Friday, June 29, 2007

College days USA University Part fifteen


USA University Part fifteen

After my last session with Aubrey I was happy not to have to serve her obese body again nor ever see her terrible twin daughters. In fact I had nearly completed all my services to the church ladies with only the worrying ‘all female party’ to complete. Gabby was very happy with my reports telling me I was showing her how the power of the clitoris was spreading. However it was getting close now to the end of term and I was hoping for a relaxing end to the term. For the holidays Jane and I had arranged to spend two weeks touring around but after Christmas we still had another three weeks before the college restarted and we had not yet arranged what to do with money being a problem. On the Friday I had a lunchtime tutorial with Gabby who quickly had me naked giving her oral sex and then getting a blowjob in return. I then pleased her again before we actually talked. I mentioned Christmas and our lack of money and she laughed and told me she knew a way for me to earn some money over Christmas and also to serve clitoral power a little more. I asked what she meant and she told me she had a friend who run a string of male strippers. Apparently over the Christmas and New Year period they had a lot of booking and frequently needed more strippers. Gabby laughed and said when she explained to her friend Anne all about me I would easily get a couple of weeks of fun work. I groaned at that and Gabby laughed and told me it would do me good to be displayed for female pleasure and she would ensure Anne gave me some interesting work. I was very unkeen but when Jane turned up and all three of us shared coffee she readily agreed and I knew once again I had no choice. The other thing I had no choice over was my final service and I was told that was set for Saturday night.

I was ready by mid afternoon for Kasey turned up for me. She was dressed in lose fitting dull clothing that covered her plump body but at least was suitable for a middle aged woman. We drove for a long time over an hour to her village making me wonder why she came to the church. That was until she told me how she loved the Rev Sandra Sands and her view of the world. Her house was not large and I gathered Kasey was married but her children were in college. I was worried about her husband but was told he and a large group of the men had gone off on a long hunting weekend involving Kasey said guns, beer and she was sure a few whores. I groaned at that as she leered at me and told me I was the ladies prize for putting up with their husbands straying with a whore as while they got blowjobs from a whore the girls got the full works from a young toy boy. This did not please me as I was worried first of all about their husbands’ reaction if they ever found out and secondly about just how rough the women would be to get their revenge on their men remembered my party with Paula and Dee. Unfortunately it was me not the husbands who suffered their revenge and lust. When we got to her house she bundled me in and told me we had a little time before the rest of the girls arrived and we should get friendly. I expected her to take me upstairs but on the ground floor was a large room with already set up in one corner and surrounded by screens a mattress on the floor. Kasey told me to get naked and as I did so she stripped as well. Her body was plump verging on the seriously fat and her boobs were low hanging. She had a trimmed pussy as I rapidly discovered as she grabbed me and pulled me to my knees between her ample thighs. I licked her finding it quite dirty as she stood legs apart and removed the rest of her clothing. After a couple of minutes she ordered me to the mattress and told me she was going on top. She mounted me and grabbed my dick and smiled and told me to get it hard. As she held me I got erect and this pleased her and rapidly she had me in her and ravished me. I lay back and let her have me knowing I was in for a long day and not wanting to exhaust myself early on. Luckily after a few minutes Kasey moaned and shook and had a strong orgasm on me. She then sat on me and laughed and told me it was sensible of me not to come as the girls would want to see a good shower of come during the live sex show. She then moved up me and told me she loved getting head adding that after they had married she only got of this way from her husband as a treat. She plonked her pussy on my face and I licked her and she groaned one me and I moved my hands and grabbed a boob in each and rubbed them in time to my licking. This got Kasey quickly excited and rapidly she moaned in orgasm and her thick juices made me swallow. She then sat hard on my face making me struggle to get clean air until to my relief she pulled off me and stood and dressed. She told me to lie naked and think of pretty things and she would get my sex gear.

As I lay I heard another voice and then gasped as a massive woman walked around the screen. She smiled and told me her name was Sheena. Then she started to strip telling me Kasey would be down soon and then they could get me ready but she had seen I had a nice sexy erection and she knew a place to store an erection. She jumped me naked from the waist down and her weight made me groan as with no finesse she forced me into her dry but slack pussy. Then she grinned and started to ride me and as she did so she removed a massive dress and then a gigantic white bra. Her boobs were big but slammed down and she wiggled on me so they hit me quite hard in the face as she used me. This forced me to grab and massage them as I let her use me. I was pleased when after only a few minutes she came on me and then pulled off and to my relief replaced the bra and her dress but not I noticed her knickers. Then Kasey returned and was told by Sheena I was going to be a great toy to play with. Kasey agree and then told me to stand telling me they were going to get me nice and sexy looking before my love show. I asked about the love show and Kasey laughed and told me all I had to do was follow instructions. Sheena agreed and pinched my erection making me yelp and told me as well I had to keep my cock up and come for them. The women first made me stand and laughing they applied paint to my body. However I gasped when they told me it was edible paint as I was painted by them. Then they got ribbons and tied them around my body and painfully around my dick, balls and pubes. Then I moaned as Kasey produced a bunny tail and stuck it to my bottom. The two women then made me come out from between the screens and stand on a table and pose and then I was told to hold the pose for the girls. Kasey and Sheena then went and got out a load of food and to my horror drink as I knew when the women got drunk I was in serious trouble.

Then the door bell rung and quickly three more women entered the room. All were large and middle aged and they surrounded me and laughed and giggled at me. Then Kasey told me to move around posing on the table and display myself to the women. My erection had faded but Kasey rubbed me hard and told me to think sexy as I had to keep it up all night long. I moaned at that but tried to stay hard but after a few minutes my dick started to droop and I moaned as none too gently one of the big women grabbed my dick and rubbed it back up. Then more women entered the room to my horror until there were close to twenty women in the room. All were middle aged at least with a couple much older and none were small and in fact in terms of looks I have to say Kasey was the best and she was defiantly not an attractive woman. The thought of these women owning me made me shudder. Worse as I posed they rubbed me to keep me hard and none had a pleasant touch and they jeered and teased me and their lustful vulgarity made me moan. After may be an hour on display I was feeling tired and dizzy. I was made to wiggle and pose and was kept constantly hard by the women. Worse they were all knocking back massive cocktails at an alarming rate. Then Kasey ordered me off the table and told the women to find somewhere comfortable to sit as I was going to perform. This got a cheer and soon the women were sitting with me in the middle of the room. Kasey then announced the idea of my love show was to amuse the girls and also get them all excited adding that their husbands probably had a couple of whores stripping for them tonight and then getting on their knees to suck them off. This got a laugh and a laugh woman shouted out I was going to do the same. This got general agreement but when Kasey said it was more comfortable to face sit me this got an even bigger cheer and my groan made them all laugh.

Kasey then told me to dance and rub myself but not to come and with a groan I did as she ordered. No way could I come as after so much hard rubbing my dick felt sore but I was able to stay hard and dance to the women’s’ great amusement. Then the women cheered and I moaned as one of them entered the room. She was at least fifty and gigantic. Her name was Nikki and I had assumed she had gone to the bathroom. Instead she had dressed herself in a colossal red see though nightdress with matching stockings. The affect was amazing as she was old and ugly and more round than she was tall but was dressed in nice sex clothing. She smiled and told me we were making love but told me when I needed to come to say as I was going to show the ladies the colour of my come. She moved closer and told me to knell and make her wet. I groaned as the women laughed but did so and she stood her massive thighs apart. I got between her thighs finding even though she had spread them as much as she could there was little room so fat were they and also discovered she had a very hairy and quite dirty pussy. However I licked away for a couple of minutes and then with a smile she pulled me to the ground and pulled me on top of her and told me to make love to her. I found the friction from her pussy slight as I moved on top of her body and in fact she was so fat it was very hard to love her at a decent angle. Worse the watching women were making comments about my bottom moving as I pleasured Nikki. After several minutes Nikki started to moan and came gripping my bottom and pulling the cheeks apart as she did so. She then pushed me off and said with a laugh that she needed more sex. Nikki then told me to stand and jerk off on to her breasts. I groaned as she pulled the nightdress on. Underneath her massive boobs were encased in a large see though red bra and that gave them shape. Nikki wiggled my dick so it touched them and then urged me to rub myself. I did so but when the women made us turn so they could all get a good view I felt my need to come recede. After a couple of minutes a laughing Nikki grabbed my dick and pumped away her rough touch making me gasp. The women cheered her on to my horror demanding I blew and questioning my sexuality as I was rubbed. Then I came but the orgasm was not over pleasant as my come splashed over Nikki’s boobs. Nikki pulled me to the ground and onto my back and then undid the bra and pulled it off her boobs and told me to get them clean. I groaned as without the bra they were a shapeless mass and worse her hand resumed rubbing my post orgasmic dick. However I grabbed a boob and was able by using both hands to lick it all over removing my come as I did so. After I had done her other boob I moaned as she got on me and told me it was her turn to set the pace. I groaned as into her I went and she ravished me. She hammered away at me as the watching women cheered and laughed and rapidly reached a second climax on my battered body. Nikki got off me and Kasey made the women give her a round of applause.

If I hoped that was it I was wrong as I saw one of the women stand and move to the centre of the room. She was younger maybe forty but seriously overweight and had a pug nose and a red mop of fuzzy hair. Her name I recalled was Hayley and she had changed into a short black see though nightie that looked silly on her. It was so tight on her stomach it stretched and therefore exposed her hairy pussy to my horrified view as she waddled over. Hayley told me to relax and let her rape me and the rape word got a laugh as she got on me and slid me into her cavernous pussy. She powered away and quickly she was covered in sweat as she used me. I lay groaning hard but not really excited. After maybe five minutes Hayley went really fast and hard on me and had a strong orgasm. Then she got off me and moved and bent herself over a table exposing her massive white bottom and told me to do her from behind. I groaned and approached her and she told me to be certain I went into her cunt and not her bum. This got a laugh and a couple of comments about my bum getting it later on that made me groan. I entered her from behind making her groan and loved her. This is my least favourite position but Hayley seemed to find it fun and made me cup and rub her boobs as I loved her. I was on full view to the women and numerous comments were made about my technique and my bottom as I pleasured Hayley. After maybe five minutes Hayley started to hump my front and she had another strong orgasm. She then pulled me out and sat herself on the table and opened her massive thighs and told me to get on my knees and pay her snatch some oral attention adding the ladies wanted to see how I gave head and this got another cheer. I licked away and as I did she played with my hair. Then I was ordered by Kasey to wiggle my bottom as I licked so with the women laughing I pleased Hayley and wiggled away. It took Hayley only a few minutes to have a third orgasm and I knew she was a large lady with an equally large sexual appetite.

Hayley got off and was clapped by the women and I shuddered as I saw the next woman I had to perform with. She was massive and middle aged and was called Roberta. She was dressed to my distress in a massive leather outfit and worse was holding a whip. She approached me and told me to stay on my knees as she was my mistress from hell. She then spent a minute rubbing the whip over my naked body as the woman cheered and then sat on the table and opened her legs and I discovered she had a hairy pussy and the costume was crutch less. I approached her on my knees and she wrapped the whip around my neck and held me to her pussy and made me satisfy her with my tongue to the watching women’s great amusement. She came very quickly and then pulled me up and ordered me to bend over the table as I had not performed well enough. I groaned and did so and then gasped as she hit me across my bottom hard with the whip. Like most sex toys it was not designed to hurt but as Roberta whipped me I winched and then moaned as it did actually hurt quite a lot. How anyone can get off on being whipped I do not know but the women certainly found it funny as Roberta hit my bottom between twenty and thirty times. She then stopped and asked was I ready to serve her and when I agreed made me kneel and kiss her feet. She then got me on my back and ravished me as I lay in some pain from my bottom underneath her large body. After Roberta had come she got off me and pulled me up and made me move around kissing the women’s feet following me as I did so and hitting me on the back, legs and bottom with the whip. Then she ordered me to stand and told me that my penis belonged to them and to prove this the ladies got to kiss or bite it. I groaned as she pushed me towards a large woman called Lindsey who gave my dick a brutal rub and then took me into her big mouth and gave it an equally painful lick. I was moved around the women who laughed as they groped and licked me and I was urged to come. After a dozen women an overweight woman with dyed blue hair in her fifties at least took me in her mouth and rubbed her tongue on the head of my dick. To my amazement I felt a surge in my groin and groaned. The women pulled me out and held my hand as I came shuddering and pumping her hand my come spilling all over her fingers as the watching women cheered. Her reward was to have her hand licked clean and was then told she got a private session with me first. Roberta then made me scream as she whipped me between the legs and the whip slashed right up my sensitive shaft.

I then screamed again as she grabbed my balls and told me it was time for me to play the woman. I was pulled by her by the balls across to the table. I shuddered as standing there was Sheena. She was in her underwear but had strapped to her front a large dildo. Roberta positioned me and then Sheena applied some oil to my bottom before raping me with Roberta holding me still. Sheena raped me for maybe five minutes to the women’s amusement and then pulled out and Roberta told me the rest of the women wanted to bite my dick. I was pulled back to the women and suffered in six more women’s mouths as they teased and tormented me. Then I was pulled back and saw Kasey had in her hand a blindfold. She announced it was time for me to go behind the screen and then added I was to have a blindfold on to give the ladies some privacy. This got a cheer and made me groan as a gang bang is bad enough but to be blindfolded so you do not know who you are loving is to me far worse. At least I was not tied down as I was blindfolded and the pushed on the bed. I was left with one woman I assume the large old woman who got on me and pushed a smelly pussy into my face and placed my hands on some ruined large boobs. I groaned at this but licked away hoping to save my dick but after a few minutes she moved rolled a condom on my dick and ravished me making me rub her boobs as she enjoyed me. After her eighteen times I pleased a woman. Over half used just my mouth to orgasm but the rest had my mouth and then my dick with it always in a condom. I had two orgasms during the gangbang. However I cannot say who I served at all as I could not see and all the women were old, saggy and over weight.

Then after at least three hours I was pulled up and still blindfolded placed in the room where for twenty minutes I was groped, licked and pinched by the now drunk women. Then three times I was raped bending over a table by different women with different strap-ons and as this happened I was fisted to force me to come. By the time this was over the women had made me cry but drunk they were without mercy. A vibrator was pushed up me and I was returned to the mattress and my service resumed. This time however mostly I had two women on me one enjoying my mouth while the other used my tender forced erect dick. For another three hours I lay helpless and forced to serve and I am sure I gave at least thirty orgasms with my mouth alone to the sweaty female tide. As for my dick it was as much used as my face and four times I had a painful empty coming into a woman’s slack pussy. All the time the used me I was in a condom but it offered my sensitive dick little protection. For the last hour the number of women using me slowed but they had more turns. Finally the blindfold was removed and I found I was with a naked Kasey, Sheena, Hayley and Roberta. All the other women had left but these four were all completely drunk and full of lust. For two hours I was on the mattress with all four of them pleasing them in numerous ways. The only thing better was I could see and they fed me drink after drink to keep me going so by the end I was drunk and exhausted. Finally they were either sated or to drunk to use me and I was left to sleep on the mattress. However at some stage in the night Hayley came down and spent another hour moving from my tongue to dick getting more pleasure and telling me sex was a great hang over cure. I did not agree and the next day I had a bad hangover and a bruised exhausted body. To my horror all four women were up for more and for two hours they used me mainly in pairs as a living but hardly moving sex toy. The only good thing was Kasey telling me that the husbands were back after lunch so she would have to get rid of me before then. She added it was a shame as I had been the best toy boy the women had ever had and they all wanted another party with me. Finally I was allowed up to shower and dress and then placed in a taxi by Kasey and sent off to the university. When I got to my room Jane was waiting having spent the night there and soon had me naked and underneath her and used me for quite sometime.

Amazingly after this the last two weeks of the term were sexually very easy. This was partly because I had my standard Christmas cold and three days off but also because I had finished pleasing the church ladies. I had regular sex with Jane of course and as well as her I had Gabby to keep satisfied. Denise also enjoyed me once on her own and once with Jane and then one evening very late at night she turned up with Eloisa who while slim and attractive was as demanding in bed as Denise and I am sure it was the pair of them who brought my cold on. Then on the last evening of the term I went with Jane to a dorm party in her house. At the party were quite a lot of girls and fewer boys. I danced with Jane and chatted to some of the girls. I was seen by Anya and Foz who had used earlier in the term when I had been stripped by some sorority girls. Jane had left me and they moved over and teased me reminding me about my service to them and threatening to tell my girlfriend. Jane then returned and laughed at their comments and told them I had told them I had been used by some girls but not told me the girls’ names. All three girls were quite drunk as they discussed me in a very sexual open manner and I knew where it was all leading. Soon Jane grabbed my arm and all three of us left and went to Anya’s room and quickly they stripped me naked. They played with me and Jane brought me off with her expert fingers to the other two girls’ amusement. Then Jane who was wearing a very sexy short skirt wiggled out of the thong she had on and I gave her oral pleasure as the other two girls amused themselves with my dick. Then Anya removed her knickers and got on my face and I pleased her before Foz did the same. Afterwards the girls decided they should get me off and positioned themselves between my legs and took turns to lick my dick until I was close whereupon all three got busy and gave me a very powerful orgasm. Then Anya got on my face and I pleasured her for a second time with my tongue before doing the same to Jane and then finally with Foz. Throughout the three girls stayed dressed apart from their knickers and after Foz had come they made me dress and we returned to the party where Anaya and Foz left us to dance. The evening finished in my room with Jane using me until I was exhausted and then using a strap-on on me. Finally she was finished but woke in the night and I had to help her as she was sick something that virtually always happened when she had drunk too much. The next day most of the students left for the holidays even though unlike in the UK we still had our rooms. We had two days together before starting our Christmas tour.

No comments: