had disappeared but she returned to find Michelle pumping my erection with gel and told Michelle to hurry up as she had to get clean. The women swapped and I had to soap and worse lick Karen clean and was quickly on my knees getting her off. As I pleased Karen Michelle was putting make up on and dressing herself in a gaudy dress. However she did not bother to put on any knickers telling me the women who knew I was serving would not want to get undressed so would not bother with knickers and also to keep themselves decent would go on top. My groan amused them both but I was pulled out and returned to the small room by Michelle as Karen got dressed. She made me lie on the bed and clambered on it lifting her dress to expose her pussy and showing me what she wanted me to do. Soon I had her on my face once more and I was forced to satisfy her with my tongue as her bulk pinned me to the bed. After she had come she left but quickly Karen was in the room and on the bed. Her dress was even more unsuitable than Michelle’s dress and she also had no knickers on I discovered as she raised her dress and got on me and I gave her a fourth and this time very powerful orgasm on my face before finally I was told to relax for the party.

I lay on the bed unhappy at the thought of serving loads more women like Michelle and Karen. Then I heard voices and realised people were in the house. Then of course I was worried about being found out but assumed Karen would not have put me in a room where her husband could enter. She had not but what she had forgotten was that her daughter was having a cousin over to stay and after thirty minutes the door was flung open and staring in at me lying naked on the bed were two young girls. Both were plump blonde but pretty with big boobs and were I guess eighteen as they looked in surprise at me. I expected them to scream but instead they just giggled and one of them who I later found was Karen's daughter and called Kayleigh said she had wondered what her mother had been on about getting a real treat from the college for the ladies to play with. The other girl called I found out Victoria giggled and said they now knew what it was and wasn’t Auntie Karen a right fruity cow. Kayleigh laughed and agreed and then smiled at me and told me if she told her father I was in big trouble. Victoria said she would not and Kayleigh smiled and said she would if I did not play ball with them. I groaned as Victoria giggled as I guessed what Kayleigh meant. She moved into the room and told me I was cute and if I was able to serve her fat mother and her friends then I would love a couple of younger ladies to please. I groaned as Victoria laughed and said it was naughty but I noticed she also came into the room and carefully closed the door behind her.

Kayleigh smiled and pulled her top off exposing a big white bra encasing her ample boobs and told me we could all have a good time and no one would be any the wiser. Victoria laughed and pulled her top off exposing a red bra and with her smaller but still big boobs bulging out and agreeing saying I was a ladies toy and did not count as far as husbands and boyfriends were concerned. Their attitude amazed me but I knew I had to do as they wanted and also the sight off them pulling off their bras so their big full and still high boobs came free made my dick start to harden. Kayleigh smiled and pulled the sheet off me and reached over and grabbed me and I went solid in her hot hand. Victoria sat on the bed and kissed me telling me they would be nice and gentle to me and then broke off to remove her socks and shoes. Kayleigh laughed and fisted me telling me not to be sure as they both wanted some big orgasms and not just one. Then I was left alone as both girls rapidly removed the rest of their clothing and got on the bed. Kayleigh kissed me and her hands returned to my groin and she wiggled so mine were on her big soft boobs. I felt her nipples harden and also felt Victoria rubbing my back and bottom. For a couple of minutes this continued and then Victoria pulled me around and made me kiss her boobs and I found them slightly smaller but fuller. Then Kayleigh pulled me around and told both of us we did not have all day and pushed my head between her thighs. I gasped at her bluntness but quickly I was licking her pussy. She had shaved herself between the legs to my surprise but as I licked her I saw she had left several hairs behind and as I was so close to her I could see she was not a natural blonde at all. As for her pussy it tasted fresh and she obviously enjoyed what I was doing as quickly she was moaning in orgasm and her juices made me swallow. Instantly I was moved between Victoria’s legs as Kayleigh told her I was great and she had not meant to come just to get wet. Victoria laughed and told us both that she was coming as well and ordered me to get busy and to rub her tits as I did. I did so and found she had trimmed dark pussy hair and tasted of soap as I licked away and brought her quickly to orgasm as well.

Then Kayleigh hauled me up and slipped me into her telling me to pump her good and not to come as I had her cousin to do immediately afterwards. I moved in and out of her as she lay eyes closed and moaning gently and as I did so Victoria moved and pulled me close and kissed me hard and rubbed her hands all over my bottom. After several minutes Kayleigh came again this time with just some soft moans. But I knew she had come because she pushed me out and quickly I was on and in her cousin. I loved her in the same way as Kayleigh lay watching and smiling and Victoria grabbed my bottom and gripping it hard set the pace I had to love her at. It took Victoria quite some time to come and by then her soft body and eagerness meant I was excited. She laughed and told me to come with her and when she moaned in orgasm underneath me I came into her as well. Afterwards we lay together and the girls questioned me. I told them what had happened making them laugh and call me a wimp and I was told that Karen was a known easy slut but that her husband did not notice or care and therefore why should they. Then Victoria gave my head a push and told me to lick her out telling me she hated having a dirty pussy and wanted to come as well. I moved down making Kayleigh giggle and say I was perfect as an old woman’s toy and got busy. It took Victoria quite a long time to reach orgasm and by then her pussy was clean if wet and my tongue felt tired. Of course Kayleigh wanted what her cousin had just had and was pushed between her thighs to lick her moaning to a powerful orgasm. Then I was pulled up and petted by the now happy girls. They then announced they had better go and help set up the party but that both of them intended to see me later on and not just once.

They dressed and left my lying tired and worried in the bed. Within three minutes Michelle entered the room and started to strip saying she had a spare twenty minutes and fancied getting off. I groaned as her grim body was exposed but topless she stopped and told me the room smelt of another woman and who had I fucked. I blushed as she announced it must be Kayleigh and I had to nod in agreement. She laughed and told me Kayleigh was a right slut but she had better tell Karen in case her daughter ever mentioned it. She asked me were the girls intending to see me later on and when I nodded again she laughed and told me they would have to join the queue. With that Michelle got on the bed and me and rammed her pussy into my face and once more I gave her oral pleasure. Then she moved down and ravished me as I lay horrified about what was to happen in the evening. Michelle came groaning on me and pulled off and dressed leaving me hard but glad I had not come and told me to rest up as I was going to need all my energy and she left and finally I was left alone for well over ninety minutes. I sort of dozed on the bed occasionally startled by a banging door but in general the house was quiet.

Then the door opened and in swanked Kayleigh wearing a low cut short dress in red that showed off her nice boobs but also her over large thighs. She smiled and told me to relax as all she fancied was some head and with that the cheeky cow wiggled her dress up to show me she had not put on any knickers and climbed onto the bed and me. I licked away and now she tasted of the shower gel so I knew she had showered after our last session. It took her nearly ten minutes to moan in orgasm and by then my tongue hurt and I was glad she was finished. With a giggle she smoothed down her dress and groped me laughing at my dick and telling me by midnight I would be impotent and then with a final rub she left me alone.

Thirty minutes later I heard more noise and then music and knew the party had started. However for another thirty minutes I was left alone but I knew I would soon be in demand. Then into the room came another big middle aged woman this one with bright dyed red hair. She was wearing a dress and she bunched it up and climbed on the bed and told me to lick her off. I groaned as she moved onto my face and I was confronted by her ginger haired pussy. Before I licked her she undid her dress at the front and pulled her big floppy boobs out and placed my hands on them. Having made it obvious what she wanted she sat on me and I had to get busy and satisfy her. It took her nearly ten minutes to moan in orgasm and by then my neck hurt from her weight. After coming she smiled and moved down my naked body and gripped my dick. I was hard and she laughed and told me I got a treat and felt the inside of her cunt but if I came in her she would cut my balls off. With that she pushed me into her wide pussy and rode me making me rub her boobs as she hammered away on me until after five more minutes she orgasmed again.

She then left and I was alone for twenty minutes until to my surprise Kayleigh came in and got on me and made me pleasure her with my tongue once more. After another five minutes a woman in her thirties I guess who was slim and flat chested entered the room and removed her dress and underwear before getting into the bed with me. She made me kiss her and then pushed me between her slim thighs where twice my tongue pleasured her. Then she made me lick her bottom before she pulled me up and on and into her and again I was ordered not to come in a woman as I loved her. She did not take long to come but left me excited. After her Karen turned up and made me please her with first my tongue and then my dick. I was getting close to coming and the arrival of a plump big boobed blonde in her early twenties made me know I would lose it. She got naked and in bed and we kissed and she groped me before pushing me onto her big boobs these I licked making her moan before she pulled me up and on and into her. I loved her trying not to come and managed to get her off before I lost it. However I was on the edge and she realised this and after complimenting me on my skill and control pulled the sheet off and moved down and wrapped her boobs around my shaft. I lost it in seconds moaning as I came between her boobs. This made her laugh and after I had finished she wiggled up me and sat herself on my face and my tongue satisfied her for a second time. After her strong orgasm she licked me until I was hard and excited before getting up and telling me I had a few more women to do before giving seconds. As she put her bra on she giggled and told me I had made her tits dirty but she was going to leave my come on them all night to remind herself how much fun I had been.

Next in was a much older woman closer to fifty than forty with a scrawny body who sat herself fully dressed apart from her knickers on the bed and made me knell and please her smelly pussy three times with my tongue. After her the red haired woman returned and still in her dress made me lick her off as she sat on my face and then she ravished me again threatening me if I came into her. By then I needed a drink but instead I had to please a big middle aged bottle blonde who ravished me twice and left me close to orgasm. Next in were Karen and Michelle and they got on me and one used my face and the other my dick and I came into Michelle when she was on me. They found my painfully intense orgasm amusing and Michelle made me finish her off with my tongue before they worked me back hard telling me I had a lot of time still to serve. After them it was an old fat woman who sat knickers off on the bed while I knelt and pleased her hairy smelly pussy and after her a young girl slim and very attractive who sat in the same place and received the same service this time to her naturally blonde pussy.

The return of Kayleigh made me groan particularly as she was not alone. She had with her a plump younger looking girl with braces and Kayleigh ordered me to lie back and lick this girl off. I moaned but did as she demanded and soon had the young girl moaning on my face while Kayleigh amused herself by pumping my overused dick. The young girl came quite quickly but Kayleigh told her to do it again and she grabbed my hair to keep me going and on her very fast second orgasm I made her scream with pleasure. By then Kayleigh was excited and as the girl came Kayleigh slipped me into her tight pussy and rode me. The girl on my face slapped my head and demanded a third orgasm so desperately I pleased both of them and managed to make them both come together. The girl on my face screamed with pleasure when she came while all Kayleigh did was moan. They got off me and I told by Kayleigh I was lucky as Victoria’s boyfriend was keeping close tabs on her tonight. After Kayleigh I had to serve her massive mother again and this time Karen took double pleasure from my dick and as she had her second I came again. This exhausted me but I was then made to serve another young plump woman in her twenties who was actually ugly but had massive boobs. She made me lick her of and then lie and let her ride me until she came twice on me. My tongue and dick then gave double pleasure to two old women both in their fifties and grim looking one after another but by then I was exhausted and sore.

I groaned when Karen and Michelle entered the room but they laughed and told me I could go after serving them both. Soon I had both of the massive women on me and I groaned under their weight as they ravished me several times. Finally both were sated and I was allowed to stand groaning as I felt totally battered and Michelle handed me my clothing and made me dress. Then I was pulled downstairs by them. By now the party had I guess thirty people present talking loudly and I was not noticed as I slipped down the stairs and out. Michelle had given me the money for a taxi and but I walked to the town centre before getting one to clear my head from the taste of women. Of course when I got back Jane was waiting and I had an exhausting last hour with her before passing out.

Both Jane and I had some fairly serious exams before the end of term so we had a quiet week revising for them and that included the weekend as well. I think the hockey girls wanted me to stand as mascot but Jane told them no and then from Monday to Wednesday we both had a paper in the morning and one in the afternoon. However neither of us found any of the papers particularly hard and both knew we had done well. The last few days of term were for me quite quiet as the hockey girls had found a couple more boys to play with and left me alone. The only thing was twice I had a long threesome with Jane and Lian and both times I was left exhausted and sore by them. Then it was home for Christmas even though I was spending New Year with Jane and her family before setting off for our long new year holiday in the hopefully sunny Caribbean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all your stories. Glad you find the time to write. College Visitor is still at the top of my favorite stories. Keep up the good work.