Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Part 27

Part twenty seven.

I walked to Katie's house with her and I was still worried about the party. Again her stepfather was away so soon I was in her bed naked. Katie put on a dressing gown and then for nearly three hours we made out. It was not sex but instead she snogged me and teased me with her fingers. I did not come but the same did not apply to her as eight times she came five times with my tongue and three times with my fingers. As well as that she had me spend a good twenty minutes licking her body all over and I do mean all over before I pleased her with my mouth. By the end I was desperate to come even after the sex I had got at the party. However Katie was not a girl to bring a guy off and when finally she had been sated we fell asleep together with me still erect.

The next morning once again Sybyl brought us breakfast in bed and as she chatted to us Katie tried to get me off. However this time Sybyl did not hang around enough for her to manage this. However I moaned as Katie told me she was off for a quick practice swim but I was to join her for lunch and then watch her compete in the afternoon. She left to swim as I was showering and I knew what to expect. However I have to say my eyes lit up as I got out of the shower. Sybyl was lying in Katie's bed waiting for me. This time however she was dressed in black stockings and suspenders and a see though black laced basque and looked very sexy. She asked did I like the affect and I assured her I did and she said it was shame her husband did not. Then she opened her legs and told me she had been waiting all week for me but last night when she had heard Katie come she had been forced to wank herself off as she was so excited. Obediently I knelt and licked her clean pussy and within a minute Sybyl orgasmed sobbing and telling me a dildo was nothing compared to a sexy young man. Then she hauled me up and into her and told me to come with her, as she was sure she could get me back up. Then she ground away under me moaning in excitement. She came again very fast but after last nights teasing from Katie I could not resist and joined her in a powerful orgasm. She did not let me have more than a couple of minutes rest before she had me on my back and moved neatly onto my face. Her pussy was open and sticky and the stockings were already ruined as I licked her off and felt her expert gentle fingers working me hard once more. As soon as she had come she reversed and got me into her and then rode me moaning gently. Suddenly she ripped the basque off and her boobs sprung free and she grabbed my hands and placed them on them as she had me. I lay letting her do the work and love me as I massaged her boobs. I was able to hold back as three times she came but by then it was difficult for me not to come. Sybyl knew this and pulled off me and expertly took me into her warm mouth and brought me off in under thirty seconds. Then smiling she stood and ripped the remains of the sex clothing off and laughed and told me she had enjoyed wreaking it. Then she gave me a kiss and told me I had better go as Katie was expecting me. I groaned but dressed watched by her and then left to go the college and change. Sybyl had made me late so I only had time to change and then instead of a bus I got a taxi to the swimming baths.

I saw Katie as soon as I got there sitting with a group of girls and went over. Katie stood and gave me a kiss and a blatant and actually painful squeeze of the groin and then introduced me as her boyfriend to the table. Everyone was eating a light salad as they were swimming quite soon and in fact we had not finished before their coach a middle aged bald guy came and told them to get ready. I went to the viewing galley to watch and had a couple of beers and a hamburger as they changed. It was a match against another town with most of the girls in several races. It had quite a few spectators as well and I was able to get a couple more beers as the match moved on. All the girls were in several events and Katie seemed quite good winning her backstroke event. In fact it was much better than being alone standing on a windy touchline as the hockey girls played. Katie's team was just in front but won the relays to make it seem easy at the end. Then when they had finished quite a few of the girls moved over and shouted up to people watching including Katie who caught my eye and beckoned me to come down. I did so and was surprised to find her standing outside the changing area wearing her white robe. She smiled and told me to follow her and opened the door. I went in surprised and then gasped as she opened the door to the girls changing area and beckoned me in. Standing by the door was a muscular redhead called Lisa. She also had her robe on but I could clearly see the outline of her big boobs as she smiled at us. She grabbed my arm powerfully and told me to shut up and then threw a massive towel around me. Wrapped up in it you could not easily see I was a man as the girls pulled me though another door. I gasped as they did so because on the other side was a mass of young girls changing and drying themselves a very sexy sight. However the girls rapidly tugged me off to one side where there were enclosed shower cubicles. The doors to several were open and I saw several girls naked showering. However the girls pushed me towards one door and standing next to it was another powerful girl a blonde with gigantic boobs called Marion. I was quickly pushed in with Katie joining me and the door was closed. Katie smiled and whispered at me to get naked. I rapidly obeyed her and as soon as I pulled an item of clothing off Katie grabbed it. She wrapped them in the towel and passed it out leaving me naked with her.

Then she turned the shower on and pulled her costume off. She gave me a smile and placed her finger to her lips to show I should remain silent. I nodded as I could clearly hear the other girls showering and laughing and knew I was in trouble if found out. Then Katie pointed to her pussy and smiled as I nodded and sunk to my knees. I knelt in the warm water licking her off and hearing the general noises of the girls changing. Katie must have found the situation a real turn on because in less than two minutes she was biting her lip and coming. She pushed me off but kept me kneeling and then half opened the door. I gasped as quickly Lisa got in the shower still in her costume. The door was closed and Lisa smiled and stripped naked in the shower. She had a strong body with big shoulders and thighs but large high boobs as well. She grabbed my head and steered it between her thighs and I found her pussy was covered in a thick thatch of bright red hair. I hunted and found her clitoris and licked away at her as she gently rubbed my hair. Then she grabbed my hands and placed them on her large boobs and I massaged her very big erect nipples as I got her off. She came powerfully and could not fully suppress her moans as she did so. Then she pulled me up and kissed me and gave my dick a good grope smiling as I got erect in her strong hand. Then with a smile she half opened the door and was instantly replaced by Marion. She was already naked and I gasped at her powerful body and her enormous full boobs. Marion smiled obviously aware of the affect her boobs had and grabbed me and placed my head between them. I was engulfed by them and the water but moved and was soon licking one while massaging the other. However after a minute of this Marion pushed me down and showed me she was indeed a natural blonde as she rammed her hairy strong open pussy into my face. She grabbed my head and held it tight and rotated herself against me as I struggled to lick her off. In fact I do not think I did so but rather that she used my face as a masturbatory aid as she quickly came. Then she pushed me off and then easily lifted me up. I gasped as she knelt and took me into her hot mouth and gave me a nearly painful sucking. However I was soon solid and that is what she wanted because she got up and whispered I was to wait and keep it up and then I was to do exactly what I was told to do or I would get my balls busted. I nodded and she smiled and left me confused in the shower.

The noise in the changing room seemed to be less and I guessed quite a few girls had left. However then I heard laughing and I knew something was up and guessed it involved me. Then I heard Marion shouting and moaned. Marion proclaimed that now the more innocent ladies had gone it was time for some girl fun. This got a big laugh and she carried on and thanked Katie for providing her boyfriend to entertain them adding that she had just tested him out and he knew his way around a muff. Then I heard someone at the shower door and gasped as Lisa opened it. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out. I gasped, as I stood naked and wet because lounging around and watching me were about twenty girls. A few were dressed but most were in their swimming robes and all were laughing as I stood my dick erect in front of them. Lisa gave me a hard push and I staggered nearer to the girls. Then Marion grabbed me. She was naked underneath her robe as I could clearly see as her hand seized my balls in a tight grip. She sarcastically welcomed me to the ladies swimming team adult entertainment and told the girls I had allowed myself to get suckered in because Katie had told me I was going to have a sexy orgy to enjoy and would get blown. This made the girls laugh and I saw Katie sitting in her robe laughing at that as well. However Marion continued I was not getting blown but rather I was going to do the blowing. However she added they were nice girls so I could have a little jig for them and then they would toss me off. I moaned at that as she pushed me away but the strength with which she had grabbed my balls told me I had better obey. I jigged around naked my performance making the girls laugh and taunt me. Then Marion gave me a shove on the backside and I was propelled towards one of the girls. She was a young blonde with nice boobs wearing her robe and costume underneath. As soon as I was in range she had grabbed my erect dick. She started to pump it very roughly making me yelp. I moved to stop her but Marion grabbed my arms and pinned them behind me as the girl wanked me brutally. This made all the girls laugh at my helplessness and Marion told me to keep still as it was for the girls benefit not mine. Then still pinned by Marion I was moved to the next girl. She was a fat little thing and not a fast swimmer. However as she lent forward to grab me her robe came undone and I was able to see underneath it her plump full boobs wobbling around. She laughed but did not cover herself as she fisted me. She got me close but then Marion pulled me away. The next girl was skinny and she laughed at me and then gave my balls a real hard pinch telling me I was not to come before groping me. In total I was rubbed by eighteen girls one after another and by the end my dick ached. Worse the girls had got me excited and most had given my balls at least one pinch to calm me so by the end they ached as well.

Then Marion announced it was time for me to come and I moaned as Lisa approached holding a glass and Marion released one hand. Marion told me to get on with it as laughing Lisa positioned the glass to catch my come. I rubbed myself but found the girls mocking off-putting. Marion laughed and told the girls as I would not come they would do me another way. The girls laughed as someone threw a cord to Marion and quickly her and Lisa tied my hands together and around one of the changing room pegs. Then I gasped as Marion grabbed my dick and started to pump me. Her grip was amazingly powerful, as she hammered away but also erotic as I saw her boobs wobbling in her gown and I could not resist her. I came sobbing and then screaming as the bitch carried on without slowing milking my come into the glass. Marion did not stop for nearly a minute until I was twisting and screaming for mercy to all the girls' great amusment. Then I was forced in front of the jeering females to drink my own come before being released. I hoped that was it but instead Marion told me it was now time for me to pay for my orgasm by giving them one. I moaned as the girls cheered and I was once more grabbed. They held me close as Lisa with amazing expertise tied a blindfold made of white towelling around my eyes. Then I was pulled off and forcibly knelt on a towel facing a low massage table. The girls tied my hands to the table and then at least a dozen of them pinched and petted me. I could see a little and was aware of a screen being placed around the table as Marion told the girls to form and orderly queue. However I think most went off for another swim until it was their turn because I am sure that only one girl at a time was on the table. The first girl up was the fat slow girl who pinned me to her as I licked her off. Then it was a skinny girl with a hairless pussy. Next was Katie and then I am sure Lisa again. However in total I served a dozen different girls with my tongue finishing off with Marion. By the end my tongue and face ached and I needed to move as my arms ached even worse. After Marion had slammed herself to a real screamer on my face she untied me and pulled the blindfold off. She pushed me onto the table and told me to wait. I lay recovering and then moaned as a dozen girls returned and the screens were pulled away. I expected the worse as Marion gripped my dick and was relieved when instead she complimented me. She told me I was a lovely lad and gave great head and I saw the girls nodding. She said most guys were crap at cunnilingus so I was a real find and it was a shame they could not keep me. She gave my dick a squeeze and told me most guys finished by getting a pubic shave and paint but in my case I got a reward and as Katie had said I was a tit man I should enjoy it. With that six of the girls pulled their tops off and approached me. I gasped as the fat plump girl pushed her ample boobs into my face then I gaped as I was adjusted on the table and I felt my dick being encased in someone's smooth orbs. This was the start as the girls rubbed their boobs over me and boobloved me. After a few minutes of this I wanted to come but tried to fight it as the giggled and teased me with their young bodies. However when I felt a lovely smooth pair of boobs surround my dick and Lisa rubbed hers over my face I came screaming with the pleasure of my orgasm. The girls cheered it and released me when it had finished. I had come over the plump boobs of the fat girl to her delight. She smiled and pulled my head onto them and told me with a giggle to clean them and in front of the girls I did so. Then this girl mounted me telling me I owed her an orgasm and pushed her pussy into my face. It only took me a couple of minutes to get her off and by the time she was finished Katie was dressed and waiting. The girls allowed me to stand and dress and then I was made to give them all a kiss before being allowed to go and they made it clear I was welcome to serve them any time I wanted. I staggered out exhausted on Katie's arm aware that she was please I had done so well as the prestige was hers but also highly excited by my humiliation.

In fact as soon as we got to her house she got me into her bedroom and naked and then just pulled her skirt up and twice made me give her head. By then I was exhausted and groaned when she reminded me it was the hockey girls special party tonight. Then she told me I could rest up while she went and got Darren and John. However as soon as she had gone Sybyl was in her room. She told me she wanted more and mounted my supine naked body. She had no panties on and presented her pussy for licking. I obliged as she got me hard. After a powerful orgasm she turned and ravished me, as I lay shattered letting her do me. It took her sometime to come again and then I had a painful empty orgasm but stayed hard as Sybyl carried on riding me lost in her lust. Twice more she came before suddenly we heard noises and the front door opened. Instantly she was off me and out of the room leaving me painfully erect. I pulled the sheet up as Katie entered the room and told me to get dressed and come and have a pizza with her adding the rest must have done me good. I groaned at that but dressed thinking that with her sex mad mother rest was not something I got in her house. We went to a local pizza place and I saw Katie had an envelope of papers. I asked what it was and she said payment for the hockey girls. I asked what she meant and she showed me. What she had done was printed off all the letters and plans her stepfather had stored on his computer about the college. It was amazing as it showed what a nasty man he was and how he intended not only to destroy the hockey and rugby teams but also quite a few of the staff. To do this he listed ways of ensuring exam failure and incompetencey in a most unfair manner including faking papers and worse. Katie asked would Lian want them and think it a fair price to pay for all she had done and I told her for this she would give her even more. With that Katie gave me a smile and said good because she still had plans for me and also wanted James for herself. This made me groan as I wondered what she meant. She gave me a sly grin and told me and I had enjoyed Gayle and Marion she wanted to use me to ensure they were my friends. I moaned at that and asked about Darren and she laughed and said he was just going to suffer. At that point I saw the two boys waiting for us outside. Katie did as well and waved and said they were like lambs going to the slaughter and I had to agree. We finished eating and joined them and walked to the campus with both lads very excited. I felt a little guilty and told them if they did not want rough sex to back out but this only seemed to encourage them. As for me after the last couple of days what I needed was an early night.

The hockey girls were having the party in the changing room and apart from them at least a dozen people of both sexes were present. In fact as far as the girls were concerned a boy breaking was only one of the things to do at a party the others being to get drunk and make a lot of noise. When we turned up Darren and John were steered off to the drink table and we went and spoke to Denise and Lian in the changing area. Katie handed over the letters and the girls read a few of them. Then Lian asked what I thought. I had had time to think so I said they were disgusting and dynamite and had to be used carefully. I said this because I could see how angry Denise was and her idea would have been to ram them up the head of department's arse. I suggested to the two girls that the letters were also on his office machine. Therefore one of the girls could have found them on it having been given his password. Denise asked why that would be and I smiled and told her. My idea was evil but then he deserved it. I suggested one of the girls took the letters about the three staff members he wanted to get rid off to them. She would pretend to be in tears and say that she had got them after having sex with him in his office. The girl would refuse to complain about the sex but make it clear she was unhappy about it and was handing the letters over, as they were unfair. This would set him up for a lot of trouble first for the letters and second for the rumour machine concerning them. Both girls seemed excited by the plan and told me I was brilliant and not just a pretty face. Then Denise smiled and said she would be the girl. I pointed out that no one would believe she would allow any man to take sexual advantage of her and she agreed but said the staff did not know this. Of course it made sense because it then ruined his attacks on the girls as well. Both Lian and Denise seemed very pleased with my idea and suggested a reward. Katie asked what and Denise told her I was tit weak. When Katie asked what that meant the sexy amazon pulled her top down so her massive black boobs surged free. She told Katie I loved to come between her tits and then told me to get me pants off and show Katie what she meant. I groaned but did as she demanded and was soon loving her boobs as Katie giggled and watched. Amazingly I quickly got very excited I think after Sybyl and started to moan and groan to the girls' amusment and then came sobbing and virtually collapsed onto the amazon. Denise laughed and pulled me to the ground and then forced me to lick her big black boobs then she laughed and hitched up her skirt and once more I pleased her powerful pussy with my tongue to orgasm. Only then was I allowed to stand feeling dizzy and I found Katie had gone to get a drink. Denise grabbed me and told me I had to carry on doing what she wanted or I lost my balls and terrified I agreed. Then laughing she told me I was a good toy and gave my bottom a powerful and painful slap. Then the girls told me that Ben was serving tonight three pairs of girls. First up were Sheila and Denise then Jade and Louise and finally to kill him off Tara and Jessica. The girls had played this as three individual scenes and the poor lad did not know they knew he was serving other girls. He had come twice with Sheila and Denise and was already tired when they left so Denise reckoned he would be dead by the time Tara and Jessica got to him. The joke was that he was trying to hold back but the girls were insisting he came. Denise told me that he was major project for next term but for now they had two virgins to abuse and a girl to make happy.

I agreed and we went outside. By then the two poor victims were surrounded by giggling hockey girls drinking and dancing and being gently groped by the girls. Denise nodded and quickly Leah whispered to Darren and they walked off together. Denise spoke to Katie and asked if she wanted to watch. They left me alone to have a much-needed drink as the girls played with and teased John. Then I saw John being taken out by Sheila and Liz and knew he was about to join his friend in humiliation. After sometime Jade and Louise turned up fresh from Ben's bed and told me he was good but getting really stressed out. I had a drink with them and then Jade pulled me into a toilet and sat on the loo while I got under her skirt and licked her off. When we got out Louise had gone and Jade suggested we went and found her, as the party seemed to be over. Indeed it was but another party was taking place in the changing area. Inside were most of the hockey girls and the two boys. When we got there both were naked and tied to the ground. Darren had Molly riding his face while John had Leah and Sheila between his legs giving him a handjob from hell. John was sobbing and begging as the two girls tugged and twisted his dick. Lian grabbed me and pulled me to one side and told me to strip and get on my knees as I could give the girls' head while they waited a turn to abuse the virgins. I gathered that both lads had admitted never to have done the full deed and the girls had decided to leave them that way. Quickly the girls got me naked and soon I was between Lian's powerful thighs. For at least an hour I knelt naked giving head as the girls abused the boys. By the time they had finished both lads had been orally intimate with all parts of the female body and had been wanked raw and fed their friends come. Then sobbing they were pulled up and after some threats they snogged and rubbed each other before pretending to give each other a blowjob. As this was done photos were taken and it was made clear that these were going to Katie who was enjoying their humiliation. Then female clothing was flung at them and they were made to pose together in it and perform once more. Then Denise told them they were going to lose their virginities. Both boys nearly fainted as Katie was produced topless and wearing a large black strap-on. The boys were grabbed and tied bottoms up for her. Laughing she approached them and spat in their faces and jeered at them demanding that they call themselves whores and sluts and the desperate boys did so. Then she moved behind them and first raped John. He screamed and shook as savagely Katie raped him. After several minutes she moved and forced the crying Darren to lick the dildo clean before commencing to rape him. If she had raped John hard she was twice as rough on Darren pumping it in and out and tugging at his balls as she did so. He was screaming his head off and crying as the girls laughed at his distress. Finally Denise pulled her off him as he was in real pain. The two boys then suffered a full body shave before getting painted by the jeering girls. Then crying they were forced to pose for the girls and the camera once more. This was the end of the party and they were dragged off to spend the night and most of the next day tied naked facing each other giving the girls head together while I was ordered to walk the highly excited Katie home.

No comments: