Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Part 24

Part twenty-four.

After my sex show for the two hockey teams I was tired the next day and it was evening before I felt recovered. Jane and myself had a pizza with Lian and she told us that on the pub-crawl the team had picked up two young French guys on an exchange trip. They thought they were off for a party and they were but not what they expected. The girls got them back into the changing area and then grabbed them. Before they really knew what was going on the amazons had both boys naked and gripped by the balls. Neither according to Lian was particularly well endowed and this caused the girls great amusment. Then they were tied down and in pairs the girls' gang raped them. After just four sets of amazons one lad was finished and he was dragged up and the drunken jeering girls shaved his body and then painted it before dressing him as a girl. Then he was bent over and most of the team had a turn at banging his bottom with a strap-on. His screams kept his friend going which was good as the girls demanded more and more sex. Then the girls who according to Lian gave him a real good kicking for being a wimp chased the first lad off the campus. His friend was really suffering but some how was managing to lick pussy and keep some sort of erection. Finally the girls decided it was getting late and they left him tied naked on the changing room floor for the night. Of course Joan was first in the next morning and she I believe demanded a full service from the shattered French lad before getting him some old clothes and letting him go. After eating I ended up in Jane's bed with Lian and lay as both girls had me numerous times. Once Lian and Jane were very open with each other's bodies doing a lot of boob rubbing and even boob kissing and I found this very erotic.

The next evening I thought I would get some time alone as Jane was off with Sandra to see a male strip show. I was not jealous, as I knew from bitter experience that it was a chance for her and a gang of women to jeer at men. However I was slightly unhappy because I did not really like Sandra and knew that Sandra had a really kinky mind and did not want her giving Jane any more ideas of fun things to do to me. However Lian told me that Katie wanted me to take her to a party and I had to agree. Actually I did not mind as while I found Katie a slightly self-absorbed chatterbox she was pleasant and I thought easy to satisfy apart from the cock teasing. Also I always enjoy a good teenage party as being a little older I can appreciate them a lot more now.

I picked Katie up as usual and she was wearing a very short skirt and a cut off top and looked very sexy. The party was in a large house on one of the nearby housing estates. Inside were about forty people. We danced and drunk coke as the girls parents had banned alcohol and Katie introduced me to her friends all of whom seemed to be at the neighbourhood sixth form college. Most seemed to be all right even though some of the girls seemed a little hyper. Then a lad came over and gave Katie a pinch on the bottom and demanded a blowjob. As he did so I saw another lad with him laugh and guessed these were the two who were giving Katie trouble. I was pleased to see he was smaller than I was not that it would have stopped me. Before he could move I had grabbed him and gave him a real mouthful telling him that if he did not leave my girl alone I and some unspecified mates would rip his head off. Of course I used a few more words than that and the lad was terrified and his friend backed right off and left him to me. He left rapidly and I got some very approving looks from Katie and a couple of the other girls. After about twenty minutes his friend came over and talked to me and told me that now Katie had me they would leave her alone even though he made it clear she was a slut. I asked why and he told me about his friend getting a blowjob. After reflecting to myself that this was more than she had given me I told him I knew and did not care. Then he asked about the college and was it true as Katie had claimed that the parties there were really wild. I said some were and he asked was it true that the girls there were gagging for sex. I smiled and told him that a few were and he asked how he could get them. I smiled at that as I saw how Katie was setting up him and his friend. I told him that the most sex-crazed girls on the college were the hockey team and if he wanted I would see if I could get him and his mate an invite to one of their parties to show we had no hard feelings. He seemed grateful so I told him that these were real tough ladies and would physically demand him if they fancied him. He laughed at that and assured me they would and that he could cope and I smiled at his innocence. He wandered off to talk to the other lad and I knew they were hooked and that Katie was safe from their bullying.

Then Katie claimed me and we spent thirty minutes lying in a corner kissing and cuddling. By then the party was split up into various groups and a lot of snogging was going on and the older generation seemed to have gone upstairs. Then a water fight broke out in the kitchen between a group of girls and boys. The girls seemed to come off worse as the boys soaked three of them. In fact two were so wet their tops went see though and we could all admire their full boobs. After a few minutes the girls decided to get their own back by ganging up and pulling some lads trousers down. Their first two victims escaped them so they pretended to give up and it all seemed to go quiet. Katie smiled and told me to watch myself as she knew these girls had a nasty turn of mind. Then she patted the front of my jeans and told me that from what Lian had said I would enjoy it and must be used to it. I did not disagree and we had another very long snog. Then Katie broke off and suggested we got a drink and we wandered off into the kitchen and as we did so I noticed some people were already leaving the party.

It was a long kitchen and we got a drink and then I sat in a chair with Katie in my lap drinking and in my case slipping a hand under her skirt and massaging her bottom. At the other end of the kitchen were about six girls including the two whose boobs had been exposed by the water fight. Then into the kitchen came another girl and in her arms was a boy. He was quite skinny but quite good looking and Katie giggled in my ear and told me he was James the class swot. I smiled as she told me she thought he was sexy but innocent. Then she giggled again and told me he had been well set up as the girls were going to play with him something rotten. I asked how she knew and she said that last term he had been dragged at Christmas into the girls changing rooms and stripped naked and then had his balls painted and been covered in decorations as a Christmas fairy. Worse he had then been jerked off three times by the girls as they jeered at him. I do not think the girls were aware of us as suddenly James found himself surrounded. He must have known what was going to happen because he went to run. But two of the girls had buckets of water and threw them over him. He staggered blinded and before he could free himself they were on him. The girls went straight for his trousers and quickly had them and his boxers around his ankles. James went to cover his groin and this allowed the girls to pull them off and to rip his shirt open and off as well. Then they pinned him to the ground and tugged his hands away. I looked in some surprise as he was fully erect and did have a large dick as Katie had said. The girls laughed and started to tug on his dick making him howl but he did not lose his erection. Then one sat herself on his face and her skirt was so short his face was forced into her knickers. Then another of the girls produced a pot of red house paint and laughing the girls painted his balls. James howled and shook but the girls kept him pinned down as the evil task was done. Then the girls lifted his legs and another girl waved a banana. James begged but the girls laughed and then the girl with the banana moved and forced it up his bottom and they laughed as he howled. Next a couple of the girls got lipsticks and did his face and wrote rude words on his naked body. Finally laughing one of them got some nylon string and tied it around his still erect penis. He was dragged up and naked and painted the girls dragged him out of the kitchen to tie onto the stair banister in public view. As they pulled him out I was aware that Katie was turned on and breathing very deeply. I moved my hand forward and into her knickers and found that her pussy was wet and open. Quickly I fingered her and she climaxed in less than a minute.

As she collapsed back the girls returned laughing in triumph about doing James and saw us. They surrounded us and demanded had we seen them. Katie said yes and one of them said in that case I had to be done as well. To my horror Katie agreed so long as they did not publicly expose me, as I was hers. I went to protest but Katie was on my lap so I could hardly move. The girls grabbed my arms and then my jeans as Katie slipped off me and told me to relax and enjoy the experience telling me if I struggled she would give me to Jane. One of the girls broke off from wrestling me and asked who Jane was and Katie replied some bitch in the college who raped men's bottoms. Even in the situation I was in that made me smile at how Lian had woven a half-truth together for Katie. However this allowed the girls to get me and one of them a chunky big boobed blonde grabbed my belt and undid it and then tugged my zip down. I went to protest but my dick was already getting hard and when she thrust her hand into my boxers she grabbed hard meat. She laughed and said I must love it, as I was as hard as James was. The girls laughed and I knew they took the male erection as carte blanche to do as they wished to the male. Many girls do fully and genuinely believe that if you are hard you want it. The truth at least for me is more complex than that but not that these girls cared a bit.

The chunky blonde whose name I discovered was Gayle gave my dick a real hard tug and told me to give up. I had to choice but to allow her friends to strip me naked with Katie watching and enjoying my plight. When I was naked they dragged me to the ground and kept me pinned down while they all gave my dick a real grope. It was not a pleasant sexual grope but a painful control grope and I begged them to be gentle making them laugh at me. Then an attractive dark haired girl with nice round boobs I had enjoyed seeing in her wet top called Sabine produced the red paint and brush. They kept me still as between my legs Sabine went and then I moaned as without finesse she applied a thick coat of the paint to my balls. Then another of the girls quite plump and spotty but with real nice full boobs called Janice who I knew from the water fight was not wearing any bra produced the banana. To my surprise she asked Katie if she could do me with it and Katie laughed and said of course. I moaned as the girls adjusted my legs to allow her easy access. Janice approached me and with a laugh asked the girls which way around to push it up. Gayle replied knob end first and they all laughed at that. I did not and moaned very loudly as Janice pushed the banana up me. She pushed without violence but with steady pressure and forced it up my reluctant bottom to the girls' great delight. Janice forced it in really deep and of course that got me even harder even though I was in pain. Then I was pushed back down and Gayle did my face with lipstick. Now at this point I hoped that was that but instead Janice grabbed my erection and started to roughly fist me. She turned to Katie and asked could they give me a pumping. Katie agreed but suggested they lock the kitchen door and one of the girls pealed off me and did so. Then Katie joined them as several of the girls pumped my dick. By then I was in Sabine's hand and after all the teasing I was getting close. Sabine stopped me on the point of coming and suggested to Katie she brought me off. Katie moved and grabbed my dick making me moan, as this was the first time she had actually done so. Any pleasure was ruined when Gayle got a piece of cake and placed it near the tip of my dick and suggested I would be hungry. The girls all laughed and I groaned, as I knew what was going to happen. Katie started to wank me using her fingers and hand to drag me to orgasm. I came powerfully after all her teasing and my come shot out and covered not only the cake but also splashed Janice's top as she was leaning on me. Janice was annoyed at that and Katie laughed said I had a nice tongue and could clean it. Janice laughed and said she hope I knew how to do more and Katie said Janice could find out after the pumping.

Then Gayle grabbed the now sticky cake and the girls jeered as she forced me to eat my own come. Then I moaned as my still erect dick was grabbed once more by Sabine and she told me I had better blast even more for number two. The girls laughed at that and one of them commented she doubted it as no boy ever did. Sabine agreed but said it was fun to jerk a guy dry and the girls laughed in agreement as I moaned in her over tight grip. Gayle asked about James and Sabine suggested that he was nice and safe tied and embarrassed in public view. Then she suggested that when they had rubbed me raw and dry and finished seeing how good I was they released him. The girls did not seem to agree until she continued and said her parents were away and they should take James off to her house and rub him dry as well and show him the delights of pleasing a woman and this got full agreement. However as she was speaking the pressure on my dick did not ease up and I knew James was going to be exposed for sometime yet. After a minute of painful stimulation the next girl took over and then Gayle asked Katie was I any good at giving head. Katie laughed and said I was wonderful at it and had sexy fingers as well. Gayle laughed and pinned me back and gave me a savage kiss. Then for several minutes the girls wanked me roughly and took turns to snog me. Then laughing Gayle sat on me and raised her skirt so I had a very close up view of her tiny red knickers and then rubbed herself over my face to the girls amusment. After her I was queened another five times by the girls and the last one to queen me was Katie. By then even the girls' brutal rubbing was getting me near. This time it was not a cake but a sandwich that was placed at the tip of my dick and I moaned in orgasm as the girls laughed with Janice pumping my shaft vigorously. I spurted into the sandwich and then moaned and begged as Janice pumped away on my very sensitive post orgasmic dick. To make matters worse the girls forced me to eat the filthy sandwich as my dick suffered.

Then laughing Gayle told me they would stop if I would be a good boy for them. I had no choice but to agree. Gayle demanded I follow her and pulled me into a corner of the kitchen where some cushions had been previously dumped. She suggested to the others that a couple kept watch and the others went and amused themselves with James and ensured he was not let go by any body else. The girls agreed and soon the kitchen lights were out and I was semi-alone with Gayle. Gayle pulled off her knickers and undid her top so her big boobs spilled out. She demanded I lick them and I moved and licked one and massaged the other making her moan with delight. Then she pushed me onto the cushion and mounted me. She moved up and presented her pussy for licking and grabbed my hands and placed them on her boobs. I started to lick her hairy pussy finding it wet and open as I massaged her boobs. After a very short period of time her moans rose and she orgasmed. However instead of stopping she grabbed my head and pinned it to her groin and rotated on me until she had a very fast and powerful second orgasm on me. That was all she seemed to want because she let me go and did her top up and left me lying red faced on the cushions. The next girl was Sabine who did not undo her top but just pulled her knickers off. She lay down her legs akimbo and ordered me between them. I moved between her slim thighs and started to lick her pussy finding her like Gayle already wet. Indeed it did not take long until her hands were pinning my face to her pussy as she humped my face to a powerful orgasm. The third girl was Janice and she wandered over and told me to lick my come off her shirt for starters. I did so as she giggled at me and groped my still erect dick. Then she demanded I worship her breasts. I undid her top and gently pulled her large boobs from her strong bra and massaged and licked them making her moan with happiness. I felt her hand move down and saw she had pulled her skirt up and had slipped her hand into her knickers and was wanking herself off as I suckled on her boobs. Then suddenly her moans and rubbing increased and with me satisfying her boobs she brought herself screaming to a very powerful orgasm. After she had calmed down she pushed me off and fisted my dick giggling and telling me I was very cute and when Katie had finished with me she would allow me to date her instead. This made me shudder but I said nothing as she stood and did her top up.

She wandered off and then the lights were turned on and the girls returned. I gathered I had finished as they jeered at me telling me I was invited to spend an evening at their house making them all happy. Katie was just smiling and I knew my suffering had turned her on. However apart from a few pinches of my bottom the girls allowed me to remove the banana from my bottom and wipe the paint and lipstick off me. Then as I dressed they dragged James into the kitchen. He was red faced but still erect even though I gathered that Gayle had publicly wanked him to orgasm in front of a dozen girls. His ordeal had hardly started as the girls got a bin liner and cut holes in it and pulled that over him. Then laughing Janice dragged him out by the cord still tied onto his dick and most of the girls went with them as they told him he was in real trouble now. I was left with Katie who as soon as I was dressed dragged me back to the cushions and kissed me. She pulled my hand under her skirt and I neatly moved her knickers to one side and rubbed her off. I was a little annoyed with her so I was not over gentle and drove her to a real screamer of an orgasm on my fingers.

Then we left the party and wandered over to her house. As we walked the cheeky minx undid my belt and wiggled her hand into my pants and played with me getting me back hard. She giggled and asked had I enjoyed my treat I asked what she meant and she told me she had set me up to suffer with Gayle and the others as a reward for dealing with the lads who were bullying her. This amazed me, as I knew she had done it as it had excited her but this was not the first time (or the last by a long way) that a woman had blamed me for her lust filled actions. We got to her house and she giggled and said I could come in as her stepfather was away. We sneaked in trying to keep quiet and were soon in her room. Once we were there she demanded I strip and then we got on her bed with her still in her underwear. I got her bra off but it was an hour before she removed her knickers and by then my fingers in her knickers had brought her off once. This time however she rubbed my dick but deliberately did not let me come. At one stage I begged her to bring me off and she giggled and told me that come was dirty so I would have to wait. When she took her knickers off she requested I went down on her and I did so and licked her hairy hot pussy until after a few minutes she orgasmed strongly. Then for three more hours she teased my dick with her fingers while she snogged me and made me massage her body. Every twenty minutes or so she pushed me between her thighs and had me lick her off and as the time went on her orgasms got stronger and stronger. Then she told me it was my turn and pushed me back and fisted me quickly towards orgasm. However as I got close with her other hand she got her knickers and placed them on my dick. I came sobbing into them making her giggle. Then Katie cleaned my shaft with her knickers and then pushed me down to satisfy her. I did so and after her orgasm she dragged me up and resumed playing with my dick. This time she explored it using different techniques on it and also rubbed and fingered my balls. Then after many minutes she once more fisted me until sobbing I had a very powerful orgasm into her dirty knickers. I was shattered but Katie wanted more and mounted me. She rammed her pussy hard against my face and forced me to lick her until she came moaning on me. Then with a giggle she pulled off my sore face and told me we could sleep now. I wanted to go but was so shattered I fell asleep next to her.

I awoke with a moan to find her next to me wearing a T-shirt and fisting me. She laughed and told me she needed me and pushed me under the blanket. I moved and quickly licked her to another moaning orgasm. Then she pulled me up and fisted me making me moan as well. To my horror there was a knock on the door and Sybyl came in with a tray and two coffees for us. Sybyl seemed unworried to find me in bed with her daughter and told us she had heard we were up. I blushed at that as I knew she meant she had heard Katie orgasm. Then I gasped again as Katie deliberately gripped my dick and fisted me fast in her hand. Her mother smiled at us and asked did we want some toast and Katie answered yes and then to my relief Sybyl left. However the thought off getting me off in front of her mother amused Katie and she went under the blanket and I moaned as I felt her lips enclose my dick. She licked and rubbed me getting me close to orgasm and soon had me moaning. Then with me on the point of coming she let me go and lay next to me and gently fisted me to keep me close. I knew what was to happen and begged her but she laughed and told me to behave. Then Sybyl returned and handed us the toast and then Katie invited her to chat and introduced me. Then as Sybyl spoke to me she vigorously started to fist my shaft. I spoke to Sybyl who I was sure was aware of Katie's hand pumping me. Sybyl did not let on that she already blown me as she asked about me. Katie had introduced me as a first year maths student and I hoped that Sybyl would not check that. However my immediate problem was that I was going to come and that it was going to be a real big powerful orgasm. I could not help myself and as Sybyl handed me a piece of toast I saw that inside her dressing gown she had on a nice white nightie and that her boobs were full and round. I moaned and came and it was a very powerful orgasm. My head went back and I moaned and then groaned as Katie pumped my dick. Sybyl knew I was coming and also that it was the sight of her boobs that had done it as I moaned in helpless orgasm. However she pretended to be very innocent and asked what was the matter with wide-open but very amused eyes. Katie suggested I was choking on a bit of toast and I had to agree. Then Sybyl handed me a drink of water and as she did so Katie gave my dick a real hard pump. Post orgasm the sensation made me moan and I dropped the glass all over the bed to I am sure both women's great amusment. However at least it stopped Katie's game as the mess was cleared up and smiling Sybyl left having reminded Katie that she had to go swimming. Katie giggled and as soon as she mother had gone under the wet blanket I went and pleasured her once more. Her orgasm was very powerful and I realised that she got off on male humiliation not the best thing for me to find out. After she had come she got up and told me she had to be off as she was in a swimming club. She told me that soon I could come and see her swim, as she was sure the team would love me. That seemed more like a threat to me and she laughed and told me that after the hockey girls I would find it fun. Then she skipped out telling me to have a fast shower and head off. Her final comment was to be nice to her mother who was a real innocent and did not understand sex at all and would never have guessed I had come in front of her in a million years. I did not comment as she left but instead went and had a shower.

I knew Sybyl was not a sexual innocent and this was confirmed because when I returned to Katie's room to dress she was lying on the bed wearing just the nightie. It was a short white nightie that left nothing to the imagination and I was able to see that she had nice slim figure and plump soft boobs as well as a very hairy pussy like Katie. She smiled and asked had I enjoyed my handjob. I smiled back with the towel around my waist and said yes even though I was sure Katie had done it as a tease. Sybyl smiled and said that Katie was a real devil with boys as I was sure to find out. Then she asked did I have any energy left and when I replied yes she patted the bed. I lay next to her and she moved and kissed me and then expertly removed the towel. Her hands rubbed me and I sprung erect. Sybyl giggled and said she hope I would last longer this time as we had over an hour until I had to go. I smiled and eased the nightie off her shoulders and rubbed her large soft boobs. Sybyl moaned and said I had nice hands and she wished I could serve her every night. Then she smiled and pushed me down so I could lick her boobs. After a few minutes she pushed me further down telling me I owed her this. I moved between her thighs and found her pussy tasted just like Katie's as I licked her off. She also came the same way and was very fast so excited was she. Then she hauled me up and into her and used her hands to control my loving. Twice more I brought her off before I felt my excitement rising in her strong vagina. Sybyl smiled and told me to hold on and I struggled to do so as she came for a third time on my shaft. As soon as she had come she pushed me off and onto my back and took me into her warm mouth and in under a minute I came screaming at the intensity of my orgasm. Then we lay together for a few minutes before her questing fingers returned and gently started to get me hard again. I needed a rest but Sybyl smiled and went on top. Soon she was expertly riding me, as I lay shattered underneath her body. For over thirty minute she ravished me coming six more times on me and by the end her tight pussy and expert riding had got even my tired dick excited. Sybyl smiled and told me that she was satisfied and her husband was home soon. I nodded as she got off but was amazed when she moved and took me in her warm mouth once more. This time it took her several minutes to bring me off but when she managed it I screamed in painful pleasure as my empty balls fired. I passed out for a little bit but Sybyl shook me awake and told me I had to go. As I got up she had to help me dress, as I was exhausted. She told me we could do this again but I was to tell no one. She also told me that her bastard of a husband (her words) would kill me if he found I was sleeping with Katie so to be careful, as he was a nasty piece of work. I agreed to watch myself as she led me downstairs and promised to let her have me again. I left the house and staggered home wondering why my life was so complicated.

No comments: