Friday, June 08, 2007

College days USA University Part five


Vanessa


USA University Part five

Jane woke me the next morning and made me shower before rejoining her in bed. She made me tell her what had happened and then she ravished me three times. Finally her lust abated and she told me that Gabby had talked to her for hour after hour. She told me Gabby had explained her theory on the power of the clitoris most, of which Jane had thought of as mad. Jane had told her that in her opinion feminism was an old battleground and told me Gabby had nearly come so excited had this idea made her. However Gabby had told Jane she needed to know about feminism to understand how the new society of women would be built. Therefore she had given Jane a load of books to read and thoughout the rest of the two terms Jane read book after book on feminist theory and luckily for me it did not change anything about how she viewed the world.

Then Jane told me Gabby wanted to see me later so after pleasing her with my tongue I dressed and went and saw her. She was in her office with Yuki and I was worried as Yuki gave me a big grin, as I did not fancy a session on her strap-on. However Gabby told me to sit down and fill in a questionnaire about last night. This was full of a load of weird questions about feelings, orgasms, positions and light levels but I filled it in as best I could as she talked to Yuki. Then she called me over and to my embarrassment read the form out to Yuki and got her to comment on it. Yuki replied to each point with a statement concerning clitoral power and I right load of rubbish it was. Afterwards Gabby complimented her on her masterly dissection (should have been mistressly!) of my account telling her she was nearly fully trained as she could now correctly interpret the ramblings of a man. However Gabby told Yuki she still needed to practice getting her mind around how the obsolete macho man thought even though as she practised strap-on rape she was getting better. I hoped that did not mean that Gabby wanted her to do me and was pleased when instead still smiling Yuki left the room. Then Gabby asked me what I thought and I said what Yuki said had amazed me. Gabby smiled and told me I was being diplomatic but that Yuki had interpreted my thoughts correctly even though as a man I would not know that. I just nodded hoping to avoid another long lecture on the inferiority of the male. I was lucky in that because Gabby suddenly wiggled her hands and I saw she was whirling around her knickers. She gave me a smile and told me to lock the door and get naked, as she needed my soft tongue.

I did as she wanted and was soon once more knelling and licking Gabby to a strong orgasm. Afterwards she pulled me off and told me having watched men strip for female entertainment and then hearing about my service she had needed that. Then she had me sit and she moved and knelt and licked my dick until I was very excited. Gabby gave good head and even after the women last night and Jane in the morning she soon had me desperate to orgasm. She stopped and I moaned expecting more teasing as she got up and sat next to me. She smiled and asked did I want to come and when I nodded she gently placed my own hand on my groin and then she moved so her head was within inches of my dick and told me to come. I rubbed myself as Gabby watched my dick and after a minute or so I came moaning and my come splashed over her face. Gabby moved up and demanded I lick her face clean and though I did not want to I did so making her smile and as soon as I had finished she pushed me to my knees and once more I faced her open pussy. I commenced licking her making her moan and she told me I was a wonderful lover and she wished she was twenty again because then she would steal me off Jane rather than just use me when she wanted. I broke off and told her I loved Jane and again she laughed and told me I was perfect. Then she smiled and told me she thought Jane was perfect, as she was totally liberated and generous with her man lending him as she trusted another woman to treat him right and him to serve her properly. In fact Gabby said as she pulled me closer she would never flirt with another woman's man as that was what men wanted but she had known that was not the case with Jane and I and having spoken to Jane she knew it fully. Then she stopped talking and concentrated on her orgasm that was very powerful and for me wet as her juices covered my face. That was all she wanted and I hoped I could go as she let me dress. Then she smiled and told me she had been thinking about my doctorate. Obviously she said as a male it would have to be something simple but also something of use that would get me a lecturing position afterwards. I nodded thinking how fast things moved then she told me that she knew that I was good at maths so how about something like a statistical analysis of female educational improvement. I smiled and agreed, as I am good at stats. Gabby grinned and said she would set the areas for me to look at and make it easy for me as a man to cope with. I agreed thinking that having a woman to do the work for you could be easy. Then she smiled and said however over half my time would be spent learning fully how to serve women and I again had to agree. At this stage it all seemed a bit of a pipe dream, as it was two years before it could happen and I had to get a good honours degree first. Mind you with my teaching practice grades (thanks to Catherine) and my maths work I was well on course for that.

Then she changed the subject and reminded me about my service to the girls of Lambda Omega sorority. She told me she kept detailed notes of sorority initiation rituals and I was going to help her with this. She told me that she was particularly interested as how over the last ten years they had become more sexual and changed from things set up mainly to humiliate frat pledges to things designed to bond sisters by humiliating men. This did not sound good particularly as I knew my work was going to be of a practical nature. She told me that Kappa Sigma Tau sorority had a very good bonding ritual for pledges and sisters taking place Friday and I was going to help and then report back to her. I groaned at that making her smile as she gave me directions to the sorority house and told me I was to be there at eleven tomorrow. I was not over keen but of course when I saw Jane she insisted. She was pleased by how things were going with Gabby and convinced that this was the way forward for both of us so I did not resist. Therefore the next day I got up late and washed and then followed the map to the Kappa Sigma Tau house.

It was a smallish house with a pool to one side and surrounded by trees. I knocked on the door and a girl opened it. She was a redhead and was wearing a bra and lacy French knickers. I gasped, as her boobs were clearly visible as the bra did not cover much and was half see though. She gave me a smile and asked what I wanted and I told her my name. She smiled and checked a list and then invited me in. She closed the door and told me it was her pledge day on door duty. Then she patted me on the bottom and told me she was glad not to have to do the task I was helping with but was looking forward to next year to make a pledge help. I asked why she was not doing it and she smiled and told me it had taken her less than an hour to get three pairs of men's boxers and two full condoms of come so she had passed. Then another girl came down the stairs. She was properly dressed and sharply told the redhead to get back on duty. The redhead turned and faced the door and the new girl ordered me to follow her. I followed the new girl up the stairs and into a bedroom. She smiled at me and told me her name was Hannah and she was Social Chair. I nodded at that as if I knew what it meant and admired Hannah's slim figure, her blonde hair and best of all her large boobs. She told me to wait and she would get my pledge. I was alone for maybe two minutes and Hannah returned with another girl. She made me gasp, as all she was wearing were a pair of stockings, suspenders and a tiny thong all in dark red. She had a plump but very womanly body and her full boobs were high and magnificent. She gave me a smile as Hannah introduced her as Vanessa a new pledge. Then Hannah asked did I know what I had volunteered for. I told her I did not and I saw both girls smile. Hannah told Vanessa she was always amazed how trusting boys were. Then she told me I had agreed to spend twenty-four hours living in the sorority house doing whatever sexual things a sister wanted done to her. I moaned at that as Hannah told me that Vanessa was to be my fluffer. I gasped as she told me obviously I would be having a lot of sex and it was Vanessa's job to ensure I was always hard and ready to perform. Also Vanessa was to be present when I pleasured a sister to ensure I did it right and if necessary lend a hand. When I was not serving Hannah said with a smile Vanessa was to hold me by the balls to keep me ready for service. This seemed mad but Vanessa smiled and I knew this was what Gabby wanted to hear about so I nodded. Hannah smiled and told that as it was all settled I was to get naked. I blinked at that and realised I would have to strip. Therefore I removed my clothing aware of the girls watching. As I did so Hannah made me give it to Vanessa who folded it all neatly. When I was naked Hannah told me to lie on the bed and then Vanessa sat next to me. Then Hannah told her to grab my balls and I gasped as she did so. She was very confident as she grabbed me between the legs and I knew I was not in the hands of a virgin. Hannah picked up my clothing and told me I got them back at eleven on Sunday and then left.

I lay my balls tight in Vanessa's grasp and gave her a smile and told her this all seemed very silly. Vanessa smiled down and her boobs hung very invitingly in front of me and told me I was silly one to spend two days in the sorority house. She told me she hoped I performed well but if not she knew many tricks to get a boy back in action and most of them were not very nice and with that she gave my balls a little squeeze. She gave a wiggle that made her boobs wobble and told me that she was not allowed to let me into her knickers but I could rub her boobs and for the sake of my balls she hoped I knew how to do that well. I moved my hands and took a boob in each and rubbed them noticing how her nipples became erect. Then I gasped as her other hand took my dick and expertly rubbed me hard. Vanessa was very good and I moaned in delight and then jumped as Hannah re-entered the room. She smiled at Vanessa and told her it was good I was hard as she wanted me and then she pulled her dress off and stood in her bra and thong. She gave me a smile and told me to lie flat on the bed and then moved over and told me to take her bra off and then rub her hooters. I did so and her boobs fell out full and firm and I rubbed them for a minute aware of Vanessa holding my balls with one hand and my erection with the other. Then Hannah neatly pulled her thong off and told me she hoped I knew how to give head adding if not Vanessa would pull my balls past my knees. With that threat she mounted me and lowered herself onto my face. Her pussy was covered in fine black hair neatly trimmed and tasted clean as I licked her and found her small bud like clitoris. Hannah moaned as I licked her off and soon she rode my face as her excitement mounted until suddenly she came and her juices filled my mouth and I had to swallow. Then Hannah told Vanessa she wanted me and I gasped as from her thong Vanessa produced a condom and rolled it over my erection. Then Hannah moved and engulfed me in her tight pussy. Vanessa let go of my balls and was ordered by Hannah to go and kiss me. Vanessa did so as Hannah rode me and I felt my excitement rising. So did Hannah who ordered Vanessa to pull my nipples to stop me coming to soon telling me to fill her when she came. I moaned as eagerly Vanessa yanked at my nipples and I saw Hannah powering away on me her boobs shaking. I was getting over excited and the pain from my nipples would not stop me when to my relief Hannah came and I was able to join her sobbing as I came and making her come stronger. Hannah pulled off me with a smile and told Vanessa to get the condom off me and get me hard in two minutes as she knew a couple more sisters fancied satisfaction before lunch. I gasped as Vanessa snapped the condom off and then worryingly placed it carefully away and then her hand took my dick and started to rub it. I moaned as post orgasm I was sensitive and needed a rest but Vanessa carried on as Hannah carefully dressed and watched. Then Hannah gave me a smile and told me I was a good screw but that out of the six guys invited to serve the girls only three had turned up so we were all going to have to work twice as hard. I groaned at that making them both giggle and Hannah told me that Kappa Sigma Tau may be one of the smaller sororities but it was also one of the randier ones and with that she left. Vanessa gave me a smile and told me that watching Hannah and I make out had got her real hot and she hoped we had a gap soon so I could help her get off.

I moaned at that as the door opened and another girl came in. She was slim with long black hair and pert boobs. She gave us a smile and told Vanessa to get me knelling and ready to lick her pussy. Vanessa pulled me painfully down by my balls as the girl removed a tiny thong and sat legs apart and dress up on the bed. Vanessa pushed my head forward and pinned it to the girl's pussy and I realised not only had the girl not washed between her legs but worse her pubes were matted. I licked away grimly and in less than two minutes was rewarded by her having a powerful orgasm. With that she got up replaced her knickers and left. When she had gone Vanessa pulled me back onto the bed and told me that was interesting because her boyfriend was a handsome brute but obviously did not know how to bring a girl off and I smiled as I realised that Vanessa had seen the state of her pussy and her speed of coming and knew what that meant. Then another girl came in a buxom pink faced blonde with big boobs. She pulled her clothing off and got on the bed and asked Vanessa was I hard. Vanessa said of course and then girl smiled and lent over me and kissed me and told me her name was Patsy and we were going to have a good time. Then she wiggled up and presented her big boobs for licking and rubbing and as I did I felt Vanessa rubbing me and then rolling a condom on me. Patsy made me lick her boobs for nearly ten minutes before she wiggled more up and pulled me into her pussy. It was covered in thick blonde curls and it took me sometime to find her clitoris and lick that. Again I was kept busy for nearly ten minutes as Patsy got excited. Finally she was ready and I was pushed onto my back and she mounted me. However as she did so she told Vanessa to hold my balls and if I was going to come to give them a gentle squeeze because it was going to be a long ride and I was only to come at the end. Patsy then rode me and she was good rider and her boobs bounced as she rode me. After a couple of minutes after all the foreplay she came on me but hardly allowed as she kept up a relentless rhythm on my supine body. After ten minutes I was getting close and Patsy told Vanessa who gave my balls a painful tug. This stopped me and after a few more minutes Patsy came again even stronger. By then I was excited and as she carried on once more Vanessa squeezed my balls in fact from them on every minute or so Vanessa had to squeeze my balls as Patsy rode me steadily her wet tight pussy sliding up and down on me. Patsy had not been joking about it being a long ride as she rode me for over an hour more coming three more time reach orgasm more powerful than the last. Finally when my dick ached from her tight pussy and my balls from Vanessa's hands Patsy told Vanessa to let me come with her. I moaned in relief as Patsy rode us to orgasm and we came together both screaming and sobbing. Patsy pulled off me as Vanessa removed the condom and told me I was a good lover. Patsy left as Vanessa rubbed my sore dick forcing me erect. When she was gone Vanessa told me that had been amazing and she now knew why the sisters called Patsy the mincer. I groaned as after over an hour in her strong pussy my dick was very sore.

Vanessa smiled and told me that she was over hot and she pushed me back and told me to lick and rub her boobs. I did so finding her nipple rock hard and her boobs firm. Vanessa moaned and gently rubbed my dick. Her other hand moved into her thong and she rubbed herself off coming moaning and shaking in less than a minute. She pulled off me and removed her fingers from her thong and with a giggle placed them into my mouth and told me to taste her nectar. I did so as Vanessa laughed and told me she had not imagined that watching her sisters get laid would be so hot. Then the door opened and the redhead came in and told us we were needed for lunch. Vanessa laughed and grabbed my balls and told me it was good, as she was hungry. We went downstairs and the redhead moved back to the door giving my naked body a final stare. Vanessa pulled me into a room and I gasped, as inside were over twenty girls. Then I saw two more naked guys and both had semi-naked girls holding them by the balls. Patsy came over and grabbed my arm and steered me over telling me I was doing well and it was time to meet the sorority. She positioned me next to some food and a slim blonde girl came over and gave me a smile and then made me yelp as her hand moved and grabbed my dick hard and gave it a yank. She laughed and told me to relax, as my body was open house. Then she moved close slipped a hand behind me and pushed three fingers deep into my bottom. I would have resisted but with my balls firmly in Vanessa's hand I could not. Then another girl wandered over and gave my bottom a hard pinch meanwhile Vanessa had rubbed my dick hard and soon three more girls surrounded me pinching and playing with me and Vanessa held me firm so I did not resist. For twenty minutes laughing sorority girls who played with my body surrounded me as if I was a bit of meat. I was poked, pinched tugged and teased and with Vanessa in charge of my balls unable to resist. I was not the only one suffering and I saw the other two lads similarly in the girls’ playful but painful grip. Then the pressure eased and I was given a plate of food to eat and some of the girls chatted finding the fact they had trapped an English lad to serve them very funny. Vanessa could not eat as she had one hand always on my balls but I was able to help her a little. After thirty more minutes Hannah told us that lunch was over and Vanessa pulled me back to the bed by my balls.

By then my balls ached as while Vanessa did not deliberately tug them accidentally she did often and also even having them gripped by a hand was uncomfortable. I was placed on the bed and another girl followed us in. She was a bottle blonde with small boobs and quite chunky. She got naked and got on me and with Vanessa holding me by my balls I three times licked her to orgasm. The next girl was skinny and small boobed and like the last one used my tongue to pleasure herself with three times. Then a large redhead called Katina came in she was much more demanding and after making me knell and satisfy her hairy pussy she made me lie on my back while she enjoyed triple orgasm from my dick. Again Vanessa had to squeeze my balls to stop me coming. However when Katina was sated she made me place my hands behind my head. She lent on me and placed my dick on her large soft boobs and then told Vanessa to rub my dick. I moaned as Vanessa carefully rubbed the top of my dick the rest resting on the boobs of the big Katina and soon came with a deep groan pushing my dick into her boobs as I blew. Katina smiled and told us her boobs were dirty and I groaned at once more having to lick my come of a set of boobs. However to my amazement it was not me who was ordered to clean them but Vanessa. More to my surprise she immediately did as she was asked licking the boobs clean. This made me wonder if some of the wild stories about lesbian sororities could be true. Latter Vanessa told me it was not lesbian at all because I was there an odd answer but also one I had heard many times before including from the hockey girls. In fact in my experience quite a few girls believe two things firstly if a guy is present it is not gay and secondly if a guy is hard he wants whatever you want him to want. Then I suffered as the two girls together got me hard and then I was ridden once more by Katina and my moans made both girls smile.

Then I had two easier hours as six of the girls used my tongue one after another. It would have been even easier had Vanessa let go of my balls and let my dick soften but she did not and when I begged her to told me she was my fluffer and had to keep me hard. Then I served a very loud round blonde girl with massive boobs who ignored my mouth and used my dick for thirty minutes and came five times. On her third orgasm I came as well and after Vanessa had changed the condom the girl made Vanessa lick me hard and then just carried on my moans getting her excited. They also excited Vanessa because when she had gone Vanessa made me lick her boobs as she wanked. She had only just come when the next girl entered the room. She stripped and made me kiss her pussy and I discovered it was wet as quickly she engulfed me. She leered at me and told me it was nice to feel a hard cock and I knew one of the other lads was suffering. I certainly suffered as she rode me hard and then after her two more girls came in and ravished me. The return of Patsy the mincer made me groan and after another hour underneath her I was exhausted. However she and Vanessa forced an orgasm out of me to both of their delights but I was feeling dead by then. The next two girls both wanted my mouth and both had obviously been licked before. Then Hannah returned and ravished me and afterwards she ordered Vanessa to get me clean for supper.

Vanessa pulled me into a bathroom. She was meant to hold my balls as I used the toilet but did not to both our relief and then I showered with her getting her sex clothing wet. As we showered she pealed back her thong and made me place a hand down it and satisfy her with my fingers and she came in less than a minute. My fingers were still in her thong when Hannah entered the room. She glared at us and told Vanessa I was for the sisters not pledges. Vanessa smiled and told her that she had just been checking out that I had full movement of my fingers and Hannah laughed and told us the other two guys certainly did not have full movement of their cocks. Vanessa laughed and said I did suggesting that their fluffers were not holding the guy's balls hard enough and with that she gave mine a yank making me moan and Hannah laugh. She handed Vanessa a set of stockings, suspender and thong in white and she put them on and then I moaned as I was handed a set in pink and made to put these on.

Then with my balls once more in Vanessa's hand I was hauled downstairs. By now my balls ached as the girls had emptied then and having them constantly gripped was really painful. Downstairs were about forty girls including about a dozen in underwear obviously pledges. I saw the other two lads at one side with one leaning dazed against a wall and his dick soft. The other was lying on a table and had three girls in their underwear pumping away at his dick trying to raise an erection. The girls laughed as Vanessa quickly got me hard. Patsy shouted that English guys had good cocks because of all the rain and the girls cheered at that and my erection. Then for thirty minutes I was made to stand legs apart and the dressed girls took turns to play with me. Of course by then I had sexually served half of them but that did not stop them roughly groping me with this time my bottom getting penetrated numerous times. Then Hannah announced, as I was the only one hard I got the kisses while the other two lads got the bums. I then gasped as the redhead now wearing another set of underwear moved and knelt in front of me and took me in front of everybody into her mouth and licked and sucked me for a minute. This was exciting as she had excellent technique but as she pulled off I screamed as Vanessa gave my balls a painful twist. The next pledge also in her underwear knelt and took me and licked me and afterwards again Vanessa tugged my balls. I moaned and groaned as one after another the pledges teased my dick amusing the watching girls a lot. Finally all apart from Vanessa had licked me and I gasped as four of the pledges pulled me off and I was laid on a table. Then as these four pinned me two more came and removed their bras and rubbed gently their large boobs over my face and chest. Then I gasped as once more my dick was taken into a hot girl’s mouth and I looked down and saw it was Vanessa. I knew this time I was meant to come and moaned and twisted and then let go and came sobbing and screaming my orgasm earning me applause from the laughing leering girls. Then I screamed as the two topless pledges moved and grabbed my dick and I was subjected to a brutal four-hand job. This made me sob and beg but kept me hard. As soon as the girl decided my erection was fixed I was pulled to one side and was pleased when Katlin handed me a massive glass of wine to gulp down. Then the other two lads were dragged forward and placed on the table. The pledges held them pinned and then two pledges got on the table and sat themselves one on each guy's face and rubbed themselves on him. Then they swapped before being replaced by two more pledges until these lads had been queened by all. I had another wine leaning exhausted and saw the pledges pull in a paddling pool. I was confused and Vanessa who still was holding my balls over hard told me this was why I should keep it up. One of the guys was dragged over the pool and a pledge squatted over him pulled her thong to one side and pissed all over him. Then she stood back and slammed her foot into his balls three times. Then the next guy suffered the same from his fluffer. After that Hannah announced I was returning to the bed room to serve and said the pledges would tidy up the softies and then their fluffers would tug their balls to keep them at least licking.

This seemed like bad news and indeed it was as for three exhausting hours the girls gangbanged me. In the room now was usually several girls and frequently I had two at a time on me. It was a wild orgy and five times I had painful empty orgasms. However as soon as Vanessa realised I did not go soft I was allowed to come as my sobs and screams obviously amused the girls. They called me super wood and steel cock names that may have pleased another man but just made me want to cry as they ravished me time after time. Finally I was told I could sleep and I was left alone with Vanessa. She had not come as none of the pledges had been with me and as soon as we were alone she made me put my fingers down her thong and rub her off three times while I kissed her boobs. Her hand griping my swollen empty balls to keep me awake and busy. After that she fell asleep and I passed out my balls still in her hand.

Hannah woke us up the next morning and Vanessa took me to get clean and then I was returned to the bed. To my horror Patsy was waiting and I served her for another exhausting hour coming twice painfully with her but staying hard. Then I rubbed Vanessa off once more before the next sister came in and demanded me. I served for at least three hours and as soon as one had finished the next was in. Worse for me the sorority had got the other two lads back in licking action but I was the only one with an erection so it was my dick they used mainly. I had several more empty orgasms but now the girls knew I stayed hard they just laughed at that. Then Hannah reappeared and made me satisfy her twice with my tongue. Then to my relief she told me my service was over and that Vanessa and myself had passed. Therefore I got my clothes and to go unharmed. The other two lads were going to be shaved and painted and then with the pledges holding their balls made to lap dance for the girls and then spend an afternoon giving tongue before spending the evening tied in drag to a tree in the sororities garden. Vanessa let go of my swollen balls and gave me a smile.

Then she told me she had passed as well so had no more sexual hazing to pass and could come when she wanted. Then she pulled her thong off and told me that meant she wanted me now. Before I could move she had mounted me and pushed my dick into her tight very wet pussy. The excited girl rode me hard and I was too tired to resist. It was however nice to be ravished by a girl without having my balls gripped. Vanessa came on my dick and then moved an enjoyed my mouth as Hannah who had got fully naked ravished me once more. Then Hannah left and I was alone with Vanessa who got on my dick and used me for ages coming at least eight times on me until she forced a powerful orgasm out of my empty balls and without her hand pulling them I passed out as I came.

No comments: