Friday, December 09, 2005

Part 21

Part twenty-one

The day after the strip show I awoke a worried man and even finding Jackie and Jane in my bed did not help. I was worried how the authorities would react to what had happened and also to how it would be to be known as the man who got naked from drag a dozen times for a third of the women in college. My first worry was Jackie and Jane who woke up and teased me about me passing out and then giggling rubbed me hard and used me for an exhausting hour before letting me get up. I did receive a few more smiles over the next few days as I walked around the campus from women but nothing more and I was grateful for that as I was worried about getting loads of abuse as Dan and Sam had got last term. Even better no one on my course seemed to know about the show. However as the year went on several incidents occurred where it was apparent my strip show had been remembered, as I will relate later. As for the authorities when they found out about the show the head of games went mental at Denise and Lian. However he had his guns well and truly spiked by Toni. She wrote a piece about how the show had raised over a thousand pounds for charity making it seem it was mainly the hockey girls and rugby boys dancing. She then sent it off with a picture of a couple of the rugby boys in the girls hockey kit and Jade and Leah wearing suits with white shirts over open at the top and one of Marion getting the cheque from Denise with a nice quote from her. This was published in all three of the local and area press (and all had the picture of Jade and Leah to the front of the piece. The one where both girls are slightly leaning forward and displaying quite a lot of cleavage) getting good publicity for the college. The head of games actually apologised to Denise and Lian and asked to be more involved when they did something like this again. The idea of him in drag stripping made the hockey girls' laugh for ages.

This all jumps ahead for a few days but as for me I had a pleasant Friday and then spent the weekend at Jane's house and was treated much more as a stable part of her life. As for Dan and Sam they had been gangbanged by the hockey girls and hangers on after the show until both had passed out. Also the two possible rugby players had been coming out of the changing rooms when the female crowd had poured out and they had been grabbed and stripped and both had been forcibly wanked by a jeering mass of about thirty women. Then they had been taken into the girls changing area and forced into the showers where about a dozen of the women all older ones apparently had made then shower with them and give head. They had been left naked and found by Tara and Molly who had got more of the hockey girls and both lads had then been gang banged until they could not get it up. Then they had been feminised and thrown out in nighties by the hockey girls. Apparently on their way home another gang of girls who had seen the show had seen them and chased them. One had got away but the other had been caught and carted off to these girls kitchen. Here he had been stripped and then forced to knell on a cushion and give them all head several times before he was taken to bed by three of them and banged to exhaustion. As well as this I was told that at least three more lads had been grabbed by girls and stripped and humiliated so turned on had the show made them. As for Dan he had on Saturday stood as mascot as I was away and had spent the night pleasuring a gang of women from one of the nearby villages while Denise and the girls enjoyed humiliating, gangbanging and feminising one of the boyfriends of the other team. Sam had also had a busy weekend as he had been forced to go off with Joan and serve her and her friends for a day. By the end both boys had begged their mistresses to keep them for themselves and laughing Jackie and Toni had agreed. Jackie told me latter that a few days of forced female gang service did wonders for her toy as it kept him eager to please her every whim. As this involved a lot of him naked giving her dirty pussy head for hour after hour while wanking himself rock hard thoughout and then when she loved him not coming at all I could see why he needed to be kept in line.

Anyway back to the main story. I was made to wash and finish repairing all the clothing and then store it in my room a mass of unwanted female clothing. Then that evening I was made to do another drag fashion show for Jane and Lian before the two girls had a long threesome on me. By then the weather was getting better and Lian told me she reckoned that tomorrows game would be on and I was going to be mascot. I moaned at that as I needed a rest but a hard day and mornings work at least put me well ahead in my work as worryingly Lian had told me not to expect to attend many lectures for the rest of the week if they lost. These were the sort of games I hated being mascot for because if the girls lost I was given away for a couple of days. Of course given the state of the girls team and the fact they had not played for a bit I was not full of confidence when Lian and a few others turned up for me. Worse the girls were all very happy after the success of the fashion show and made me dress in female clothing before letting me come with them. As we walked to the mini bus I was seen by several girls who smiled at me making me blush and then in the mini bus for the drive over to the other teams pitch the girls teased and played with me. When we got there and parked the weather was going off and I was the only spectator. The other team turned up and told Denise they did not have a mascot as their selected boy had run away. Denise laughed and told them if they lost they had to get a guy for her and the rest for a week and laughing it was agreed to my disappointment as I hoped the bet was off. Then my appearance in drag produced jeers and laughter from the other girls to my embarrassment. The game started with me being none the wiser as to who we were playing as the pitch was a long way from any buildings also it was raining for the first half so I hide in the bus. The first half was goal less but Lian missed a couple of very good chances. The weather was getting better by half time and I climbed out for the team talk and asked who the opponents were as Denise rabbited on about pushing up and cutting down on space. Molly pinched my bottom and told me they were nursing college and that was why finding a mascot was hard for them as it had to be male and straight. Leah slapped my bottom and added that as the girls were isolated from men when they won a mascot they gave him hell. Then Denise told me to shut up and support them because if they lost I was handed over until Saturday morning. I moaned at that but shut up and watched the second half once more from the bus as it chucked it down. This made the result a lottery and Jade nicked a goal. I was happy with five minutes left but the wind changed against my girls and the other team managed to my horror to fire in three fast goals in as many minutes. The girls were as annoyed at losing as I was horrified and we drove off to the main college building and some tatty changing rooms.

Once inside Denise and the girls piled into a changing room dragging me in as well. They stripped openly in front of me and piled into the showers to get warm. Molly and Tara grabbed me and pulled the humiliating dress off and dragged me naked into one of the showers. They rubbed and petted me and then I was pushed down and once more both girls enjoyed my tongue. As I was pleasuring them I was fully aware that the other team had entered the changing room and were also showering. After I had pleased Molly and then Tara I was passed over to Jade and then Louise. Then I was pushed out wet and naked into a mass of girls from both teams. Jeering they passed me around pinching and petting me and laughing at me as my dick got fully hard. Then Denise told me that this evening I was giving both teams head as her and the girls were staying to get pissed in the nurses' bar. After that she told me I belonged to the other girls for the rest of the week. This got a great cheer form all the girls and they pulled me out with me still totally naked. I was dragged getting cold as I was still wet and it was not a nice evening across some grass and then into another building. To my horror this seemed to be a bar but quickly I was pulled into the girls bathrooms. Once there I was thrust into one of the cubicles and told to knell and be ready to give head. As I reluctantly knelt I was jeered and cheered at and then Denise entered the cubicle and told me she was going first getting another cheer. She pulled up her skirt and exposed her large black pussy to me and I licked her off quickly bringing her to orgasm, as I knew how she liked it. After her it was Rebecca and then Sheila and then another girl followed by another girl. For over three hours I knelt naked and cold in the cubicle giving a constant stream of girls head. As soon has one had come the next girl was in the cubicle and I never even had time to stand up as the wave of pussies beat against my soon tired tongue. Mainly it was the hockey girls from my college but several girls from the other college had a go. Then for a second time I pleasured Denise and afterwards she told me they were and she ordered me not to disappoint the trainee nurses.

Denise left me tired and cold as well as naked and frustrated in the cubicle. After a minute the door was flung open and four of the girls from the nursing college stood smiling at my naked body. All four were quite pretty and fully dressed as they smiled amusingly at me. One of them a slim blonde with nice boobs called Helen told me to get up and follow them telling me they wanted to party with me in more comfort. I moaned but was pleased when they pulled me out of the toilets. It was freezing outside and I was shivering with cold when my naked body was finally dragged into one of their accommodation blocks and into a kitchen area. To my horror present were about a dozen girls and my woeful appearance produced giggles from the girls. I recognised some that I had served earlier and a few more from the team but some I did not recognise at all. Helen pinched my bottom and told me to jig around and get warm. Another of them laughed and pointed to my tiny frozen dick and told me to get that up and big as well. I groaned in humiliation at the laughter that comment produced but did as they wanted and was soon feeling hotter and had a nice firm erection to show off to them. My dancing got giggles and crude comments from the girls and then one of them gave my bottom a pinch and that started a new game. For the next ten minutes I jigged around and the girls pinched and petted me as I tried and mainly failed to avoid their wandering hands.

Then a dark haired girl chunky with nice boobs but a very hairy pussy called Rita pulled me over and forced me to stand on a table and play with myself. My wanking made them cheer and I felt my excitement rising. However at the crucial point Rita lent up and gave my balls a really hard squeeze. I think she only intended to stop my orgasm but her squeeze was so hard it made me scream and double up in pain. Not that the girls cared it just made them laugh. Rita then handed me a nightie I assume of hers and made me pose in it. A bra and knickers followed and then a dress and each time I posed and then stripped with the audience laughing at my humiliation. The next item made me shudder as Rita handed me a buzzing vibrator. It was not large but was a bright red colour with dimples on its surface. I was ordered to push it up myself and my moans and groans got even more cheers and laughter. Of course my dick went right back hard and the girls laughed and called me gay as they saw this. Then Rita threw me a pair of torn dirty knickers and told me to toss myself off into them. I moaned but did so but as I got ready to come she demanded I pulled the knickers off so they could all watch me blow. I did so and the girls' laughter ruined completely my orgasm as I spurted come out and onto the knickers. Then Helen and a few more demanded I lick the knickers clean and I was made to put them into my mouth and suck them as the girls laughed. Of course the vibrator kept me hard and I was pulled down and petted by the girl and my moans got even more laughter. Then I was pinned on the table and Helen and Rita produced a paint pot and a pot of red paint and painted my balls to the girls' amusement. All the time the vibrator kept me hard but then I was turned and it was pulled out however my bottom was then raped by a banana and then a carrot before suffering several of the girls' fingers. This had me sobbing with pain and the girls with laughter. Then a twelve-inch plastic ruler was used to smack my bottom and I must have suffered thirty quite painful blows. Of course this was not enough and I was turned around and lead by Helen a dozen girls gave my groin a few blows each. By the end of that I was soft and near to tears. The girls solved this by several of them rubbing my dick until it was hard. They were not gentle but they managed even with their brutal rubbing to force me erect once more. Then Rita raised her skirt and had me kiss the cheeks of her bottom and after her I did the same to eight more girls. Rita then announced I was spending the next two days giving females pleasure but said that for tonight I was on offer. To win me she said all the girl had to do was suck me off. I groaned as the girls laughed and soon I had six girls ready to lick me. To make it fair my balls were pinched until my erection had faded and then Helen knelt and sucked me as I was pinned down to keep me still. The next girl had a go and then another. However the jeers of the other girls and the paint on my balls stopped me from coming quickly but after all six had sucked me and the second round started I knew I was going to come. However I was in control enough not to come for Helen or Rita or a really fat rough girl but to keep it back for a very pretty redhead. Her name was Annie and she was slim with nice round boobs and long red hair. As she knelt sucking me the sight of her head bobbing was great. As well I could see down her top and could easily see her round boobs and her erect nipples and that made me come. The girls cheered as I lost it and Annie pulled off and I spurted all over the exposed tops of her boobs.

Annie stood and spat at me making me realise that maybe I had picked the wrong girl. Then Rita announced I was hers for the night but told me to try and hold back as tomorrow I was in for a full day of gigolo service. Then the girls pinched and insulted me as Annie ordered me to follow her out. We went up some stairs and then Annie pointed to a door and told me to clean myself up. It was bathroom and I was pleased to get showered. Annie reappeared and handed me some gel and I washed myself down as she watched me. Then she smiled and told me to follow her. I did so and I was soon in a small bedroom. In it was a single bed and to my surprise next to the bed was a large photo of a man obviously her boyfriend. I knew I was correct because Annie turned his picture to the ground and then told me to turn and face the wall. I did so and heard her undressing. She told me to face her and when I did so I found she was wearing a long white T-shirt. However her long legs were naked and I could see her pussy covered in thick red hair. She smiled and me and told me she had heard I was a cunnilingus expert. Then she lay back on the bed her legs apart. I knew what she wanted and knelt so I was between her legs and started to lick her slightly sweaty pussy. It took a few minutes before she came with a loud moan of delight and her slim but strong legs gripped my head. Then she pushed me off for a bit as she recovered. She smiled down to me and told me I was well trained. Then she added that I was not going to come with her tonight adding that tomorrow when I was on gigolo service I would thank her. I asked what gigolo service was and she told me that I had to spend an hour pleasing any woman who fancied it and in return that woman gave a donation to charity. Then she demanded I gave her head again. It took her longer to come and afterwards she allowed me a rest. She left me and returned with beer and sandwiches and I was pleased to eat and drink, as up to then all I had been given to eat was pussy.

Then she picked up a phone near her bed and told me to get comfortable between her legs as I was to give her head in silence. I agreed and was soon licking away at her pussy. Then I heard her dialling and then speaking. To my amazement she was speaking to her boyfriend as I licked her off. After a couple of minutes she was getting excited and she started to sexually tease her boyfriend telling him she was alone and randy. She came with a moan into the phone and then pretended she had faked it to get him going. It obviously had because she agreed to masturbate with him. Of course for her it was my mouth on her pussy. I licked away as she lay gently moaning and chatting away. She told him in graphic detail about how she wanted him to screw her and after a few minutes I heard her giggle as her boyfriend came. Then she demanded he tell her about how he wanted to fuck her and she listened moaning as I licked her to a very powerful orgasm. After she had come she pushed me off her pussy and chatted for another minute to him before hanging up. Then she told me that if I ever mentioned it I was dead and then told me to go. I asked where and she gave me Rita's room number and floor and naked I staggered out.

It was very odd as I sneaked down the stairs as I was worried what anyone would think. I was in Rita's corridor when I was seen by two girls who giggled at me and asked had I enjoyed Annie and I knew they had seen my sex show. I honestly told them no as she was a teaser and the two girls laugh and grabbed my arms and pulled me into a room. Both were quite plump but had big boobs and they kissed me and told me they would make up for it. One of the girls Tina was a bottle blonde while the other was much darker. They petted me hard and then Tina pulled off her jeans and a pair of white knickers and told me if I brought them both off they would do me. I agreed not that I had a choice and knelt and licked her to a rapid orgasm by then the other girl was also bottomless and I pleased her also quite fast. Tina by then was naked and pulled me onto her and told me not to come until she did so. I loved her carefully rubbing her boobs as she got excited and brought her to a very powerful orgasm without coming myself. Tina then pushed me off and made me stand and rubbed my excited dick as her friend watched. Then she cupped her big soft boobs and asked me did I like them. When I said yes she pulled me close and surrounded my dick in her orbs and demanded I came. They felt lovely on my shaft and within a minute I lost it in a powerful orgasm to her delight. She was very turned on and made me lick her boobs and then knell and bring her off for a third time and she came with a few licks of her pussy. Then I was grabbed and gave the darker girl oral delight for a second time before Tina demanded me again. However after this orgasm both girls agreed I could go. However before letting me go they rubbed me hard because as Tina told me Rita would expect me to be hard after Annie who was apparently a known prickteaser. Then after agreeing not to mention them they pushed me out. Exhausted I staggered to Rita's room and knocked on the door.

She called me in and when I opened the door I saw she was lying on her bed wearing just a short see though nightie. She asked had Annie been fun and when I said no she laughed and told me not to worry she was a nice girl and then she patted the bed next to her. She snooged and groped me and I massaged her boobs and then found her clitoris in her pubic hair and got her excited. She giggled and told me that after an evening with Annie I would blow fast however I assured her I would not and she giggled but told me if I came before she had got off three times she was going to tie me down and rape my bum with her hockey stick. I groaned as she pulled me onto and into her but I knew after Tina I would be in control for a long time. However Rita moaned and shook under me and I knew I was going to be difficult not to come. Worse she took a long time to have her first orgasm and I was terrified I would get her hockey stick raping me. However to my relief her next two orgasms were quite fast. Then with a giggle she turned me so she was on top and rode me. She demanded I hold back until she came again and by then I was very excited. However I thought of what I had to suffer tomorrow as the powerful girl rode me and was able to hold back and join her in orgasm. It was a really powerful orgasm as we sobbed together and afterwards I was finished. We lay together and gently I fell asleep in her arms. I awoke much latter to find her on me riding me. She smiled down and told me she had woken and fancied some sex. She giggled and told me it had not taken her fingers long to get me up and she had already enjoyed me once. She rode away and I gently massaged her big nipples and twice more she came on me. Then she demanded I did her from behind and then placed me on her and demanded I made love to her gently. By then I was getting excited but I held back and managed to come with her once more and after that she allowed me to fall asleep once more.

No comments: