Friday, December 09, 2005

part 17

Part seventeen

The next morning I was still tired but was able to relax and work all morning. However the knowledge that I was the hockey girls again that afternoon made my balls ache. However Jane ordered me to go and as her helpless lover I had to obey. She was off with Kelly to pose for the paintings and photos of her boobs and bottom and earn a lot of money. Therefore I turned up a two to watch the girls play. However Joan had got to Denise first and Denise and the girls demanded details of what had happened to me and when I told them they seemed very pleased and I was told that they had agreed to allow Joan access to their toys in return for her help with the team and as she seemed to fancy me I was going to spend a lot of my spare time serving her. As for them they were all quite hung over after drinking in at least a dozen pubs and I was pleased when I was told they were going to have an early night and I think Lian and Denise were both off to see their hometown boys. However Denise then told me that after the game I was to go off with two girls who were going to join the team and be these girls playmate toy. I groaned at that but then the other team turned up. It was a local schools team and last term the girls would have hammered them. However with depleted numbers and hung over the girls were three goals down by half time. They perked up in the second half but still lost by one goal. Playing with the team were the two girls who wanted to join them. Both were blonde and chunky rather than fat but were quite large girls and both seemed to have big boobs as they run around. I knew both were doing primary with PE as their second subject and that both had been engaged but both were now free and eager to explore the fun a girl gang could have. After the girls had changed Denise pulled me over to the girls and introduced me to them. Paula was slightly darker with a prettier face while Liz was a pale blonde and had a large nose. However compared to the team average these two were real lookers. Denise ordered me to do as they ordered telling me that both girls were having me to see how much fun a toy boy could be and the advantages of joining the team. I nodded as both girls gave me sly looks and then Liz ordered me to follow her and off we went.

We went to Liz's room not talking and then sat and had a beer. We did not talk until Liz asked was I up for it and when I said yes she asked why. I told them a little about Jane and myself and they both laughed and told me she must be mad. However that seemed to break the ice and we talked for twenty minutes or so. I gathered that Paula had been dumped while Liz had done the dumping and that both had been engaged and had known the boy concerned from sixteen. Both relationships had failed because the boy had gone off with another girls and this made both girls very bitter. I also gathered that neither had slept around and both were quite sexually innocent. This was confirmed when Paula told me that they had been given a list of things to do with me by Denise and that neither of them were experts in any of it. I asked about the list and she read it to me. It was for them to come from my tongue in three ways and then once from my hands while licked their bottoms and then four times from my dick when on top leaning forward or back and having their boobs rubbed or not. As for me they were to ensure I came three times with each girl. Once in their hands, once their pussy and once between their boobs. As well as that I had to lick them all over and they had to lick me in various places. For Denise this was tame and I said so and they agreed and said however that this was task number one. We discussed how to do it as I pointed out that six orgasms would kill me but I knew I had to do it of course I quickly realised I only actually had to come five times but after the last few days that was a tall order. However the more sex I have to give the more I can give. The conversation while it was about sex and us having sex very soon was not sexual at all so it was still a surprise when Paula suggested we all got naked and started. I blushed and they giggled and I realised that they were the bosses and then both girls stood and pulled their tops off so I could see their large high round boobs. Liz smiled at me and told me to get naked as they had shown me their tits. I nodded and did so pleased that when I pulled my boxers off my dick was hard. In fact five orgasms with two innocents appealed to me after the sexual abuse I had recently suffered. Then the girls giggling pulled off their jeans and stood in their knickers. Both had tiny sexy knickers on obviously aware of being seen and I remember Liz's were red while Paula's were black. Then Liz suggested we turned the light out and lay on the bed together and had a little snog to get things going and I agreed.

I kissed them both and rubbed their boobs while they teased my chest and then my dick exploring my body. As they did so they giggled and I gathered I was bigger than either of their ex fiancées not that that is important. They touched me very gently at first and were obviously unsure and it was nice for once to feel that I was the expert and not the toy. However I knew that a few weeks in the team would change all that. After ten minutes of snogging Liz suggested we started on the list and they did my nipples. I lay back and for ten minutes the girls licked and sucked my nipples quite nice but not over exciting while I gently played with their boobs. However it excited the girls and they were eager to move on and suggested I gave them head as they lay back. I agreed and slipped down and soon had my head between Liz's big thighs and licked her hairy already wet pussy while massaging her nipples until after several minutes she orgasmed with a loud moan. Then I moved between the ample thighs of Paula and licked her very hairy wet open pussy until she came moaning loudly with delight. Then I was pulled up and giggling the girls told me I was great and I gathered good head was something they were not used to getting. I was hard and they made me lie back and both started to stroke my hard eager dick until after a couple of minutes I came and both girls neatly allowed my come to splash their hands and I moaned in orgasm. We had a beer and then Paula suggested I did the tit worship and for five minutes I licked her left boob all over and massaged it gently and then did the same to her other boob I was going to move onto Liz but Paula was so turned on she suggested I gave her head and stood up and I knelt between her thighs and pleasured her in under a minute. Then for ten minutes I worshipped Liz's firm boobs and again brought her off knelling and allowing her juices to splash me. I was excited and the girls suggested screwing and I nodded and lay back as Paula climbed on me and together we slotted me into her warm pussy and she rode me leaning forward. She had obviously not been on top much and several times I fell out or was bent by her but eventually she orgasmed. Then it was Liz's turn to learn how to ride a painful and tiring experience for me as my dick was bent and twisted by their inexperienced vaginas. The girls were getting into their stride and I loved Paula again as she lent forward and I massaged her boobs and then Liz and this time I did not fall out nor was my dick bent so moaning I detonated into Liz as she orgasmed. We had a beer and then Liz suggested I did their legs and I licked each girl's leg from foot to top of thigh carefully making them giggle. Then Paula mounted me and made me lick her off as she rode my face and after her fast powerful orgasm I pleased Liz in the same manner. Then giggling they both queened me and then they each lay back while I licked their stomachs and then quite disgustingly their armpits and both girls were amazed I did it. However my willingness to worship their bodies turned them on and I was made to lie still and Paula ravished me leaning back and came really fast telling Liz it was a superb way to love and Liz when she had me agreed. I was getting excited but managed to hold back for Paula as she had me again this time with me gently teasing her erect nipples and then I filled her with a moan. Of course I still had Liz to love but I stayed hard and managed to please her even though the sensation of her wet vagina on my sore dick was quite painful. I was shattered but now the girls were into the game and told me we had to finish and I was made to lick each of their bottoms all over as they lay giggling on their fronts. Then Liz reminded me I had to come between their tits and sat and ordered me to screw her ample breasts. I moved and was soon loving her boobs as Liz watched smiling and after maybe five minutes in her breasts soft embrace I came powerfully and moaning loudly. The girls next orgasms were nasty as they stood and I licked their bottoms and wanked them off but both came quite quickly even though both claimed not to have enjoyed this as much as my tongue. Then Liz pushed her boobs together and told me to enjoy and between them I went. I loved them moaning at their soft embrace and she remarked that her ex had loved to do this but never rubbed her off or went down on her for more than thirty seconds and Paula told her that now in the team she was the boss and it was thirty minutes not thirty seconds and then she pinched my bottom and asked me was it true and desperately I nodded as I got close. I came moaning to the girls now confident giggles and then was allowed to lie between them. They played with me and I moaned as they teased me hard and I realised that having finished our dares they were still excited. This was confirmed when Liz suggested a threesome and before I could reply was on me and had me in her. Paula clambered on and rammed her wet pussy onto my face. I pleasured them both and then they swapped over and enjoyed me once more, as I lay tired beneath them. However after that they were finished and after some kisses and a lot of thanks the two girls allowed me to dress and leave and go home.

I got home tired but pleased, as this had been an easy session even though I knew that these two ladies were soon to be as ball breaking as the others. After an hour Jane and Kelly turned up from their posing and we had a drink and then with a giggle Kelly told Jane that all the nudity had made her randy and could she use me. Jane nodded and Kelly pulled her knickers off and opened her legs and then the girls watched me strip before I went between her legs and three times licked Kelly off. Afterwards she thanked Jane but not me and left. Jane was also turned on and soon had me naked in her bed and we loved for a long time. Sunday was peaceful with work and little else. However I was having lunch with Lian and Jane when Denise and Leah turned up. After a few minutes Denise told us that Paula and Liz had loved having me and had agreed to be initiated into the team and that Denise was setting it up. I commented that both were quite innocent and Denise agreed and told me she was going to make it an easier but longer and more educational initiation as she wanted them to join and be happy. Then Denise told me that Joan had agreed to help the team and that part of the price was I and apparently I had already promised myself to her. I glumly nodded at that and the girls laughed and Jane said I never learnt but she said it in a fond manner. Denise smiled and told me that at six I was going off with Joan to meet her friends and I had better be good or she was going to castrate me. This made them all laugh and Jane unzipped me and tugged my rapidly hard dick out so they could all see and told them I always was and this produced more laughter but luckily no ravishment.

Therefore at six I was waiting for Joan wondering what the amazon was going to do to me. Eventually she piled out and gave me a smile and we got into her old car and drove off. As we drove she chatted to me as if I was a human being and not just a toy. I gathered that she considered the new head of PE as a plonker whose ideas were over the top. She seemed much keener on team games and old-fashioned PE rather than the dance stuff she was teaching. While she had replaced Gwen she thought that Gwen had done a good job and did not deserve to be sent off for training in such an obviously negative manner. Then she questioned me further about Dan and Sam and I told her the full story and their fate amused her greatly. Then she smiled and asked was it possible to take pictures though the male changing room window and I said yes and she smiled and said maybe Denise should sort out some dirt on the male staff. I blinked at that but did not say anything more but I realised a new game was starting and one I did not want to be involved in. Then we arrived at the next town where Joan lived and we drove to a small street and Joan pointed to a pub and told me to wait for her there, as she had to see her mother and put her daughter to bed. This surprised me and she told me she was divorced with a six-year-old daughter and living with her mother who she paid to be the nanny. Then she patted my groin and told me her mother was still a randy old girl and probably I would find that out soon and I groaned as serving Joan was bad enough without having to satisfy her mother as well. Anyhow I went into the pub and waited reading the paper for a long time drinking two slow pints. After sometime I noticed two big middle aged women drinking and laughing loudly and both gave me big grins. I hoped they were not Joan's friends but groaned as she came in dressed up and sat next to them and called me over.

I was introduced to two women. Both must have been Joan's age but looked older. In fact they looked like I suspect some of the larger girls in the hockey team will look like fifteen years down the line having given up on exercise. Stephanie was blonde with a large pear shaped body with a big pair of boobs jutting out while Chloe was darker with a larger frame but still very fat and gigantic big pale boobs. Both women obviously realised their only remaining asset was their boobs because they were both wearing low cut tops exposing their boobs to view. I sat next to the muscular Joan with Chloe on my other side and had another pint. I was quickly questioned but soon ignored by the women who chatted away together. I gathered that all three were now divorced and that Chloe had at least one child if not more while Stephanie was childless. It seemed that this was a regular event of a girls night out drinking even though Joan made me groan when she told me that tonight they would head off early to enjoy me and get a take out. I wondered where and was told that during the week they used Chloe's house as her children lived with her ex while at weekends they used Joan's as then her daughter was away. I was surprised to find they had a supply of ready victims and Joan laughed and told me that she regularly got the ladies male students to play with but did admit that mainly they were just drinking.

Then Chloe lent near and suddenly unzipped me and tugged my dick out and gently rubbed it making me become erect and commented I had a very pretty knob. I moaned at that particularly as I was in clear view of half the bar but could not resist as her fingers teased me. I pointed out that I was in view and they laughed and told me the way they played that was the least of my problems. However Joan arranged her coat so my dick was blocked but made me lean back so Chloe could play with me. Then the women chatted away as Chloe worked my dick. To my horror I realised she was an expert and she got me close to orgasm then her hand moved and tugged my balls. She smiled and told me she was not going to let me come and then once more her fingers expertly got me close until I could only think about coming. Then as my balls tightened to come she tugged them down not over hard but enough to calm me. Them once more she brought me to the point of release and then denied me. Obviously this teasing was party trick of hers because the other two did not seem surprised as maybe twenty times she got me near. They ignored it as I moaned and groaned in pain and frustration. The only sexual comment was Stephanie reminding the women about how many years ago they had teased a boy for three whole days and the women laughed as they recalled him agreeing to anything to come. I just moaned, as I hate orgasm denial and was actually hoping that they intended to gangbang me and not just tease me. I was actually pleased when Joan suggested they left and screwed me and the women agreed. However I was so hard I could not zip up but instead had to place a coat over me and limp out and it was only the freezing air that clamed me. However Joan griped me tight in her muscular arms as we walked to the house and I knew I was trapped. We got to a small terraced house and went in and Chloe suggested I went upstairs and had a nice shower and then waited in her bed for them.

I did as I was told and was soon showering away and as I finished Joan opened the door and with a smile ordered me to get dry and follow her. I did so and she grabbed my dick and pulled me out by my erect member. Chloe's bedroom had in it a large double bed and was lit by a dim red light. Inside were Chloe and Stephanie and both had undressed and put on dressing gowns as I noticed had Joan. Joan steered me towards the bed but before I was allowed to lie down both women kissed and groped me and hold me tight against their very plump but womanly bodies. After the teasing I was very excited and the women knew it. However instead of relieving my lust for ten minutes they sat around me playing with me and kissing me. By the time they had finished I was desperate to come and they knew it. Instead with a grin Joan made me lie and carefully lick her big boobs all over particularly her large nipples. Then my tongue wetted and excited the large but floppy boobs of Stephanie before doing the same to the even bigger and certainly unfirm boobs of Chloe. The teasing did not stop and several times the women tugged my balls to stop me coming. Then as expected I was mounted by Joan and presented with her powerful pussy to lick off. She came quickly and was replaced by Stephanie and I licked her large hairy pussy wishing that it was her who had showered. After she had grunted in orgasm I was smothered between the fat flabby thighs of Chloe and licked her smelly very hairy pussy until to my relief she moaned and shook in pleasure on me. By then I knew I would come as soon as they engulfed me and told Joan whom just laughed. For a minute her and Stephanie kissed and teased me and then Chloe returned and dumped in my groin a packet of deep frozen peas. The sensation made me sob and the women laugh and I was told it should calm me. Then as I lay moaning at the cold the women giggled and said they were going to get me nice and pretty. Then they produced a make up bag and giggling made up my face before Chloe produced three girls' nighties and asked me to select. I groaned but selected a white one and giggling the peas were removed from my groin and the humiliating object placed on me. By then my dick had shrunk and worse I was made to lie still while the women painted my balls yellow. Then Chloe gripped my still soft dick and asked could I survive all three now and I moaned and agreed making them laugh.

They forced me onto my back and Joan invited the others to go first. Firstly Chloe enjoyed my tongue as the other two neatly got me hard and when she had come she moved and took me into her and then her heavy bulk ravished me as Stephanie enjoyed my tongue. Then after both women had come I was ravished by her slack pussy of Stephanie while Joan banged herself off brutally against my mouth and then I lay shuddering as Joan showed once more just what a powerful woman she was by savagely ravishing me as Chloe had my tongue. Of course her brutal power excited me and soon I was moaning ready to come. I managed to bring both woman off but was very close and they discussed whether to use the peas once more but then decided to bring me off. I moaned as I was sure they would humiliate me but instead Chloe took me in her hands and used her fingers to send me into a massive screamer of an orgasm my come shooting out so much it splashed my hair as the expert hand maiden brought me off. Afterwards the amazon used her fingers to keep me hard and then got on me and took me in her pussy and ravished me. This hurt and worse her pussy was not as good as her fingers at keeping me hard and my erection nearly faded but by thinking of Jane I was able just to keep hard enough for her fat heaving body. As I was suffering once more Stephanie was rubbing her dripping pussy over my open mouth and tongue. For thirty more minutes I was loved with one on my dick one on my mouth and the other using my hands usually on their boobs to keep themselves excited. Then I came with a loud moan into Chloe but thirty seconds of handwork kept me hard and the orgy continued with me now exhausted. After another thirty minutes I had my third orgasm this time with Stephanie and once more was rubbed back into action by the amazons. However after another fifteen minutes Stephanie was finished and dressed and left me to please the other two and twenty minutes or so latter I exploded into Joan and passed out. I was woken by hard fingers on my dick and found the women had got me hard and soon I was back in action. However after another long session Joan got off me and told me she would pick me up in the morning and I was left to spend the night with Chloe.

Chloe finished her orgasm from my dick and then climbed off and told me to have a shower and then wait for her and then lumbered off. I showered moaning in exhaustion but apart from that not feeling too bad. However the idea of spending the night with the gigantic teaser Chloe did not appeal. I got to bed and dozed and was woken by her also fresh from the shower and handed a cup of hot chocolate. We sat together me naked and her in an open gown her big low hanging wobbly boobs on view and drunk. Then as we finished she gave me a big smile and pushed me back and told me she was going to play. I lay on my back tired and groaned as the amazon took me in her expert hands and got me excited. I moaned as she worked away and then gasped as her mouth helped her excite me. I was sure she was teasing me but she carried on building me closer and closer to orgasm. As I approached orgasm I moaned and told her I was going to come and would pass out and she let my dick slip and giggled up and told me she wanted me to come and then she was going to do the whole thing again as she loved hearing a tired boy scream with orgasm after orgasm. I moaned at that as the gigantic minx worked me to a mind-blowing orgasm. I came and came moaning and twisting unable to escape her lips and fingers and then passed out. I awoke I do not know how much latter moaning and feeling my dick sore and hard in something warm and realised that once more I was in her mouth. I was sure I could not come as for ages she worked away but eventually she got me highly excited. It took me ages more to come not because of her teasing but because of my exhaustion and I moaned sobbed and begged as she relentlessly pleasured me. I was sure that occasionally Chloe moved a hand between her legs and I was also sure I heard her moan herself as she came but I was so close it did not really register. Then I started to come and my orgasm was too intense to be pleasurable and I sobbed as I was milked by her fast tongue and passed totally out.

Chloe woke me up the next morning with coffee and some slightly sarcastic comments about me being a sleepy head. However she seemed quite happy to have beaten me and she sat next to me her gown open and then as I drunk my coffee cupped her gigantic boobs together and asked did I like them. Of course I said yes and she smiled and said men had died between them and having suffered her hands and mouth I could well believe that. Then she pulled the sheet off and took my tender dick in her hand and expertly wanked me hard. Then she pulled the coffee cup away and pushed me onto my back and got on top and took me into her already wet pussy and ravished me smiling at me as I lay supine and unable to resist her. I watched her gigantic boobs bouncing around and then took them and carefully massaged her nipples and this brought her to a raging climax. She rested and then told me to carry on and ravished me once more until she had come. Then we heard Joan call up the stairs and Chloe shouted for her to come up and resumed screwing me. Joan entered the room and laughed and called Chloe a nymphomaniac and Chloe laughed and tugged my nipples and told me she was and she could screw me all day. Joan laughed and said that she had to take me back and Chloe laughed and told her to hang on for a bit. Joan laughed and said she would not hang around and then she pulled her trousers and knickers off and climbed onto me and presented her fresh pussy to my tongue and I gave both women pleasure. Finally both women had come and Joan pulled me from the bed and told me to dress or we would be late and I pulled my clothes on not helped by the questing fingers of Chloe keeping me hard so I could not zip up. Then I was made to kiss both Chloe's boobs before being grabbed by my erect sore dick and pulled out by Joan. Eventually we were in her car and I was able to go soft and zip up. As we drove back Joan told me I was a good lover and she was pleased she was going to get to screw me a lot and my exhausted moan make the amazon laugh with delight.

No comments: