Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Part 28

Part twenty eight.

When I got Katie home she took me to her bed and for two hours she groped me and made me please her with my fingers and tongue. Six times the turned on minx came before she was sated and then she told me to carefully go as her stepfather was back early the next morning. I slipped out of her bed feeling frustrated as quietly as I could. Of course Sybyl her mother was awake and waiting for me and beckoned me into her room. Soon I was naked in her big double bed as the older women enjoyed me for well over an hour. Like her daughter she came six times but unlike her daughter these came mainly from my dick and twice I had amazingly powerful sobbing orgasms with her. I was shattered when finally she let me go and I was able to stagger home though the night to my own bed.

It took me all of Sunday to recover from the long weekend. I gathered that Darren and John had been treated even worse and it had been Sunday teatime before broken the girls had released them. They had promised anything to get away in terms of service to Katie and that was before they saw the pictures of them performing together. I saw Lian and Denise with Jane on Monday night and Denise was highly pleased with herself. She had taken up my idea and got the letters concerning some of the staff. These she had taken to two of the male PE lecturers. These according to Denise were decent old-fashioned rugby guys due for retirement but quite good in their limited way. She had told them that the head of department had threatened her and demanded oral sex from her. The two men had been amazed and inclined to disbelieve her. That was until she gave them copies of the letters concerning them. Then they told Denise that they were under investigation as described in the letters. As the letters gave details for how the case against them was being fabricated and they knew that part was true they did believe her full story. Their only problem was that they knew that Denise was a femdom girl. However she told them that the head of department had wanted her to swear at him and slap him around before sucking him off and this they did believe adding kinky to their mental list against him. Therefore not only did they now know he was a lying toe rag they also assumed he forced students to sleep with him and wanted to be dominated. They wanted her to make a formal complaint but Denise said he would deny it and it was his word against hers and she did not want the fuss. She told the two men that afterwards he had boasted about getting them and another lecturer and shown her the files telling her that if she was not a good girl he would get her as well and when he had gone she had copied the files. They had been full of praise for her, as anyone who sees a way of saving their job would be. Later they had taken her to see their union rep. He had been worried about how she got the letters but very understanding about the so-called assault. Then Denise had played her trump card by telling all three men that he had a moon shaped scar next to his groin. How did Denise know this? Because Katie had told her so. Of course the two lecturers had seen him in the showers and this to all three men confirmed her story. Denise told them all she wanted was for him to go and leave her and the other female students alone. The three men could not make her officially complain but of course all three would be able to say what she claimed. However they agreed not to use her name and Denise knew that the governors of the college would not push it when the union rep raised it. Then the union rep pointed out that nothing could be done about the letters for a few weeks until the events in them had happened. Then he could produce the letters and show it was all a set up. He asked could Denise cope with that and she said she could and all three gave her home phone numbers in case anything was tried against her or her friends. This had worked out better than any of us could have hoped as now not only was the head of department doomed but his actions against the hockey girls would be shown to be caused by sexual jealously and tarred with the same brush. Indeed to avoid a scandal even if they did genuinely fail the college would have to pass them.

We were all very happy and the only thing we had to be careful over was that it was not known that Katie was our source and friend in case he worked it out. Katie herself had apparently been well pleased with the photos of the boys both of whom had missed college on Monday. Then Lian told me that Katie wanted me to date her tomorrow night and spend the night with her. I groaned at that but had to agree. This got the girls thinking about sex and soon I was naked on Jane's bed with all three of them. The next hour reduced me to a bruised exhausted blob, as they loved me to pieces. Even though they were pleased with my ideas and in that respect I was one of the gang sexually I was their plaything at all times. Then I had a rest while they had a few beers in the bar. I was pleased when Jane returned alone and we spent a much more relaxing hour making love before going to sleep.

The next evening I picked up Katie and we walked off to a friend's house. She told me her friend was having a girls sleep over with me as the special guest. I asked who and groaned when she said Marion. Katie laughed and told me she wanted to be on the swimming teams in crowd and as Marion run the team socially she was the one to be a friend of. I nodded at that and Katie smiled and told me that last time Marion had liked me so if I did well tonight she would be an insider. I asked about Darren and John and Katie laughed and told me both had begged her for mercy. They were terrified about she showing the photos of their shame about but also about her letting the hockey girls get them again. She had forced them to knell and kiss her shoes and promise to be her slave. That was all she had done to them so far but they knew she intended to humiliate them even more soon and were helpless to stop her. James the boy she actually fancied was still being teased by Gayle and her friends and after Katie had finished with Darren and John she hoped somehow to arrange a swap to get James for herself.

We got to quite a small house and Marion opened the door looking like an amazon goddess in her blonde power. She gave us both a big smile and told us the rest of the girls were upstairs and we should come up as well. We went upstairs and I saw nobody else as we did so. She pushed a door open and we went into a big bedroom and inside were three more girls. One of them a blonde I recognised from the swimming team but I did not know the other two. All three girls were large and powerful looking girls as they smiled at me. The girls had coke and pizzas and we sat eating and drinking and chatting and I discovered to my surprise that the other girls were just sixteen. They had a couple of movies to watch but smiling Marion suggested we played a game before watching them and suggested strip poker. I groaned at that but Marion had another plan this was for me to strip naked and the girls to play and for me to remove their clothing and kiss the exposed flesh. The girls thought this would be fun and soon they had me standing and stripping for them. As I stripped they groped me with Marion taking the lead in this and by the time I was naked I was hard. Marion fisted me and then they all had a turn finding my moans amusing. Then they decided to start playing. The first few hands were easy and then they started to expose themselves. However as they were playing against each other with only me they did not mind and laughed and joked about it.

The first girl to lose her top was Katie but soon all the others were following suit laughing as I helped them get undressed. Then once more it was Katie who lost and off came her bra and she made me kiss her boobs as they sprung free. The next girl to lose her bra was Debby a plump strong blonde who had very large soft boobs as I removed her bra and then licked them all over. Then Marion lost her bra and I licked her magnificent boobs before helping Katie take off her jeans. Then Harriet another powerfully built girl made me remove her large white bra and then lick her large boobs. The only girl still in her bra was Tina and she kept hers on as first Marion and then Harriet lost their jeans. Then laughing she lost and ordered me to take her bra off and I then massaged her full boobs. I was getting really excited and the girls teasing fingers were not helping. This amused the girls and Katie told them I had a lot of stamina and maybe they should let me lose some excess steam. The girls laughed and grabbed me and pushed me on the bed and started to rub my groin and then to rub themselves over me. I struggled against and inevitable orgasm but when Marion got hold of my dick in her very strong grip and Harriet rubbed her hot boobs over my face I detonated. Come went everywhere as Marion pumped me and the girls laughed in delight and then they pinned me down and rubbed my sensitive dick forcing me to stay hard while Marion cleaned me up with my shirt.

Then laughing Marion announced they still had a game to finish and then I could do them while the movies were on. The first hand cost Harriet her knickers and she stood and made me knell and pull them down and then kiss both cheeks of her bottom and then her hairy pussy. The next hand saw Tina loss her jeans and then Marion lost. She stood and made me knell but when I put my hands up told me to use my teeth. I smiled at that and carefully eased her red knickers down her thighs moving from side to side as the girls watched and giggled. When finally they slipped down she kicked them off and grabbed my head and rammed it into her pussy and forced me to lick her until she was wet. Then Katie lost and demanded and received the same service only her knickers were harder to get off. Only two girls were now left and giggling Debby lost her jeans and then straight away her knickers. Again I was made to knell and remove them with my teeth to the girls amusment. Then Marion announced I had to strip Tina and then get on the bed and do as I was told. I removed Tina's knickers again with my teeth as the girls laughed and opened bags of crisps and set up the video. They all apart from Tina placed on dressing gowns to cover their nakedness as girls often do in these situations I have noticed.

Tina grabbed me pulled me into the bed as Marion adjusted the lights. This left me in semidarkness in the bed with Tina and the other girls lounging around on cushions watching the horror video and chatting and laughing. Tina was a plump girl who felt very nice under the blanket as we snogged and rubbed each other. After a few minutes Tina pushed me under the blanket and lay legs open for me. I moved between her fat but strong thighs and commenced licking her musky hairy pussy. It was hot under the blanket as my tongue and fingers worked Tina into a sexual frenzy and she came sobbing her hands pinning me to her as her groin pumped my face. I was allowed to get some fresh air before Tina got out and giggling Debby removed her gown and replaced her. She kissed me hard and pumped my dick until I was close and then pushed me down. First she positioned me on her boobs and I excited them before I was rammed between her thighs and once more under the hot blanket I pleased a girl to a powerful orgasm. Then it was the now familiar pussy of Katie who giggled thoughout my oral service to her until finally my tongue drove her to a peak and she screamed and sobbed as deliberately I teased her to a very powerful coming. Next was Marion who smashed into me and grabbed my dick and excited me brutally until all I could do was lie back on the bed. She teased me right to the point of orgasm and then left me hanging as she forced me to pay homage to her boobs and then to go under the blanket and pleasure her. However Marion was not a girl to lie and get pleasure but actively rotated her pussy on my face and pinned me by my ears to where she wanted it. It did not take her long to come and during her orgasm she twisted my neck making it ache. The next day it really hurt one of the very few times I have been injured giving head. She was replaced by Harriet who had quite a smelly pussy as under the blanket I went to please the fifth girl. By then I was hoping it was more than cunnilingus the girls wanted, as my dick was very excited.

My wish came true as Marion announced that a box of condoms was by the bed for anyone who wanted to go the whole way with me. I moaned as Tina made a real show of selecting one for me to use. Then Tina made me stand and roll it on my erection and laughing the girls made a fuss about checking it was on tight. Then Tina dragged me back under the blankets and after a few minutes under the blanket licking her boobs and pussy pulled me up and slotted me into her pussy. She lay eyes closed moaning as I loved her and I was desperate not to come. In fact as soon as she started to orgasm I could not hold back and blow into her. This could have ruined her orgasm but she grabbed my bottom and rotated against me as she came making me sob and increasing her orgasmic delight. I was exhausted as she pulled the condom off and the girls had a giggle about it. Then Debby bounced into the bed and told me I could relax under the blanket. I groaned at that as she pushed me down knowing that however she had spoken the truth and it would allow my dick time to recover. Debby took much longer to come this time and then Katie had head from me again before Marion powered onto the bed. Instantly her hands were on my groin and she had me hard and in a condom in seconds. She pushed me onto my back and told me to lie still and let a lady show me what girl power really was. This comment made the other girls laugh but I did not join in as Marion grabbed my dick and rammed it hard into her powerful vagina. She powered away on me her magnificent boobs bouncing and her powerful pussy flexing on my dick. I was helpless under her power as she ravished me her body slamming into mine with frightening strength. It was not her weight that was the problem but her strength as I was unable to slow or resist her headlong flight to orgasm. Marion came sobbing on me pinning me to the bed with her hands and then carried on at an even faster pace on me. I groaned as smiling she had me my dick bending and being squashed by her pussy muscles as I watched sweat dripping off her. By the time she had come for a second time she was covered in sweat as I was. I was excited but had not come, as her amazon lovemaking had been to rough for me. Harriet was next and she to went on top and ravished me. However while rough she was little gentler and I knew I would come with her. I struggled not to as the girl moaned and shook on me cupping her big boobs as her excitement rose. Then she came leaning back and screaming and I came as well and we moaned in powerful orgasm together.

The difference was that Harriet when she got off me was able to go and have a drink and watch the movie and recover while I had Tina with a new condom in her hand already demanding service. I begged her to let me have a rest but this just made the girls laugh. Marion grabbed my dick as Debby and Tina pinned me down and vigorously rubbed it making me scream in pain and beg. For a minute the girls tormented me with Marion telling me I should not have been so selfish as to come as I had the whole night to go. However her painful efforts got my dick hard and the condom was rolled on it and I was told I had to keep it up unless I wanted my balls kicked in. The thought of Marion in particular kicking me between the legs made me shiver in terror so desperately I tried to stay hard as Tina grabbed me. She gave me a quick snog and then went on top and pushed me into her pussy. I sobbed as she did so as my dick was incredibly sensitive but this just seemed to excite the plump girl and she was soon riding me roughly her gown hanging open and her boobs bouncing up and down in a quite alarming manner. By the time she orgasmed the pain had faded from my dick even though I was feeling tired. Debby got on the bed as Tina got off and opening her gown climbed on me and pushed her pussy into my face. As she did so Marion commented it was a shame to leave my dick hanging around. The girls laughed as Marion also mounted me. Then as Debby rubbed her pussy over my mouth I groaned as Marion rammed me into her pussy and lent back and started to ride me. It was hard for me to concentrate on Debby's pussy as Marion ravished me as she was so powerful and brutal it made me ache. In fact Marion came before Debby but by then she was getting there and was riding my mouth. I expected Marion to get off me but instead she stayed put and rode me as to my surprise Debby was replaced by a giggling Katie. This time it took Marion a little longer to come and when she did so Katie came as well. I was then given a little rest before Harriet got on me and ravished me and it was pleasant only to have one girl on me at a time.

After Harriet had enjoyed me the girls decided to play a few more games as the first movie was over. Marion announced I was looking a little dirty and suggested I needed a bath. The girls giggled at this and dragged me out and across a corridor into a surprisingly big bathroom. Once there Marion sat on the toilet and had a pee and then told me she was not wasting paper and forced me to knell and lick her pussy clean to the girls amusment. By then Harriet had found a box of make up and the girls made me sit while they covered me in make up. Then laughing the girls had me stand and they knelt and painted my bottom and groin with make up. My erection had faded away but some painful handwork got me up for the penis painting. When it was finished the girls amused themselves even more by holding my dick and making a play of it. To make it funnier for the girls Debby painted a face on my shaft to all of their amusment. Then Marion announced that she needed a wash and suggested I should clean all the girls one after another in the bath. The bath was filed with hot water and bubbles and Marion pulled her gown off and got in. I was handed a big sponge and made to rub her powerful body as the others giggled and watched and occasionally pinched my bottom. Then Marion grabbed my arm and with one clean jerk pulled me into the bath. She grabbed the sponge and brutally scrubbed my body. As soon as she started the rest of the girls joined in attacking my body with flannels and sponges. Water splashed everywhere as I tugged over the bath with Marion's thighs wrapped around me holding me still. By the time the girls had finished half the bath water was over the floor and all the girls were wet. They left me lying in the water and Harriet removed her gown and said the only bit of her that needed a good lick was her arse. With that she got in the bath and queened me. I struggled under her but when Marion grabbed my balls I did not resist but instead desperately tried to clean Harriet's bottom as she rubbed me into it. Then laughing she got off and was replaced by a giggling Debby and then Katie. This was bad enough but then Marion had a go and she bounced her naked bottom up and down on my face nearly breaking my nose before she pulled her cheeks apart and forced my nose right up them and then wiggled and told me to get licking. If I had wanted to resist she lent forward and gave my balls a tug and I got busy. However to be fair as she was just washed it was not too bad at all. After a few minutes she got off and the girls made me lie and wash myself in the now tepid water and then demanded I wank for them. I did so even though I did not feel like it but when I was fully hard and starting to enjoy myself they made me stop. Then they forced me to clean my teeth while they groped me and then Debby stuck the back scrubber up my bottom and my howl of pained surprise made them all laugh. I expected worse and was relieved when Marion suggested they all got dry and then watched the second movie even though her comment that she still had plenty of condoms left made me groan. The girls dried themselves and soon I was soon my knees licking their pussies as they got dried.

Then it was back to the bedroom and the movie and for me the bed. The girls made me rub myself hard and put on a condom and then I was mounted by Tina who powered away on me. Then the rest of them decided to watch the movie as Tina ravished me forcing me to massage her boobs as she rode me. After Tina it was Debby's turn and she had oral delight from me again. Katie obviously wanted to get into Marion's good books because she joined me with Marion and while Katie enjoyed my tongue and fingers Marion did her best to break my dick in her pussy. By the time Katie had come Marion was working towards her second and she lent forward and pinned me down as she used her strength to ravish me. She got off my sore dick and Harriet mounted me but as Harriet ravished me Marion moved and rammed her pussy against my tongue for pleasure. It took sometime but both girls came together and both were powerful orgasms. Then it was the turn of Tina and Debby to have me and I lay licking Debby's pussy as Tina screwed me savagely. However I knew I was getting excited and shuddered at having an orgasm and then suffering in Marion. I did not have long to wait as Katie decided to have a rest and Harriet and Marion got on me. First my tongue satisfied Marion while Harriet enjoyed my dick and by the time she came I was close. I hoped that Marion would be to savage for me but as Harriet rotated on my open mouth and Marion powered away on me suddenly I knew that I was lost. I came sobbing my face full of Harriet's wet pussy as Marion ground away on me. My orgasm was very powerful but Marion had an even stronger pussy and I was helpless to resist as she just carried on trying to reach her sexual peak. It was agony as she ravished me for my sore dick but trapped in her tight pussy I stayed hard. However all I could do was lie sobbing as Marion had me and Harriet rubbed herself off against my mouth and nose her thick juices slowly filling my mouth. I was filled with delight and relief as both girls came powerfully on me and then got off me. I lay broken the world spinning and my dick throbbing as giggling my two amazon tormentors got off me. Marion smiled at me and told the girls I looked tired and to my relief Harriet said she was not surprised but I was a great lover. Marion agreed and told the girls it was nearly time for bed.

Then to my horror Marion gripped my dick and said it still had some life in it and they should thank me by wanking me off. The girls agreed and soon I was pinned and surrounded by them. Marion gripped my shaft in her incredibly strong hands and set to work. I sobbed and begged telling them I could not come and they laughed and Marion said I was a challenge and they liked a tough challenge. However after five minutes in her hands I was even sorer but had not come. Then for another five minutes they all took turns to fist me but I could not come. I told them I was empty and for a few seconds thought they would let me go. However to my horror Katie suggested that if they did my arse at the same time I would come. I moaned as the girls agreed and Marion moved and returned holding a candle and asked me did I want her to light it. I begged and she laughed and made me lick the candle before up me it went. All this meant that for that for the next few minutes my erection was even stronger as the girls fisted me. I hoped they would give up but instead they had got excited again and when Tina rolled a condom on me and suggested her pussy could do the trick no one disagreed. Soon I had her powering away on me while I licked first Katie and then Debby. After Tina Harriet had me and I felt my excitement rise a little. Then after Harriet had come I groaned as I felt Marion take control of me. As Marion rode me the girls took turns to rub themselves against my mouth but trapped in Marion's power I did little for them. I was getting excited and moaned loudly in her tight pussy as she assaulted me. The girls sensed my rising excitement and started to tease my upper body and urge Marion on. She laughed in victory and suddenly I came into her screaming at the intensity of my empty orgasm. My orgasm set her off and she came as well and as she tightened on me my screams turned to pain and I passed out.

I awoke with a scream to find the girls had flung me in a bath full of cold water. They let me splash and beg for some time before allowing me out and by then the cold water had done for my groin. This made them laugh and then Marion got a towel and rubbed my groin. She soon had me sobbing but it got me warm. Then the make up bag was produced and I was pinned to the ground as they painted my groin again. The paints made me sob so sore was I but did give me an erection. Marion suggested another wank but I begged her for mercy and made them all laugh. They decided it was getting late so I could go but made me kiss them all on the feet and bottom before handing me my clothes. Then they gave me a final round of groping and kissing before escorting me out. However when I was dressed their attitude changed and it was obvious I had pleased them all. However Katie was particularly pleased I could see as my service had put her in with Marion.

I staggered home and was so exhausted I did not wash my groin until morning. This gave me an itchy groin all day and combined with my bad neck it was not a nice day. However it was the last week of term and sexually apart from Jane and Lian that was that for me. As for the hockey girls every night Ben served two of them as a pair and the girls reckoned he was also glad to get to the end of term. However as far as they were concerned he was a big project for next term. The only goodbye was to Joan who had not got another term on exchange I suspect because of her friendship to Denise. I however was not sad to see the departure of her, as my service to her had always been exhausting. I had a few days at home before I had to go on tour with the hockey girls for Easter something I knew was going to be exhausting.

No comments: