Monday, February 22, 2010

College days Year four term one part five


Year four term one part five

The next morning when I woke up I was still tired. Jane told me she had visited the hockey girls other mascot last night and made him strip and let her tie him face down on his bed. She had then produced a slim strap-on and made him play her girl for sometime making up his face and painting his dick and balls during his rape. Later on Denise and Wu had turned up to collect him and had untied him and taken him off naked and made up to serve them. My adventures excited her and she made me make love to her again and in fact we spent all morning in bed making love numerous times until I was completely out of it. Jane found the food the cooks had given me and told me it was worth me fucking them to get the food and in fact we ate the cooks’ food for the next two days.

The hockey girls had lost their game and been annoyed about that but had managed to get two guys to come back with them to the college on the promise of free booze and sex. The guys must have known they had done a stupid thing because by half way home both had been stripped naked by the hockey girls and had their clothes thrown out of the bus windows. For the journey the new girls were made to tease them rubbing away at their victim’s groins vigorously and really squeezing their dicks if they got close to coming. Once back they had been taken to the changing area and gang banged by the laughing girls until one was unable to get it up at all. Then Denise had got the other guy off Jane and he had replaced the soft guy. The soft guy had been tied to the pegs and the new girls had then shaved him completely before placing him in a shower where the new girls and quite a few others had used him as a toilet. Then Denise had produced some strap-on’s and the girls had raped him well over a dozen times until he was a sobbing broken wreak. All this was according to Lian who showed no sympathy for their broken crying victim who had then had a beer bottle pushed up his bottom and another rammed over his dick before being dumped outside naked. What had happened to him Lian did not know or care.

Meanwhile the girls had been exhausting the other two guys who could see and hear what was happening to the soft guy. Both guys were reduced to begging the drunken girls for mercy. The girls had nearly finished but made the guys stand and face each other and then try and wank onto a biscuit promising the one to come first his freedom. However neither could come to the girls’ great amusement. Therefore the game was changed and both were raped by a girl until finally the guy from our college managed to come. His reward was to be allowed to leave even though he was naked. Meanwhile the other guy was made first to eat the biscuit and then was carted off naked to Lian’s room where about six of the girls abused him until virtually dawn adding his bottom into their play toys as they raped him dozens of times. Georgina had taken him off and for most of Sunday he had been in her bed with mainly her and Denise using the broken boy who at least was able to have some sort of erection even though according to Lian he needed a butt plug to keep him hard. That evening about a dozen of the girls had subjected him to another gang bang until finally at midnight they had agreed to let him go. As he had performed in Lian’s terrifyingly words adequately he was given some money to get home and a pair of Georgina’s old trousers and a torn top of Denise’s to wear and sent on his way. I have to say having heard this I was glad I had not been there as the manner in which they had destroyed these guys made my balls want to hide as I knew Jane found Lian’s story a turn on. Indeed quickly we had another threesome and once more I was made to lie as the two girls used me as a pleasure machine and both licked each others boobs and Lian also gave Jane oral pleasure even though it was me who brought her to orgasm.

However the next day I had some bad news as Lian came for lunch in our flat and told me that the girls had expected the other guy to serve as mascot but he had literally fallen to his knees and begged Denise telling her he could not perform and was impotent. Denise had made him strip and then used her hands and boobs to prove he was not. Denise had then spent the afternoon reducing him to exhaustion as even alone she was far too much woman for one man to handle. However she had agreed to let him off being a mascot or attending any more of the girls’ parties for at least a fortnight. The pay back and when Denise was dealing with a man there always was a payback was that each night he was to stay in his room and lie naked on the bed. Three of the hockey girls or their friends could visit him each evening and he had to give the girls maximum pleasure or the girls would come and gang rape his arse. He had agreed and was now serving the girls according to a love rota. Of course three lusty girls determined to exhaust a guy was to much for even one night but night after night they would reduce him to nothing. Worse the hockey girls and decided to include friends and I gathered some nights particularly when he was tired the girls would be older but equally demanding. The bad news for me was I had to be the mascot for the Wednesday afternoon game and Lian told me I would be spending at least twenty four hours with the other women as what ever the result they would be swapping mascots.

Worse it was an away game but at least I was spared the mini bus as we travelled into London by train. It took some time to find the pitch as it was a public pitch and not a college pitch and the changing facilities were basic to say the least. As for the pitch it had little grass and was rutted with dog poo visible. My girls were not impressed as they limbered up. The other team were a small London college and their team was a mixture of young and old mainly black. They did not look as good as my girls and when the game started it became very obvious. In fact the only thing they had going for them was the pitch as the ball shot off in silly directions making passing very difficult. I had not seen the girls play for ages or in fact seen most of them play. It was obvious Wu was no where near as good a goalie as Jessica had been (and should be next term when she finished her TP). The best of the new girls were Danielle, Imogen and surprisingly Lavina. Of the year 2’s Rachel and Elizabeth were fast. However the power of Denise controlled the centre of the play. Against faster better opposition I knew she could be found out but against this quality of opposition she dominated play. In fact only the pitch was saving the other girls and by half time they were six –one down and their goal had been a mistake by Wu. My girls relaxed even more and put on substitutes and Lian had a go in goal as they but another four past their opponents in the second half. As for the crowd it comprised of me and another slim guy and occasionally a passer by stopped to watch for a few minutes. I spent the time watching but also applying basic first aid to three of my girls.

After the game both teams rushed in to rapidly change and then my girls and some of their girls piled out and I was called over by Denise. Their captain was a big black girl called Amy who had struggled with the pace of the game. Denise told me I was spending time as Amy and her friends’ toy boy. Amy laughed and told me she hoped I was feeling randy as the girls certainly were. Then she pointed to the slim guy who was being harassed by Amber and Lian and told Denise they could take him away telling her there was no need to rush him back as he was not very good and tended to cry a lot and in fact they could have him till the weekend as a freebie. I was worried Denise would give me away until the weekend but instead she said thanks and told Amy I was needed for the weekend to stand as mascot as for some reason boys kept running away. Amy laughed and said they found it easy to pick up new slut toys and both girls laughed.

Amy told me to follow her and walked back into the changing room as I saw Denise move over to the other guy and pull his trousers down and her hands snaked around him and gripped his groin making him scream as she whispered something into his ear. Amy beckoned me into a small grubby changing area and inside I found the dozen members of her team. They laughed and made rude comments and demanded I stripped naked and rubbed myself hard. I groaned but did as the amazons wanted and as I stripped their comments got nastier. When I was naked Amy told me to let the girls have a play and she picked up my clothing and with a laugh told me I was not going to need that so she would give them to Denise and walked out. Instantly I was grabbed by six of the girls and forced to the floor where two sat on me and my groin became open house. The girls also started to stick their boobs into my face and I quickly realised they had not showered. Mind you as the showers looked filthy I was not surprised. The girls were really rough but typically my dick responded making them laugh and insult me more. Worse they got even rougher with me pinching me and now my bottom became open house for their questing fingers. Soon it was not just fingers as they rammed up my bottom first a bottle and then an open deodorant and that really hurt me making me sob but of course getting me fully hard. They then left the deodorant up me and concentrated their savage attentions on my groin mistreating my balls and dick. However I stayed hard to their amusement even though they pulled at my balls and really yanked my dick.

Amy returned and announced that Johnnie had gone of with my girls adding that Denise had promised her some pervy pictures of him so he would recant his idea of not serving them again. This got a laugh from the girls and then Amy announced they had better bang me as they had to get out soon. I gasped at that as I was forced to the floor and was told I was going to get a guys dream of a never ending threesome. A condom was rolled over my dick as a woman approached me. She was black and in her thirties and as wide as she was tall. She laughed at me and told me as she was the oldest she went first. She was topless and her boobs were gigantic but slack and already wet from my tongue. She lifted her skirt and sat her trimmed big pussy on my face and dropped the skirt over my face. I groaned as her rank sweaty smell hit me and I could see nothing as she wiggled on me forcing me to start to pleasure her. Then I felt a hand hold my dick steady and gasped as a tight hard pussy enveloped it and I felt myself being ravished. The woman on my face took sometime to come and by then the girl on my dick was pounding away. Then the woman on my face came drowning me nearly in her abundant juices. She pealed off and I was able to see it was a big black girl in her late twenties I guess on my dick topless and powering away her big black boobs flapping as she used me. Next up was a slim woman who leered and got on me and I was confronted by a hairy sweaty pussy to pleasure as the girl on my dick orgasmed on me. She was replaced as I licked away again unable to see as the woman’s skirt blocked my view. The girl riding me was active and tight and knew how to ride a guy and even the strangeness of the situation could not stop me coming. I tried to concentrate on the pussy riding my face but suddenly I spurted moaning into the woman who was on me.

The woman on my face pulled my hair to make me resume while the girl on my dick did not slow I sobbed and twisted as post orgasm she was really hurting me but her strong pussy and the deodorant stick up my bottom kept me fully hard. After a few minutes the woman on my face orgasmed and was replaced by one of the younger girls who was white and blonde and actually quite attractive. She was topless but under her skirt I went where I found she must be a bottle blonde as her pubes were black and long. I licked away as the girl on my dick came. She got off and the condom was changed before the next girl took over making me moan as I was used. For the next hour girl after girl used me. I pleased eight times with my face and at least ten times with my dick but hardly knew who was using me as they deliberately kept my eyes covered with their skirts as they got oral pleasure. Twice I spurted but the deodorant did its dirty work and I stayed hard. I do not now how many of the women used me or how many times but certainly the oldest of their team had three turns on my face. Then they seemed to stop and I found I had a fat black girl topless riding my dick and about five more of the girls still present. The girl on my dick finished on me moaning loudly as she reached a climax and then pulled off me.

I was dragged up and gasped as Amy and another girl rapidly tied my hands to the wall pegs leaving me trapped and naked. Then another of the girls a chunky black girl with a hairy pussy produced some paints and I moaned as paint was slapped over me. My dick was still erect and in a condom and Amy grabbed it and fisted it and told me to unload. I groaned as I did not feel like coming but she pumped away demanding I spurt unless I wanted some nasty ball play. I moaned and desperately thought of Jane in suspenders to get off. I as not helped by the fact the others were not only jeering at me but also were applying thick make up to my face. Then just as Amy was about to lose her temper with me I managed to spurt. She laughed and fisted me hard making me moan as she milked me. Finally she let my tender dick go giving it a violent squeeze as she did so. She laughed at me and told me I was a good toy boy and if I was at their college I would be a regular stud. However she said I was not so I got what they did to guys who did not perform adequately. I groaned as I knew it would not be nice but she pulled me down. Then she stood on the bench and raised her skirt so I was confronted by her hairy pussy and rammed that forward. I licked her off my head banging against the all in a very uncomfortable manner as I was used by her. Amy orgasmed and pulled off but two more of the black girls used me in the same manner. Then Amy replaced the lipstick the girls had put on me before producing a pair of filthy knickers. These with a laugh were pushed over my head and I realised from their smell one of the girls had weed on them earlier. Then Amy painted my balls leaving the filled condom on my dick. I was moaning particularly when some flowers were also pushed up my bottom. Worse I knew the girls intended to leave me like this and I groaned as tied and naked I was in big trouble. The girls left but not before all five had given my balls a tug and none were gentle and each time I screamed making them laugh. Last to pull them was Amy and she was the worse twisting them in her hand and she tugged them.

I was left tied and in agony for about an hour. By then my balls had recovered but my bottom was really hurting as the deodorant and flowers were really hurting me. However I could not escape and my attempts to dislodge the smelly knickers just pushed them more over my face. I suffered alone for another hour terrified about what was to happen next and actually hoping Amy or other members of her team intended to return. Then I heard movement and then a deep laugh. I groaned as someone pulled the knickers off my face glad to get clean air. Then I groaned again as in front of me stood a uniformed man large and at first I thought it was a policeman. Then the figure spoke asking what was I doing and I groaned again. The figure was not male but was a massive bulky woman dressed in a uniform and I saw a badge saying she was a park warden. She glared at me and repeated her question and I groaned out it was a college prank. Then I saw another equally large woman was with her and she told me it was disgusting and they should radio the police to take me away and prosecute me. I groaned and pleaded with them just to let me go and the first woman pointed out I was naked and painted and could go no where apart from a police cell. I groaned again and begged asking if maybe they could find me some clothing. Then the first woman gave a grin and asked me why they would do this. Instantly I knew it was a set up and I was not the first guy these women had found in the changing area.

I told them whatever they wanted and the first woman smiled and asked did I like older women. I moaned but said yes making her smile and she told me in that case it was my lucky day because I could get real friendly with some sexy mature ladies. The second woman laughed and said I seemed a little tired and the first agreed but told her a night’s sleep would make me nice and keen to please tomorrow. She then turned to me and told me she was sure I would love to spend all day tomorrow saying thank you in return for some clothing and a bed for the night and desperately I assured her with a slight moan I would. Then after some difficulty I was untied by the two women thinking that this was becoming to regular an event but at least these lot only wanted one day from me and not six gang bangs. I then pulled the deodorant out making the second woman laugh and tell me the girls were real bitches but she said it in an admiring manner. Then I was told to shower and as I did so the first woman told me her name was Mavis and her friend was called Serena. I moaned as the water rushed over me feeling my dick soften and then groaned as the gang bang caught up with me and the idea of more sex made me groan. Mavis told me I was clean enough and then took off her jacket exposing a massive platform chest and handed it to me to half cover myself with. I followed her out pleased to leave the filthy changing area and saw the women had a four wheeler parked outside I was ushered in and told to lie on the floor in the back and for a couple of minutes they left me alone to lock up.

Then Mavis drove off and after a couple of minutes stopped and I saw we were parked outside a terraced house. She got out and opened a door and then beckoned and with Serena following me I entered the house. I gasped as standing next to Mavis was a much older woman. Mavis I guess was in her late thirties while this woman must have been sixty and was a large wreak of a woman. She leered at me as Mavis said I had suffered some silly games and was going to spend the night with her to recover. Mavis then introduced me to her mother Millicent who gave me a smile and then Mavis towed me upstairs and into a bedroom obviously her room. It was a big bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a large double bed. Mavis smiled and told me to give her back her jacket and when I did so told me I was nice looking. Then I gasped as behind me I felt Serena’s hands snake around and grasp my dick. I moaned as she rubbed me and she suggested maybe I needed the deodorant to get me hard. I moaned at that as my bottom was still stinging even after the most careful washing but then felt my dick stiffen in Serena’s hand and she remarked I obviously did like sexy mature women. Mavis approached and joined in her rough touch making me moan and told me I was a lucky boy.

Then Serena pointed out they had to get back on duty in case some unnamed bastard noticed they were not. Mavis smiled and said she was sure they could wait ten minutes and as she had not had sex for a month she reckoned five minutes with me would get her nicely off as a starter. I groaned as Serena agreed saying she had screwed twice this week but her husband always fucked her same and never gave her proper head. I groaned as Mavis pulled off her shirt exposing a massive chest and her large boobs. Her bra followed and her boobs surged forwards and then downwards but while they did flop they were still a nice full shape. Then she pulled off her skirt exposing a massive white pair of knickers these rapidly followed and I saw a hairy pussy and a pair of thick thighs and she moved to the bed. She smiled and lay down so her stomach wobbled up and her boobs flopped on either side and told me after work I could get off as well but for now I probably needed to keep my strength up and therefore I could lick her off. I nodded and moved and knelt at the bottom of the bed and kissed her pussy. Her pubic hair was thick and she groaned and fully opened her legs to show me where she wanted me. I placed my head in and got busy making her moan with pleasure. Mavis was correct about it not taking long because in about three minutes she was groaning loudly and shaking as she had a powerful orgasm.

She got up and told Serena she would wait in the car and I then saw Serena was also naked. Mavis was a big plump woman but Serena I think was a little older and was fat to be polite. Also her boobs were much smaller and sagged sadly. However she had at least trimmed her pubic hair as she lay on the bed avoiding the wet patch Mavis had left. I applied myself to her sweat drenched pussy and soon had her moaning in a satisfactory manner. However it was closer to ten minutes before the massive woman detonated into orgasm. Up to then Serena had been quite rude but after her orgasm her manner changed and she became pleasant. She smiled and told me to relax because she and Mavis would be off duty in a couple of hours. She smiled and told me I gave great head and she already looking forward to riding my cock as her husband liked to be on top. Then she giggled and told me not to expect to get a lot of rest because she knew Mavis’s mother was a randy cow. I groaned as Serena smiled and told me I had said I liked mature women. I groaned again because while Mavis and Serena were in my mind mature women Mavis’s mother was an old bag. Serena told me it was part of price I was paying but giggled and told me I was really cute and it was a shame they only got tonight and tomorrow with me as she would love to screw me for a month at least. With that she left and I flopped back naked and trapped in Mavis’s house totally in her power.

I was not alone for long because the door opened and I waltzed Millicent wearing a wrap around gown. She smiled at me and told me I would want some food soon but while it was cooking I could do her a favour. I groaned as she undid the gown and exposed her body to me. She was fat and her skins had brown blotches on it. Her boobs were empty sacks lying against her and her thighs were wrinkled and grim looking and as for her pussy it was covered in a thick black thatch. She smiled and told me it was over a month since a boy had been down on her and I groaned as I knew this must be Mavis’s last victim. She lay herself down on the bed and I groaned and moved between her thighs feeling distaste at what I had to do. I was however pleased to find she was freshly washed but as I licked away mouthfuls of her pubes came away in my mouth making me want to gag. I licked away and after about ten minutes Millicent started to grunt and then she orgasmed. She grabbed my hair and pulled me up telling me I could make love to her and relieve my lust in her loins. I groaned as I was not hard but managed somehow to be at least half hard as Millicent forced me into her. Then I propped myself up and loved her shuddering at the sight she presented lying red faced mouth open as I pleased her. It took a long time to get her off at least fifteen minutes but I was only just able to hold my erection as I loved her. Finally Millicent came grunting again as she lost it. Then she pushed me off and told me she was disappointed I did not come. I moaned and told her the hockey players had tired me out. Millicent laughed and told me that would not do as I had a lot of loving to give but to my relief she pushed me down and told me as I was tired I could use my tongue. I gave her oral pleasure until after twenty minutes between her flabby wrinkled thighs I brought the old woman to orgasm. Only then did she leave me and I lay dazed and horrified on the bed for over an hour half asleep.

Then Serena appeared and stripped telling me she only had thirty minutes before she had to go home tonight but would get a lot longer with me tomorrow. After Millicent her naked body seemed quite pleasant and she got on the bed and then climbed on me. She wiggled until her pussy was over my face and made me lick it for a minute. Then she moved down telling me I could suck her off for number two. I moaned as into her big pussy I want and she ravished me roughly. After a few minutes she peaked on me and then move up and I resumed licking her off this time rubbing her boobs as I did so. After her second she rode me again and it took her longer to come showing she was at least slightly sated. However I was also getting excited and when Serena demanded I blew with her I was able to join her in a powerful orgasm. Serena climbed off me smiling and telling me I was great in bed and she was really looking forward to getting a couple of nice long sessions with me tomorrow. Then she dressed and left leaving me lying exhausted.

Mavis came upstairs and told me dinner was served and naked I accompanied her downstairs to find Millicent still in her gown. Obviously Mavis knew Millicent had used me but nothing was said as naked I sat and eat a nice meal. Both women were dressed while I was naked and they chatted as if I was not present however after eating Mavis smiled and suggested I went back to bed. She followed me and when we were in her bedroom rapidly stripped and jumped me. Soon I was underneath her big powerful body rubbing her boobs and licking her to a rapid orgasm. That was the start as she fisted me fully hard and took me into her hot pussy and brutally ravished me. Three times the big woman climaxed on me before her powerful pussy forced me to come. I groaned as the orgasm was more pain and pleasure and virtually passed out. Mavis pulled off me and told me to rest in the bed as she was going to watch tele for a couple of hours. I lay dazed and groaned as quickly in was the old Millicent. She lay down and told me to lick her off but to rub myself hard for her cunt. I groaned at her disgusting appearance and crude words but got between her thighs. It took her ten minutes to grunt in orgasm and by then I had managed to achieve an erection. As she pulled me up and the sight of her made me start to soften so I stuffed myself in and used the slight friction from her slack pussy to stay hard. Twenty minutes later she came and I was able to pull my sore erection from her and then use my mouth to pleasure her for a third time. Finally she had come and left me feeling ill on the bed. I was alone for maybe thirty minutes before Mavis returned and she put on a see though nightie that did not suit her at all. However her nightie was soon covered in sweat as on top of me she went. For an hour she ravished me moving from my tongue to my dick as her lust took her. She must have come six times and twice I shuddered but was so tired only a drop was emitted. Finally she was satisfied and told me we could sleep and I passed out beside her exhausted.

No comments: