Monday, February 22, 2010

College days Year four term one part seven


Year four term one part seven

The week that followed was for me at least sexually quite easy. The hockey girls were still playing with the mascot who had agreed to for two weeks to be available naked in bed for three of them a night to use and was by the end of the week really suffering. He had already agreed after an evening that started with Georgina followed by Amber and then a drunken Denise to stand as mascot once more I think because Denise had been threatening to rape him with her biggest strap-on. The girls Wednesday game had been against a school and had been one of the games where other girls played to get college credit and in return most of the hockey girls had played a volleyball match to gain credit themselves. However on Friday I was told by Lian I was standing as mascot this weekend and Jane eagerly agreed to my horror. The girls then were horrid to me making me lie at the bottom of the bed rubbing one of their pussies and licking the other girl while they lay chatting and snogging each other. I sort of complained to Jane about this when Lian had left as I had been ignored and felt like a sex toy. Quickly Jane cured me of at least one of the problems of a lack of orgasm by taking me between her perfect boobs and making me beg for mercy. However from then on her friendship with Lian that had been turning into a full blown lesbian affair changed. They were still close friends and still had sex together but I was from then on much more active and the sexual aspects of their friendship dropped as in actual fact neither girl was a lesbian.

Therefore I was feeling quite happy when I turned up to watch the girls play. However when I discovered the opponents were a village team I was worried but it was not the village Sandra and Audrey had played for but one in completely the other direction. The other team turned up in a fleet of cars and seemed to comprise of over twenty-five women about fifteen players and ten coaches or spectators. While their were a lot of them quite a few seemed attractive and I was given a few smiles making me hope for an easy time as in the past some teams had been really abusive and clear about what I was going to do. As for the game itself it was a good hard and close game. In fact like quite a few of the girls’ games it deserved a proper crowd. Denise powered in two goals from short corners but the village girls (who called themselves the marauders) replied with a lovely long range shot and a scramble. At half time Denise asked as she had done in the past for my opinion. Georgina made a remark about the opinion of the walking dildo not counting but Denise told her I knew about hockey. I agreed and told Georgina and the other girls I had watched loads of their games getting a laugh and a few crude comments. I added however that today they deserved a crowd as it was good game. This was agreed by the girls but the only advice I could gave as in my opinion all were playing well was to keep on going as hard and fast as possible and for Denise to use the three subs when one of them got tired out. This was agreed so half way though the half the three spares came on (only fourteen of the girls were present no idea why) which was good as by then the girls were flagging. They had scored early on to take the lead but then lost it just before the subs came on. The three new girls made a difference but the village marauders responded with a triple substitution of their own putting on three players who I reckon were all in their thirties. These women may have been older but they knew how to play and while not good runners my girls were more tired and could not exploit the gaps left and in the last few minutes one of these ladies blasted in a shot and we had lost. Luckily for me it did not matter as it was a mascot swap game not a mascot bet game however the girls were disappointed even though it had been a good hard game with very few fouls committed.

Denise waddled over covered in so much sweat her boobs were stuck clearly visible to her shirt. The fact she had faded during the second half had been in my opinion the cause of the girls defeat. Later I told her this and instead of being angry she told me I was correct and she should have taken herself off. Strange girl but now she was being amazon captain as she pointed me towards one of the other team’s coaches and told me to follow the lady and I was not to expect to be back for sometime. I nodded and asked how long and all she did was laugh and amble away sweat dripping from her and commenting to Grace that she was going to get the toy they had been given to lick her whole body clean and cool. I was pleased to avoid that duty as a sweaty lust full Denise was not a nice girl to be under the control of. The women I walked over to beckoned me to sit in the car and as I did so pinched my bottom and giggled and told me her name was Emma and she hoped I was a strong boy. Then two more women came over both coaches and to old to play and got into the car smiling and telling me their names were Gemma and Marilyn.

All three women were in their thirties and plump. However in the car they were quite nice as we drove off telling me we had to go and get ready for the party. This worried me but nothing sexual was said but instead they talked about the game and then after we had got though the town started to tell me about the club. The club I was told was a village club running in parallel with the men’s rugby and cricket clubs but only running one team. If I hoped this would make it easy Emma told me the team attracted the more rowdy ladies and lots of the ladies were like her divorced and found the team a real nice social outlet. As she spoke I knew she meant sexual and groaned. Marilyn smiled and told me I should be a busy boy as not only the single and divorced ladies would want to say hello but also quite a few married ones as well as a lover boy like me could perform services a husband would not and all three giggled. Then they changed the topic of conversation and asked about the college girls telling me they had given them a lad who was the ex boyfriend of one of their girls and Emma laughed and told me he was a sad case as he was really shy. Marilyn laughed and said she was sure the big sweaty black girl would cure him of that and all three laughed again. Then we drove though a nice quiet looking village and stopped at a house on the outskirts and Emma told me to follow her. We entered quite a large house and downstairs I saw the front room had been set out with table and chairs for a party. Emma smiled and told me to help them get the food and drink out and we brought out quite a lot of stuff with me trying to work out how many people would be present. I was worried by the number so I was pleased when Emma told me I was not attending this party but instead would be leading my own party in a back bedroom. I followed her and Marilyn and they took me to a small annex room and ushered me into it.

Once there Marilyn told me to strip telling me I was going to get used to being naked. I did so as I looked around and saw the room had in it a double bed covered with just a sheet and obviously ready for sexual action and a small bathroom off the main area. I removed my boxers and handed them to Marilyn aware that my clothing was being folded away prior to being removed and knew once more a group of women had me trapped. As soon as I was naked Marilyn commented that I had a nice cock but the ladies would want me hard. I groaned and rubbed myself and quickly I was erect. Marilyn smiled and told me that was a lot better and then moved and took over gently rubbing me. She smiled as she did so and told me not to be in any sort of rush to come because I was really going to get used. She told me the Marauders team were some of the worse women to fall into the hands of as Emma smiled and nodded in agreement. Then I groaned as Marilyn told me that tonight was a nice party for members of the rugby and hockey teams. She smiled and told me the rugby boys would be getting well pissed and some of them would expect a couple of the ladies to be sluts with them and get them off. She smiled and said on the surface the hockey ladies were much more refined but of course that was a load of balls and with that her hand released my excited dick and gripped my balls. She smiled and massaged my balls in a slightly painful but certainly controlling manner and then continued. She told me I would be in here amusing the ladies all evening and I was to expect to be a very busy boy and also she smiled to discover just how unrefined and kinky the girls could be. I groaned as she smiled and gave my balls a squeeze before telling me that was tonight but I belonged to the village ladies not just for tonight and tomorrow I would need all my strength as quite a few of the hockey ladies had nice long pleasure from me. Then she added I would not just be serving the hockey ladies but any lady in the village who needed a good seeing to from a sexy man or who wanted to explore her wild and kinky side with a willing love slave.

I moaned as it sounded hideous but Marilyn smiled and told me I could start off with her and prove to them that Denise had been telling the truth about me giving wonderful head. She was wearing a track suit and started to strip naked smiling at me as she did so and I noticed Emma was not leaving the room. Naked Marilyn was plump but rounded and her boobs full if a little drooping but after some of the women I had been with she was an attractive sight. Marilyn told me to lie on the bed and keep myself hard because a woman liked to know a guy was excited while he got her off. I lay back and Marilyn got on the bed and moved and lightly rubbed me and presented a boob to my face so I licked her boob and rubbed the other one making her smile with pleasure. After a minute she lay more over me so I had to lick the other boob and after a minute of that she pulled off and told Emma who had been watching she hoped I was as good on the muff as I was on the tit because if so I was going to be a great love toy. I moaned as Marilyn got on me and moved up and her hairy pussy was shoved without ceremony into my face. I licked away and was rewarded by a flood of wetness as Marilyn got excited. She wiggled and moaned for several minutes and then grabbed my hands and placed them on her full low hanging boobs and I rubbed these while working my lips on her prominent clitoris and soon Marilyn was sobbing as she came on me. She pulled off and rubbed my erection telling me if I could keep it up for hour after hour I would be okay. I groaned as the amount of sex Marilyn was threatening me with was very worrying. Then she smiled and told me she had better go home and get changed for the party telling me she would give me a full road test later on.

Emma had been watching and as soon as Marilyn had gone she stripped naked as well and smiled and told me we had time for a nice session of fun before the rest of the girls got here. I nodded and Emma moved onto the bed and presented her boobs for kissing. They were big and plump but then Emma was a big plump woman I licked away at them as she teased my erection and then I heard another woman’s voice and saw Gemma had entered the room and was stripping and asking Emma if there was room for one more. Emma nodded and wiggled on top of me and up me and rammed her pussy into my face. Her pussy had trimmed pubic hair and big fat vaginal lips as I licked away aware that Gemma was playing with me quite roughly and rubbing my erection against her nipples. Gemma was plump but her boobs were big and full and felt smooth against my erection and I could feel her big erect nipples rubbing down me. I concentrated on Emma as Gemma played with me and then suddenly Emma moved and quickly engulfed me in her now wet pussy and started to ride me. Quickly I had a big nipple in my mouth as Emma lent back but within a minute I was licking away at Gemma’s trimmed pussy and her big clitoris. I groaned as my excitement rose and then to my relief Gemma orgasmed with a loud sob and that set off Emma and I was able to join her in orgasm so all three of us seemed to come together. Gemma and Emma fell off me laughing and told me they hoped I could get it back up fast. They did not wait for me to answer but moved between my legs and set to work. I groaned as I was very sensitive and was told not to be a wimp by Gemma but they were quite gentle and kept me hard. Then Gemma moved up and got me to lick her massive plump nipples as Emma played with me. Next Gemma moved and got on me and pushed me into her pussy making us both moan. Emma moved up and presented her nipples to my lips as Gemma started to ride me and after a minute Emma’s pussy was back on my face as the women used me for their gratification. My hands were rapidly on their boobs one hand on each woman’s as the two of them moaned and groaned on me and after less than ten minutes first Gemma and them rapidly Emma blew. Again they collapsed off me giggling and Emma told me I had good control so I should do okay but I was in for a killing few days. I moaned as Gemma idly licked my shaft and she stopped and told me to relax as I was going to need to keep my plums full for the ladies. Emma grinned and told me I should not waste it and moved and took me into her hot pussy and rode me and quickly Gemma was back on my face. This time it took them longer to reach orgasm with Gemma coming first once more. In fact she had climbed off and was making me lick her now sweaty boobs as Emma rode me to her orgasm. I was excited but thought I could hold off but as Emma came the sensation of her orgasm and the softness of Gemma’s boobs did me and I lost it as well.

Emma pulled off me and told me I was naughty boy as I should only have come once with them but Gemma laughed and said I was not to worry the ladies knew how to get a guy up. Gemma then kissed me and asked me had I liked Marilyn and I said yes. She smiled and told me that she and Emma were divorced and I nodded but she added Marilyn was married and both women giggled as Gemma asked did I want to know something funny. She told me that Marilyn’s husband Martin thought he was a ladies man but the three of them had him under control. She told me that Martin thought he was having secret affairs but his lovers were her and Emma. Martin did not know it was a set up by the three women and Gemma smiled and told me it kept all three happy. However he could only really do it twice in a night and the three of them every month or so would set him up. Marilyn made it plain she knew he could do it twice so when she wanted sex with him and he struggled to perform she would accuse him of sleeping with another woman and do a real nasty number. Therefore Martin would have to make love to her to prove she was wrong. What they would do is that both she and Emma would have sex with him frequently she giggled and said they blew him as he could not resist a blow job and then Marilyn demanded he please her. Gemma laughed and said usually Martin was quite dominant but as he did not want it so Marilyn was quite dominant had to take charge. He managed it and then would pass out but Marilyn always reckoned that he did not enjoy himself and was always moaning so she knew she was irritating his cock. Sometimes that was enough but frequently Marilyn would get between his legs and suck him until he woke up and he had to struggle to stay hard. The fourth time he would just lie there in obvious pain as Marilyn bonked him hard and when he came and usually Marilyn had to use her mouth to get him off always checking he had been a good boy he passed right out. The next day he had no interest in sex but if they could both Gemma and Emma tried to go with him telling him they wanted more and he was then made to make love to them even though as Gemma said he obviously was unkeen. Of course for maximum bitchiness Marilyn then had him that night again and usually Martin then claimed he had a business trip and hide for a couple of days while the women laughed at him behind his back. Gemma laughed and said Martin did not know all three women exchanged notes on him or that all three of them enjoyed a good romp with younger men. Gemma laughed and told me up to a couple of months ago all three of them had been having a twenty year old Italian that had been Emma’s lodger in the annex. Emma was now playing with my dick and I was hard again even though it hurt and both women smiled and Gemma smiled and told me the Italian lad had spent a year as Emma’s lodger and had needed an iron cast cock to cope. All three of them had screwed him virtually every day and sometimes more than once and also quite a few of the village ladies had bonked with him particularly when he had been a mascot for the Marauders. He had served as the Marauders mascot on at least a dozen occasions so Gemma giggled he really knew his way around an English muff and had been a very popular lad with the village ladies. Emma smiled and kissed my dick and said it was a shame they could not keep me for a year as a lodger but she was hoping the accommodation agency would find her a suitable young stud soon. Then Gemma laughed and told me that as we were speaking Marilyn was setting Martin up for a weekend of sexual hell. The three of them had agreed he needed a reminder about female power so Marilyn was going home to seduce him. He would let her not knowing that at the party both she and Emma were going to steer him off pretending to be tipsy and give him a blowjob. Then Marilyn was going to demand sex from him if she could and Gemma was sure she could at the party and then back at home. This would kill Martin but it was just the start because tomorrow Marilyn was officially going to see a friend but actually Gemma told me would spend quite sometime bonking me and both her and Emma would go over separately and demand sex from Martin as they had not got off at the party even though of course they would have with me. Then Marilyn would return and try and make him do it twice more with her and laughing Gemma told me that would kill him and he would then hide away in a hotel for a few days giving all three of them time for some more female fun. This seemed really nasty but then in my humble opinion Martin was a fool to think three female friends would all have love affairs with him.

Then Emma and Gemma left telling me to have a shower and relax as I was going to need my energy. I did so thinking about how devious women could be and thinking about how Jane loved to set me up with sexual service. Then I heard female voices and gasped as in the room were now three girls. They had all played in the game and were still in their kits and looked hot and sweaty. All three were in their twenties I would guess and were chunky to plump blondes. Their names I knew were Donna, Christine and Jo as I had heard them a lot during the game as they had been three of the fitter and more active players for the Marauders. Donna was the plumpest and blondest of the girls and I could see she was a real blonde as the saucy cow had removed her skirt and knickers so I could see her thick blonde thatch. Her boobs were massive and magnificent full round and with massive big nipples and again I could easily admire them as she removed her sports bra. Donna leered at me and told me she was glad I had got myself clean as they were going to make me nice and dirty. Christine laughed and told me they would shower after I had got them off and all three giggled at that. Donna told me to get on the bed and toss myself hard. I groaned but moved and all three pinched my wet bottom before I lay down. I felt embarrassed as all three stared at me and made rude comments as I gripped my now soft dick and rubbed it. Therefore I was pleased when I had a quick and full erection. Christine told me I was cute as she pulled off her top and bra exposing her big soft boobs and then Jo went topless so I had a third pair of big boobs to look at and to encourage my erection.

Donna bounced onto the bed and told me I had an hour before the party started and then I was going to need my erection. Christine laughed and said they were not going to the party but instead were going into the town to get pissed and play around as the party was for the old people. Donna agreed and told me I was unlucky as the old women were real dragons for sex making all three girls giggle and they were obvious turned on by the thought of me suffering. Christine laughed and sat on the bed and grabbed my balls and told me I was to keep a little back because they would get a taxi back at midnight when they were well steamed up and I could please their fit young bodies then as well as now as with a load of booze in them they really went off like rabbits. I groaned at that and also from the fact she dug her fingers into my balls. Then Donna shoved her boobs into my face and told me to lick them and get her in the mood for screwing me. I licked and rubbed finding her boobs soft and large and soon Donna moved and grabbed my erection from a giggling Christine and slotted me into her tight pussy. She leered down at me and told me I was in for some hard loving as all three wanted loads of orgasms so not to blow until I was ordered to let go. With that she commenced to hammer away on me and I realised she was a strong girl.

As she did so Jo removed the rest of her clothing and showed she was getting fat and was not a natural blonde as she got on me and rammed her black pubed pussy into my surprised face. I licked her and then gasped as Christine grabbed my hands and placed one between her thighs under her skirt and the other on one of her ample boobs. I tried to rub Christine while licking Jo and just let the powerful Donna ride me but it was hard to do this. Christine complained and the girls pulled me further up the bed so she could move and sit herself on my chest behind Jo and my hands then reached around Jo to access her pussy and boobs. All the time Donna did not let up on my erection and I was glad I had already come as her pussy was very powerful. Meanwhile Jo was getting excited on my face and was riding it as well making it hard for me to lick her so I stuck my tongue out and the plump girl blasted herself to orgasm on my tongue as Donna peaked on my dick. Donna and Jo had come but all my fingers had done was to get Christine excited. She pushed Donna off my erection bending it painfully as she did so and climbed on and I moaned as roughly she rode me. Jo was still sitting on my face her juices dripping and covering me but Donna gave her a gentle slap and she moved and grabbed my hands and placed them on her boobs and told me to play with her tits nicely. As she did so Donna moved and got on me and I moaned as her big very hairy open pussy slammed into my already tender lips. Donna powered away on my face but Christine came first sobbing as she did so. Quickly Jo pushed her off my erection and into Jo’s pussy my dick went. Meanwhile Donna was still enjoying my tongue and as she did so Christine made me rub her boob with one hand while the other excited one of Donna’s nipples. Donna was next to come and moved off my face and I saw Christine had removed her skirt. She was like Jo a bottle blonde and had thick hard pubic hair that hurt my lips as she rode my face. Meanwhile my hands where now exciting Donna as she sat on me waiting for her turn on my erection.

However as Jo came so did I sobbing as my orgasm was very powerful. The girls however were not pleased and rapidly I had Donna and Jo rubbing and licking me to keep me hard while Christine rode my face until she came. By then I had Donna back on my tender erection and after Christine had come Jo got on my face. I lay underneath the three of them with one on my face and another on my dick while the middle girl used my hands to keep her in the mood for more sex. For well over thirty minutes the love train of girls rode me and each of them came four more times twice on my now battered face and twice on my sore shaft. Then suddenly with Christine hammering away and reaching another frenzied orgasm I went from sore to orgasm and had a very powerful orgasm. Christine milked me with her pussy as I sobbed but Donna pulled my hair and made me finish her off. Then all three got off me leaving me battered and broken and covered in sweat on the bed. They amused themselves by pumping my dick telling me I had to get ready for some real action as my weekend had hardly started. Then they decided they had better go but decided to shower and change here. Donna went off to shower but Jo lay back on the bed and opened her legs and told me I should not waste my time because while my knob recover I could go down on her. I moved and gave the active plump girl another session of oral pleasure and by then Donna had showered. Christine was still dirty and keen and she lay down as Jo went to shower and I pleasured her with my tongue. By the time she came Jo was out and changing but of course Donna wanted me she sat on the bed and made me knell and under her very short black dress I went and gave her oral delight and at least I had a clean pussy to please. Then laughing all three licked and pumped my tired dick bringing me to full erection and telling me I should try and hold back as when they returned after getting tanked up I had better be ready for some real hard love making if I wanted to keep my balls and keep my bum hole tight. With that laughing the amazon sexpots left me lying already shattered on the bed.

No comments: