Friday, December 09, 2005

part 16

Part sixteen

The next day after my savage and kinky gangbang I was very tired but still managed to attend all my classes. By the evening I was feeling better and saw Jane. She told me that the collector who had brought the pictures of her bottom loved them and wanted more and she had agreed to do another set this time of her boobs and bottom painted with animals. He liked girl girl sets and as Kelly needed money to see Robert they had agreed to do a double set together and Jane reckoned the money she got for a days work tomorrow would set her up nicely for the rest of the year. Then Lian joined us and after snogging me told me about the other lad. Apparently he had last term chatted up Leah unaware of what a ball breaker she was and last night had done the same. She had encouraged him and tricked him into coming back whereupon the girls had gangbanged him. The girls had screwed him for ages after I left demanding ten orgasms off him but not caring whom he gave them to. He had managed an impressive seven that night but it had taken him over eight hours to manage the last three as the girls had screwed him all day long. This evening the girls were off on a long pub-crawl as Lian said after so much sex even her pussy hurt a little. I was pleased as I thought that made me safe but then Lian told me that the girls had intended to screw me all day as well and then publicly humiliate me but that with the drink and the new toy they had forgotten that. Therefore she gave me a choice of accepting the humiliation or of being gangbanged and then suffering it anyway. Jane told me to do as she wanted so with extreme reluctance I followed her off once more to Denise's room.

All ten girls were present and they made me perform a strip tease show and then I was forced to lie on the bed and give six of them oral delight. Then I was made to lie still as they transformed me once more. I was made up and had my balls painted and then even more painfully my dick as well. Then a vibrator was pushed up me and when I was hard the hideous cockring was placed on me. Then I was forced to dress in a pair of black stockings and suspenders and a matching bra with balloon breasts. As I did so I asked whose it was and jeering I was told that the girls had got a mass of second hand underwear from a charity shop. I expected to have a dress placed on me and to be forced to join the pub-crawl as they had made me suffer that before. However this time I was to suffer worse as I found out when a black see though nightie was placed on me and then laughing the girls pulled me out. We went to the games block and the girls pulled me inside and into the girls changing room. Once there the girls used four old bras to tie me lying to some pegs until I was fixed unable to move. Then Denise produced a white sheet of paper and the girls laughed as on it she wrote 'toy boy enjoy' and hung it around my neck. Then each girl gave my sore balls a tug before laughing they left me to my fate with Denise telling me I was to turn up at two in the afternoon as I was to satisfy some more girls then. I groaned as they left, as it was obvious from the clothes lying around that many girls were in the block. I tried to escape but only made my bonds tighten as I realised that without Gwen I was in serious trouble.

I was alone for thirty minutes and then the door was flung open and a mass of girls entered the room. They were dressed in netball kit and as soon as they saw me they all laughed and surrounded me. They read the sign and laughed at my dick unaware that my erection was not excitement but forced by the ring and vibrator. I begged them to let me go but one a big attractive blonde laughed and told me no way as I was obviously one of Denise's playmates and obviously also I wanted to be here. And with that comment she lent down grasped and tugged my dick making me moan but my erection stayed horribly firm. The netball teams I knew did not go in for femdom games but faced with a boy with an erection tied naked they decided to play with me. Soon I was suffering from numerous gropes and pinches and jeering remarks as they asked how I liked being a tied feminised toy. Then one of the girls said she wanted a shower and she stuck a pair of dirty knickers over my head to block my vision. However it did not stop them playing with me. Soon I was aware that some of the girls were naked as I felt soft boobs against me and then moaned as one minx took me in her mouth and teased me telling the others that the polish teased odd. To my delight either she or another girl wiped it off and then I moaned as several girls teased me with their mouths. While this was going on they pulled the knickers off my mouth and three firm sets of boobs were presented for me to lick. Next a tight hairy wet from the shower pussy was on my tongue and I carefully licked the girl off hearing her moan with pleasure. However to my surprise that seemed to be it and I heard a girl say a bit of horseplay was enough but not sex and the others seemed to agree. I was groped and teased and then I heard a girl suggest they should go and another suggest they repainted my dick and soon I was moaning as more nail polish was applied to my sensitive dick. Then I was alone for five minutes the knickers still making seeing difficulty until suddenly a small girl mounted me and presented a tight nearly hairless pussy for licking. I licked her off knowing she was one of the netball girls who had returned secretly to enjoy me. I hoped she would let me go but after she had moaned in orgasm she left. However within a minute another unknown slightly heavier and hairier girl was on me for pleasure. When she had come I begged her to let me go but my only reward was a giggle and a kiss on the end of my inflamed dick.

That seemed to be the netball girls and I relaxed thinking that I was alone until Denise and the girls returned to reclaim me. Then I remembered the fact that many pegs were in use and realised that more girls than just the netball girls were in the block. No sooner had I realised this than more people piled in. Their laughter when they saw me made me realise these were older women and I remembered that an aerobics class used the gym late on a Friday. These women surrounded me and the knickers were pulled off and I saw about eight women mainly middle aged were around me. They asked what I was doing and I told them it was a prank and could they let me free. They laughed and then one of them smiled and bent down and gently petted my erect dick and told me I seemed to be having fun. I groaned at that as the women laughed and the one who had touched me suggested that instead they would clean up my dick. I nodded pleased at that as watched by the others she got a towel and knelt next to me. She smiled and asked my name and then told me she was called Tracy. She was in her forties and quite large and plump with big boobs and blonde fuzzy hair and was wearing a very tight bright red leotard covered in sweat. She rubbed the polish off me making me moan and then others laugh and then she lightly gripped my dick that of course had remained hard. She must have felt the cockring but said nothing about it but just told the others I obviously was a sex manic in desperate need of relief and maybe they should help me. The women laughed as if they were a little embarrassed but none said no or moved away as Tracy started to expertly jerk me off. I groaned in her hand as watched by the others she got me close. Then at the point of orgasm she stopped making me groan and the women laugh. She smiled at me and said that in return for my orgasm I had to be a good boy with them. I just nodded in defeat and she smiled and carefully stroke my dick until after another minute I came moaning and spurting come over the humiliating nightie.

My orgasm made them laugh and they seemed impressed that I was still hard and another suggested I really was a sex maniac. Tracy laughed and said I was but they should help me with their mature sexy bodies and then she stood and stripped naked. She had nothing on under her leotard. She was over weight and naked her big breasts hung low but she got on me and pushed her pussy onto my face telling me to kiss her and when she was nice and wet she would help me with my dick problem. I moaned at that as my problem was not an erection but soreness. Tracy's pussy was hairy and wet with sweat as I licked away and after a couple of minutes she moved telling the watching women I gave great head. She pushed my sore dick into her open pussy and my moan made her smile as she assumed it was lust. Then as she moved on me her big boobs wobbling another women said she wanted some fun and stood telling me her name was Pammy. Pammy was also middle aged and blonde and seriously overweight with gigantic boobs. She pulled her over tight leotard off and exposed her big stomach and flabby boobs to my horrified stare. Then she got on me and her fat pussy descended for pleasure. I licked away aware of Tracy ravishing me. Pammy came quite quickly just before Tracy did. Then Tracy got off me and squeezed my dick telling the women I had great control. Pammy laughed and moved telling me she would solve my lust and ravished me roughly her big boobs banging up and down and nearly hitting her in the face. Not that I was able to watch for long as a middle aged but much slimmer woman with small boobs got on my face and made me lick her off. She took sometime to come and I was sure Pammy had come and was going for her third when the woman got off and told the others she was going to shower and go home and get number two from her husband. I lay as Pammy banged away and suddenly I came with a moan. Pammy was near and just carried on and trapped erect I moaned and shuddered until finally she had finished. Pammy got off and the women admired my still erect dick and Pammy and Tracy rubbed it making me moan. Then another blonde smaller and slimmer stripped and announced she was going to see if she could finish my erection. She jumped me and took me into her tight and initially dry pussy and ravished me. The sensation was really painful and I groaned and moaned but once more she assumed it was passion and powered on. Tracy then got on me and I licked her off as the woman enjoyed two powerful orgasms on me. Then Tracy moved onto my dick and a fifth middle-aged woman also blonde and plump stripped and enjoyed oral delight from my rapidly tiring tongue. Tracy came and then Pammy had me again as the woman carried on on my face and then after a few more minutes all three of us came virtually all at the same time. I collapsed but my dick did not to the women's amusment. The women laughed and Pammy suggested I needed to come a few more times and then took me in her warm mouth. The sensation post orgasm made me sob but she sucked away as several women watched. However a couple had gone while I could just see two of them in the shower. Then the fifth women suggested maybe I would come faster with a pussy in my face and demanded my tongue once more. She came as Pammy got me to go from pain to excitement and then watched by the women I came once more into her mouth. After I had come Pammy spat my come over the nightie. I was exhausted but still erect to the women's amusment. I tried to explain about the ring but Tracy who had just returned from her shower laughed and said it was not that but that I was insatiable. The other woman laughed and agreed and I knew I was in trouble as Tracy got on me and pulled my red dick into her pussy saying she was prepared to work all night to solve my lust problem. As her pussy surrounded me it was not lust but pain that made me moan. She screwed me for sometime coming three times as the women slowly changed and left until only her and Pammy were left. Then Pammy got on my mouth and the two big women loved me and to my surprise massaged each other's boobs. Then I came screaming my face full of Pammy's pussy and passed out. However the women did not stop and when I came around it was Tracy on my face and Pammy on my extremely sore dick. They ravished me for another ten minutes then both sat on me kissing and then got off. Pammy told me I was a great screw and she hoped I was tied up here every Friday and stroked my still erect dick. I moaned at that and then Pammy suggested they gave me one more orgasm for being a great screw. I begged them instead to release me but Tracy laughed and said that if they did I would escape and they did not want that. And then they set to work sucking and stroking my dick and rubbing their boobs in my face until after maybe five minutes I had a painful screamer of an orgasm and passed totally out.

I awoke alone and cold my dick still trapped hard. I lay exhausted and then realised that the lights were still on in the changing rooms and soon someone would come and turn them off. Within five minutes the door opened and a woman came in. I recognised her as one of the new PE lecturers a woman called Joan. She taught dance and had given the girls a real hard time in the first week but I sort of gathered they now considered her okay. She was also I remembered an ex hockey player of quite a high standard. Joan was in her mid thirties and was quite a large woman but muscular rather than plump with big boobs. These I could see as she was wearing a tight white T-shirt and shorts showing her large muscular thighs. She was obviously about to turn the lights out and at first did not see me as I lay quietly. Then suddenly she saw me and stared and then laughed out loud. She walked over and stared at me and I blushed as she smiled at me made up, in drag with a hard dick. She asked who had put me here and I moaned but decided not to tell her as having Denise after me was a terrifying thought. Joan smiled and told me she knew it was the hockey girls as they were the only girls to engage in boy bashing. Then she asked me was my dick hard because of cockteasing or a dildo and I moaned and said a dildo. She smiled and then asked me did I want any help or did I prefer her to report me. I moaned at that and said I wanted help. She smiled and then knelt next to me and grabbed my dick and rubbed it. I moaned and she laughed and said that the aerobic women were cows to bang me and not let me go and did the polish on my balls hurt. I nodded and she said that if she helped me I had to agree to a few simple conditions. I moaned as I knew what was coming but agreed and she smiled and said that in return for freeing me I had to agree to serve her now and also several more times. I agreed and she tried to undo the bras. However she could not so she left and returned with a knife and cut me free. I stood with a groan of pain and she smiled and told me to follow her and went into Gwen's old office. I moaned at that as she locked the door behind her wondering if like Gwen she was kinky even though I could have done with one of Gwen's massages now. Joan turned and told me to shower and get clean and I nodded and did so fully aware of her watching me. However it was good to remove the ruined women's sex clothing and get clean and also to get off the cock ring and remove the now dead vibrator from my very sore bottom. However to my horror my dick stayed hard and Joan told me that was excellent as she had need of it.

She stood and then stripped naked. She was a large woman with no real fat apart from a little belly and her big but firm boobs. You could see the muscles on her and I knew I was physically no match for her. However she smiled and joined me in the shower and told me to soap her breasts. I did so as she lent back and I found them firm but soft in my hands. When they were clean she turned and made me soap her back and bottom before turning so I could do her front. As I felt her I was able to feel her muscles under her wet skin. She asked me was I a breast or leg man and when I said breast she smiled and said that was good as she liked her breasts as well. Then she placed my hands on them and I stroked them until both her nipples were big and firm. Then her hand gripped my dick and I moaned as I was empty and sore but I did not resist her firm touch. She then suggested we got dry together and pulled me out dimming the lights as she did so. The massage couch was covered in towels and she pulled me onto it and we snogged and groped each other. Then she told me my first task was to screw her until she was sated and she kissed me and told me she had a vast sexual appetite. Normally that would have pleased me but I was tired after my humiliation but I knew better than to resist. She lay back and pushed me down and soon I had my first taste of her hairy pussy. She moaned and groaned and then came and I felt her strength as her powerful large thighs gripped and nearly broke my head. She pulled me up and slotted my sore dick in and I loved her with a few strokes of my dick. However she was not at all submissive and twisted around and got on top and took over. She pinned me down with her hands and sat back on my dick and rode me with terrifying power her body slamming into mine and her big boobs bouncing. She groaned and ordered me to hold her boobs and I did so gently massaging her nipples as she screwed me. Five times she orgasmed moaning at each strong orgasm her pussy tightening on my sore pole and making me moan as well but I was given no rest. Then her power broke me and I had a very painful empty coming, as she loved me. She smiled as I came and stopped using her strong vaginal muscles to trap me and keep even my shattered dick hard and then within a minute our lovemaking resumed. She smiled at me as I moaned in pain in her pussy but did not relent and brutally seduced me until she had come twice more. Then she asked did I want a rest and when I said yes she moved and presented her wet pussy for my tongue and twice rode my face to orgasm. By then my sore dick was semi soft so she moved and powerfully sucked me hard and then once more ravished me until again I came and passed out. I woke up with a moan to find her fisting me and she giggled and told me to lie still. Then as she fisted me and kissed me she questioned me. As I was trapped I could not resist and any time I hesitated her hand gripped a little tighter on my inflamed dick. She got me close to some sort of orgasm and held me virtually in tears on the edge as her questioning continued. I told her all about Denise and the girls and also about Jane and her giggles of amusment and demands for more information forced me on. Finally she lay her hand stroking my painfully red dick keeping me right on the edge and told me that something's never change. I asked what did she mean and then for maybe ten minutes she told me stories of her days as a hockey player and of how they had abused any man dumb enough to hang around with them. They seemed to have as a team been particularly into humiliation. Any man they had got was stripped and then feminised by the team before being gangbanged. Afterwards if he was no good they gave his balls a real bad time and as she told me about them subjecting lads to ball kicking games for over an hour she gripped mine making me moan. If he was good however they made him pose for humiliating pictures both alone and with other toys. Then he was blackmailed into serving them individually all the time being forced to wear women's underwear as well as many group humiliations. In fact I gathered that this terrifying amazon regarded leaving a boy tied up in drag with a vibrator up his bottom in the girls changing room as a little on the tame side. Then she told me she was going to see Denise and help her with the team in return for regular access to other toys and me. I moaned at that and then with a smile she told me that it was not only her I would learn how to serve but also her friends how were all ex hockey players and knew how to make a boy suffer. I moaned at that but more at the fact that she fisted my dick hard and suddenly I came screaming and the world spun and I passed out.

I awoke to find myself alone and dumped in a flowerbed outside the PE block and realised that the powerful amazon had just carried me out and dumped me. I stood with a moan and discovered that she had replaced the cockring and vibrator in me and I wondered if she had enjoyed ravishing my unconscious body. Apart from that I was naked but it was very late and I got to my room unseen. In my bed was Jane who smiled at my story and told me I was trapped and then pushed me on my back lifted her sexy nightie and climbed on my forced erect dick and told me she was going to bring me off twice more to show who was boss of my dick. I lay shattered, as she loved me watching her come many times until suddenly I knew I was going to come. Jane did as well so she pulled off and placed my dick between her boobs and milked me off and I came sobbing. I did not pass out but Jane just got on me and resumed our loving laughing at my sobs and making me beg and tell her I loved her and was hers forever. However even this did not stop her until after a long time I came again and passed out.

No comments: