Friday, February 05, 2010

Woman interviewed about raping a man

TRANSCRIPT OF AN INTERVIEW AT xxxxx STATION xx/xx/xxxx.

WPC. J do you know why we want to speak to you?

X. Yes because I had sex with R.

WPC. More than sex.

X. Rubbish it was sex. Okay it was a really kinky time but he wanted it whatever the bastard has told you.

WPC. Well Mr D is quite badly hurt. Are you aware of that?

X. No. He was happy at the time and told me he felt a little sore but he had loved what we had done to him.

WPC. A little sore? J according to the medical report he has a lacerated anus, numerous bruises and bite marks and seriously swollen and damaged testicles.

X. That is what he wanted.

WPC. He says you and your friends raped and abused him.

X. Rubbish he wanted us and he demanded we treated him rough. He told us that was how he liked it. We did nothing to him he did not want us to do. It seemed really kinky to me but than he is a bit strange. He wanted it. It is no crime to have rough sex you know. And we did not rape the bastard no way he wanted us and we played along with him.

WPC. You tied him down?

X. Only after he begged us. You ask the others.

WPC. We will. According to Mr D’s statement J you and three other women he identifies as P R and F were waiting for him to walk past your flat and that you and P grabbed him and threatened him with a kitchen knife to follow you in.

X. Rubbish! He came to my flat for a drink and we all drunk and chatted and all got a bit pissed. Then R started on about how he loved really rough sex and begged us to do it to him and promised to get us off as well. We were all a little drunk…

WPC. So drunk you did not know what you were doing?

X. No just merry. When I am to drunk I cannot come. I mean the lovemaking with R was kinky but I came quite a few times. This is really embarrassing you know. Do we have to put all this on tape?

WPC. I think we do J after all potentially this is a very serious assault. If you want we can stop and resume with a solicitor present to assist you.

X. No I have done nothing wrong. R is a real sick pervert. He wanted rough sex and after he asked us we pulled his clothing off and tied him to a bed. He told us to be as nasty to him as we wanted but every time we checked and he wanted it. I mean his cock was hard the whole time you know or did he miss his comings out?

WPC. Mr D alleges when he was in your flat all four of you verbally and physically threatened him and then ripped his clothing off him. Can you confirm that this is a male’s shirt we found in your flat when we arrested you?

(Exhibit A shown to Miss T)

X. Yes that is R’s shirt and yes we ripped it in half but he loved it. Got real hard when we yanked it off him.

WPC. Mr D says in his statement that you then pulled him by his penis to your bedroom where he was tied to your bed and all four of you sexually assaulted him.

X. That bit is a little true we did tied him down and all had a play with his knob but he wanted us to do that. He was moaning and begging us to play with him and to treat him nastily. He wanted us to swear at him and to spit in his face and for a laugh we did so but he wanted us to do it. Anyway why does the bastard say I was waiting for him?

WPC. Mr D alleges you wanted to get even with him because he had been rude to you in the George. Is this true?

X. No we had a small argument after he touched my bum but later on we made up and had a laugh. That’s why we had a drink with him. He is not really my type you know I like a man with a bit more muscle on him. Any way he wanted sex with us and kinky stuff as well. No crime in us playing along.

WPC. No. But Mr D is very clear in his statement he gave at the hospital that he did not want it.

X. Liar. He did. What did he say happened next?

WPC. You tell me J

X. Well we played with him and got him really excited. Bet he missed that bit out. Then he wanted to lick and kiss us so we all got topless and he kissed our boobs. He did that very nicely actually even though he is a kinky lying bastard. Then he wanted to kiss us down below and we were all keen on that. I got naked first and he gave me head and then he did all the other girls and while he was busy we had a few more drinks and played with him. He was hard all the time you know. Bet he did not say that in his fucking statement.

WPC. Mr D says he did not want to lick your bodies but that you and your friends squeezed his testicles until he did so. He does agree that he had an erection…

X. Well he could not have made love to us all unless he did could he?

WPC. Mr D alleges he did not want to have sex with any of you and was begging you to let him go but that you spat in his mouth and slapped and bit him he alleges that as you had tied him down he could not resist and had to let all four of you rape him.

X. Rape that is crap. He was hard and wanted us he begged us to screw him and loved it as we all had a go on him. He came twice you know. Get your coppers to get the sheets from my wash basket you will find his spunk all over them you know.

WPC. Mr D agrees he reached orgasm during the rape but J that does not necessarily mean he consented. Mr D says that after each of you had raped him individually you then raped him in pairs until he could not achieve an erection.

X. Sort of true. I mean some of the things happened but he wanted it and loved it and we were all merry. I cannot remember the details but we had loads of sex before he could not get it up. Then he told us he could get an erection if we stuffed something up his bum. I got out my vibrator and he begged me to use that on him. He let me put it up him and he was correct it did get him hard so we had a load more sex. I mean we were all quite drunk but always he wanted it. If he had asked us to stop we would have untied him and let him go. No way was he forced. And having a vibrator is not a crime. I bet you have one as well if you were honest.

WPC. Mr D says you forced the vibrator up him and as you did so you called him gay and a wimp and you spat at him.

X. He would say that. He wanted it and I did what he wanted. Okay it got him hard but we all wanted more sex and that included him.

WPC. Mr D says that after you had pushed the vibrator up him you all physically abused him biting and pinching him and squeezing his testicles if he did not perform.

X. It did get a little rough but he loved it. I mean this was not a gentle lovemaking session you know but he loved it and begged us all the time to treat him mean and to really hit him. I mean I like sex but he wanted kinky. I bet he says he did not want us to wee in his mouth. That is not my scene at all but he loved it and lapped it up.

WPC. He says that his testicles were pulled until he did so. He also alleges that his legs were untied and held over his head by P and R and that you used another much larger dildo to rape his anus and carried on until he pretended to come.

X. Rubbish I did do that but he begged us to do it and he came for real no faking. Then I think we did more stuff to his bum but he wanted it and loved it and came again. He loved us sticking things up him you know. Really loved it.

WPC. Mr D denies this and said he was hit and slapped throughout this and begged you to stop but all four of you carried on. It would seem to be this that damaged his anus.

X. Probably. But he wanted it and that is not a crime is it. If he had asked us not to do it we would have stopped.

WPC. At the end of the session did you leave him tied on your bed with a vibrator still in his anus?

X. Yes but he wanted to be left like that and when I left him he was still hard. I slept in the spare room with P and left him there. In the morning he thanked me for a great time and begged us to carry on.

WPC. Mr D says that in the morning you assaulted him violently biting and punching him. He then says that he was untied by you and P and made to go to the bathroom with you and that you made him lie in a bath and both of you urinated on him. He alleges he had to do as you wanted because one of you at all times had a grip on his testicles and many times you squeezed them. He says he was then made to wash and retied on the bed and that you and P then shaved him and then removed most of his body hair.

X. I mean this is sort of true but the difference in his lies and the truth is he wanted it and begged us all the time to do it. He pleaded with us to wee on him and begged us to make him into a girl.

WPC. Did you notice he was bleeding from the anus?

X. No or I would not have put more batteries into the vibrator and put it up him. He begged me to do this so he could get hard and have more sex.

WPC. Mr D says he had a very sore penis and begged you not to rape him again but you laughed and spat at him and then you and P raped him for over an hour.

X. We had sex because he wanted it for a long time. Nice sex as well and he enjoyed it as well.

WPC. After that Mr D alleges that you punched him between twelve and twenty times in the testicles.

X. I bet he does not say why I did it. He begged me to and he had one hand on his knob rubbing it as I did so. He told me to hit him harder as he wanked as that would give him a great orgasm. Real kinky stuff you know.

WPC. Did he reach a climax?

X. No because I refused to carry on. It was far too kinky for me.

WPC. Mr D claims that you hit him in the testicles time after time during which time P rubbed her bottom over him until he passed out.

X. No it was a kinky sexual thing. Ask P she will confirm it. I stopped in case I hurt him

WPC. I am afraid you did according to the doctor there is a good chance that his testicles have suffered serious damage.

X. Well I am very upset about that but he begged me to do it. I mean he seemed okay when he left. He thanked us for a wonderful evening and morning and told me he had fulfilled his wildest fantasies.

WPC. Who dressed him in your and P’s clothing before he left?

X. All three of us did. He wanted to go out as a girl so we gave him some old clothing to wear and then dressed like this off he went. He took his wallet and keys didn’t he.

WPC. I believe so. He alleges you dressed him and threw him out knowing this would publicly humiliate him.

X. Liar

WPC. So can I summarise here please J. You claim you and your friends had an evening of rough sex with Mr D during which he suffered physical harm. However you claim he fully consented to this.

X. Yes he has twisted what happened. We had sex. Good sex but kinky sex. I loved the good sex but the kinky stuff was his idea and for his pleasure.

WPC. Did you threaten him with a knife and kidnap him?

X. No

WPC. Did you force him to have sexual intercourse with him and then force objects into his anus?

X. No he wanted it all

WPC. And when you punched his testicles he wanted that as well?

X. Yes he said it would get him off. He is a kinky bastard.

WPC. Thank you J I think that is all we need for now. Interview closed at…


This was an incident in 2004 and after this interview no further action was taken. However a file note was attached by I think the WPC stating that in her opinion it was a sexual assault and that she believed that Mr D was only one of several victims of this group of females.

No comments: