Monday, June 11, 2007

College days USA University Part seven


Hayley

USA University Part seven.

After my lucky escape from three days as a sorority suck toy and the violence that followed it was nice to wake in my own bed and feeling quite good even though it had been a hard weekend. The next day was another school visit and Gabby had set me up with another girl’s school. When eventually I got there I found I had been assigned to follow one of the female counsellors around for the two days.

Her name was Berta and she was a middle-aged woman with fuzzy hair. Her body was massive one of many American women who suffered from serious obesity. She seemed surprised to see I was male and amazed that Gabby was my personal tutor. However she then gave me a big grin and asked what I thought of clitoral power. I smiled and said lots of it was rubbish. Berta agreed but told me that Gabby was an amazing lecturer and she thought that her theories on clitoral power while extreme were a good sideways way of trying to understand the world. I followed her around for the morning observing and chatting and finding her intelligent and understanding. The school was a church school but did not seem to push religion to its mixed race students. Then at lunch Berta told me why she had been surprised to find I was male. In the afternoons rather than class support she run a few round table discussion groups for the senior students who were having trouble in life. She told me that frequently these sessions turned into anti male sessions and in them she used some of Gabby's teaching to help her try and move the girls forward. Berta smiled and said the presence of a male in the room would probably change the group dynamics. However she smiled and told me it would be instructive particularly if I took a back seat and adopted a passive role in the group.

I agreed and in the afternoon I was seated in her pleasant and sunny room. The chairs were in a circle of about a dozen with Berta in one and me on the other side. The first group was about ten fifteen year olds who were socially struggling in the school. Berta introduced me as an English student learning about the USA and set the session off. The girls talked quite openly about their problems and suggested solutions to help each other with Berta occasionally interjecting a comment and me usually keeping quiet. The girl’s problems could be divided up into boys and parents and seemed fairly standard teenage angst. However Berta had already told me that last year a girl had suddenly confessed to being sexually abused and prostituted and that three men including her step father were currently inside awaiting trial with Berta as one of the witnesses. However nothing like that happened and after about an hour Berta brought the formal session to a close. Then for fifteen minutes the girls quizzed me about the UK and I giggling and laughing at my responses as their knowledge of the UK was very weird to say the least. They seemed sad to finish and several asked would I be present for their next session and were disappointed when Berta answered no.

Berta told me as they left and she removed a few chairs that the next group were a lot harder in all senses of the word. I saw what she meant when six girls entered the room. All were at least sixteen and they were in the group for discipline offences. All were dressed in scruffy clothing and all were chewing gum and exhibiting expressions of extreme teenage boredom. I was introduced and my presence got a few nods but that was it. In fact all the girls seemed very morose as for twenty minutes Berta tried to get them to talk. I wondered if my presence was stopping them talking and suggested it. Berta shook her head but one of the girls laughed and told me on the contrary it made the afternoon pass a little faster. Her name was Ashley and she was a buxom dyed blonde who was actually quite attractive if you could ignore her unwashed look and her bad acne. Her boobs were in particular large and round and as her top was torn I had several times had a flash of them. Berta seized on her comment as a way of getting something to happen and suggested the girls asked me some questions to get my male view. Then another of the girls spoke. Her name was Hayley and she was an overweight girl dressed in black with dirty lank hair and even worse acne but big boobs with unfortunately for her a matching bottom. She gave me a leer and asked me why men wanted a girl to go down on them but refused to return the service. I blushed at that unsure how to react to a sexual question but Berta did not seem to object. I therefore replied that personally I never did object but that some younger boys may be unsure what to do or consider it dirty. As I said that Ashley laughed and told the group that Hayley's pussy smelt really bad and they all giggled. Hayley seemed annoyed by this verbal attack so I continued and told the group that these boys did not know what they were missing as it was great for a man to go down on a woman.

Hayley smiled and then sat back and pulled up her skirt. It was a very short black number with stains on it and did not suit her at all. Underneath the girl had on a pair of large black knickers with a hole in the side and I could also see the tops of her torn thigh length tights bunched up in her thighs. Hayley told the group that she really wanted a man to go down on her and show her pussy what it had been missing and as the English guy loved to suck pussy he should suck hers to prove it. This got a laugh and I looked in confusion at Berta. She had blushed red but then stammered out that it was all very unorthodox. Ashley laughed and told Berta that she had always been on about the need for the girls to express their female power and also to bond as a group and that therefore a session of group head would bring them together. Hayley laughed and said and as well as that I was cute and had told them I loved to give head. Berta was still blushing and then she stammered out that Ashley was correct and if I did not object it should bring the group closer together. This got a cheer from the now animated girls and then Berta reminded them that all things said in the group were in confidence and the girls all nodded. Then Berta suggested she should lock the door and the girls close the blinds, as it was to be a feminine moment.

I sat amazed as quickly the door was locked and the blinds closed making the room look murky. The only girl who had not moved was Hayley and she sat looking at me her legs apart as the room was readied. I did not really know how to react as Hayley suddenly put her legs together and ripped her knickers off tearing them even more as she did so. Ashley told me to get over and kiss her off and suggested I got a peg for my nose, as the smell would be bad making the other girls giggle and Hayley swear. Berta was sitting once more and smiled at me and waved her hand towards Hayley so I knew she would not help me. Therefore I stood and moved towards Hayley and as I did so Ashley told me to get naked, as I should perform naked so they could all see my cock and how excited a girls cunt made me. I gasped at that but the girls all nodded, as did Berta. Therefore very reluctantly I stripped naked and when I pulled my boxers off the sight of my semi erect dick got giggles and smiles from the girls. Hayley pointed between her legs and opened them wide so I knelt between them and lent forward. Ashley was not joking and her pussy gave off a very rank smell but I pressed forward and commenced licking her off. Hayley gave a moan and said nice and Ashley laughed and told her to get off fast, as they all wanted a turn. Hayley gave a grunt and said it would not take her long to come and started to wiggle on her seat. Thick juices started to flow from her pussy into my mouth and down my face as I licked away and within a couple more minutes the big girl grunted and shook in orgasm.

As soon as she had come she pushed me off and then gave me a smile and told me I was a great pussy toy. I sort of smiled at that and then gasped as Ashley moved and grabbed my hair and pulled me over and thrust my head between her thighs. She had removed her knickers and her pussy was hairy and smelt as bad as Haley's had done. I licked away and was soon rewarded by Ashley groaning and a flood of her juices in my face. Ashley came quickly and then another girl grabbed me and my face was thrust into her pussy. She had trimmed pubes and smelt better but was an overweight girl with long nails that dug into my neck as she pinned me close. Again she came quickly and I was passed over to the next girl. She was slimmer and moaned nicely and made me put a hand up her top and rub her boob in its bra as she used me. The next girl was much darker skinned and used her hands to hold me onto her very hairy pussy as she virtually rode my face her hips thrusting her out of the chair as I pleased her. The last girl had not said a word and did not now as she opened her legs and pointed to her pussy. She had shaved between her legs and tasted fresh as I licked her off but hardly seemed to react until suddenly she grunted and a lump of juice shot into my mouth and forced me to choke and swallow. Then she pushed me off and I sat back red face and also frustrated by giving oral service to all six without relief. Ashley asked Berta did she want a go and red faced and stammering Berta said no making the girls all giggle. Ashley smiled at my erection and suggested the girls' gang rape me but Berta shook her head and told them enough was enough making them giggle.

Ashley laughed and said that was a shame because she was sure my cock would feel nice in her snatch. Then she suggested, as I had been a good boy they should get me off. This was greeted with more giggles and before I could react all six girls were on me. Ashley grabbed my dick and started to rub it and soon I was on my back surrounded by all six who were laughing as Ashley pumped away at my dick. Then Hayley lent forward and kissed me forcing her tongue into my mouth and showing she had bad breath as well. Hayley carried on snogging me and then grabbed a hand and pushed it down her top and onto her big boob. I moaned at that but rubbed her nipple and felt it harden and knew she wanted more. Then as Ashley rubbed me I knew I had to come and could not resist as she milked a powerful orgasm out of me. To my relief when I had come the girls let me go even though from the looks they gave me I knew all six wanted more. As I looked around I saw that Berta was shaking and knew the massive woman was highly turned on by my orgasm. The girls stood as Berta managed to say the session was over and that maybe next session the girls could talk about female clitoral power getting smiles from the girls as giggling they left the room.

As soon as they were gone Berta locked the door and turned to me and told me that it had been amazing and highly powerful cleansing session. I knew she was very turned on and wondered how she was going to get me to serve her. I did not expect her to waddle over and quickly for a big girl grab my balls and pull me close. I gasped as she snogged me and then pushed me to the ground and moaned as she got on top of me. She wiggled and I saw a large pair of knickers being thrown away and then I gasped as she towered over my face. She slammed down onto my face and pushed her large pussy into my mouth her hands grabbing my hair and pinning me close. I licked away unable to move under her bulk and soon her juices were filling my mouth as the excited woman came in less than a minute. Berta rested on my face for a few seconds and then gave a wiggle and pulled my hair so I licked her off again. This time it took her longer to come but when she did so she screamed so strong was her orgasm. Finally she got off and left me lying battered on the ground. I then gasped as I felt her massive hand enclose my dick and start to rub me. Berta smiled and told me the most exciting thing for her had been watching the girls rub me off. I moaned as she rubbed me as I did not really want to come again. However Berta wanted me to come and rubbed away for a couple of minutes on my erection. Berta gave me a smile and told me I probably needed something visual to get me off and also she was hot and with that she let go off my dick and tugged her dress off. Underneath she was a mass of flesh and she then unhooked a very seriously massive bra and her gigantic floppy boobs fell forward. She resumed rubbing me and told me to massage her boobs. I moaned but grabbed a gigantic boob in each hand and felt how fat they were as I rubbed her nipples. These went hard as she rubbed me and then to my relief I felt excited as instead of Berta I thought of Jane in stockings and soon I came gasping in her big hand. As soon as I had finished Berta pushed a colossal thigh over my head and once more I licked her off this time supporting her gigantic boobs with my hands. She came in less than a minute but once more demanded and received seconds and again took much longer to come but screamed when she did so.

Berta got off me shakily dressed and told me I was a great guy and no wonder Dr Gabrielle had me as a student. Then she told me time was getting late and she had to go home and cook her husband tea but she would see me tomorrow. I nodded and then gasped as she hand grabbed my dick and gave it a rough rub and she told me to keep what had happened a secret and of course I agreed even though I actually told Jane and Gabby about it. I dressed as well and then we tided the room and left. I left Berta and walked the other way towards the exit but I had only gone about fifty yards when I passed a girl's bathroom. The building was empty but as I got there the door opened and standing there leering at me was Hayley. She gave me a smile and told me she had been waiting for me and had I fucked Berta. I shook my head and Hayley laughed and told me I was going to fuck her and not just once.

I was not keen but then I gasped as Hayley produced a wicked looking knife and told me to follow her. I did not resist and went into the room and as soon as the door was closed Hayley pointed the knife at me and told me to get naked. As I did so Hayley laughed and told me that Ashley thought she was going to fuck me first but instead it was going to be her. I said nothing as Hayley kicked my clothing to one side and then with a leer pulled her knickers off once more and then undid her top and tugged her bra off so her boobs sprung free. Then Hayley moved her legs apart and told me to give her cunt a kiss. I knelt and did as she wanted and was rewarded by a moan from her. After a minute she ordered me onto my back and I did not resist even though she had put the knife down. She got onto my face and made me lick away and placed my hands on her large and still firm boobs. It did not take her long to come and after the first session she tasted all right. However now she wanted more and after coming she moved down me and grabbed my dick. She rubbed it fully erect and then produced from a pocket a condom and rolled it over me. Then she moved and got on me and rode me her boobs flapping away and she big bottom pounding away on me. After being under Berta she felt lighter but as she got going her power hurt me. Hayley grabbed my hands and made me rub her boobs as she came but did not stop and powered on. She had a second even stronger orgasm and then told me to come with her next time. I moaned as I was a little sore but rubbed her boobs and let the sensation of her tight pussy on my dick get me off and when she came again so did I. She pulled off me and tugged the condom painfully off me and checked it was unbroken and full and then with a laugh told me my dick was as nice as my face. She then moved and sat on a toilet and used it and smiled at me and then told me to crawl over as she fancied head once more. I nearly told her to sod off but saw she still had the knife and worse my trousers were under her foot so trapped I did, as she wanted. She wiggled forward so I could lick her off and I did so unhappy about the fact she had not wiped herself clean.

I had hardly started when the door was flung open and I saw out of one eye six girls enter the room. As they entered Hayley grabbed my hair and pinned me to her pussy. The six girls had looked attractive and were all wearing leotards so I assumed they had been to some sort of dance class. As I licked away I heard loud female laughter and one girl asked Hayley what she was doing. Hayley replied she was getting head but if the girls wanted they could get head from me afterwards. The girls all laughed and one asked was I worth it and Hayley who obviously found the situation erotic moaned a yes. This got laughter and soon Hayley came with a loud moan making the girls cheer. After she had come she pushed me off and I saw looking in six girls. As I had thought all six were attractive. All six were slim and blonde and looked dishevelled from their dancing. Hayley told me I was to please them all and one girl remarked that they were all a little sweaty and Hayley laughed and told them I liked a filthy snatch. Then one of the girls ordered another of the girls to keep watch and gave me a smile and told me her name was Clarissa. She was very pretty and I gasped as she pealed off her sweaty body the leotard and told me a session of head would be a great warm down. I looked from my kneeling position at her trimmed blonde pussy and her pert boobs and nodded. With a laugh Clarissa grabbed me and pulled me onto the floor and then sat herself onto my face her hands pressing my hands onto her boobs. As she did so I saw Hayley give me a leer and leave and I moaned as I saw in Hayley's hands my trousers and boxers. Clarissa wiggled on my face and I was quickly licking away at her sweaty pussy making her moan and her nipples harden. As I did so I gasped as the girls squatted around me and I felt female fingers stroke and touch me and soon as Clarissa started to moan on my face I felt a warm female hand take my dick and rub it and then another girl had a go and soon my groin was open house to female fingers. Clarissa started to moan and her juices filled my mouth a she came. She pulled off me and told me I was a great head giver. I did not have much time as another slim blonde peeled off her leotard and squatted on my face. Her pussy had been trimmed to nearly shaved and as she pushed it close I knew it was because she was not a natural blonde. I licked away and once more my dick was rubbed until the girl on my face told the others to be careful, as they did not want me to blow and lose interest in giving head. Clarissa laughed at that and told the girl on my face not to worry if I did my balls would soon make me get kissing and they all laughed at that. However the rubbing slowed until it was painful teasing as the girls kept me on the edge. The girl on my face came and was replaced by another girl blonde haired and slim but this one with acne. However she had lovely high big boobs and moaned as I rubbed them in my hands as I gave her oral pleasure. After her a third bottle blonde got on my face and smiled down at me as she placed my hands on her small firm boobs and told me her name was Anna. I licked away at her feeling exhausted from giving so much head and also a little worried. However it did not take Anna long to come on me and soon she was off and smiling at me.

I was pleased when it seemed the other two girls did not want me but then gasped as Clarissa told me I could go. I had all my clothing for above the waist but no trousers or boxers. My predicament made the girls laugh and then with a smile Clarissa told me she could get me some. I thanked her and then groaned as she told me I would have to come to her house and then in the morning she would give me a pair of jeans that would fit me. I gasped at that and then Anna pinched my bottom hard and told me I could either go now or spend the night with them. I had no choice but to agree and with a smile Anna handed me her dirty leotard and told me to put it on. I did so but it was not only dirty but it was very small and pink. I looked an idiot in it making the girls laugh and I knew I could not get home in it. Then the girls pushed me out of the room and Anna and Clarissa linked arms with me. The girls took me out of the building that was luckily empty and then into Clarissa's car. The girls all piled in and we drove off with me in the back between a girl I had not pleased and Anna. Anna smiled and placed her hand on the front of the leotard and then pulled my dick painfully out and then her and the other girl teased my erection. After fifteen minutes we got to a house and drove into a large garage and Clarissa told me not to worry as her mother was away. Anna still had my dick in her hand and I was dragged out and upstairs by this by her with the others following and laughing. We went into a big bedroom presumably Clarissa's and once inside Anna demanded her leotard back and I was pleased to remove it even though it left me naked. Then Clarissa gave me a big smile and told me, as I must be frustrated to jerk off for them. I gasped at that as I was actually exhausted but knew I was trapped so started to rub myself. I tried to think of Jane and stockings as the girls laughed but could not get excited enough to come and after five minutes Clarissa announced that Hayley must have fucked me as well. The girls were all dressed in short skirts and I gasped as Clarissa sat on the bed and opened her legs and showed me she had not bothered with her knickers. She told me if I did not want to come she did and to get over and get licking. I moved and as I did so she pulled her skirt and top off and lay back naked on the bed. I knelt at the bottom of the bed and applied my tongue to her pussy and my hands to her boobs to give her pleasure. After she had come the other two bottle blondes had pleasure from me in the same way and then the fifth girl who had teased me in the car got on the bed but kept her skirt and top on as I gave her naturally blonde pussy oral pleasure. Then it was Anna's turn and she got fully naked and as I pleased her I was aware of the girls leaving the room.

After Anna had come I discovered it was only her and Clarissa left and Clarissa told me that Anna was spending the night here as well. Then Anna demanded I please her again and I did so and then it was Clarissa followed by Anna again. In fact the girls both had five more orgasms from me before with my tongue feeling scorched I was allowed to stop. Then with a giggle Anna told me it was my turn and the naked girls made me lay on the bed and I gasped as Anna took me in her warm mouth and licked my dick. Then Clarissa took over making me moan as the girls forced me towards orgasm then Anna returned and after a minute I came screaming in powerful orgasm as Clarissa rubbed her boobs over my face and passed out. The girl woke me up a lot later with pizza and beer and with me naked and them once more dressed we ate they asked what had happened and I sort of lied and told them about Hayley raping me making them laugh even though they did not fully believe me. Then Anna said she was again feeling randy and Clarissa agreed and said she must be a nymphomaniac and as they spoke both girls got naked. Then Anna got on me and once more I gave a girl oral pleasure while another girl teased my dick. This time I please both girls three times before they were sated but each orgasm took a long time and was extremely powerful for the girls. Finally they were sated and I moaned as once more they took turns to rub their boobs in my face and lick my dick. I was tired as well but the girls were determined and after ages of me moaning and shaking I came sobbing and again passed out.

I was woken in the morning to find them both naked in bed with me and with coffee and doughnuts. However before they let me do anything I was made to give them both oral pleasure again and only then was I allowed to eat as Clarissa told me her snatch ached from too many orgasms and Anna nodded. Then I was allowed to shower and after that Clarissa handed me a pair of jeans. They were tight but fitted but she had no underwear so with only these on and yesterday’s shirt the girls drove me back to the school. They were completely sated and let me go only telling me if I wanted to give them head again the ring them. I found Berta who blushed when she saw me and resumed following her around. Berta did not refer to the events of the day before at all so I did not either. Then at lunchtime she took me to the session room and I gasped as she locked the door. Worse when she turned to me she produced from her pocket a condom and told me she wanted to enjoy me fully. I could not resist so as she got naked so did I. I was tired but as she groped me and kissed me I thought of Jane and got hard and was soon on me back with her great weight riding me. I let her do the work and just held on to her gigantic boobs. Three times she came on me before I knew she wanted me to come. I tried to come and then suddenly as she approached orgasm I had a painful unsatisfactory orgasm. Worse Berta powered on to her orgasm mistaking my sobs of pain for excitement and having a massive orgasm on my battered body. Berta got off me and told me I was great and then told me she had to see the principal and suggested I tided the room and waited here for her, as I looked a little tired.

I did not object as she dressed and waddled off but dressed and collapsed into a chair. I think I passed out for a few minutes because suddenly leering in front of me was Ashley. She had in her hands my boxers and trousers and told me that she had got these off Hayley who was boasting about raping me. I groaned as Ashley told me that if Hayley had raped me she was going to do so as well. And then I noticed she too had a knife. She waved it and told me to strip and reluctantly I did so. When I was naked she made me lie on the floor and then she undid her top and I saw she did not have a bra on. She lent over me so her big full boobs fell into my mouth and made me lick them as her hands got me hard and then she rolled a condom on me and flung a thigh over me. Soon she was ravishing me and moaning in excitement her full boobs bouncing. It did not take her long to come and then she wiggled up me and once more I gave her oral pleasure. After that she returned to my dick and enjoyed me again and ordered me to come with her. I did not want to but then I had a painful empty orgasm moaning under her. I would have passed out but she slapped my face and then demanded and received oral pleasure from my broken body. As I licked her she removed the condom and pumped my dick to keep me hard and then replaced the condom and ravished me again. This was a very long session and Ashley came three times before she told me to come telling me I had to come twice for her as I had only come once for Hayley. I was shattered and could not come with her. This annoyed the girl but she moved and I moaned as she took me into her mouth and sucked away stopping after a few seconds to urge me to hurry up and telling me the condom tasted of her. I groaned but after a minute I came and passed out.

Berta woke me up and told me I looked really tired and she was so sorry that her mature body had exhausted me obviously thinking no one else had been with me and suggested I got a taxi back to the college. I did not resist and dressed and let her steer me off and out glad to escape. As we waited Berta saw we were alone and pulled me into a staff toilet and raised her skirt and once more I knelt and gave a female oral pleasure. Afterwards Berta made me promise to keep our short affair a secret and then I got a taxi back to my room and slept the rest of the afternoon away.

No comments: