Friday, December 09, 2005

Part 22

Part twenty-two.

Rita woke me up before it was light and told me to shower as I had two hours of sex to give before nine. I groaned at that as I was still tired and she laughed and told me that I had sixteen one hour sessions to give today and more the next day and she reckoned that as I gave such good head I was going to be fully booked and my shudder of horror made her laugh. I showered and then had breakfast in bed with her. Then she made me give her oral pleasure and in return rubbed me hard. Then on the stroke of seven there was a knock at the door. Rita got up with a grin and told me if I failed to please any woman I got my balls and bum bashed in. I groaned at that as she let my first customer in.

It was the fat girl who had tried to win me the night before whose name was Nancy. Nancy leered at me and stripped as Rita dressed and then quickly left me to my fate. Nancy had a very fat body with gigantic low hanging boobs and a massive bottom as well as a lot of spots. As soon as Rita had gone she was on me and I gasped as she snogged and groped me. When she found out I was hard she got on me and her bulk slammed on me. However she rode me well and demanded I play with her boobs as she did so. It took her sometime to come and then she came regularly every couple of minutes until I lost it as well. Then she went and got me a coffee and then lay next to me as we drunk them. She chatted away and I realised that last night I should have let her win me. In fact generally in a sex game an ugly women is better to belong to than a pretty one unless of course it is Jane. She told me I was in for an exhausting time particularly as I had done so well yesterday and that Rita would easily sell my remaining sessions. She told me the price varied with this early session being cheaper while the morning ones were the most expensive as I was still fresh then. Then she kissed me and told me that quite a lot of the women were not as young or pretty as her and as she was no oil painting this worried me. Then she suggested we did it again and fixed her lips to mine. After a snog and a pet I went down on her and then onto her and loved her until she had come several more times. By then I was getting excited and she giggled and suggested I tried to hold back as I was going to need it all. I moaned at that but managed to hold on but was glad when she gently pushed me off. We had another snog and then she got up telling me I was wonderful and that she was going to go and see Rita and she if she could book me again.

I was alone for maybe ten minutes and then the door was pushed open and a girl entered. Her name was Lucy-Jean and she was a slim very pretty blonde girl and even better she was wearing a very sexy short nightie. She smiled and got on the bed and snogged me and placed my hands on her firm boobs. I rubbed them and tasted her toothpaste as we kissed. Then she pulled one of my hands between her legs and I started to rub her pussy. This excited her and I felt her wetness on my hand as she moaned in excitement and after a few more minutes of this she came with a sob on my fingers. Then she demanded I gave her head and I moved between her thighs. Her pussy had very little pubic hair and was wide open as I started to lick her off. She grabbed my hands and pulled them up her nightie ripping it as she did so so I could rub her boobs in time to my licking. After several minutes she had her second orgasm but demanded I carried on until she had a very powerful third coming. Then I was pulled up and we talked and she told me she was a trainee nurse and recently divorced having married very young. Then with a giggle she told me she had never had head when married but loved it now and the look in her eye sent me down and I licked her to a fourth orgasm and as she came she screamed in pleasure. That was all she wanted and she left having used up less than half her allotted hour. Then Rita returned and opened the window and told me I was doing well but the test had hardly started. Then the amazon jumped me and rode me until she had come once more and I was on the brink of orgasm.

I had a short gap to recover before my next customer. This was a large fat middle aged blonde called Margaret who smiled at me as she got naked and then slipped into the bed with me. Her body had rolls of fat and her gigantic boobs hung down to her waist as she lay next to me and played with my body. She told me she was also a divorcee and loved a boy on gigolo day because not only did a charity benefit but also so did she. I groaned at her rough touch and she giggled and told me to get her in the mood by going under the blanket. I did so and found her pussy was very large and hairy and worse smelly. However I licked away and soon had Margaret moaning with delight as her thick juices filled my mouth. Then I was pulled up onto her and she grabbed my dick and gave a smile at my erection and then pushed me into her. Then her fat lips were fixed to mine and her hands grabbed the cheeks of my bottom and pushed and pulled me in and out of her pussy. Her fingers hurt my cheeks and brutally she manipulated me in her. She came five times with me and by the end my bottom ached but my dick was getting over excited and I came with a moan her tongue in my mouth. She let my face go and told me she was glad I had come as she fancied a change and pushed me under the blanket. It was stuffy under the blanket and I was tired and did not fancy giving her oral but at least it kept my dick safe. I licked away and twice brought her to orgasm. However she seemed insatiable as I was dragged up and back onto her. My dick was only half hard but Margaret fisted me until I was fully erect and then slotted me home and then once more she fixed her lips to mine and her hands grabbed the cheeks of my bottom. However this time her hands were closer together and as she made me love her she moved and slipped a finger from each hand between my bottom cheeks until it was wedged up me most painfully. In this humiliating and painful manner I loved her and three more times she came. Then she broke off and pushed me down and again I licked her off. After one more orgasm up she tugged me and to my relief she told me her time was up and I had better lie and wait for my next lady. However when she told me she had booked me for tomorrow I could not help but groan and this made Margaret laugh and she told me that her ardour would be even higher tomorrow and she was sure my dick would be nice and wooden by then.

I had no rest before Lesley entered the room. She was also middle aged and plump but her boobs while a little on the floppy side were quite sexy. She also got naked and then kissed me and I discovered I was doing my third divorced woman in a row. When Lesley found out I was still hard she giggled and told me she would handle that and told me she loved to drain a boy as she loved thinking about him coming for an old bag like her and then failing to get it up for some sexy young thing in the evening. I told her she was actually very sexy and this pleased her and she giggled and demanded I prove it by going down on her. I did so and found her pussy had neat trimmed hair and a nice taste. Lesley certainly appreciated my tongue and quickly her juices filled my mouth as she came. She pulled me up and was really pleased to find I had not lost my erection. Then with another giggle she asked did I mind if she went on top telling me she loved to be the rider but as she was a large lady some men objected. I told her I did not and was soon on my back with her on me powering away. Her big boobs slammed up and down as she had me so I grabbed them and held then still and fingered the nipples as she got off on me. After a rest she ravished me again and then after another rest once more. By then I was getting very excited and when she came I came as well screaming at the power of my orgasm and knowing that for me the fun part of the day was now over. My orgasm brought her to a screaming climax as well. She got off me and stroked my body, as I lay shattered. Then with a giggle she moved and grabbed my dick and told me I needed to have it up. Then she placed me in her mouth and used her tongue to get me excited and rock hard even though my dick was starting to get sore. When I was hard she teased me for a few minutes and then went back on top and had me twice more as I lay exhausted watching her boobs bounce up and down. Afterwards she gave me a long kiss and petted me enjoying her power over my dick. Then she was off and I had a few minutes to recover.

My next lady was much younger and slimmer with dark hair and nice pert boobs. She stripped and told me her name was Carolina. Her skin was quite dark but very sexy as she posed for my approval. I smiled at her thinking she was just what I needed to keep going but then I reflected that I still had a lot more girls to please and if she were as sexy as she looked she would drain me even more. She showed she was a sexpot by jumping me and snogging me roughly. She forced me to rub her boobs and she fisted me and then she mounted me and ravished me. She looked super sexy as she had me and her lovemaking was highly pleasant as her tight wet pussy slid up and down my shaft. In fact if I had not already come several times I would have lost it within minutes. Actually it was good I was tired because Carolina was a real goer and powered away on me for well over thirty minutes. Carolina came seven times on me before her tight pussy broke my sore dick and I blew sobbing into her at the same time as she orgasmed. Any hope I had of a rest and a cuddle were set to nought as the sexpot tightened her vaginal muscles and powered away. I sobbed and begged underneath her but all that did was get her more excited and she ravished me even stronger. Four more times the amazon sexpot came on me, as I lay painful underneath her powerful body. Finally she was satisfied and smiling she got off me and dressed telling me I was a good screw even though I obviously needed to learn how to pace myself. I groaned at that as she left. As soon as she was out Rita was in petting and jeering at me and telling me I was now fully booked. She squeezed my balls and told me if I failed to please I would get them broken really slowly and with that real threat she left me for my next customer.

After Carolina what I needed was a very sexy looking gentle girl but what I got was Pauline. Pauline was in her fifties and was massive and ugly. Worse as she got naked rolls of flesh rolled out and her boobs while gigantic hung like sad sacks down on her massive stomach. Her leer told me I was in for a nasty hour. Worse Rita's savage ball work had finished off my erection and I was soft as Pauline slammed onto the bed. She grabbed my dick and demanded I got it up. Then she snogged me her weight crushing me as she brutally fisted me. I knew I could not get an immediate erection so I wiggled around and down and fixed my mouth on one of her boobs and licked that sad item. Then I moved further down fully freeing my shaft from her grasp and went between her colossal thighs. Pauline approved of what I was doing because she opened her thighs so I could see what I had to lick and gave a sigh of pleasure. My sigh was of horror as her pussy was very large hairy and was giving off a very musky smell. However I started to lick her and heard her moans increase. She lay grunting and moaning as I worked away and after quite a long time the giantess came. By then the pain from my balls had faded and I was able to give myself a quick rub and by imagining I was with Jane when Pauline pulled me up and brutally fisted me I was hard. She grunted again and then pushed me into her cavernous pussy. I loved her as best I could but she was so fat it was difficult to get the angle of loving right. Our lovemaking did little for me but got Pauline very excited and once more she orgasmed. Then Pauline told me she wanted to go on top and smiled and told me not to worry about her weight as she was a good lover. I groaned as she got on top and then her weight hammered me. Pauline was not a good rider and smashed away on me her weight flattening me and her movements bending my dick painfully in her pussy. After that she got off me and I hoped she was finished however to my horror she moved between my legs and told me it was my turn to come and then into her mouth I went. If her lovemaking had been bad her oral technique was agony. She sucked brutally and worse numerous times her teeth nipped my shaft. No way could I come but I knew that Pauline expected me to orgasm. Therefore the only thing to do was to fake an orgasm and hope she did not notice. I hate faking it as it always leaves me feeling very humiliated but I needed to save my dick from her. Therefore I moaned and shook and urged her on as I pretended to build towards a climax. Then I screamed and pretended to come and collapsed back. My acting fooled her but also as I pretended to come her teeth gripped the head of my shaft really painfully so when she let my go my erection was well faded. Pauline pushed me down and told me it was her turn now and once more I licked her off feeling waves of pain from my tormented shaft as I did so. However it did not take Pauline long to come and after that she left so I had a little time to recover and reflect that after only six customers I was shattered and I had ten more to go to save my balls as I was sure Rita had not been lying about the price of failure. Of course Rita was telling the truth as indeed the worse thing a boy on a gangbang can do is fail to get it up and please. In fact all I had to do was think about what the hockey girls did to boys who failed to know I had to keep loving even though it made my dick ache and my jaw throb.

My next customer was a young nurse called Fiona. She was a little plump but had lovely full round boobs and a cute smile. She was rapidly in bed with me and made me worship her boobs as her active fingers got my dick back and keen for action. Fiona was an active lover and to start off with she went on top. Then she made me love her from behind never my favourite position but worse with a sore shaft. Then it was me on top and her with her legs around my neck. I was getting excited and when she mounted me and had me in the reverse cowboy I knew I was lost. I tried not to come but when she did so with a sob the tightness of her vagina on my shaft and the sight of her bottom tightening with pleasure sent me over the edge. I semi passed out after orgasm and was pleased that she let me alone for a bit. Fiona returned with a couple of beers and I have to say that never had a can of second rate Australian lager tasted so sweet. We sort of chatted even though I was well tired and then Fiona suggested we had a sixty-nine. I groaned and she laughed and told me my day was not yet half over. I groaned again and she laughed and told to expect the worse because in the evening I got girls who loved the fact that the gigolo was shattered and struggling to get it up and enjoyed humiliating him and making him work. I shuddered at that knowing she was telling the truth. Indeed there is a whole mass of girls who prefer in a gangbang to go towards the end when the toy is exhausted as they get their kicks from his moans of pain. Actually I have to say that unfortunately Jane is one of them. Fiona laughed and told me I should be happy, as at least she would get me up and save my balls. Then she told me that if I failed I would get tied naked in the foyer of the girls bathroom with my balls and bottom available for any girl to abuse and she smiled and told me that nurses could be very inventive about what to do to a trapped boy as they all knew about biology. This made her giggle and me groaned again. Then Fiona got on me and presented her pussy to my face. I licked away at her open pussy as she lent forward and took me into her mouth. It took her quite a long time to come and by then her eager mouth had got me rock hard. Then after a final kiss she was off and I had a few minutes to finish my beer.

My eighth customer was a tall beanpole of a girl with tiny boobs called Gerri who I remembered had played in the hockey game and scored the last of the nurses' goals. She smiled and joined me in bed keeping on her tiny white knickers. She was very skinny and you could see and feel her ribs as we petted each other. Her boobs had no fat at all but her nipples were big and very sensitive and when I sucked one and rubbed the other she went mental. She pushed a hand into her panties and wanked herself off as I licked and stroked her and after a couple of minutes she came. I hoped she did not want sex but she pealed off her now sodden panties and with a giggle rubbed them in my face and then told me to make love to her gently. After the day I had been though gentle was what I wanted. However what I did not really want was her over tight pussy. Therefore as I entered her she sobbed with delight and I moaned in pain. Soon I was loving her my fingers teasing her nipples as I did so and she lay back eyes closed and her arms by her side letting me do all the work. It took me sometime to bring her off and then as she came she gave me a big lovebite on the neck. After a short rest she made me do her again and this time it took her ages to come and by then the sensation of her vagina on my dick was most painful. This orgasm cost me another lovebite this time on the other side of the neck but to my relief afterwards she got out of the bed and left me and I had time to recover. I collapsed back and sort of fell asleep.

I awoke with a gasp to feel female fingers gripping my dick and opened my eyes. If Gerri had been skinny the girl I was with was colossal. She was another hockey player called I recalled Sonia. She was blonde but massive and in the game she had been their goalkeeper. Her boobs were gigantic and full and her bottom was colossal, as were her thighs. She leered at me and told me to relax and let her fuck my brains out. I groaned as she got on me and then shuddered as she moved up me. Her massive fat thighs surrounded my head and her gigantic pussy descended onto me. Her pussy was very hairy but I hunted though the hair to please her moaning as her hand grasped and brutally fisted me. It took her sometime to come and as soon as she had done so she had me in her and she powered away her gigantic boobs bouncing most alarmingly as she rode me. The sensation of her wet pussy on my shaft was quite pleasant and I massaged her boobs and enjoyed the sensation of being in her power. Three times Sonia sobbed in orgasm on me before stopping. Then she smiled down at me and told me I was good but she liked a boy to come with her. I groaned at that but knew she was serious as once more she rode me. I wondered if I should fake it but the sensation of her pussy on me was nice so I concentrated on her boobs and thought of Jane and as she eventually came so did I. My orgasm was white hot and I sobbed and screamed under her hearing her giggle in delight at my helpless pleasure and passed out. I must have been out for many minutes because when I awoke I was alone. I looked at the clock and groaned because I realised my next customer was now due and worse I had many more sessions of pleasure to give.

She was very punctual and also very large and middle aged. She confidently stripped exposing rolls of fat and massive floppy boobs and told me her name was Kitty. Then she climbed on the bed and onto my supine body and moved up and suggested I lick her off while she got me up. She was freshly showered and her pubes had been trimmed but still she was a massive weight as she wiggled on my face. However she used her finger tips to get my tender pole up as I fought to please her and also to get some air. Eventually she orgasmed moaning loudly and her fingers gripped my dick hard nearly ruining all her hard work at getting me hard. As soon as her orgasm had faded she moved and took me into her rather cavernous pussy and rode me. I lay back gulping in air as she pounded away on my battered body. She groaned in delight as she ravished me and I groaned as well but with pain. However Kitty obviously thought I was turned on and came sobbing on me. Then she climbed off and asked me had I enjoyed my orgasm obviously thinking I had come. I lied and told her yes and then she groped me and asked why was I still hard. I had to think quickly and I told her that when I was exhausted I stayed hard even after orgasm. That made her laugh and she pulled me onto her and then into her and told me in that case not to waste it. This time it took her a lot longer to come and then it was a very powerful orgasm. After that she got up and left me lying battered but still erect.

I lay dozing for sometime and then heard the door open and groaned as yet another large middle aged woman entered the room. She did not tell me her name as she stripped and mounted me and presented her pussy for licking. I pleasured her as roughly she rubbed me aware that unlike Kitty this lady had not showered before subjecting me to her very dubious charms. Worse she was very demanding and after my tongue had satisfied her she ravished me firstly with her on top then with me behind her and then with me on top. Then she forced me to lick her massive white saggy bottom and then her pussy before she got on me and ravished me three more times. At some stage I had a very painful empty orgasm but she ignored my moans completely.

I needed a rest after her but the next woman number twelve was the biggest I had been expected to serve that day. She was massive in all directions and must have weighed well over thirty stone I suspect. As for her age I guess it was late forties but maybe it was less. I groaned as she stripped and told me her name was Diana. Her body was round with low hanging rolls of flab and boobs as bad. In fact her front looked like a set of folded curtains and her stomach hung over her pussy. I discovered this because she asked me to kneel and lick her and she had to hold it up to allow me access. Worse after a few minutes on her surprisingly tiny but hairy pussy she told me she wanted to go on top. I shuddered but did not resist and soon I was between her tree like thighs. She managed to support her weight as I licked her off but when she came she collapsed onto me and her weight knocked the air out of my lungs. As her pussy surrounded my face I could not get any more air and the world spun before she moved. Then she moved and took me into her and to my amazement I was still half-hard. She bashed away at me her movements making her flesh ripple in a most off putting way but somehow I got fully hard. This was good as three times Diana came on me as I lay like a stick under an elephant. Then she got off me and told me I was good and that she loved using a young man and going on top as her husband never let her anymore and with that she dressed and waddled off. I was alone for a couple of minutes before Rita returned laughing at my exhaustion and telling me to keep going. Then she pulled her jeans and panties off and made me please her first with my tongue and then with my dick before leaving me for my next customer.

This was a very sexy slim blonde girl called Charlie who was pleased to find I was erect. She was a very athletic girl and ravished me in numerous positions and made me give her oral delight in various ways as well. She also took up the entire hour and twice I had empty painful orgasms in her tight hard pussy. After her I was finished but the next girl was Wendy and she was a real bitch. She looked nice and sweet with a demure face and dark hair and a slim body with pert boobs. However she had a real mouth on her and laughed and jeered at me. Worse she wanked me brutally for a long time and also rammed her hand up my bottom. She liked anal play because I licked her bottom many times while she played with her pussy. By the time she had finished with me I felt I had been beaten up. I had come twice in her savage hand and both times she had jeered at my screams for mercy. Again she took the full hour and in fact the next girl Yvette was naked before Wendy left me. Yvette was a plump but sexy thing who seemed to find my total exhaustion amusing. However my dick was hard and that is what she wanted so she mounted me and ravished me laughing at my moans of pain and complete inability to move. She ravished me for most of the hour and she came a good dozen times and as for me three times I had an empty orgasm and nearly passed out. However Yvette kept me both hard and awake. In fact I got the impression that if my erection had faded she would have made Wendy seem nice and also that she wanted me to lose my erection so she could punish me. However I stayed hard even though the sensation on her banging away was not at all pleasant. The last girl was Erica and she was a very dark slim girl with nice boobs and like Yvette what she wanted was a hard dick. She also was a very rude girl and forced me to please her in numerous positions before settling back on me and beating my poor red dick to bits in her tight pussy. Again I got the impression she wanted me to go soft so she could entertain herself with my balls but somehow I stayed hard probably as the thought of this amazon squeezing my empty sacs panicked me into performing.

After she left I collapsed back totally finished. After a bit Rita and two more girls came in. Rita told me I had done well as few boys survived a full day as a gigolo. Then I was pulled up and forced to shower. Then dressed in a girl's dressing gown the girls sat me in the kitchen and cooked me supper even though I was too tired really to eat. Afterwards all three girls took me to Rita's bed and ravished me for well over an hour even though I was well out of it. The next morning I woke exhausted but Rita force me to go down on her and then for eight long hours I was on gigolo service once more. Only two of the eight women were young and I served Lesley and Margaret once more. I came several times but none of the orgasms were pleasant. Then after that I suffered as Rita and a whole mass of girls subjected me to a public gangbang and I must have pleased a dozen girls during this ordeal. This time all of them were young but they were very demanding just like the hockey girls in fact. I gathered that the fact I had served a lot of the more mature students was for the younger nurses' part of the joke of putting a boy on service. Then it was time for the girls to return me but I had no clothes. Therefore I was dressed in an old skirt of Rita's and a pink top and virtually carried to Rita's car for the drive back. I collapsed in the back with Nancy and another girl and during the journey they petted me and made me lick their boobs and pussies. They also told me how much money I had earnt during my gigolo service and I was amazed at the amount. Rita told me and I believed her that it all went to charity apart from her petrol costs for getting me home and the laundry of her bedding. She agreed that charity got more from a boy on gigolo service than a jumble sale and invite me back to serve again telling me she could guarantee me eighteen hours a day for a month. I groaned and refused making them laugh. On our return they walked me to my room and then stripped me and jumped me. For nearly an hour all three of them ravished me until I passed out and they left laughing. I was alone for a couple off hours and then Jane turned up. She found my adventures funny and sucked me hard and then ravished me until once more I passed out.

No comments: