Saturday, June 02, 2007

College days USA University Part two



USA University Part two

Jane found my stripping and then my forced seduction very amusing but carefully I did not tell her that the sorority had told me I could have my clothes back if I attended a nude party. I wondered if any of the girls' victims would attend and suspected not. Actually I later found out I was wrong and about half did. These lads were then tied up naked and made to give oral sex to the girls all evening before being given their clothes. However the girls kept at least two of them as sex toys for a couple of days as a further part of the initiation rites of this sorority.

The next day Jane and I discovered that Dr Gabrielle had been assigned as our project and teaching supervisor something that pleased Jane but not me. That day after lunch the other students and we assigned to her had a meeting with her and I was surprised to find I was the only male in the group. Latter I found out that Dr Gabrielle usually refused all male students as she felt they interfered with her work. However in my case not only had she made an exception to the rule but had demanded having me. You may find that odd that a lecturer could do this but the department was not academically a strong one. Dr Gabrielle had published numerous papers and a book on feminism and the importance of it to ensuring girls got the correct role model and they were worried about her moving on so she got what she wanted. Why she wanted me was not clear even though I knew it must be sexual even though for once I was only half right as what I had not gathered was that Gabby actually believed all the nonsense she talked on clitoral power and the need for strong female role models and submissive male role models for teenagers. For the first term we spent two days a week in a whole variety of institutes and then focussed on one type of institute finishing with a full time practice for a few weeks. I was slightly surprised to notice that all the institutes I was to see in the first term were all female. As for the rest of the course it comprised of tutorials with for us Gabby and a few lectures all very low key. The group comprised of eight students with the rest being very quiet Japanese girls who in the first meeting giggled a lot. Then at the end of our first tutorial Dr Gabrielle spoke to Jane as I waited and then Jane gave me a smile and left as Dr Gabrielle asked me to come and talk to her in her office.

We walked to her office along one of the many dull white corridors. Her office was quite homely and full of books. As well she had a desk at the side and two large sofas. She got me to sit on one of the sofas, both of which were old and battered. She sat on the other one and questioned me about my life and then my attitude to sex. I answered as honestly as I could as she tried to tease out my femdom tendencies. Actually I did not like her questioning because while I am a submissive lover all the whips and chains and mistress stuff does not appeal. My favourite is Jane on top dressed in stockings and suspenders her round perfect boobs wobbling and enjoying me and therefore me her. I think I got this over to Dr Gabrielle who found this even more fascinating and then questioned me more about my sexual history. Then she told me I may be a perfect example of the new man and therefore one of the few men fit to be a teacher. Her rabid feminism made me smile but she took it as me being modest and assured me she was serious as indeed she was. She told me that if I was as I said I should not work in a school but in a teacher-training institute preparing students to be teachers as students needed to see a positive new man role model. I smiled at that and told her that I needed a doctorate to do that and she smiled and agreed and said that if I were right that would not be a problem. This amazed me as the conversation was moving to fast for me as up to then all I had wanted to be was a classroom teacher and that was in preference to bank work. Of course when she said it I realised that teaching college students was a hell of a lot easier than Year 9 on a rainy Friday. However I was still confused and more so when she told me that for two terms she was going to fully test my credentials and ensure I was given the correct experiences to reinforce my training. The conversation seemed to be in code and it was only later I fully understood what see was going on about and the importance it would have on my life.

The next thing however I fully understood. She told me that Jane had told her to use me how she wanted and then she told me that the perfect male role model had to be happy to fulfil the female sexual need and not have any hang ups about going down on a woman. With that she lifted her skirt and to my surprise I saw she was knickerless. I smiled and knelt in front of her noticing that her pussy was covered in thick pubic hair and commenced to lick her. Instantly she moaned and opened her legs more and I felt her pussy open and fill with wetness. She pushed my head firmly against her pussy and rotated and moaned as I licked her off and quickly came. After a short pause she pushed me off and told me to strip and relax on the sofa as it was my turn. I did so and she approached me and knelt and smiled at my semi-erect dick. She told me we were playing a game to prove that the clitoris was stronger than the penis and suggested the loser perform three forfeits for the winner. I agreed knowing from experience I would lose and when I told her so she giggled in a very girlish way and told me I was much more intelligent than most men. Then she gave me a smile and said I was perfect as even though I would lose I would bet and have to do whatever she wanted. This worried me a bit but then she took me into her mouth and started to lick and suck me. To my amazement she had excellent oral technique and soon had me moaning and I blew big time and was surprised again when she swallowed. Then she flopped back on the sofa and told me it was her turn and the winner was the one who could keep going the most. I nodded and knelt and licked her to a second fast powerful orgasm. Then it was her turn to knell and amazingly quickly she had me sobbing in orgasm.

By then I was getting tired and I saw from her smile she knew it. However it took her considerably longer to reach her third orgasm. Then once more I was in her active mouth. She worked away at my dick but also used her hands gently on my balls and then my bottom to excite me and when I blew I screamed at the power of my orgasm. I passed out for a minute and came around to see her sitting pussy on view smiling at me. Wearily I knelt and started to lick and it took her a long time to reach climax and when she did so like me she sobbed and screamed. I did not want another blowjob but she pushed me back and told me I had two minutes from my orgasm to be licking her and again my groan was answered by a girlish giggle. She licked and sucked and fondled me and amazingly I approached orgasm. However it took her ages to drive me over the edge. When I did so the orgasm was so intense it was much more pain than pleasure and I screamed and twisted as she sucked on my shaft and then passed out knowing I was lost. I came around to find her sitting smiling at me. However this time her legs were closed and she had a cup of coffee. She told me I had been out for nearly ten minutes and smiled as I groaned. Then she told me I had lost and did I agree a clitoris was stronger than a penis. I agreed making her smile again. However I noticed she did not demand more head and I knew my licking had satisfied her. She told me I was a very nice boy and then reminded me I owed her three forfeits and told me I would perform them over the next few weeks and they would be for her amusment and my education. Then she told me to dress and after I had done so we shared a coffee fairly much in silence as both of us were tired after our oral sex but after drinking the coffee she became animated and gave me a fifteen minute lecture on sex. From what my tired brain could understand Gabby wanted the clitoris to be seen as superior to the penis in modern culture. She saw the development of sex from vaginal to oral as good for women and the new forthcoming female based society. I commented that many women liked a penis as well and she agreed and told me that vaginal sex where the power of the vagina and the dominant clitoris was recognised was good as well. Then she smile and added that anal sex on a man was good as both woman and man got satisfaction and the male learnt to play the traditional female submissive role. She told me she always recommended that her female students trained themselves to get satisfaction from a strap-on and told me she had given both her daughter's a strap-on for their sixteenth birthdays. I found this all very odd and was worried about what my forfeits would be. She told me that among the younger women in the USA her views on the primacy of the clitoris were being developed into practice and that the idea of female groups imposing their sexual will on men was happening frequently throughout the USA. I agreed and told her about the sorority girls and she agreed and told me that sororities were now developing into places where girls could develop from groups where women were conditioned and the girl on boy group assaults were an excellent way of encouraging this. Then she lent forward and told me the fact that even in backward England women were living the clitoral dream was wonderful and told me she was sure that with the correct training both now and during a doctorate I could be a perfect male ambassador for the new society. I found this all a load of rubbish and her assumption about how advanced America was compared to England very annoying but I agreed and I staggered off knowing I was in for an interesting two terms.

Jane was waiting for me naked in my bed and demanded I told her what had happened and then made me strip. She pulled me close and licked me hard and the positioned me on my back and climbed on me. She loved me first brutally and then gently coming numerous times and showing she was fully back in action. It was nearly two hours before her lust had faded and by then I had come four more times. Then she lay idly playing with me and we went though my encounter with Gabby again. Jane told me I should play my cards right as Gabby was correct and a job as a college lecturer would suit me and therefore her. Of course Jane was correct as I was hardly the best classroom teacher and while I had wonderful reports on my teaching that was because I had been the lover of my always female supervisors. I told her about Gabby's views on the clitoris making Jane laugh and she told me to go along with it and pointed out I already lived to serve the clitoris and wiggled up and made me lick her off once more to prove her point. We spent the evening together and then as I had recovered a little Jane loved me until I passed out underneath her sexy body.

The next day I felt recovered which was good as we had our first teaching observations to do. I was with another girl in an all girls junior high school. It was interesting and I have to say I found it hard to judge the girls standards compared to the UK. However their behaviour was far better even though I was amazed to find that just like the TV when the bell went out they poured even though the teacher had maybe not finished. That night was just Jane and I and then another day in the school. That evening I had to write a short report on the school actually quite a hard thing to do. Denise turning up at ten and demanding sex from me did not help it. An hour with the black amazon reduced me to an exhausted blob particularly as she decided I had served her well and gave me a third killer orgasm between her big black boobs. I wondered why she was so full of lust and was told that as a sorority pledge even as a guaranteed older member she was on virgin time when a girl did not come until she got though initiation. I pointed out she had broken it with me and she laughed and told me that of course she had as she had not gone a week without sex for years and did not intend to start now sorority or not. The next day we had a tutorial with Gabby and she was not over happy with my report and afterwards told me to wait behind and then took me once more to her office. I expected sex but instead she spent an hour making it clear what she wanted from my reports. She did not want a detailed analysis of the educational system but a much more personal account of what happened and my feelings and also how a male and female role model should behave. With her help my report was rewritten into a more diary like item with many more comments about sexual matters. In fact it ended up as something I would not really want my mother to read as it seemed nearly kinky in content.

Then Gabby sat back and told me looking at me had got her wet and did I as a new man know what to do. I nodded and she smiled and told me to lock the door and then get naked as I should get used to being naked with a clothed woman telling me this was good as it showed where the power lay. I did as she wanted and as soon as I had locked the door I stood and stripped naked for her. She admired my naked body telling me a man should keep slim and not allow himself to be fat. Indeed she said a fat man should be considered as a criminal and forced to diet. I said this sounded extreme and she laughed and agreed and then told me however fat a woman was what the woman needed was to be given a new male to play with so she could learn the power of her clitoris and therefore get her freedom from the male society model of female beauty as thinness. As Jane was currently on a diet for reasons I could not see or feel I agreed and told her most men liked a more rounded woman. Gabby smiled and told me I was a perfect model and not just because I had a nice sexy looking dick and gave great head. Then she lent forward and grabbed my dick smiling, as it was already erect. She rubbed me smiling as I moaned and told me in high school her favourite game had been to get a guy naked in the back seat of his car and the tease him until he had blue balls. Then with a giggle she told me she would make him go down on her and in those days she told me American boys found that dirty and then if he promised to be good she would bring him off over his pants. As she teased me to the edge of orgasm she told me when she was younger sex had always been a power battle and now she was pleased that sex was as it should be about female satisfaction. I moaned again thinking she spoke nonsense and should find out what my college rugby team thought of this. I have told us in these first few stories a lot of her comments to try and give you an idea about how extreme her sexual views were. Thoughout the time I knew her she was always spouting on like this and believed it fully a very worrying situation for me to be in not that Jane gave me any choice in the matter.

Then Gabby lent back and told me to bring her off and I did so hearing her giggle as she told me it was good to make a man please a girl when he was desperate to come. She was very wet as I lifted her skirt and found that somehow she had removed her knickers. I licked her pussy gently and quickly she moaned in orgasm on my tongue. Then she told me to get up and I did so and hoped she was going to lick me off. However she stood and told me it was time now to show me more whom was boss. With that she removed her skirt and then her shirt and stood in just a tiny blue bra. Her body was still slim and quite attractive even though her boobs were obviously very small. However she move and opened a desk draw and I gasped as she pulled from it a pink strap-on. She fitted it to her front and gave a slight moan as the end was inserted into her. Then she got a condom and told me to put it on saying she did not want me to stain the sofas. I did so and then she moved behind me and made me bend over the sofa. She then rubbed some oil deep into my bottom making me groaned and then she gripped my hips and carefully and powerfully pushed the dildo deep into me. I moaned as she entered me and her hands gripped my hips and then slowly she started to rape me. I moaned and groaned as she humped my bottom but as always anal sex got my dick very excited. It always does even though I do not like anal sex I cannot resist it and seem always to come. Therefore suddenly I lost it and moaned as I came and as I did so I felt Gabby hold my dick as it pulsed in orgasm. However Gabby carried on pumping and that made me moan and twist and her fingers tightened on my dick. She laughed and told me I was lucky, as after an anal orgasm I stayed hard. Why she thought that was lucky for me I do not know as she hammered away going quicker and quicker and then suddenly she let go of my shaft and gripped my hips and orgasmed. I was pleased when she stopped the dildo still in me. However after a minute she told me we were now going to do it face to face. She pulled the dildo out and made me get on the sofa and then she grabbed my legs and lifted then over my head and plunged painfully into my bottom. I moaned and Gabby laughed and said she preferred to do a guy from the front as she could see the feminising effect of her lovemaking and also the missionary position was a traditional male brutality position. I moaned finding it uncomfortable as Gabby powered away. She was ramming me very hard and obviously enjoying herself. Then with one hand she seized my dick. She pulled the full condom off it and started to fist me telling me that my next orgasm would not dirty her office but me. I moaned as she rubbed me and knew that soon I would have to come. Indeed in less than two minutes I blew come shooting over my chest as I did so. By then Gabby was also getting there and she let go of my sensitive dick and hammered away for another minute until red-faced she came as well. Then she pulled the dildo out and let me collapse with a painful moan onto the sofa. My bottom felt as if it was on fire as I lay dazed on the sofa. Gabby moved and took off the strap-on and carefully cleaned it with a wet cloth before replacing it in the draw. She smiled at me and told me a strap-on session as excellent for training a man in female service and that is why she insisted all men suffer regular sessions. She moved towards me and told me in my case that was only a small part of my training needs as Jane and Denise had already made me serve many times with my bottom. Then she smiled and told me she knew I was a breast man because Jane had told her and while hers were small as a treat I could lick them before we pleasured each other again. She removed the bra and her boobs were tiny but high and had very large brown nipples. She lent forward and pressed my face to one and I licked it and massaged the other finding them both very firm. After a minute she moved me to her other boob and then after another minute she pulled me off the sofa and sat legs apart. I knew where she wanted me and went between her thighs hearing her moan with pleasure at my compliance. It took her quite a long time to reach orgasm but when she eventually did so it was a very powerful coming.

As she rested suddenly there was a knock on the door making me jump. Gabby smiled and placed her finger to her lips and then stood and walked over and looked though a peephole. Then she gave me a smile and unlocked and opened the door. I wondered who it was thinking it was Jane and then gasped as in walked Yuki. Yuki was one of Gabby's research students in her second year I think and helped her with her lectures. She was pretty but tiny and had a very flat chest. She smiled as she saw me still knelling and Gabby naked. Gabby smiled and told her that I was almost certainly the one and Yuki nodded. Then Gabby replaced her bra and skirt as I knelt still naked and very confused. Then Gabby suggested to Yuki that Yuki try me out and I shuddered as Gabby told her she had cleaned the strap-on in case it was needed. Yuki smiled and agreed and then as Gabby dressed she undressed. Her body was very slim and her boobs were even smaller than Gabby's being no more than curves on her flat chest. She walked over to me holding her handbag and told me to sit on the sofa. Then naked she lent over me and applied lipstick and thick face paint to my face. Gabby smiled and now dressed told me that Yuki liked a man to look feminine as she had him. Yuki agreed and told me all men should be made to wear make up and waste time that way. I groaned as expertly she did my face. Then Yuki told me it was a shame we were not in her room as she had stirrups for the legs but to get my legs up and apart. I moaned as watched by an amused Gabby I did so and as I did so Yuki picked up the strap-on and quickly placed it on herself. Then Yuki positioned herself and gripped my legs placing her weight against me and drove the dildo expertly and painfully up me. She leered down as she had me and told me this was for her pleasure and not mine. I groaned, as she was not joking as after Gabby my bottom ached and Yuki was a brutal rapist. As Yuki had me I was fully aware of Gabby sitting and watching her rape me. After several minutes Yuki went faster and then suddenly let out a long moan as she came. However she only slowed a little as she carried on pumping me. It took her longer to reach her second orgasm and by then I could feel excitement in my dick and balls. Yuki carried on and my moans made her smile and I saw Gabby smile as well. Then I saw that Gabby had a hand slipped into the waistband of her skirt and knew she was playing with herself. I was unable to resist as Yuki's relentless pumping drove me to a very powerful orgasm my small amount of come shooting this time onto my face. Then I sobbed and begged the young girl to be gentle as Yuki raped me until she came for a third time on me. Yuki ripped the dildo out and stepped back as with a sob I collapsed and Yuki told me I was cute and she hoped to see me again soon. Then she undid the dildo and Gabby told her not to worry about cleaning it, as it now needed a full wash. The two women talked for a few minutes as I lay dazed and aching on the sofa. Then Yuki left and quickly Gabby had locked the door and moved over to me. She told me I was wonderful and watching the previously submissive Yuki rape me had been great. Then she pushed me back and knelt on the sofa facing me and raised her skirt. She had obviously not brought herself off as she pushed my head into her wet pussy. I licked away and in less than a minute Gabby shook in powerful orgasm. Then Gabby got off and told me I was a good lover and could dress and she would see me soon and sort out my three forfeits and I groaned at that as I had hoped this counted as one. I dressed tired and with my bottom aching and left Gabby working away on some papers very much the serious professor and not the femdom rapist.

No comments: