Tuesday, December 27, 2005

KDK Sorority by sandy

Sorry,its been so long since my last post. I have been busy with classes, though not so busy that my ball bustin' skills have atrophied. Want to share with you the highlight of my semester -- if not my college career. My woman's study class had an assignment to do projects on women empowerment. A couple of my sisters at KDK dared me to use one of our slaves as a visual aid. Well, dare me and I do. Needless to say, the class is all female. The teacher is 50 something, but looks 30-ish. I brought a male to class. He wore a topcoat, but when my time came, I instructed him to remove his coat. My topic was "women empowerment and the male anatomy". You should have seen the profs eyes when he took off his coat and the only thing he was wearing was a string -- not a bikini, but a string around his balls -- you know, the old lift and separate. Amazing how a male can stand nude in front of 15 women, with his balls tied up, and he still gets a hard on! I explained to the class that the easiest way to empower a superior woman was for her to take him by the balls -- which I did. I squeezed until he cried and then yanked down so he was on his knees. The rest of the class gave me a standing O. THe prof smiled and asked if she could try. Who was I to refuse my teacher. My slave didn't want any of it, though and pleaded for no more (wo)man-handling of his sensitive parts. But my prof was not to be denied. She took his balls and played with them until he got hard again. Then she quickly pulled him up by the balls and paraded him around the class. I think she was making a point ---probably a lot of pentup frustration from working at a place where the male faculty ran the place (at least for now). My boy had trouble keeping up as she pulled him around the room first this way and then that way. The class was laughing having a good time. This was followed by the usual what men do best. We blindfolded him and he ate 15 pussies. Then the blindfold came off and we had him kneel on the teachers desk and wank into a cup. He was instructed to make eye contact with each girl as he did this. And of course, his final humiliation was to drink his cum. Most of the girls liked that since each of them was asked (begged) at some time to swallow some boy's seed. Needless to say I got an A for the course and the prof has asked me to do an independent study with her next semester. I told her about the stable of slaves at KDK and she has a research project in mind to test their endurance. I am looking forward to it.

No comments: