Monday, June 25, 2007

College days USA University Part eleven


USA University Part eleven.

After serving Stacie I had a Monday and a Tuesday in another all girls junior high where I observed some very good teaching of bright girls. I was hoping for an easy week but still had a load of pledges to pay off. What I did not know was that Jane and Gabby set me up for a killing week and I only discovered this on my return from the school. Jane told me Gabby would get me nice and early tomorrow and I was to pack a bag as I would not be back for sometime. I asked why and with a smile the cheeky minx told me I was Eugenia’s tomorrow, Tazi’s on Thursday and then was doing Gloria’s open house all day Friday before worryingly spending Saturday as Sandra Sand’s slave. I groaned at that as Jane told me it was good as I got a load of my pledges out of the way in a week. I told Jane the amount of sex would kill me and she just laughed and told me I would love it particularly as when I returned she should be over her period and ready to hammer any bits of me left right off.

Of course I had no choice with the two most powerful women in my life at that point keen for me to serve. Therefore the next morning I was packed and ready for Gabby to get me. I was not looking forward to it particularly as I had to start off by serving Eugenia who was a widow and sixty years old. Still while serving her would be grim I was not expecting anything to exhausting during my private passion day. Gabby told me that this week was a vital part of my training as it tested over several days my ability to serve the clitoris in whatever form it came something she felt all men should be forced to do. I was not convinced but she just laughed and told me while my mind occasionally thought it resisted she was sure I knew how to behave and serve the power of the clitoris. Luckily before I could respond to this rubbish we arrived at Eugenia’s house. It was not to my surprise a large ranch style house. We got out and were greeted not by Eugenia but by a large middle aged Spanish woman who smiled at me and took my bag and then told me to follow her. Gabby waved and left me to my fate telling me that the women knew what to do with me and all I had to do was be a good boy and I saw the woman smile at that. When we got in she gave me a smile and told me that she had been really looking forward to my visit as Eugenia had told her she could have a play with me as well. I suppressed a shudder at that and thought if I had to serve a load of women the day would not actually be that easy. The woman told me her name was Merci and she was the housekeeper. I followed her up a very impressive staircase and then we went down a corridor and into a bedroom. It was a small room but had obviously been prepared for me as it had the curtains drawn and was lit by two dull red lamps. It had a large bed well made up where I guessed I was serving and Merci told me next to the room was a shower to keep me clean. She then told me to strip and shower and wait in the bed and I nodded as with a smile she left me. I undressed and folded my clothing and put it away and went and showered. In the shower room were a load of quite smelly male cosmetics and I used some on me as I assumed I was meant to and then went and lay in the bed. It was freshly made up and clean and as I lay there I felt a little as if I was going to market.

After sometime I was of course bored so got a book out and started to read. I was alone for over thirty minutes and then the door opened and Merci returned. She had with her an ice bucket and two bottles of champagne. She gave me a smile and told me to put the book away and suggested I played with myself so I had a nice erection. I put the book away and after she had left even though I was unkeen I did as she had suggested. Then Eugenia entered the room. She was wearing a large black wrap around gown and was obviously naked underneath. She gave me a smile and told me to relax and we would all have some fun. I was glad I had got myself hard because as she staggered to the bed she pulled the gown off. Her naked body was massive and pear shaped with her boobs hanging onto her stomach. Her skin was wrinkled and patchy and I saw underneath her massive body that her pussy was amazingly hairy. Eugenia got under the blankets and I was glad not to have to look at her as her hand encased my dick. She was pleased I was hard and told me sometimes a young man found it hard to get an erection with a lady like her. I did not nod as she moved and kissed me her breathe at least smelling fresh. She rubbed me so I moved my hands onto her ruined breasts and found and massaged her nipples. Eugenia obviously liked this because she gave a long sigh. Luckily it was quite dark and as Eugenia was mainly under the blanket I could not really see her. Her skin felt odd to me being dry but also soft. She certainly seemed to enjoy my hands on her boobs and when I moved one onto her pussy she opened her legs wide to allow me access. I got my hand in among her pubes and started to rub her large pussy and she moaned and after a couple of minutes told me to get under the blankets as she wanted to come. I slid under the blankets and down her obese body and between her large thighs and got myself as comfortable as I could and then started licking her pussy. It tasted musky and old and her pubic hair was loose and I had to swallow it as I licked her. She did not get very wet but started to grunt in an alarming manner and then groaned loudly for thirty seconds as she came. I hoped that was it as it was hot under the blanket but Eugenia urged me to do her again telling me to start off slow and work her off. I did as she wanted feeling the heat and also getting sweat on my face. I licked her carefully and massaged her ruined boobs and took nearly fifteen long hot minutes to get her grunting in orgasm once more.

After she had come Eugenia pulled me up and grabbed my dick that was only half erect and told me in a minute I could fuck her. I was not keen and felt my erection start to fade so used fantasy to keep me hard so when I was pulled onto her round body. I moved in and out of her excited enough to stay hard but not to come and she lay grunting and mouth open under me not a nice sight at all. It took her a long time to reach orgasm well over twenty minutes but I could have loved her for an hour and still not come. After her orgasm she pushed me off and told me I had made her happy but sore. I hoped that was it for the day but she smiled and told me after a couple of hours she would be ready to do it all again. Then she gave me a smile and told me I had not come and that was not good for me so I should jerk off. With that she pulled the blanket back and propped herself up to watch. I shuddered but lay back and gripped my dick and started to rub myself thinking of Jane. Eugenia did not like this and moved and made me open my eyes and kiss her and then lick her boobs. These hung down empty into my face and their slackness was a turn off. However I managed to come even though it was not a particularly nice orgasm.

Then she replaced her robe and left telling me to relax. I was alone for ten minutes and then into the room came Merci. She smiled at me and then stripped herself naked. She was virtually completely round but her boobs flopped low but full as she smiled and got on the bed. She kissed me hard and then pushed my head onto her boobs and told me she liked some tit play to get her nice and wet. I licked one massive melon of a boob and Merci pushed my head into it so I could hardly breathe. After a couple of minutes she swapped my head to the other boobs and then I was thrust under the blanket once more. Her pussy was covered in a fine fuzz of hair and I think she must have shaved it but it had re-grown. I found her clitoris easily and licked it and her pussy and heard her start to moan and groan. It only took a few minutes until she was heaving her thighs around as she came. Then I was hauled up and she checked I was hard and pushed me into her. I found it hard to lie on her body but after a minute positioned myself with my head on one of her boobs so I sucked this as I loved her. It took her much longer to come and when she did so my head was pressed into her big boob and I could not breathe and nearly passed out as she shook underneath me. Then she pushed me off and after a minute she levered herself up and told me she was going on top. I did not object as I was used to big women ridding me but had to groaned as my dick slid up her and her weight hit me. She moved up and down her weight hammering me and then as she went faster her massive boobs flapped up and down in an alarming manner and I was worried they would hurt her so I grabbed them and rubbed them. Quickly I was excited and I had to resist coming. However it took Merci a long time to reach orgasm so as she was in the final stretch and really giving my body some hammer I came. She did not slow at all and her powerful body milked me as I sobbed underneath as she took two painful minutes to reach her own climax. Then she crashed onto me and I sobbed in pain as her weight hit me and my dick sprung painfully out of her pussy. Merci rested for a few minutes then got up and dressed.

She left me dazed and returned within five minutes with some sandwiches for my lunch and she told me to eat them up quickly and then shower as I had more pleasure to give. I did so but had nearly an hour to wait before Eugenia wearing the same robe returned. Once more she joined me in bed and after some kissing I was sent under the blanket. Twice the ugly old baggage received oral delight from my tongue and then I was pulled up and my semi hard erection was used to please her. When she left me I felt humiliated at being used by such an old woman. Within ten minutes Merci returned and used me and after her mistress she was a pleasure admittedly a large pleasure. This time after getting her off with my tongue she ravished me twice and both times she was on top. When she had her third orgasm of the session I came as well and for both of us it was a very powerful orgasm. I was alone for the rest of the afternoon dozing and reading my book. Then Eugenia returned and I knew another session of service was demanded. Again she came three times first from my tongue and then from my dick and finally from my tongue and she made me also spend nearly fifteen minutes licking her boobs. These I had to lift and hold to lick not a nice experience. Then Merci gave me some tea and then an hour later on she had me for a third time. This time it was all her on top hammering away and it took her well over an hour to have her three orgasms. I came twice with her once on her first orgasm very powerfully and then just before her third and then had to suffer as she used my exhausted body. After her I had another shower and read my book before Eugenia returned. Finally the champagne was opened and we drunk a whole bottle as she lay on the bed totally naked. She was a horrid sight as she made me lick her entire body both front and back. It was a disgusting thing to have to do and several times I was nearly sick and only got though with it by knocking back the champagne fast to get myself tipsy. Her bottom was the worse part but she loved that and afterwards she lifted her rump and made me lie and lick her off as she lay on her front. Then I had to love her before going under the blanket and giving the old woman her twelfth orgasm of the day and one that took her nearly thirty minutes to reach. I had not come so she made me lie still and she rubbed me for nearly ten minutes until I had a painful intense orgasm. The finale was me licking her hand clean and then after a snog she left me telling me to sleep. First however I had a shower to get the taste of her off me and then I did fall asleep.

It was very early the next morning when I was woken up and I found Merci was naked and in my bed. She told me she wanted me before starting work and under the blanket I went to get her off. After that she rubbed me hard and then rode me and it took her a long time to come so I was able to come with her. Then she got me breakfast but after I had eaten that Eugenia was in the room for a final session. This was for her satisfaction twice from my tongue under the blankets and then me on her. For me it was hot disgusting licking and then loving in her slack pussy while only just hard enough. Then I was allowed to shower and dress because I was going now to serve Tazi. Eugenia told me however I was excellent value as I worked out at $60 an orgasm. Merci showed me to the door where waiting for me in a fast sports car was Tazi. The young slim attractive woman gave me smile and told me she had been looking forward to getting laid by me for days as her husband may be a big man but he was shit in bed. I groaned as a jealous husband was not what I wanted and nor did I want a woman who talked about how inadequate her man was. As we drove she chatted away and I gathered she was childless and that her husband was away for the night as well. Her house was smaller than Eugenia’s but still an expensive house. As we got close she made me get down in the car so I could not be seen and drove straight into the garage. Once it was closed behind us she giggled and told me to follow her telling me we could have a great naughty day together. I have to say after serving Eugenia the sight of her was a lot more pleasant.

She took me upstairs and told me I was using the guest room but it was a nice room. It was nice with I saw an en-suite shower and like Eugenia’s room Tazi had drawn the curtains in the room. However there was enough light to see as she smiled at me and told me she really had to have me and have me right now. Then she pulled her clothing off throwing it to the ground and I also stripped. Her body was nice and slim and her boobs while quite small were full and round. She also had shaved her pussy and I saw she had large lips as she ripped her shoes and socks off rapidly. By then I was naked above the waist as Tazi launched herself on me and knocked me back onto the bed. She kissed me hard and tried to yank my trousers and pants off and managed to get them down around my knees but as I had my shoes and socks on they got stuck. Not that she cared as she groped my now erect dick telling me how large and beautiful it was. I stopped stripping and rubbed her boobs making her shudder and she pushed my head down. I ended up half on the bed and half on the floor my head stuck in her pussy trying to lick her off and also sort out my clothing mess. This was not a success to put it mildly and when finally I got my shoes off I fell off the bed and off Tazi. Not that she seemed to really notice as she was screaming and shaking. I ignored the clothing and knelt and applied my tongue back to her open wet pussy and my hands to her boobs and for a minute she sobbed and then screamed as she came. She pulled me up and into her with my trousers still around my legs. I made love to her and as I did so managed to get myself naked this took my mind off Tazi sobbing in lust underneath me so I was able to hold back as she had a second powerful orgasm. Afterwards she collapsed covered in sweat with me still on her and hard. After a couple of minutes she recovered and told me that was the best fuck she had had since her honeymoon. Then she noticed I was still hard and asked had I not had a good time I told her I had but had not come as I was unsure what she wanted to happen next. She giggled at that and told me she wanted to watch me come in her next and I was to love her and come. I moved in and out of her concentrating on the sensations of her pussy against me and she moved her hands and played with my bottom. This excited me and within a minute I had a powerful orgasm into her and as I came she grabbed my face so she could stare intensely into my eyes as I lost it.

Then she pushed me off and we both rested. Then Tazi started talking and I discovered I was not only here to love her but mainly to listen to her. She made it clear as the day went on how she had no one to talk to even though what she actually meant was listen to her. During the day and evening she talked and talked telling me all about her family, his family, her friends and everything that she felt. I listened and made the odd comment but the conversation was ninety-nine percent about her. We spent the whole day and evening in bed both of us naked and apart from showering that was where I was all the time. Tazi got up only to get us food and drink with all the food being microwavable meals. To sum up she was lonely and bored and really wanted children. Her husband was older and a very busy man whose sex drive was a lot less than she wanted and who was also quite straight laced with regards to sex. I do not like a woman talking about another man when I am with them but could not stop Tazi. Mind you sexually she was not at all experimental herself. We made love later on in the morning but only once. Again it was a was vigorous activity with me licking her and then going on top. Again she came and then made me come into her. She watched my orgasm intently smiling as I came and then afterwards kissing me and rubbing the cheeks of my bottom.

In the afternoon I gave her an all over body massage for an hour while she talked. I rubbed her back and legs for ages and then spent a lot of time on her boobs making her moan many times with delight and getting her nipples like rocks but she did not come or in fact lose the flow of her conversation. Then I massaged her thighs and all around her pussy and finally the fact I was deliberately not touching her now wet pussy stopped her talking and made her concentrate on her sexual desire and then we made love again again in a vigorous missionary and again I had to come into her. This time when after her orgasm I was getting myself off she snogged me her eyes open and looking straight at me and her fingers gripping my bottom tight. She did not however stick a finger up me just held me close. Then at about nine we did it again and this time we made love again with me on top and her sobbing and screaming with pleasure underneath but after her orgasm instead of me coming into her she got me to lie down and she gave me a blowjob. Amazingly several times while licking me she stopped to talk a very off-putting thing to do. This meant it took me well over fifteen minutes to reach a climax in her mouth and the fact she was a vigorous licker and not over careful with her teeth did not help. However I come powerfully when eventually I got there and Tazi afterwards spat my come onto a tissue with a laugh telling me she rarely swallowed and then typically she told me of at least six occasions where she had swallowed for her husband in great and very unnecessary detail. Therefore to stop listening to this I returned the compliment and went between her legs spent forty minutes on her bare pussy, thighs and boobs working her to orgasm. She took ages to get there moaning and shaking and biting the pillow and when finally I stopped teasing her and keeping her on the edge and concentrated my full attention on her tiny clit and her nipples she passed out so intense was her orgasm. But when she came around she talked for nearly two hours on her sexual feelings before finally I was allowed to sleep. Tazi slept with me and in the morning I went down on her an gave her oral pleasure before she got us a microwavable breakfast and then after that we made love climaxing with her lying after her orgasm and watching me love her to my orgasm.

No comments: