Monday, February 22, 2010

College days Year four term one part eight


Year four term one part eight

After the three young tarts had gone I staggered up and showered washing their sweat and smell off me. After four orgasms I felt exhausted already but knew my service to the Marauders village team had hardly started. What I wanted was a nice gentle evening at home with Jane instead I had a hideous party for the village women where I had to stay in the annex and provide sexual service to the female guests and then Donna Christine Jo had threatened to come back pissed up and ravish me. Worse that was only tonight and I knew the rest of the weekend would be grim as well.

After I had washed Emma returned now dressed in a short black dress that exposed her big thighs in an unsatisfactory manner but did expose her boobs nicely and show them to full affect. Not that I was feeling sexy as she groped me and told me she hoped the young ladies had not tired me out. My dick responded to her caress and she smiled and told me she was feeling sexy again but did not want to ruin her dress. She then lifted it and told me to knell and take off her panties with my teeth. I did so and quickly and expertly had then down noticing that they were black and lacy as I did so. Emma then sat herself on the bed and opened her legs and I knelt between them and pleasured her pleased at least not to have a woman on top of me. It took Emma nearly fifteen minutes to shudder in orgasm and by the time she came she had pulled her boobs out and had me massage these as I licked her to a very intense orgasm. She then got me to replace her knickers smiling and telling me she wished I was hers to use for ages and then told me to lie on the bed as some of the guests would be in very soon and then with a final rub of my dick she left. My dick was hard but felt sore already and while I knew I should be able to stay hard I also knew any orgasms now were not going to be pleasant and that the sensation of a pussy against my shaft was also very shortly going to hurt.

Then into the room came a large woman in her fifties. She had grey hair and was wearing a man’s jacket and looked like a rough farmer as she leered at me. You would have thought she was male apart from the fact that jutting out of her body were a pair of massive platform boobs and that also she was wearing a skirt. She pulled the jacket off and told me in a deep booming voice her name was Helen. Then her shirt followed and I saw a plump body before her gigantic well wired bra came off. Her gigantic boobs slipped forward and down losing their shape as they did so. Then Helen removed her long tweed skirt and a pair of oversized white knickers exposing her colossal white bottom and her equally large black haired pussy to my worried view. Helen told me to keep it up and then climbed on the bed and lay down and told me to get my tongue busy on her knockers. I did so finding them shapeless and flaccid as I licked them. Then I gasped as roughly Helen’s hand gripped my dick and pumped me vigorously. After a minute of this she boomed out an instruction for me to go down and kiss her cunt and I moved pleased that at least it allowed my abused dick to escape from her crushing grasp. Her pussy was big and covered in thick black pubic hair however when I got close I saw that the ends of quite a few of her pubes had gone grey as well. Her vaginal lips were big and plump but to my surprise her clitoris was small and recessed and hard to find and tease. However she tasted clean and the major problem I had in giving her oral pleasure apart from finding her clitoris was that her pubic hair was loose and tended to get stuck in my teeth as I licked away at her. Helen started to grunt alarmingly after several minutes of my hardest oral skills being applied to her vaginal folds and her wetness covered my face as she started to use her big and I soon realised powerful thighs to hump my face her hands grabbing my hair to hold me close to her and keep me servicing her needs. I licked away aware that my erection had faded and hoping to satisfy her with just my tongue so therefore I was pleased when her grunts rose to a peak as did the speed of her hips slamming my face. A gush of vaginal juices told me she had come as she went rigid and then pushed me off groaning as she did so.

Helen moved and told me I gave nice head as a young man should and then saw I was not erect and told me I should always be hard with a woman. She laughed and told me to get her in the mood for number two by doing a little love show and standing and dancing and wanking for her. I groaned but did so and was soon prancing around as lying naked her legs apart and her massive pussy wet and open Helen ordered me around. I rubbed myself as she ordered me to but had to think about Jane to achieve a full erection. After a couple more minutes she pointed to her pussy and told me to get my knob up it. I moved and carefully slid myself into her and then gasped as two big hands gripped my bottom cheeks and proceeded to slam me deep into her. Helen grunted as I fell onto her big strong body but her hands gripped my bottom cheeks hard and pulled me until my erection was nearly out of her and then slammed me back into her making me moan. Helen kept her hands dug into my bottom cheeks her fingers virtually in my passage as she pulled me in and out of her setting the pace completely. I balanced myself on my elbows and Helen boomed out an instruction for my fingers and lips to play with her knockers so I did so moving from boob to boob and completely under her control. Soon the commanding virago was grunting with pleasure and her hands powered me faster and faster and as she got excited I felt two fingers from each hand penetrate into my bottom making me moan as Helen grunted to another orgasm. Then her hands pinned me to her keeping me still and I was fully aware of how deep her fingers were. Helen was as well because when she had recovered from her orgasmic tremors she wiggled them making me groan and twitch on her and she laughed and told me she could get a lot more than four fingers up me if I failed ever to please her. However to my relief she pushed me off telling me it was early on and she must not be a greedy lady as she knew I had a lot of girls to get off. With at she stood and carefully dressed leaving me even more battered on the bed. When she was dressed she gave me a smile and told me she was glad I was spending a few days as the village stud and she would see me soon. She left as I wondered what she meant by a few days and realised to my horror Denise had not made it clear when the Marauders village team had to return me to the college.

Marilyn was next in and now she was wearing a red dress cut to the hip to expose her fat legs but also low cut so it hardly kept in her massive boobs. She smiled and told me Gemma had told her I knew all about the game the three of them were playing with Martin and did I want to see how it was going. I gave a worried nod and groaned as she lifted her dress up. She had not put any knickers on and I could clearly see that her hairy pussy was covered in speaks of white and knew this was Martin’s come. She smiled and told me Emma had taken Martin off from her to ask him about a dodgy tap but would get down on her knees and suck him off and that should finish the sap off. Then Marilyn smiled and said she would then seduce him and as he would be worried about her questioning him about Emma would let her. Then Gemma would steer him off and blow him and while that would not please him he would not resist her. Then she laughed and said to finish with her was going to have to please her. I pointed out that as far as Martin and her were concerned it was number three and Marilyn laughed and said Martin could if encouraged do it three times so she was going to insist. She laughed and told me he hated her to be on top and playing the Dom but when he was knackered he let her as he was too weak to do anything. She told me she told him that for number two he liked to be dominated and he had not been able to tell her it was Gemma and Emma so she got to play the dominant role. Then she smiled and told me that with a toy boy she was always dominant and loved to be in charge of a cute young man and also loved to screw a young man when he was knackered as well. Then she sat on the bed and told me to suck her off telling me she had to keep her dress on for now. I groaned but did not resist but flinched as I tasted her strong musky odour and also swallowed down her husbands dried come. Marilyn obviously found my humiliation a big turn on or her husband had not got her off because she orgasmed within five minutes to my great relief. Then she stood and smiled and told me she had better go as Emma would soon get Martin off as she had great oral skills as she had to play the wife wondering where he had been for so long. She sauntered away leaving me with a bad taste in my mouth so I went and washed my face and then lay down once more.

Quickly in was a skinny redhead in her thirties again wearing a very revealing dress. She had played in the game and had been substituted I recalled as she stood and wiggled off a pair of tiny black knickers and showed me she was a true red head. She then lay on the bed and told me to lick her off. I went between her slim thighs and licked her trimmed pussy making her quickly moan with pleasure. She lay moaning as within five minutes I brought her to orgasm and then stood and replaced her knickers and after checking her make up left me having hardly spoken to me at all. I always find serving a woman who hardly acknowledges you humiliating and much prefer a crude rude slapper than a dismissive woman however pretty the woman is. The next woman was younger and darker but skinny with small boobs. She was wearing fashionable jeans and when she took them off she had on no knickers and she smiled and told me a pantie line ruined the effect. She then got me to lie on the bed and she rubbed me telling me my willie was a perfect size for her snatch. Then still with her top on she got on the bed and presented her shaved pussy to my lips. Her clitoris stuck out and after some sucking and licking she moved onto my dick and told me to put my hands behind my head and watch a lady get off. She rode me hard and after several minutes her face screwed up and she started to swear as she came. Then she climbed off me and told me I was cute and left me lying erect on the bed.

Emma returned next and told me Marilyn had taken Martin off but she had done her part. With that she lifted her dress and I saw she had by now lost her knickers and that her pussy to was covered in white flecks of come. She giggled and told me she had not let Martin blow in her mouth but had got him to rip her panties off and he had blown in three thrusts and she smiled and told me he had apologised for coming so fast but she had told him he could make it up to her later on. Then she giggled and told me she felt real sexy and knew from Marilyn I did not mind a creamy cunt. I groaned as she lay on the bed and once more I cleaned up after Marilyn’s husband. This time Emma came a lot faster I think because again she found the situation exciting and secondly because she was by now half drunk. After her orgasm she played with me telling me I was in for a load of sex and I asked her how long I was staying for and she smiled and said for a long as it took for me to please and with that she gave the end of my dick a kiss and departed leaving me a worried man. Next in was Gemma wearing another short dress this time in green and she too had oral delight from me as she did not want to ruin her make up.

Then in staggered a very drunk girl who had played in the game her name I recalled was Lisa. She was about twenty and was a very big fat girl with fuzzy blonde hair and loads of spots and I remembered she had been very slow on the pitch but had clattered Rachel over very hard during the game. Now she was drunk as she leered at me and stripped naked. When she was naked I could see her bottom was big and saggy and that her boobs while gigantic were already floppy amazingly she had spots not just on her face but all over her boobs and then down to her hairy pussy. Lisa leered and told me she was going to screw me to death and climbed on me and her weight made me wince. Worse she moved onto my face and I smelt her and realised she had weed herself at some stage in the evening. However I licked away at her and was rewarded by moans of pleasure and then suddenly she grabbed my dick and stuffed me into her and brutally rode me. I lay watching her boobs bounce and then grabbed them and played with them to get her off quicker. Lisa moaned in orgasm but hardly slowed but told me to carry on rubbing her tits and carried on to a second even stronger orgasm on me. Her technique was rough but she felt wet and tight and after her second she just carried on and I knew her lust would beat me. I tried to stay in control but was soon moaning as well. Lisa laughed at me and told me to blow into her telling me I could finish her off with my tongue. I groaned at such a disgusting thought but could not save myself and had very intense painful orgasm as Lisa laughed at me. Lisa immediately pulled off me and rammed her open dirty pussy into my face but luckily for me three licks were all it needed to send her into orgasmic orbit. Lisa flopped off me and then told me she felt sick hardly a compliment and went and threw up in the toilet. She then staggered out and told me that felt better and to my horror grabbed my softening dick and started to suck on it. I moaned feeling highly sensitive but she managed to get me erect and then back into her pussy I went. This time as she rode me she lent forward and kissed me and I could taste the vomit on her. This nearly lost me my erection as did the sensitivity of my dick but I managed to stay hard as twice more the drunken girl took her pleasure from my passive body. She then stumbled up and dressed leering at me and telling me she would screw me soon.

After her a large middle aged woman had oral pleasure from me removing only her knickers and then a younger ginger haired girl with big buck teeth also had oral pleasure from me. Both times the women sat and I knelt and both I remember had shaved pussies but that was all I can recall about them both. Then Marilyn returned smiling and told me that dear Martin had really struggled to get off and that she had come twice before he did so. She giggled and said she had left him with Gemma and he was looking like a frightened rabbit as Gemma came on strong but of course unless he wanted her to know about Emma he would have to go with her and Gemma would then finish him off with her mouth. By now Marilyn was looking more tattered and she smiled and pulled off her clothing and told me I could bonk her now and climbed on me and rammed her dirty open pussy into my face. I licked away feeling humiliated as she lent back and fisted me until I was fully hard once more. Then she moved and engulfed me and rode me and I moaned as she was rough on top and I could see why Martin did not like to be underneath her. Marilyn laughed at me and told me a reluctant man was best as you could spend ages getting off without worrying about his stick spurting until you were ready. With that she set off on me pinning me down and moaning with pleasure. I lay meekly underneath massaging her boobs and clitoris when she wanted as she hammered away on me until she had come twice on me. Then the door opened and I moaned as in sauntered Gemma who smiled and told us both that Martin was exhausted and it had taken her fifteen minutes of hand and mouth work to get him off. She laughed and said she l had left him lying dazed on the garden seat and Marilyn laughed and told her she would collect him later on for the last part. Gemma smiled and moved closer and told Marilyn Martin had still blown a lump and I moaned as she lent forward and I saw a stain of white on her left boob. Gemma pulled her boobs out and told me she never swallowed but a stud slave did so get licking. Then I moaned as Marilyn lent back on me and hammered away as Gemma pushed her dirty boob into my mouth and made me once more lick down Martin’s come. Marilyn orgasmed and pulled off me and laughing Gemma still in her dress replaced her and ravished me and after a minute Marilyn got on my face and took oral pleasure from me until finally both of them came virtually together.

They lay on either side of me giggling and then Marilyn asked how Gemma had got Martin off and laughing Gemma said like this and took me into her mouth. I moaned as she expertly licked me knowing this was another female game. Marilyn told her she needed some help and moved and rammed her boobs into my face and made me lick these as Gemma brought me to a painful raging empty orgasm in her mouth. Gemma broke off laughing and told Marilyn I had fired nothing. Marilyn laughed and flipped a thigh over and pushed my very sensitive dick into her hot pussy and said in that case they should not let me go soft. Gemma agreed as Marilyn ravished me and soon I had her on my face demanding my mouth. I pleasured both of them feeling ill and exhausted until finally laughing they both came on me and off they climbed leaving me wooden and worn out. Marilyn fisted my shaft and said that it should stay up and Gemma agreed saying I kept a good quality erection and Marilyn laughed and said they would find out if that was true in the next couple of days and then still laughing they dressed and agreed to go and get Martin and for Marilyn to take him home for tonight’s killer. Marilyn laughed and told Gemma he would be dead so she thought she would wear the leather Dom outfit he hated so much and laughing they left to torment another man.

The redhead returned and this time she was drunk and more dismissive making me lie while she rode me until she came. Then a very fat old woman had head from me with me underneath her sensible knee length skirt. Next was a plump dark girl who told me her name was Star who made me get between her thighs and lick her of and then made me go on top and love her for her second. I was broken and the next two women did not help as both were middle aged and fat and both wanted oral pleasure and then me on top loving them until they came. Next was a slim curvy and attractive blonde who I rapidly discovered was a bottle blonde. She went on top for both oral pleasure and then ravished me until I had an empty orgasm.

Then in staggered Lisa and now she was totally gone. She leered at me and ripped her clothing off tearing her knickers virtually in half and then flopping onto the bed still in her bra that she could not undo. She got on me and I licked her off and again her pussy tasted of urine. After a couple of minutes she moved and rammed my sore wooden dick into her pussy and slammed away on me making me moan at her brutality. Then she went faster and blew screaming as she did so and collapsed on me her weight crushing me. I managed to push her off and realised the drunken girl had passed out cold. I did not know what to do so I wiped her face and tried to wake her but she was out of it. Worse suddenly she emitted a strong stream of urine all over the floor. I moved her into the recovery position and went and found a cloth and bucket and cleaned up her mess. Then I washed myself and wondered how to get help.

Then a woman came in and glared at me. She was a very fat woman blonde in her forties I guess with gigantic boobs who demanded what I had done to her daughter. I blushed as I realised this must be Lisa’s mother. The woman glared at me standing naked and told me Lisa must have passed out while fucking me. Then the woman told me her name was Natalie and as there was room on the bed I could please her as well. I groaned as Natalie stripped exposing a huge white body with two potato sacks for boobs flopping down and a hairy pussy. She smiled and told me she only ever got to go on top with a toy boy and ordered me to lie still on the bed and let her do the work as I looked a little tired. She got on me and made me lick her wet and then mounted my dick and ravished me smiling down at me and making me smile and rub her boobs. Natalie was as rough a rider as her daughter and just as keen as three times she orgasmed on me using her own fingers to give her orgasms an extra edge. Then I had another empty orgasm and Natalie laughed and made me finish her off with my mouth while her fingers worked away on her clitoris. Off me she got and Natalie inspected the now snoring Lisa and told me one way I could wake her daughter would be by getting her to come and she told me to kneel and lick her off. I groaned as Lisa had weed herself and was very unpleasant to lick. However I did as Natalie wanted aware of her watching us carefully. I licked away and after a few minutes Lisa stirred and started to groan and Natalie told me to keep going and to rub her daughters’ tits as I did so. I did this and suddenly Lisa awoke groaned and then sobbed as she came and immediately passed out again. Natalie laughed and told me I should try again but she was feeling horny. She moved and grabbed Lisa and turned her on the bed until she was facing the other way with her body towards the middle of the bed. Natalie then made me lie on the bed and pushed my head until I could turn it and then she pushed Lisa a little so her pussy slopped against my face. Then she moved onto me and mounted me making me moan. Natalie laughed and told me to get licking because the faster I got Lisa awake the sooner she finished on my dick. I found the whole scene perverse as I licked Lisa and Natalie powered away on me. Natalie came three times on my tender dick before Lisa again moaned in orgasm. This time she seemed to be conscious if not awake and Natalie climbed off me and made me help her support Lisa and together we dressed her as best we could. By then Natalie had dressed and she moved and gave my dick an agonising squeeze and told me she would see me tomorrow to finish off the session and then she swayed out with Lisa who I am sure had no idea where she was.

I collapsed back and groaned as straight in came the very fat old woman with the her sensible knee length skirt and once more I knelt and paid her pussy oral homage. Then the ginger haired girl with big buck teeth returned and this time she wanted my dick as well as my mouth and I had an empty orgasm with her. I was pleased when next in was Emma who told me the party was over. However Emma was now drunk and full of lust and used me to get herself off with five times three times with my dick and twice with my tongue before telling me I should rest up as I had a busy day tomorrow she left me to sleep. I had another shower feeling exhausted but knowing Emma had hidden my clothing away so I was trapped. Then I groaned as the door opened and in crashed Donna Christine and Jo. All three had obviously had a good time drinking and were drunk as they laughed at me asking could I get it up. Rapidly they pinned me to the bed and savagely rubbed me until my sore tired dick responded to their drunken fumbling.

They screeched with laughter and pulled their tops off and rammed their full big boobs into my face telling me to get them excited. Christine laughed and told me none of them had got off with a guy as I had softened their lust but now they wanted a good long fuck. Jo laughed and agreed but told Christine they had got that guy and stripped him. Christine laughed as she pulled the rest of her clothing off as all three girls raced to get naked first and said he did not count as all they had done was snogged him and then tossed him off. Jo who was having problems getting her torn stockings off laughed and said true but they had also pissed on him and rammed a bottle up his arse for being cheeky. Christine laughed and said they had also kicked his balls in and told me unless I was good I got the same whatever the old dragons said about me having to last for a few more days. By now Donna was naked and she wiggled onto my face and told me to lick her open for my knob. I did so noticing how stale she tasted and then onto my sore erection she went. I did not have long to admire her boobs wobbling as she rode me because Christine slammed onto my face and she tasted really off. Jo finally got her stockings off and sat herself on my stomach making me groan at her weight and grabbed my hands and placed these on her big boobs. It was terrifyingly obvious the three young amazons wanted more of the love train they had enjoyed earlier but I was shattered and while they were attractive I had no desire at all for more sex. Not that they drunken girls cared as they abused. Donna came first and Jo pushed her off and took control of my tender dick while Christine moaned on my face and as soon as Christine had orgasmed Donna replaced her on my blistered tongue. Then Jo came and my dick suffered in Christine while after a second orgasm for Donna meant my mouth belonged to Jo. Then after Christine and Jo’s second orgasm the love train restarted on me. I lay shattered as the girls ravished me and had an empty orgasm into Donna but stayed awake. Two more orgasms for each girl followed and then horrifyingly another two with me having another empty orgasm painfully into Christine. I half passed out but a few slaps of the face got me licking. Another two orgasm for the three girls resulted in another empty orgasm for me into who I cannot say. Then finally their lust seemed a little sated and they allowed me a small rest but then resumed and four more times each girl came and three times I sobbed in agonising empty orgasm. The girls were alternatively rude and abusive threatening me with terrible pain to my balls if I faded or nice and calling me super stud and wooden king. However after each empty orgasm they had to get nastier each time to get me licking even though my dick stayed hard. Finally Jo seemed satisfied and announced she was off home. This left me with Donna and Christine who swapped from dick to mouth as they wished for ages until after another agony orgasm I passed out. I woke to find Christine riding me and screamed in a final agony orgasm but that was that even though I am sure I stayed hard and was abused by the two girls for much longer.

No comments: