Thursday, December 08, 2005

part 13

Year three part thirteen

After Christmas we returned to college but there was a slightly different feel to the college after the traumas of the end of last term. Both the rugby boys and the hockey girls had had their wings clipped back by the authorities and both groups knew it. While the rugby boys had lost more people they were less affected and were soon back as a collection of drunken macho bores. However the loss organised by Denise of most of their sluts virtually finished their mascot swapping ideas. As for the hockey girls they had lost less people but being much smaller the impact was much greater on them. Also I think even they agreed they had been to rough on Peter, Dan and Sam. And of course the authorities saw their offences as more serious. Worse the new head of department had introduced a lot more dance and movement into the course and sent Gwen away on an exchange. No real secret was made of the fact that this was an excuse to get rid of Gwen and that she was carrying the can for the excesses of last term. He told Denise that as far as he was concerned team sports were old fashioned and that the students should fully run the teams. As for Jane and myself after my flu and her illness in Spain we were quite pleased to be back and together and both well once more even if we were broke. The other bit of gossip was that both Lian and Denise had picked up hometown boyfriends over the vacation and seemed quite keen on them still. Both claimed however it was not going to affect them in the femdom team but neither had I noticed set their boy up for a session of team banging a fact that did not surprise me. However as the weeks passed both boyfriends disappeared from their conversations. The open warfare between the games and lesbian and gay society had died down and been replaced by them both ignoring each other as in the past.

The team however was left with Lian, Denise, Leah, and Louise all in my year with Jade as the only second year and five first years Jessica, Rebecca, Molly, Tara and Sheila. This was not enough girls for a team even though Eleanor and a couple of other girls played. They were also a much weaker team with Kelly unavailable and lost their first game of the new term to another college six nil and were all very depressed by that. In fact I did wonder if the team would fold and I think the authorities hoped it would. During the first week I twice did sex sales with Sandra and both time I was naked and groped by a crowd of women and afterwards gave and received head from Sandra but the money was good. Apart from regular nights with Jane that however was all the sex I had that week. I also sat and passed very easily the three papers I had missed with the flu and knew I was going to do well that year. That weekend once more the weather closed in and the girls' game was canceled. This pleased me, as they had been due to play a local village team once more with me as mascot facing a very long weekend if they lost. Jane was also off for the weekend so I was left alone expecting a very easy time as Lian had also gone away. However it was not to be and half way though the morning as I was working away on my project a soft knock was given to my door. I opened it thinking that, as it was a soft knock it was not the girls and groaned as I saw smiling at me Denise. Leah, Jessica, Molly, Tara and Sheila accompanied her and all the girls were in tracksuits. Denise told me to get a toothbrush as I was spending the weekend with them.

I asked what was happening and was told that as games were off across the country one of the universities had organized an ad hooch indoor six a side tournament and that they were the team and I was the mascot. I groaned, as I knew I was trapped once more and asked about clothing but it was made clear that this was not necessary. Soon I was trapped between the girls in the mini bus being driven by Denise. I was told the tournament would involve six teams playing over Saturday and Sunday. I asked about my role and with a very sly smile Tara roughly tugged my zip down and told me as she roughly tugged my dick out that she was sure I was be kept busy. It was a foul journey made a lot worse by the antics of the girls to me. They got me naked below the waist and made me hug and kiss them as they groped me and then all six girls had oral pleasure from me as Denise tried to concentrate on driving in the snow and ice. Eventually we arrived and parked and I was allowed to pull up my trousers and hide my sore erect dick. Eventually a skinny oldish woman came out and told us we had one room to sleep in and that one team was a no show. We were all handed visitors badges and when she handed me mine she gave me a big smile and told me she hoped I enjoyed myself her attitude making it plain I was not the first mascot she had seen. We went and got a late lunch, as the girls did not have a game for sometime and then found our room a large room with two beds in but space on the floor for sleeping bags. The idea was to play twice today and then twice tomorrow morning with various staff refereeing the games. The university was large but however the sports hall was not over large but did have an artificial mat like pitch. The girls changed, as I stood around feeling as I always did a little embarrassed. Present were two older women obviously the coaches and apart from myself another very skinny worried looking lad who I guessed was another unfortunate mascot. Then the teams piled out well over thirty girls and many jeered and laughed at us two and Denise called me down and another girl called him down. Leah grabbed me and introduced me to girl after girl most of whom laughed at me but many pinched my bottom and quite a few my groin. As I was introduced I could see the captains discussing how we were to serve and knew I was in for a long afternoon and probably a worse evening.

Finally Denise told me that they had agreed that during the tournament I was to serve them naked on my knees and back giving the none playing teams pleasure and then in the evening I was to be gangbanged big time. Tomorrow was the same with a big gangbang before the teams left with me then being given to the winners unless it was my girls when the second place team got me and they got the other guy. Then the other lad and myself were pushed into a circle surrounded by the girls waving their hockey sticks and ordered to strip. I moaned but was trapped and as seductively as possible got naked aware of the staff watching and smiling at our plight. It was very humiliating but when I pulled my boxers off up sprung my dick to great amusment and I groaned as I knew what the girls would assume. The other lad who I gathered from the jeers was called Jeff was suffering a lot more and was soft when finally and blushing he got naked. Then we were grabbed in my case by Leah and Denise and tugged away. Off the side of the hall was a couple of large cupboards obviously the mat stores and I was ordered to get comfortable on one mat. Then as I lay naked I heard the older woman announcing the playing order. My girls were up first but I did not have a chance to see them play as eight girls dressed in yellow tops and short red skirts piled in and grabbed and groped me. They pinned my down and one of the girls a large very pale girl with a round face and gigantic boobs who was the captain told me her name was Kimmy and she liked good head and pulled my face between her legs. She was not wearing any knickers and her pussy was very hairy with wide lips but soon my mouth was rammed against it as her friends roughly and with no concern for my pleasure or me rubbed my dick brutally. I licked away as her thick juices covered my face and soon I heard her groaning and she orgasmed with a deep moan of delight. She pushed me off and told the rest of the girls I gave great had just as Denise had said and they should really try and win me for a couple of long hard days as their pussy toy. The girls cheered at this and another equally pale and large girl with spots called Jill grabbed me and tugged me under her skirt pushing me onto my back. Her pussy was smelly and again she was knickerless. I licked away moaning at the rough abuse my dick was getting and groaning, as it stayed hard however hard they tugged and bent it. Jill came quite quickly and was replaced by a slim dark girl with small boobs but a very pretty face called Moyra who had a smooth haired very wet pussy but took quite a long time to come. The next girl was a massive girl with gigantic boobs and a grim face and a very smelly hairy pussy called Gina who again took sometime to rotate and groan to orgasm on me. This annoyed the others and a muscular blonde called Tracey tugged my balls hard and told me to hurry up as I had all eight to please before the game finished and it was already half time. Luckily the next girl a curvy blonde with spots and round boobs called Mandy came fast particularly after she pulled my hands up her top and had me rub her hard nipples as she rode my face. Then I pleased the rough Tracey who bashed her hairy smelly pussy brutally against me as she enjoyed me. The next two girls were quite large and smelly but came fast and I had finished all eight girls with a few minutes to spare. These were spent having my dick fisted by each girl in turn until I was brought painfully to the point of orgasm where upon Tracey yanked my balls making me scream and my erection fade and they left me curled up and moaning telling me I was in for a real hard time.

I groaned at that as I knew they spoke the truth. My girls had finished their game and won but I groaned as I saw the sweaty team they had beaten approach the alcove I was in and I knew I had a host of dirty pussies to pleasure. I was correct as for forty minutes I pleased six sweaty pussies cleaning and wetting them before bringing their owner to orgasm. The only good thing was that all six girls were quite light as they rode my face and that compared to the previous team they were gentle with my dick teasing it rather than ripping it as I licked them off one after another. After them I had no rest but another group of eight girls entered also after playing and covered in sweat. These girls were all black and soon they were jeering and tugging at me as I was made to lick not just their pussies but also their boobs and in many cases their bottoms as well as they used me savagely. They were also very rough with my dick making me sob and beg as they mistreated my groin and rammed fingers painfully up my bottom. Finally they were all pleased and I groaned as the fourth and final team entered the room. These girls were the team of the university we were staying in and also the owners of Jeff. They were also the most attractive of the teams and contained several real lookers not that I saw much apart from pussy as I was pushed under skirt after skirt. However all eight were very sweaty and I was feeling sick by the time I had finished pleasuring them. Then to finish off a long afternoon Kimmy and her team returned and subjected me to a hideous head session as now their pussies and bodies were covered in sweat from the running. Indeed I now knew that the indoor game was faster and made the girls sweat a lot more. I only just managed to pleasure them all before the last game finished and also before I threw up. I was left lying shattered my jaw and mouth aching as did my poor abused dick and my balls ached both from the abuse and also from the lack of orgasm because while I had given head for nearly three and a half hours not once had I been allowed to come.

Then Denise and Leah entered and pulled me up and told me it was time for a shower. I gathered they had enjoyed Jeff and wanted more and as they had won both their games were very hopeful of finishing either first or second and getting him. I was tugged by these amazons into the girls shower room and found it full of the players. I was dragged though the girls who gave my body a mass of pinches and forced into the shower area. The girls jeered as to my horror I was grabbed by Tracy and forced to my knees to pleasure her once more in the warm water that at least made her clean. Then after her one of the black girls had me and then the familiar pussies of Tara and Jessica were pleased by me as I knelt exhausted and frustrated in the shower. By then the girls were finished and moving off to the bar for food and drinks but laughing Denise told me to wait as I was going to say some thank you's and also get to come. Jeff who like me had suffered in the showers and seemed to have been crying had been dressed in a short hockey skirt and in just that was pulled away apparently to continue giving head in the girls bathroom. I was left naked and wet but not for long as Denise turned up and told me to follow her. We went though a side door and I found myself in a small area obviously a staff changing area with the two older women organisers. Denise told me to be good and left me with the two women.

The skinny oldish woman was dressed in just a towel her flabby boobs on display and the other woman plump and middle aged was in a gown both obviously wet from the shower. The skinny woman told me her name was Bessie and her friend was Sylvia and told me I must be frustrated but they would cure that for me. I groaned, as while I was frustrated the idea of serving two old women did not please me. However naked and wet I had no choice but to agree and they told me to lie down on a mat on the floor that they had covered with towels. As I did so Sylvia checked the door was locked and then pulled of her towel and approached me. The sight of her fat body and large low hanging boobs made me groan, as did the sight of the lined skinny naked Bessie and both women joined me on the mat and snogged me. Then they started to play with my dick and both giggled as I moaned in their fingers with Bessie suggesting they brought me off first, as I would not survive in their pussies. Sylvia agreed but suggested I went down on them before I came and Bessie agreed to that. Sylvia grabbed me and pulled my head onto her boobs and I licked them finding them slack and uninteresting as my fingers found her clitoris and excited her. As I hoped soon I was between her massive fat thighs and licking her pussy to a strong fast orgasm. Then Bessie grabbed me and once more I licked a pair of disappointing boobs before going down and licking her to another fast orgasm. Then Bessie pulled me up and onto my back and told me to relax and let them please me. She took my dick in her firm fingers and started to rub me off and as she did so Sylvia rubbed her boobs over my face. Bessie knew how to rub a man and soon I was moaning and then spurted come all over myself as I came. Bessie milked me for a bit and then with a giggle cleaned me up and told me she would soon have me back in action and in her hot pussy. However Sylvia could not wait and mounted me and rammed her pussy into my face and made me lick her off as Bessie gently teased me hard. As soon as she had me back up and before it was comfortable she was on me and ravishing me as her friend climaxed on me. However Sylvia wanted more and I licked her off once more as Bessie ravished me and both women came together once more. Then laughing the two women swapped over and I licked off Bessie while the heavy and uncaring Sylvia rode me. I managed to bring both women off twice more but by then even the poor lovemaking off Sylvia had me close. The women realised this and with Bessie siting on my face her juices dripping onto me Sylvia got off me and fisted me until I spurted once more to their amusement. Then both women used their hands and tongues to get me hard and quickly I was once more inside Bessie with Sylvia grinding her plump pussy into my shattered mouth. After both had come once more again they swapped over and took their pleasure from me for a final time as I lay underneath them. However after this they were sated because I was allowed to get up and they ordered me to shower with them. We washed and soaped each other and both women were very free with my dick. Soon I was on my knees my tongue in one of their pussies while my fingers excited the other women and both enjoyed three more orgasms in the shower before they decided to pleasure me. I was pinned against the wall and they both knelt and took turned to suck and lick my dick laughing and joking about what they were doing. They were so crude that it put me off until finally I was very close and came with my dick in Bessie's hand over Sylvia's boobs. Then they stood and once more I gave each woman oral delight before they announced they had finished with me and both groped me with Bessie telling me it was always worth giving up a weekend for the team to get a good seeing to from a sexy young stud and my groan made her laugh and she told me with a smile that she hoped I was a fit stud as I had a lot of pleasure to give.

Then leaving me exhausted the two women dressed. I was left naked in the shower room and after several minutes Bessie turned up. She made me dress in a girl's hockey top and a pair of red shorts and dressed like that I followed her out. We walked to the student union building. Once inside we went into a basement where I heard loud music and I was ordered by Bessie to go into the disco. I went into the dark pleased to escape the giggles of several girls and then moaned as I saw at one end of the room the mass of hockey girls. I went to leave but they saw me and quickly Kimmy and Tracey had me and dragged me over. I was made to drink a pint of lager as the girls surrounded me and jeered asking had the old hags exhausted me with Tracey telling me I had better have a lot of energy as I was going to serve until dawn. I groaned at that but the girls pulled me between them out into the dancing area and surrounded by them forced me to dance. As I did so I gathered Jeff was still stuck in the girls bathroom unsatisfied giving oral pleasure. The plan for him seemed to be not to let him to come until he was given as a prize as apparently he could only come two or three times before passing out. The plan for me a jeering Denise told me was to dance and then be taken off and screwed to death and then the same thing all day tomorrow. This made me groan and the girls laugh, as after the older women and an afternoon of pussy kissing all I wanted was rest. However I was forced to dance and was brutally groped and pinched by the girls as I did so. My only hope I thought was that the girls would find other victims to amuse themselves with and indeed a few boys were dancing with the girls and eyeing them up even though for most men thirty girls drunk and loud were not a target to approach particularly as most were on the large and tough side.

Actually dressed in fashionable clothing the girls looked a lot better and were all in a very good mood. I was made to dance and fed beer after beer by the giggling girls who all seemed very pleased with me, as they should as most had had head from me. As for Jeff I gathered he had not performed as well as I had and so was still paying up. I must have been dancing for two hours virtually non-stop before the disco ended. I had seen Leah sitting with a lad flashing her big boobs at him by leaning forward and at the end of the disco Denise pinched my bottom and told me to make my own arrangements for sleeping as they had fresh meat to play with. Two of the girls in the black girls' team assured her they would look after me and I was dragged out by them. I discovered that the second team I served had a room next door as I was tugged into the girls block and they decided I should give some more head. For nearly and hour they made me knell in a toilet and lick them off one after another without relief for me. The alcohol had got to me as had the physical work and I just licked away uncaring until two of the black girls pulled me out and into their room. Inside their room was one bed and I was pushed onto it and the girls had sleeping bags covering the floor. Not that any seemed to want to sleep and bottles of wine were being passed around the drunken girls. Two of them both big black girls with large boobs stripped and got on the bed and both set to work on my dick getting me painfully hard to the girls great amusment. As soon as I was hard I was told to relax and not to come and then one got on my face while the other engulfed my dick. I loved them both watched by the others and them after both had come two more got on me both naked. These were two of the more attractive of the girls with curvy rather than fat bodies with full round black boobs and as they loved me I was unable to resist and joined the girl on my dick in orgasm. The girls were not amused and I was abused and slapped around for a bit and then wanked hard for the next pair two large ugly brutes of females who banged me harshly before the last pair both again quite big girls had me. Then the first girl on my face had my dick while her partner enjoyed my exhausted swollen tongue on her hairy wet pussy. All four pairs swapped over as they ravished me giggling and drunken and rough. I did not come during this ordeal but when the first pair returned I went from exhaustion to orgasm painfully but stayed hard as my banging brutally continued. In fact the girls did not stop until all had enjoyed double pleasure from my tongue and dick and I was shattered having come once more emptily during the orgy. By then several of the girls had been sick and a couple had passed out. However the first pair and the two prettier girls were still keen and for maybe an hour they used me taking turns on my dick and face as I lay exhausted and unable to resist. However three more times I screamed in empty orgasm but stayed hard to their amusment and delight. Finally all were either sated or too drunk to care and I was left alone on the bed where I passed out.

When I awoke the next morning I found the girls were up but feeling very unwell as indeed I was. We had no sex but instead had coffee and then I helped shower several of them and went down twice but really they were really to hungover to screw me and as the largest girl who had ravished me most of the night called Cleopatra told me they were sexed out. The idea of breakfast and hockey did not appeal to the girls who I have to say were quite sweet to me in the morning but team spirit got them going. I actually felt a lot better after breakfast even though another hard day of sex made me shudder as my body was bruised and ached from the day before. At breakfast we saw the other teams and a shattered Jeff who still had not come but had given head virtually all night long. Leah was there and told the girls that they had another boy to give head so that every team had a toy when they were not playing and I gathered that the boy silly enough to go off with her had been ravished and broken by them but was still able to lick even though they had drained him dry. We went to the hall and Jessica and Tara snogged me and told me they had had a great night and hoped the win the tournament. Then the PE kit was ripped off me and once more I was placed naked on the mat and was enjoyed by the university girls first. For nearly four long exhausting hours I was in the alcove giving head to girl after girl. However many of the girls were sexed out or exhausted because several times I was unused for a few minutes. I gathered that buckets had been placed for the girls to throw up into as they played and many did but none apparently from my college making me smile as I knew they seriously wanted to win and humiliate Jeff. The tournament finished and I was pulled out naked with the other two lads. My girls had won while I got given to the second place team of Kimmy who had beaten the seriously hung over black girls on goal difference much to my disappointment as serving them would have been easier I was sure as they were so knackered. However before being handed over the girls were having a buffet lunch and Jeff was going to perform a public sex show for them and relieve humiliatingly his lust. As for the other lad he was to provide head while the girls ate while I groaned as I saw Sylvia and Bessie leering at me.

I helped them clean up and then was taken to their office and was soon naked on the floor with them equally naked suffering their groping hands and licking their floppy boobs. After a morning licking pussy I felt exhausted but my dick seemed full of life and was soon large and highly excited in their expert hands and once more they decided to bring me off before screwing me and once more I was made to lick each of them off massaging their boobs as I applied my tongue to their sweaty wet pussies. Then they lay me on my back and rubbed and teased me until groaning I spurted. They did not let up but rubbed away laughing at my moans and forcing me to stay hard for them. Then Bessie engulfed me in her pussy while Sylvia flung a leg over my head and presented her pussy for pleasure once more from me. I lay feebly licking while they had me groaning at the thought of the sex I still had to give. Both women came at the same time and swapped over and enjoyed me once more as I lay supine and shattered letting Bessie rub herself off on my tongue and her juices drip into my open mouth. Both had another orgasm and swapped and then suddenly and painfully I came into Bessie but she kept me going with her hard pussy until both had been pleasured once more and then again they swapped over and enjoyed me for a final shattering time. Only then did they allow me to stand and shower with them and the session finished with my on my knees and my tired tongue applied to their pussies until both women had come once more and only then were they finally satisfied. If only that had been that but instead they made me dress this time in a red mini dress and accompany them out. My appearance produced laughter but I was allowed a glass of wine, as I stood humiliated in the corner. Then my girls were handed a red Jeff and both of us were made to go around kissing the girls one by one until finally I was handed over to Kimmy who pinched my bottom and told me she hoped I was full of energy as when we got back to their college I had a load of girls to please and I shuddered and groaned as her and Tracey pulled me out.

No comments: