Wednesday, June 27, 2007

College days USA University Part twelve


USA University Part twelve

While Tazi’s talking was by then getting on my nerves lying in bed with an undemanding, pretty and very grateful girl was pleasant particularly as I knew I was due to serve Gloria and an ominously named open house. After Gloria had masturbated me twice in the church service the thought of a day as the plaything of her and her friends did not appeal. However Tazi got me to dress and then hide in her car and then she drove me to Gloria’s house. This was a small and dirty house compared to the other women’s houses. Gloria was waiting for me and thanked Tazi for looking after me and told her she hoped I still had a lot of energy. Tazi assured her I did and I was wonderful and Gloria laughed and told her by the end of the day I was be a damp rag of a man. Tazi gave me a kiss on the cheek and thanked me for a wonderful day and then the chatterbox left me to Gloria.

Gloria pulled me into her house and told me for the morning and afternoon I had lots of ladies to please but told me to keep some come back because in the evening she was holding a ladies card party and I was going to star in that as well. I groaned as she pulled me up the stairs and into a bedroom and told me to strip as she wanted to have me first. She watched me get naked groping my body as it was exposed. Then with a leer she got naked as well and she exposed her saggy boobs and cupped them at me and told me she loved having them kissed. Then she waddled over her flesh rippling and gripped me by the balls and told me she had paid a lot for the day’s entertainment and she was expecting value for money from me. I groaned at that and she laughed and tightened her grip on my balls telling me if I was not a good boy then she knew some tricks a woman could do to a guys nuts to amuse the ladies and my groan as I remembered her squeezing them in the church made her laugh. She then stroked my shaft getting me hard and told me if I could keep it up and lick where the ladies wanted and use my nice fingers then my dangly bits should be safe from some bad karma. She then told me to rub her boobs and I cupped them feeling how saggy they were and rubbed them. They may have been saggy but Gloria obviously enjoyed my fingers on them. Gloria told me to kiss them and I moved and did as she wanted for several minutes making her moan and her fingers rub my now erect dick harder. Then she told me to get on the bed and we would have fun. She loomed over me and her boob dropped into my mouth and I licked away at it and as I did she fisted me. Then she levered herself up and onto me and pushed my dick into her pussy groaning as she did so. She was quite wet as her weight forced me up her and then she started to hammer away on me her boobs flapping like sacks in a wind. I grabbed them and rubbed them eager to get Gloria off as soon as possible. It did not take her long to groan in orgasm on me but she wanted more and she wiggled up and onto my face suffered under her weight as she used my mouth for her pleasure. It took her longer to reach climax but when she did I was forced by her weight to swallow her juices to get any clean air as her massive thighs gripped my head.

Gloria got off me and smiled and asked had I liked her handiwork in the church and when I groaned she laughed. She told me she wanted me to come again and to let her get me off and to let her see what she was up to with my groin. Her touch was experienced but rough but I relaxed and let her rub me to a moaning orgasm slightly playing up the intensity of it as I came to excite her more. I quickly wished I had not done this because she flung a massive leg over me and rammed me still dripping come into her pussy. I screamed as her pussy grated my very sensitive dick but this just made her laugh and she ravished me brutally using her weight to leave me powerless underneath her bulk. I groaned and begged her to be gentle as laughing like a mad woman she used me until she had a powerful orgasm just as the pain from my sensitive dick was fading a little. She pulled off me but if I thought the massive woman was finished I was wrong as she ordered me to get between her thighs and get her off telling me to rub her breasts as I did so. I groaned but moved down and between her thighs and was soon doing what she requested. Gloria moaned as I licked her and after ten long minutes she started to flex her hips in time to my licking. However after five more minutes she had not come so she ordered me to move up and fuck her. I did so pleased I was still erect and was soon on her plump body loving her and rubbing her boobs. Gloria slipped a hand between our bodies and used it to rub her clitoris and after another five minute she had a very strong orgasm. That seemed to satisfy her because she pushed me off and told me as she was a nice lady she would let me wait to come adding the ladies would be here soon for their turns on me but that she had booked another session with me during the day.

She got up and was dressing when we both heard the door bell and Gloria turned and laughed at me and told me the first lady was here a little early and then laughed and told me to remember to keep some come back for the evening but also to keep my knob up for the girls. I lay back already worried as after Tazi earlier and then Gloria I was virtually satisfied and the idea of a day of gigolo service followed by some hideous female party made me want to cry. After a few minutes into the room walked Stacie who smiled and told me she had been looking forward all week to having me again. As she spoke she stripped and was soon naked on the bed with me. She pulled me into her large floppy boobs and I kissed those making her moan. In less than a minute she pulled my tongue onto the other boob and then in another thirty seconds pushed me down between her thighs. I licked her pussy noticing that her pubic hair was already starting to grow back and thinking it must itch. Not that Stacie cared about that as she moaned to a loud orgasm. As soon as her orgasmic tremors had faded I was pulled up and into her slack pussy and urged me to come with her. After Gloria she felt nice if a little loose for perfection. It took her sometime to get to climax and by then I was ready as well so unloaded in time with her and we both moaned out loud as we lost it. Afterwards Stacie went and got both of us a beer and told me I had my next lady waiting already. Then Stacie giggled and told me she was not finished with me yet particularly as she was not going to my party as she had the children. She then dripped some beer onto her boobs so I licked it off and for several minutes licked both her boobs all over. Then she lay back as between her thighs I went again and I tongued her to a powerful orgasm. By then my dick had recovered as Stacie rubbed me hard and then for a minute took me into her mouth and teased me. However she did not make me come as she said I had another lady to please and after some more teasing and kissing she left me.

I was given no rest before the door opened and in came my next lady. She was a large middle aged woman who told me her name was Kimberly. She smiled and told me she was glad I was still hard as she had not had sex for over a month as her husband was an impotent bastard and as she spoke she got naked. As I looked at her obese body and her low boobs and big bottom I wondered if it was because he did not fancy her any more. She clambered on the bed and kissed me hard and then pushed my head onto her boobs. They were plump and actually full if soft and tasted of soap to my delight as it meant she had washed herself before coming to me. She moaned and told me that was beautiful and then flopped onto her back and steered me between her massive thighs. Her pussy was covered in thick unkempt pubic hair and again tasted of soap as I started to lick her. It took me several minutes to find her clitoris among the hair and fat but when I did she started to moan and after a few minutes of careful attention she came. She laughed and pulled me up and told me Gloria had been telling me the truth about how good in bed I was. Her hands found my dick and rubbed it then with a giggle she told me to get on my back. She got on me and told me her husband had not let her go on top for over ten years. She slid me into her gaping pussy and then moved on me telling me she hoped she remembered how to ride a man but it must be be riding a bike and you never forgot. I groaned at that as she used me as a couple of times she bent my shaft with her gigantic pussy. Then she started to go faster and faster and her face turned a bright red colour as she got hot and sweat covered her body and dripped onto me. She started to moan with her mouth open as if she was in pain and then screamed as she came. Then she stopped and smiled down at me and told me being on top made you come really well. She giggled down at me and told me to relax because in a minute we could do it again and this time I could come if I wanted. She then saw the beers by the bed and wiggled over making me moan as she bent my dick and got a can of beer she opened the can and drunk most of it and then gave me a swig and then lent forward and splashed some on her boobs and had me lick them clean. Hanging down they seemed massive as I licked them tasting not just the beer but also the sweat that stained them. After a few minutes Kimberley started to move on me and for about five minutes I managed to lick her boobs as she rode me. However as she got more and more excited she moved up and started to hammer away at me and as she did so her boobs shook and sweat splashed off them and onto me. Again she started to moan and then her moans seemed to turn into screams as she came. She collapsed onto me knocking the air out of me and bending my dick very badly making me scream as well. I think Kimberley thought I had come as she groaned again and asked had I enjoyed myself. I decided not to tell her I had not and told her I had enjoyed being ridden by her making her laugh. She got off me and told me she was going to have a shower and then told me she would see me later at the party.

After Kimberley had left I was able to finish the beer. However I did not have much more time because the door opened and another middle aged woman came in. She was plump big bottom with a mass of fuzzy blonde hair and I remembered her from the church service. She smiled and told me her name was Silvia. She removed her skirt and her top and then dressed in a red lacy bra massive that showed her big boobs off well and a large thong. She gently grabbed my dick and smiled at me and told me it looked nice as I went fully erect in her hand. Silvia smiled and told me to kiss her so I moved up and did so. We snogged for a couple of minutes and then felt her let go of my dick and I felt her unclip her bra. I moved my hands and gently pulled the bra off her boobs and then rubbed them finding them large and soft and very smooth. Silvia moaned at that but kept me fixed to her face as she snogged me. Her hands returned to my groin and after a couple of minutes I dropped one hand down and slipped it into her thong and rubbed her pussy finding it had been trimmed short and she had thick vaginal lips and an easy to find clitoris. I excited her for several minutes and then suddenly she flopped back and pushed my head down to her pussy and with one hand she ripped the thong off. She held her head against her pussy as I licked her and moved my other hand back to her boobs. Silvia groaned in excitement and her pussy started to get very wet and I had to swallow as she moaned to a powerful orgasm. She pulled me up and told me that that was very nice and then she kissed me and broke off to tell me I tasted like a girl and then resumed kissing me. As she did so her hand returned to my dick so I resumed rubbing her boobs. We kissed for over five minutes before Silvia pulled me onto her body. I slipped into her pussy making her moan and then started to love her and we continued kissing as we did so. After several minutes I felt my excitement rise and had to fight orgasm for over five minutes until finally Silvia came and I was able to join her in orgasm. Silvia carried on kissing me after the orgasm and then wiggled me out. I had stopped rubbing her boobs but she placed them back and I knew she wanted more. Indeed after another five minutes of kissing she pushed me between her thighs and I knew she wanted oral pleasure. Her pussy was wet and sticky as I set to work to please her and again she placed my hands on her full soft boobs as slowly I worked away. It took Silvia a long time to have her third orgasm and by then my mouth was starting to hurt as I had been pleasuring women all morning. Afterwards Silvia kissed me for sometime and then left me.

Quickly Gloria returned and stripped and groped and rubbed me hard and as she made me lick her saggy boobs and after Silvia’s full boobs I did not enjoy the experience. Not that Gloria cared as I was pushed between her thighs to give her oral pleasure and then she mounted me and ravished my sore dick. Luckily for me after that she allowed me to eat some food and then even better to have a shower all to soon my rest time was over and as I dried myself another woman lumbered in. She was older I suspect at least fifty and massive. Her flesh sagged as she got naked and I saw that while her hair was dark her pubes seemed to have gone grey. She did not tell me her name and in fact she was very rude and demanding. She lay like a whale on the bed and had me rub and lick her disgusting body before making me give her oral pleasure. However to my relief that was all she wanted apart from making me help her to dress her grim frame. The next woman was a blonde round woman who bulged all over but had gigantic full boobs called Moira. She was for a very large lady also very active and kissed me hard before bouncing around with me and using my hands and mouth all over her massive body. Finally she knelt and for a few minutes I loved her from behind finding the sight of her gargantuan white bottom unexciting. However worse was to occur because she decided to ride me and I was forced to lie and let her have me moaning under her weight. Moira took sometime to come but carried on and quickly had an even stronger second orgasm on me. She then decided I should come even though I wanted to save my strength as I knew I had a lot of loving to give. Moira found this funny and laughed at me but made me lie as into her hot mouth I went. After a minute she broke off and told me she was going to have a bet with me. She would lick me for five more minutes and if I did not come I got to save myself for another lady but if I did not only did I get my balls emptied but I had to do two kinky things with her one now and one at the party. I groaned but had no choice as she resumed licking me. I was sure I could survive but after three minutes I felt my balls tighten as she was a good licker and in less than a minute I had a painfully intense orgasm and knew for me sexual pleasure was now finished for the day. My sexual services were not as Moira had spat my come onto her boobs and she made me clean these for her. If that was bad she then announced as my first forfeit I was to spend at least ten minutes licking her anus and worse she was going on top while I did it. I groaned as she queened me her weight and size meaning I could not breathe. I felt sick as her bottom smelt bad and as she wiggled on me I thought I would pass out as my nose got trapped between her gigantic bottom cheeks. However she lifted herself and desperately I licked her massive bottom. It took me well over fifteen minutes to lick it all to her satisfaction and particularly to go deep in her with my tongue. This she made worse by prising her cheeks apart to allow me access. By the time I was finished I was sure I would be sick but of course Moira was excited. As I had been licking her she had fisted me several times and now still facing away she forced my tender dick into her pussy and had me again. I lay dazed shuddering at the sight of her massive white wet bottom wobbling up and down as she ravished me to what I was pleased to find was a fast orgasm.

She left me broken on the bed and I managed to clean my mouth with a beer before the next lady entered the room. I had spoke to Wilma before but was surprised to see her as she had been with her husband and four children. She was I think in her thirties plain and slim with virtually no boobs. After so many fat women that was nice but she was a rough and dismissive lover. She made me lick her boobs such as they were and then her bottom but luckily only the cheeks before making me rub her feet and then kiss them. Then I had to lick her thighs before finally doing her hairy pussy until she came. Then she turned over and made me lick her bottom again and her back she then played with my dick for a few minutes and then had me lick her now sweaty armpits and then her boobs and stomach and all the time she idly rubbed me. Then she made me lick her off again. Next she had me lie on my back and she got on me and placed my dick in her pussy. However she told me not to move and to close my eyes. She sat on my dick rubbing herself off and occasionally wiggling on me but did not really ride me. After her third orgasm she again had me lick her bottom and then left telling me I was an okay toy boy. While she had been the lightest she made me feel totally used and I did not like that.

The next woman was large middle aged and hairy but told me nothing about herself as she made me give her oral pleasure twice. The next woman was very obese but younger I think with red hair including her pubes who stripped and told me her name was Gayle and she was divorced so did not get screwed enough. She got on the bed with me and we snogged and rubbed each other until she was excited and then down on her I went. She did not come on my tongue but pulled me up and into her to finish her off with my dick. She then amused herself with my dick using her hands, mouth and boobs to tease me but then made me lick her excited and then love her to orgasm. The next woman was middle aged and plump with full boobs and quite pretty called Fay. I gathered she was married and I think that was why she did not get fully naked but instead stayed dressed apart from her knickers and shirt. She sat on the bed and had me kneel and satisfy her and then she played with me and then took her bra off and placed my dick between her boobs and rubbed me and to my surprise I had a painful orgasm. This amused her so she made me lick her boobs clean and then go back underneath her skirt.

The return of Moira made me groan and she got on me and savagely ravished my sore wooden dick and then announced I had to do my second forfeit. This was to lick her entire body from top to bottom while masturbating and to come on her bottom. I could do the licking but no way could I come so I had to pretend to orgasm and rub my dick into her massive bottom cheeks as I did so. Afterwards she had me on my back facing away and with me rubbing her bottom as she ravished me. Then Kimberley returned and took her pleasure from me for a second time and after her Gloria used me in her case for a third time. Then a blonde hard looking middle aged woman had me. She made me lick her off then she rode me and then once more I gave her oral pleasure.

By now I was exhausted and hardly able to stay awake. However I still had the humiliation of the party to survive and Gloria and, Kimberley and Moira came and grabbed me and pulled me downstairs. Waiting was the hard faced blonde woman and three more women. I was passed around and savagely groped and then Gloria told me as I had served as a man all day this evening I got to be a girl. They then produced female clothing and makeup and made me stand while I was transformed. The first thing the harridans did was paint my bottom and balls and stick feathers in my pubes. Then I sobbed as clip on earrings were attached to my nipple and balls followed by make up and then suspenders and a see though gown. The finale was a pair of just big enough stiletto shoes. Dressed like this was nearly two hours the women made me wait on them. As I did so all were free with their hands and several times I was made to knell and kiss them to orgasm as they got more and more drunk. However just when I thought this was as bad as it could get in my exhausted stupor Gloria told me it was time for my gang rape. I begged as she got a sort of padded bench thing on wheels. The women grabbed me and I was tied to it and then Gloria produced some gynaecological straps and my legs were forced up and into them. Then I begged as the women produced several strap-on’s and laughing they got naked and ready to abuse me and as this was going on Kimberley was oiling up my bottom. Then Gloria approached and rammed a see though strap-on up me and raped me. I screamed as she had me and then Kimberley pointed out my dick was rock hard. Kimberley got on the couch and stuffed me into her and urged Gloria to ram it in hard to get her off. I think they were all drunk as the hard faced blonde climbed on as well and ordered me to suck her off telling me if I did not she would castrate me. For well over two hours I suffered. The women took turns to rape me and while I was raped another rode my dick and usually I had a third on my face even though sometimes instead I had to kiss boobs or even worse and in particular from the anal Moira bottoms. I had five empty orgasms but the strap-ons kept me hard but eventually even though I was in pain I passed out. Not that that saved me because I am sure I was raped for at least another hour by the remaining women. I came around to find I was in a freezing shower and smiling at me were a drunk Gloria and Kimberley. They washed me and told me my bottom would hurt for a couple of days but I was okay and then took me to bed. Somehow they got me erect and then both took turns to ravish me for at least an hour but I have to say I was barely aware of them doing me.

I woke the next day alone and felt my bottom was on fire and my dick felt burnt from the orgy. However a shower while painful showed I was not bleeding so while I was stretched anally I would survive. The appearance of Gloria made me want to cry but she made me please her and then I had to satisfy a hung-over Kimberley with my tongue before Gloria enjoyed a final session of oral pleasure from me. The women then drove me to Rev Sandra Sand’s house and I was pleased to find her dressed as a priest and working. In fact for two hours I was allowed to sit exhausted and in anal pain in a seat while she dealt with various visitors and I assume they thought I was some sort of community project. However at lunchtime she was finished and she turned to me and told me we had the rest of the day together. She made me follow her upstairs telling me it was a shame Gloria had burnt my lust away as she was feeling amazingly randy but she was sure she could get me back into action. We went into her bedroom and she watched me strip and get on the bed and then she to got naked. She was very fat but her boobs while they hung down were massive and fat full. She also had an amazing amount of black pubic hair as she approached me. Then she got hold of my dick and instantly I got erect in her warm hand moaning as after the orgy from Gloria even her gentle touch hurt me. I think she assumed it was excitement because she smiled and told me I was feeling ready for love and then she kissed me and wiggled on top and pushed me into her pussy. I lay back and let her ride me and was amazed by how good she was as she slid up and down me. She was heavy but she certainly knew how to be on top and when after quite a long time she came I lost it as well. It was a strange orgasm because my body ached but obviously my balls had refilled so it was powerful as well as painful. However that was all I really wanted but of course for Sandra it was just the start. However she rested next to me for a few minutes before initiating the second session. This time she started by making me lick her big boobs and then her amazingly hairy pussy. After our lovemaking it was wet and sticky as I cleaned it and got her excited. However when she was ready she pushed me onto my back and rode me again telling me she always came best when she did a man from on top. Afterwards she licked my erection and then told me to stand and got some baby oil and placed it between her boobs and told me she always enjoyed finishing a guy off between her boobs. I was tired but let her do me and it felt lovely between the boob’s soft oiled surface and I had a very powerful orgasm. She let me crash on the bed and left me dazed as she got up. She returned with some lunch and we ate together. Then she wanted more sex so rubbed me and quickly I was hard. Then I licked her now dirty boobs, then her pussy and then she got on me and ravished me. I did not want to come and she told me I could wait.

She then put on a gown and went and sat at a bed side table where she made phone calls and wrote tomorrow’s sermon. On the phone she was the sensible preacher however after thirty minutes between calls she returned to the bed. She rubbed me back to full erection and then climbed on me and presented her pussy for a few licks and then ravished me. Again I did not come and she smiled and left me tired but hard on the bed and made a few more phone calls. After another thirty minutes she returned to the bed undid her gown and got on me and ravished me once more. This time after her orgasm she rubbed me till I came. I lay half asleep as she did more work but within an hour she was back and she rubbed me hard and then ravished me once more. For the next four hours she worked but six times she stopped working and came to me where with her gown undone she used me for her pleasure. Frequently she started off with some tongue work but mainly she was on me and ravishing me. I had three empty orgasms once in her pussy and twice after she had come in her strong hands. The events of the last few days had hit me and I was too tired to resist her even if I had wanted to resist her. My bottom was still aching but I seemed to stay hard for her to use. She then left me and I think did an evening service but I fell asleep. Later on she returned and we shared a burger meal and then she made me shower.

When I returned to the bedroom I nearly cried because she was wearing the gown again but also a large pink strap-on. She smiled and told me Gabby had asked her to test me anally. I begged but Sandra just laughed and made me bend over the bed. She raped me from behind and as she did so she rubbed my dick. It took her nearly thirty minutes to come and all the time she teased me and amazingly I had two painful orgasms. However the real pain was my bottom which felt as if she was using sandpaper up it. Finally she got off but told me my dick was better and ravished me again as I lay in real pain underneath her. She then rubbed some cream up my bottom making me moan and her laugh and again I was pleased to be told I was not badly hurt. She then decided to see how my dick was and played with me for ages until eventually she put more oil between her boobs and got me off between them. I passed out but came around later on to find her riding me. I am unsure for how long she stayed up for but I am sure it was about six hours. Certainly it was after two in the morning before finally she fell asleep next to me. During this time she was either working or reading but at least ten times she opened her gown got on the bed and ravished me. I lay supine and wooden and let her use me even though I had an empty orgasm virtually every time mainly either in her hands or boobs.

The next day she woke me up by ravishing me and then she forced me to stagger up and shower and then dress and come to church with her. I was exhausted as a nymphomaniac preacher was not what I wanted after Gloria, Tazi and Eugenia. Of course in the church was Gloria and limpet like she attached herself to me. I sat exhausted and still in pain from my bottom and during the service again she put a coat in my lap and wanked me. I managed not to come and in fact all Gloria did was irritate my very sore dick. Finally the service was over and I was able to get rid of her and wait for Gabby. However Gabby was talking to the women and I saw Gloria and Sandra hand over papers to her. Gabby took me to her house and then questioned me and I gathered she was comparing my answers to those given by the women. She then made me get naked and give her oral pleasure before driving me to my room. I fell asleep in my bed but Jane joined me and made gentle love to me until I after several killing hours passed out.

No comments: