Friday, June 08, 2007

College days USA University Part six


Yuki


USA University Part six

I awoke next to Vanessa and this woke her up. She smiled and told me I was a great lover and should join a frat so she could date me. Then her active hands moved and rubbed me. I moaned but did not get hard so she went under the sheet and quickly got me hard and then mounted me and ravished me until she had come once more. Then she told me I had better go unless I fancied another day of sorority service. As my dick was red and my balls blue and empty I did not. As with some difficulty I stood and dressed and then Vanessa wrapped a gown around herself and took me downstairs. The door was being manned once more by the redhead wearing another set of revealing underwear and she let me out with a smile and both girls urged me to return and please them all again. I staggered away exhausted and aching between my legs to my room where I lay shattered on my bed.

After sometime Jane came in and asked had I had a nice time and my groan made her laugh. She made me strip and examined my balls and told me apart from being a little swollen and having a few finger marks they looked okay. The she stood and got naked and told me she had better test me out. She mounted me and ravished me beautifully for nearly an hour and twice more I had painful empty orgasms underneath her. I needed a sleep but she ordered me to get dressed and follow her, as we had to go and see Gabby. I groaned at that making her laugh but soon she had us in Gabby's office. I was allowed to sit as they talked and Gabby made me fill in a form all about my experiences with Kappa Sigma Tau. Then Gabby read it and questioned me. I answered as best I could making both women smile. At the end I told Gabby that sororities were killing for a guy and I wanted to avoid them. Gabby laughed and told me they were getting tougher on a guy. However she added the first few weeks were the worse as most the them had hell time and afterwards things settled down a little even though she said she was noticing more and more how sororities trapped boys thoughout the year. Then she gave me a smile and told me my reports even though I was a male and therefore unable to write properly were invaluable to her understanding of how clitoral power was being harnessed by the sororities. She smiled again and told me she was hoping to use me to help her researches both during my diploma and also during my doctorate. I groaned at that and Jane giggled and told me I loved being ravished and raped by a house of women. Gabby agreed telling me that as a new man the thought of serving such clitoral energy was my reason for being. I groaned at that rubbish and told her a few were okay but not a sorority full. She smiled and told me that was just temporary physical discomfort and I had to see the clitoral control it meant as higher. I groaned again and both laughed and then Gabby told me there were far worse groups of women to serve than sororities as I was going to find out.

I did not have time to ask as Yuki came in and Gabby smiled and said excellent and suggested we went and had some food. She drove us again to her house where she changed and then to another seafood restaurant for the meal the women virtually ignored me as Gabby talked about feminism. Yuki seemed fascinated while I thought Jane frequently seemed unconvinced. As the meal finished Yuki lent forward and dropped her hand onto my groin and gave it a strong squeeze and told me it must be odd to have to sit and listen to my superiors talking but I should get used to it. Then Gabby told us we should be off if we wanted to have time for some fun games and also get some sleep. This worried me as we drove back to her house. When we got inside Gabby went off and when she returned I shuddered in horror. She had in one hand three strap on’s and in the other some female underwear. She told me this was my last official forfeit but I still needed educating. I nodded at that and she told me to get naked and changed. I stripped and then was forced to put on a pair of thigh length tights and a padded bra. On top of that I placed a very lacy waist length dressing gown before I was handed some knickers. These puzzled me until I saw that they had a hole cut in the back. I put them on and Yuki approached me and adjusted the hole and then made me pull my dick up in the knickers. Then I was made to sit while Yuki made me up. As she was doing so Jane and Gabby had removed their trousers and knickers and placed the dildo's on themselves. Then Yuki did the same and Gabby told me to follow her and all of us went upstairs and into a bedroom. Once there Gabby told me that tonight I was going to experience how sex was for women under the control of machos. I shuddered at that as she told me I got raped and used until all three of them were totally happy without any of them caring how I felt.

Jane smiled and told me to imagine I was relaxing when three drunken sex maniacs entered the room and abused me. I groaned as the women laughed and them Gabby moved forward. She looked very odd, as she was dressed from the waist up but underneath that she was naked with a large white dildo jutting out. She told me to get on my knees and lick the dildo and I did so making all three smile as I got busy. Then Yuki approached and I had to lick her pink dildo. To my horror hers was much thicker and had rough lumps covering its surface. In short it was a weapon designed to hurt. Then I licked Jane's dildo and this time she was wearing a slim smooth red one. As soon as all three women had amused themselves by making me knell and humiliatingly lick their dildos I was ordered to lie on the bed. Then I moaned as Gabby approached me and the other two grabbed my legs and pulled them over my head. Gabby positioned her dildo and then I screamed as without any real finesse she forced it up me. Then she raped me as the girls watched. It really hurt but my dick was rock hard in the now over tight knickers as Gabby had me. It took her sometime to get a real rhythm going and by then the two girls were lying one on either side of me trapping my legs over my head. Jane moved forward and kissed me and then Yuki ripped the gown open and suddenly seized one of my nipples in her teeth and bit and sucked it in a very painful manner. Finally Gabby moaned and came on her end of the dildo and I had a few moments relief as it was pulled out. Then Gabby replaced Yuki and my nipple was given some rest. However I groaned as Yuki leered at me and then screamed in real pain as she raped me. Her dildo was as bad as I feared as she rammed my bottom. The dildo pulled and tugged and the lumps really hurt me as savagely she raped me. However suddenly I felt the pain move to my balls and I had a really horrid orgasm as Yuki powered on. After that the pain was even worse but luckily my sobs turned the savage girl on and she came loudly on me. Quickly she was replaced by Jane who raped me gently compared to the other two. It took sometime for Jane to come I hope because she knew I was suffering. Not that Gabby cared as after Jane once more she raped me and this time it was her who forced me in to a woeful orgasm. Then I screamed and begged as Yuki did real damage with her dildo before it was Jane's turn again. By then I was too shattered to really complain. I was covered in sweat from the pain and my dick was a solid trapped rod. Then after Jane I was held firm as all three took me for a third time and by then even the most brutal rotating rape of Yuki could only make me sob.

After that they let me flop back exhausted as they laughed and then Gabby removed her strap-on and mounted me and told me after such lovely sex she wanted my tongue to smooth her creases. I groaned as she basically rode my face only really aware of the pain from my bottom. Then Jane suggested we had a shower and I was pulled into a bathroom and stripped and flung under a shower where a naked Jane and Yuki got in. I was pushed to my knees and my tongue was forced to lick Yuki off. Her pussy was covered in a fine fuzz of black hair and her clitoris was very hard to find. It also took a long time to satisfy her with my tongue as I knelt in the water. For me the worse thing was that the warm water went up my distended bottom and really made me ache. Finally Yuki came and it then did not take me long to satisfy Jane. Then I was pulled out and flung back on the bed and the women stood around laughing at me as I lay too shocked to move. Then Gabby patted me on the head and told me I had been a good boy and could have a rest as the ladies were going to get a nice drink and talk about important things. I groaned as they left me and then quickly passed out as the events of the last two days caught up with me.

I awoke the next morning to find a naked Jane in bed with me. I went to the bathroom and that was not a pleasant experience and then showered and returned to the bed to find Jane awake. She smiled and asked me how I felt and told me she had checked and I would be okay by tonight. Then she made me lie on my back and she licked me hard and then made gentle love to me. She came twice on me and was working towards her third when suddenly we heard Gabby speak. She said that watching a woman control a man was lovely and I looked over and saw her dressed and smiling at the sight of a naked Jane riding me. Jane seemed a little put off I think wondering how long Gabby had been watching. In fact she pulled off and told Gabby she had finished seriously screwing me. Gabby smiled and walked over and got on the bed and pushed my head under her skirt. She did not have on any knickers so I was able to lick her slightly puffy pussy until she came. By then Jane had got breakfast and we ate it with the women dressed and me naked. Afterwards Gabby made me fill in a form about last night and then once more she read it to me and inserted a load of clitoral nonsense. I was still sore so I was pleased when after that she drove us back to the campus. We rested the morning together and then in the afternoon we watched a university baseball game. I did not really understand it but knew I was feeling a lot better as the sight of the cheerleaders dancing and flashing their knickers was a turn on. In fact as always after a lot of sex and a very short rest I feel very randy even though I may still be sore. After the game we returned to my room and made love and I came with Jane's first orgasm and as all she wanted was one that was that. Then we went and had a few drinks and a bite to eat before I walked her home to her room.

I was feeling quite good as I walked home passed the female accommodation and the sororities. I was walking though a wooded bit when suddenly to my complete amazement I saw two girls standing under a tree totally naked. They saw I had seen them and one beckoned me over. Now I should have walked straight past but I was feeling randy again and knew it was some sort of game. Therefore I went over and said something about them getting cold. Both were slim with short hair and nice sized full and high boobs. I guessed they were cold because of their erect nipples but actually I think they were excited by the dare they were doing. One smiled and told me I could warm them up and then both seized my arms and I was pulled rapidly between the trees. In a clearing on the other side I saw six more girls sitting on blankets and totally naked like my captors. I had not struggled because it had happened so fast and quickly four of the girls jumped up and grabbed me. The first girl smiled and asked did I like oral sex and when I said yes all laughed. She told me she meant to give it not receive it as the girls manipulated me onto the blankets. She smiled and told me all I had to do was lie nice and still and rub their boobs and give them head as they sat on my face and when all eight had come I could go. I asked what was in it for me and another said the knowledge I had got eight girls off. Then they pushed me on the blanket fully and then three of them naked sat on top of me and one of them said if I did not they were going to each give me six good kicks and guess where the target was. I moaned, as I did not fancy having my balls kicked so I agreed.

Quickly the first girl wiggled up to my mouth. She was slim and her pussy was hairy with large vaginal lips and worryingly her pussy was wet and had obviously been recently licked. I gasped as she wiggled herself on to my face fully and placed my hands on a pert pair of boobs. I massaged them aware of three more girls naked sitting on my body and pinning me completely with their body weight to the ground. The girl wiggled and moaned on me as I licked her and soon her juices filled my mouth as she got excited. She moaned to the others that I was good and the best yet and then drove her pussy deep into my open mouth and I sucked and licked as she shook with orgasm. She pulled herself off me and I saw that the other girls were either siting on me or keeping watch. Then the girls moved up one and I felt another get onto my legs. The next girl was much chunkier with bigger fuller and softer boobs. Like the first girl her pussy had obviously just been licked but I just got going on her. She took a little longer to get excited but when she got excited she rocked and wiggled and grabbed my hair hard to hold me tight against her. In fact what with the weight of the other girls and her roughness I could hardly do anything but she got herself vigorously off on my face anyhow. She was quickly off and the next girl was a tiny skinny thing with small boobs and little pubic hair. In fact from the feel of her I wondered if she was seriously underage but of course as she was university student I knew she must not be. She wiggled and moaned and produced quite a lot of juice that went up my nose in a very uncomfortable manner. She came with a grunt of pleasure and told the girls I was the best so far and got off me. If she had been light the next girl was massive at least three times her weight with a large very hairy pussy and big melons of boobs. I licked away suffocating underneath her weight and pussy as she moaned on top of me. Luckily for me it did not take the large girl long to sob on orgasm and the relief when she got off was great as the overall weight of the girls on me dropped noticeably.

I needed a rest but the girls just laughed as I demanded one and the next one wiggled up and grabbed my hair and told me to get busy as hearing her friends get off had got her wet already. She plonked her hairy pussy onto my face and placed my hands on her big soft boobs. She was not joking as her pussy was gaping and sodden as I licked it and in less than a minute the girl moaned in orgasmic delight on me. The next girl was another tiny one with virtually no boobs who wiggled and moaned on me for quite a long time before I managed to get her off. The seventh girl was the only one to have trimmed her pubes and she had large boobs and a curvy body and moaned and groaned quite loudly as quickly she reached a peak on me. The eighth girl was slim and had nice high boobs with massive erect nipples. Her pussy was hairy and her clitoris large as I licked away and quickly to my relief got her off. The girls still had me pinned down with three of them on me and for a minute I was worried they were going to demand seconds. However what they wanted was worse as the girls pulled me up and told me I was the best. This was not good news I gathered as they pulled me to a tree and quickly had me tied to the tree. Then the large girl gave my groin a pinch and told me as the best I got to wait a bit and then they would get the sorority big girls to have a go on me and if they thought I was good I got to spend a couple of days introducing my tongue to the whole sorority. She then laughed and told the girls my dick was like a steel rod and another laughed and said that was nice as it was good to have your pussy appreciated. The large girl laughed and told me to relax, as I was not going to come with them at all. Another girl the rough one told me that three days of giving head should give me really cute blue balls and one of the tiny girls said if I failed to give head they would be blue anyway and with that the girls all still naked left me tied and trapped.

I was very unhappy as I did not want this but the girls had tied me using two bras to pin me. I struggled and pulled against the tree and shouted a couple of times but could not free myself. After a few minutes suddenly I saw two people walk towards me. I groaned a little as both were female and they got close and smiled at me. They asked was I okay and I told them I was tied making both laugh. Then one looked at the bras and asked was it girls. I told them it was and told them about the sorority girls tying me after making me give head. The girls called them bitches and asked was I a frat boy. My negative answer pleased them even though I did wonder why they had not noticed my accent. They told me they should let me go as they hated the stuck up sorority girls but as a man I must want it. I assured them I did not and then one suggested as the girls had left the blankets and I was cute they should untie me and we should have fun on the blankets. I decided a short session with these two was much better than several days as a sorority suck toy and agreed. Giggling the two of them tried to get the bras off and it took them sometime. I wondered why until I had a close up of one of the girl's faces and I realised from her wide eyes she and her friend were well stoned. They got me free with the bras still tied to my arms and one moved towards the blankets and went to sit down. I pointed out the girls would be back and suggested we went off somewhere more private. The girl bent down and picked up one of the blankets and nearly fell over as she did so. Her friend grabbed me and then the second girl grabbed my other arm and they steered me off even though neither could really walk. I wanted to go a long way but neither girl seemed capable and after maybe twenty metres they flung the blanket down between some bushes and told me to get comfortable. I sat down and gasped as both girls pulled off their T-shirts. Neither had on bras and both had big boobs. They asked my name and told me theirs, as they stood topless and swaying. The girl with the larger boobs was called Charissa. She was a buxom girl with long hair and the other girl whose name was Jessie was shorter with smaller boobs but plumper than Charissa.

Charissa smiled and suggested I got naked and relaxed as they knew they could get laid for ages so mellow were they. I stripped sitting as they stood and managed to get their jeans off even though this caused Charissa to fall over. Soon I was naked and they were next to me in just their knickers. Charissa grabbed me and kissed me and I felt Jessie rub my bottom and then placed a hand between my legs and grab my erection. I moaned at her rough touch and also how her hand squashed my balls as she grabbed. However I moved a little and rubbed the full boobs of Charissa. This seemed to get her excited and quickly she grabbed one of my hands and pushed it onto her knickers. Then Jessie moved me around letting go of my dick and pulled me off Charissa and kissed me hard. I rubbed her boobs as both girls grabbed my erection. After all the forced head I was excited and Charissa broke off rubbing me and told me I needed to relax as we had plenty of time to screw. Jessie laughed and swayed up and ripped her knickers off tearing them so they hung on one leg and told me to lick her off and get her ready for my dick. I gasped as she hammered onto my face and as she did so Charissa grabbed my hands and placed one on her boobs and the other in her knickers. I licked Jessie finding her pussy hairy and musky and surprisingly dry. However after about five minutes it suddenly got wet as she moaned in orgasm. Quickly Charissa pushed her off and by now she had removed her knickers. She got on my face as Jessie moved and took my dick into her tight wet passage and rode me. I licked off Charissa as Jessie ravished me with me trying not to come. I managed to get Charissa moaning in orgasm and that was too much and I came luckily for me just as Jessie reached a peak as well.

We collapsed and as Charissa got off my face I heard to my immense worry the sound of girls swearing. I realised that the sorority girls had returned to get me and found I had escaped and were cursing and hunting for me. Then I heard the large girl shout that she had heard a girl coming so I must be close so they were to spread out and hunt for me. I moaned and whispered for the girls to be quiet but Charissa had other ideas and was moving and I gasped as into her hot mouth I went. Quickly she got me hard and then she mounted me and rode me. Her tight pussy grated my post orgasmic dick but I could not resist particularly when Jessie forced me to suck her nipples. I could hear the sorority girls hunting for us as Charissa rode me and I knew we were in trouble. Then very quickly but quite powerfully Charissa came on me screaming as she did so. I shuddered, as I knew the girls would find us. Charissa got off and Jessie let go of my head and moved to mount me and as she did so a dozen of the sorority girls piled into the clearing.

Charissa moved up and told them to sod off. However the sorority girls that were now all dressed glared and one of them I think the first girl who I had given head to told the girls it was me the sorority suck toy. Charissa told them to sod off as I was with them. Another of the sorority girls pointed out the bras still tied to my arms and said they were sorority bras and I was their property. I wiggled around and found my clothes as the girls stood and glared at each other. Then one of the sorority girls pointed out they outnumbers the other girls so I was theirs. Charissa told her to come and get me then and a general round of swearing commenced. Then suddenly Charissa charged and grabbed two of the sorority girls and slammed them together. Then she seized and other of the girls by their hair and pulled her around making the girl scream. Instantly one of the sorority girls had jumped Charissa grabbing her hair and then Charissa screamed as another of the girls punched her savagely on her left boob. Charissa bit the arm of the girl holding her hair and she fell off and then she turned and received another thump right on her boob as she grabbed the girl and both fell over screaming and swearing. I had my clothes in my arms and was up and ready as I saw Jessie grabbed by one of the sorority girls and pulled over. Then I saw the large girl charge me. I went to move but Jessie stuck a leg out and this girl took a massive tumble over it right into the prickly bush we were next too screaming as the prickles stuck to her. That was all the warning I needed and off and I shot off leaving the girls to carry on fighting. It was not easy to run naked but the sorority girls were split into two camps. Some were fighting Charissa and Jessie while the others tried to catch me. I got ahead and then slipped between some trees and hide as four of the girls shot past. Then I dressed as quickly as I could not helped by the bras tied to my arms and hearing the swearing going on and Charissa screaming at the top of her voice.

I was about to move out when suddenly four touches came towards me. Quickly I hide again and saw college four policemen going past at speed towards the fight. Then there was a lot of male shouting as I hide carefully and I could hear girls talking and crying. After maybe five minutes the torches returned. This time between them the police had six of the sorority girls and the two other girls. Charissa had a battered look with a clump of hair missing and a black eye while three of the sorority girls looked worse with one holding a bleeding arm. Jessie looked dishevelled and had a scratch mark all down her face while the large sorority girl looked in a real state and like several others she was crying but in her case she was covered in red marks from the prickles. The college police urged the girls on telling them they would sort it all out in the station. I waited another five minutes until all was quiet and then sneaked out and walked home thinking I had been lucky. The only bad thing was when I was unlocking my door one of the bras came loose and hung down and was seen by a couple more of the guys on my corridor who gave me odd looks and I knew my reputation as a sexual pervert was well established. Not that I minded as I hardly spoke to any of them. However I had to use scissors to cut the bras off me and they left painful marks on my skin but apart from that I felt alright.

Later I of course I had to tell Gabby all about it and she told me that the college polices policy was to keep well away from sorority boy breaking activities but to investigate violence quickly. As for the fall out the next week I read in the usually very dull college paper a report from the university students’ court. This was a weird institute designed to investigate complaints about poor behaviour. However it had little power over the students but did regulate a lot of sorority and frat behaviour. It reported that following an incident in the park six students had been severely reprimanded for violent behaviour and two reprimanded for indecent behaviour. In addition it announced that Beta Phi sorority had been banned from all events serving alcohol for a term and warned on its future behaviour. No names were mentioned but I knew that as Charissa and Jessie had been naked when arrested they had to have been done for indecency while the sorority girls had suffered worse punishments for their violent attack even though Charissa had started the violence.

No comments: