Wednesday, June 27, 2007

College days USA University Part fourteen


USA University Part Fourteen

After my night with the twins and their mother I was exhausted a state not helped by a randy Jane. I had a meeting with Gabby where she questioned me about my experiences. She told me that Gerri was still scared of her clitoris due to macho bullying and that was why she had to use role play to assume the natural female dominate position. As for the twins their brutal usage of me excited her both professionally and sexually. She was particularly interested in how they had used other boys and made me promise to ask for more details. Then she made me give her oral pleasure to relieve her lust but told me I was seeing Gerri for another date that night. Again Gerri took me to a nice restaurant and told me she had told her friends I was visiting from the UK and she was looking after me for my holiday. I smiled at that but later on we ended up talking to a couple who knew her and that is what she told them. After eating we went to her flat where after a drink she left me and returned wearing the cat costume. This time I knew what to expect as she pulled me into the bedroom with the whip and attached me to the cuffs. She licked and played with me and then got on me and loved me telling me as the mouse to give up to her. I correctly assumed she meant to come in her so I managed to join her in orgasm. She smiled and told me she had killed the mouse but wanted to play with the body and then wiggled up me and presented her sticky pussy to my face. I licked away making her moan and after several minutes she had a second orgasm. Then she got off me and gave me a smile and said was that better and pointed and I saw she had removed the zips from the costume and replaced them with ribbons. I told her yes and she giggled and undid me and told me to dress. Very quickly I was in a taxi thinking that while she was a bit kinky she was at least quick and easy to please.

Not so Jane who gave me another exhausting if very pleasurable night underneath her sexy body. The next day started off nice a relaxing until Jane got a phone call from Gabby and she told me that tonight I was taking the terrible twins to a party. I was very unkeen but Jane then told me she was going for a girl’s night out with Yuki the strap on student and I was glad to miss her. However after the way I had been treated in their summer house I was not looking forward to seeing them again. Worse of course there was their mother Aubrey. It was her who picked me up and roughly groped me as she drove me to the girls’ house. However they were not there and instead she hauled me up to her bedroom telling me I could make love to her first. She stripped naked a truly disgusting sight as she was so fat (clinical obese) that flesh hung off her in lumps of fat as she stood and moved. However I had to serve her so got naked and was groped by her and kissed and then forced onto her devastated boobs. The thought that in a few years Dianne and Maria would look as bad made me smile. However Aubrey wanted me and after some boob work I was between her thighs and on her unclean pussy. I think it smelt so bad because firstly she sweated a lot and secondly she could not see it to get it clean. She moaned and groaned and after quite a few minutes came and then moved me and licked my dick for a couple of minutes. Her oral technique was actually quite good and got me excited and with a laugh she went on top and told me to come with her. The sight of her red faced grunting on me was off putting as was the lack of friction from her pussy but to my surprise when she came so did I. My orgasm seemed to really please her and she told me she knew my lack of interest last time had been because of her daughters. For five minute she lay talking and idly playing with me. She may have been ugly but she seemed pleased to have me as a lover and treated me as if I was a human being. Then she got me erect and went on top and had me again and took twenty minutes to have to powerful orgasms on me. By the time she had finished I was excited as well and she got off and played with me but then decided to not let me come telling me she had heard what her daughters had planned for me and knew I was going to be dead when she got me back. She then let me get up and shower in a very dirty bathroom and dress and by then I heard noises from downstairs and gathered the twins were back. Aubrey called me over unzipped me and rubbed my dick and told me I had a lovely big dick (good), was very handsome (very good) and was very kind to let an old hag like her have me (even better) adding while they had paid money to charity to have me she had never imagined I would turn up and certainly not for a second time with her disgusting body. Of course instantly I felt sorry for her and told her she was good in bed making her laugh and with that she let go of my now erect dick and told me to go and see her daughters and then she could test how good she was in bed later on by seeing if she could get the dead man walking.

I groaned at that and went downstairs and found Dianne and Maria waiting for me quickly they had me pinned to a wall and my trousers around my knees and were brutally groping me. They laughed at my erection telling me I was going to need it. Both were wearing short skirts and Dianne pulled a pair of bright red knickers off and lent back thighs apart and told me to lick her off before the party. I groaned but with my trousers around my ankles knelt and applied myself to her pussy. She smelt really bad and tasted grin and laughing she told me they had not bothered to wash their cunts. I groaned but licked away and in five minutes she orgasmed. Next of course was Maria’s pussy and that to was in a disgusting state and worse her pubes were matted with white gunk. I guessed what it was as I cleaned her and licked her to a raging orgasm. The girls then made me stand up and amused themselves for several minutes by rubbing my dick, pinching my balls and sticking fingers up my bottom before allowing me to pull my trousers up. Then Aubrey came downstairs freshly washed and drove the three of us to the party even though it was close enough to walk.

The girls did not really speak to me in the car but the party was at a large expensive house and when we got there I guess over a hundred people evenly split between the sexes were there. Mainly they were younger than me being of Dianne and Maria’s age if not actually younger but there was a few older people as well present. Again it was a dry party something I still find odd but Jane and myself were only just old enough to legally buy a beer. I stood around sharing a coke with the twins and watched loads of boys and girls walking around making a lot of noise. As we did so Dianne started to tell me again about people but then told me about the party. Apparently while for most it was a usual party in her high school a large bet with forfeits had taken place and people were due to pay up tonight. I was a little unclear what had been bet on but I seemed to be some sort of internal sports competition. My role as I guessed for to be part of the forfeits even though I had not been involved in the bets. This was confirmed when Dianne told me she had lost a bet but I would do the forfeit for her. I asked what it was and she told me either she or her nominee had to walk though the party wearing a pink set of bra and knickers and high heels. I groaned at that as she smiled and told me I could do that one for her. However with a grin she told me I would help several more of the girls with their forfeits. Then though the party shot three guys’ totally naked making the girls scream and worse chase them. Two got though a doorway and escaped but the girls grabbed the third and he was pinned to a wall by a gang of them and was soon shouting for mercy. I could not really see what was happening as he was mauled and then he was lifted by a whole pack of the girls and carted though another door that was slammed shut after them. Maria smiled and told me if a girl was doing a streak and got caught she had to jerk up to three guys off on her hooters while if a guy got grabbed any girl could give him a jerk and if he blew he had to give her head three times for at least an hour each session. The girls laughed at that and said that Seb would soon have a red raw dick and empty balls. I asked about my streak and Dianne told me not to worry as that was not a run but a walk so everyone could have a laugh at me. However Maria pinched my bottom and told me not to worry as my mouth would get well used tonight.

Then Maria suggested I should do the walk and Dianne agreed saying it was good for the girls to see what was available nice and early so they could make plans. The twins pulled me up some stairs and we were joined by another plump girl red faced with big boobs called June who gave me a big smile and told me I must be the twin’s latest victim. Dianne agreed and told her I was going to be very useful tonight and June nodded and said that having me meant the boys got to see a lot less pussy and all three girls laughed. Then I was pulled into a small bedroom and laughing told to get naked. I stripped aware of all three girls watching me and when I pulled my boxers off June commented that I had a nice knob. Dianne agreed and laughingly she grabbed it and gave it a rub so I got erect and said I had a pretty dick and also it was tough and stayed hard and June commented that was going to be tested and again they all laughed. Then Dianne suggested that June test out my oral skills and ordered me to get on my knees. I did as they demanded and June wiggled her skirt up and pulled off a pair of red knickers and sat on the bed legs apart. Her pussy was covered by fine black pubes the same colour as her hair and as I got close I smelt the strawberry spray she had used between her legs. I licked away and found her large clitoris. After a couple of minutes my face was dripping with her juices as she got excited but it took me another five minutes to get her off. The twins had left during this time but returned just as she finished her orgasm and shakily she told them I had a perfect tongue and she was so glad the girls had trapped me and decided to lend me out. Dianne agreed and told her girl power was great and told me to get up and get dressed as I had an audience to amuse. I stood and the girls handed me a tiny pink thong and made me put it on. It was designed for a girl so my balls were visible on either side and my dick hardly was covered at all. Then I was handed a large matching bra and made to put that on and into it the girls stuffed paper to give me a fake bust. Worse was a pair of high heels and these were forced onto my feet. Dianne smiled and grabbed my arm and told me all I had to do was walk with her though the party and back and smiled and told me that as I walked girls could give my bum a pinch if they wanted.

I shuddered as the grim girl pulled me out of the room and down the stairs. We had only got half way down before we were seen and a group of girls laughing surrounded us. I moaned as they laughed and jeered and cheered Dianne who I knew was gaining a lot of girl respect for her actions. Then a girl with braces gave my bottom a massive bruising pinch making me yelp and if I had not been gripped by Dianne I would have fallen. Then I was slapped on the bottom as the group of girls took full advantage of my vulnerable position. There now seemed to be even more people at the party but the crowd that surrounded Dianne and I on our slow walk was exclusively female. The girls laughed at my costume and in particular the bra. They seemed to find it funny that Dianne had tricked the boys by having me do the forfeit as I staggered along many made positive comments to Dianne on this subject. As for my bottom it was open house to the girls painfully questing fingers and was poked, slapped and pinched constantly by the girls. My yelps and moans as they abused my bottom made them laugh and treat it even worse. I reckoned that as a conservative estimate eighty girls got a good look at me and well over fifty of them pinched my bottom. By the time Dianne returned me to the safety of the room my bottom ached and felt very tender indeed. I was pulled in red faced and totally humiliated by what the girls had done.

Worse about five girls followed us into the room and the door was shammed shut trapping me with the eight girls. As the door closed Dianne shouted out for the girls not to worry as they would get more chances to play with me later on as I agreed to do a lot more than one forfeit for the girls. I groaned at that and also at the lust filled glances the girls in the room were giving me. June gave me a smile and asked was my bottom hurting and when I gave a painful nod she waved a bottle of baby lotion and told me to get naked and lie face down on the bed and she would give my bum a nice massage. I could not resist so removed the costume pleased to get the shoes off at least. Of course when the thong came off the girls could all see I was still erect and this amused them a lot and also from the comments I got showed that they thought this meant I wanted it. I lay on the bed and groaned as June spread oil on my hot and bruised bottom knowing the girls had done it some real damage with their fingers. June rubbed the oil in and then I gasped as I felt more fingers and knew the girls were going to use this as an excuse to play with me. For over five minutes my bottom was rubbed and then June pulled me over and said she had better check my front was okay. I groaned at that as she rubbed oil on her hands and then gripped my erection. I groaned as watched by the laughing girls I was fisted by June. Of course I had not come for a long time and with her oiled hands June knew what she was doing and what she was doing was making me come for her and the girls’ amusement. I twisted as she got me close and June told me to relax telling me I could say thank you with my tongue afterwards getting a big cheer and a few comments concerning my dick being in action as well. I groaned as I was helpless to stop myself spurting all over my chest as June expertly milked my come out. The girls were cheering as June told me I had obviously enjoyed myself. I nodded at that and told her she was very good and she laughed and told me so was I and it was time for the girls to see how I was in a stress situation. With that she got on the bed and told me she had not replaced her knickers as I had left her pussy happy but wet. She wiggled up me until I could see right up her skirt and see that indeed her pussy was still open and dripping wet. Soon that was all I could see as the plump girl dropped down and forced me to give her oral delight. She grabbed my hands and pulled them up her and up her top and onto her big boobs and I wiggled my fingers into her substantial bra and onto a pair of erect nipples. June moaned as I did this and I moaned as I felt a girl Maria I am sure grab my dick and pump me forcing me prematurely hard. I tried to concentrate on June wiggling on my face and filling my mouth with her juices as the girls took turns to tease and play with me.

Then I groaned as a girl rolled a condom over my shaft and I was engulfed by a girl and again I recognised Maria. I pleasured June as best as I could as I used and brought June moaning to orgasm. As soon as she had come a slim blonde girl pulled her off and got on me and told me she wanted the same. She had trimmed her pussy and was obviously excited as I moved to lick her off seeing that it was indeed Maria who was ravishing me. The blonde did not take long to come and was replaced by a plump redhead as Maria used me. After the redhead two more girls both with unshaved dark pussies had oral pleasure from me and by then Dianne had ravished me as well as another girl and I did not know who that was. I had got excited with Dianne but one of the girls not Dianne had given my balls a tug to calm me down. By the time this gang bang had finished I was very excited as the girls had used me for an hour. However laughing Maria told me I was not to come yet adding I had another forfeit to do. I asked what it was and was told a coward called Andy had backed out and therefore I had to do the forfeit instead. Dianne told me laughing I had to go into the garden naked and then jerk off for the girls. Every minute it took cost me two seconds off my head start she continued because when I came I got ten seconds to get away from my audience and having run though the garden get back into this room before the girls could chase me. If the girls caught me I was public property for an hour something that made me shudder. June smiled and told me they had been going to get me off just before I went on show so I had no chance but as I licked them so well they fancied getting me before I was ripped apart so were going to give me a chance as she for one wanted some more velvet tongue work.

The girls then pulled me up and draped a blanket over me and told me my audience was getting ready for the show. I moaned as the girls pulled me out of the room and down the stairs. There was still a lot of people sitting and chatting but I saw more were in the garden. In the garden I saw as the girls dragged me along a group of about twenty girls sitting around in a semi circle and groaned as I knew these were the girls waiting for me to perform. The twins dragged me between them and then told the girls I had agreed to stand in for the cowardly Andy however Dianne assured the girls to general agreement that he was going to pay up and not just once. As she spoke another dozen girls drifted over to my horror. I knew I had to come fast particularly as I had to get a bra off June before running back as part of the forfeit. Then Maria turned a torch on and Dianne pulled the blanket off exposing me naked to a great girl gang giggle. She then announced I had five minutes to get myself off. I groaned but I was at least teased so desperately I closed my eyes I tried to block the female jeers out and think of Jane and suspenders. I rubbed away as the girls laughed and jeered. After a minute I had not come and in fact was feeling no more excited than at the start. Another minute of humiliation passed with me feeling less excited all the time. However the thought of what would happen encouraged me to think so I decided to fake it and hope. I groaned and gripped myself and screamed in fake pleasure hoping the girls would in the dim light not notice the lack of come. My performance did fool the girls who laughed and cheered and as I finished Dianne announced I had six seconds head start before they came and got me. Quickly I shot off down the garden ignoring my nudity as the group of over thirty ball breaking girls chanted the time before the chase started. What I should have done is just hidden myself away but instead I run to where June was. She was sitting idly waving a bra around. She smiled and opened her legs and suggested I licked her off. Instead I begged for the bra and she told me no way would I escape but if I promised to get her off she would hide me and then give me the bra and desperately I agreed. She pointed behind her and I shot there and wiggled down into the ground behind her seat. Quickly a whole mass of girls came up and laughing June shouted she had given me the bra and then pointed to her left and said I had gone that way and instantly the laughing female pack set off.

After a couple of minutes June laughed and turned and saw me lying on the ground in the dark and told me not to move as I was perfect for her. I groaned as she told me she had a nice condom as she fancied some knob as well and then she moved onto me and squatted down telling me she had lost her knickers. Once more I gave her head and again I rubbed her boobs as I did so. It took her over ten minutes to come and then she got off my sore mouth and rubbed me hard and rolled the condom on me. Then she ravished me and undid her top so I could rub her boobs as she used me. She urged me to come in her and I groaned as I doubted I could. However I had not really come when giving the wank show so was quite excited after a few minutes. However June was taking ages to get there as she rode me. In fact it was over fifteen minutes before she came and by then I was grateful to join her in orgasm. For me it was a nice orgasm but for June it made her scream and pull my nipples as she lost it. Afterwards she collapsed off me telling me it would be days before her pussy recovered. She lay exhausted on the ground and told me to put the bra on and get back to the room if I wanted to keep my balls and groaning I carefully sneaked up the garden holding the bra in my hand.

I was going though the bushes when I heard a boy begging and crying. I then saw in the half light a boy tied to a tree and surrounding him a group of girls. One of then was sitting in front of him fisting his dick as the others urged him to come and I realised the first victim of the girls had yet to escape. He gave a scream and the girl rubbing him asked did it count and another girl said yes just because he was empty he still came and then she urged another girl to take over fast because if they let him go soft they would never get him up again. The boy cried loudly as another girl took over fisting him and the girl who had given him an empty orgasm stood and laughed in his face and told him next time he would run faster. Another girl laughed and said as he had screamed fourteen times in orgasm it was going to be ages before he got off his knees and they all laughed at his distress. I carefully left them abusing him glad I was not him.

However after twenty more yards suddenly I fell over a group of four girls sitting looking at the stars. Instantly one grabbed me by the balls and laughed and said they had got the jerk off guy. I groaned but could not help myself as the girls pulled me down to the ground. In the moonlight I saw that all four were very young as they laughed at me and the grip on my balls did not lessen. The girl holding me suggested shouting so all the girls could have me but another said no I should just spend the hour with the four of them. The girl squeezed my balls and asked me did I want them or some real ball breakers and I moaned and told them I wanted just to have to serve the four of them and I heard them all giggle. The girls pulled me more under a tree and I was told by the girl gripping my balls if I gave them all good head twice they would help me get home and I had to agree. Therefore she let go of my balls and stood and pulled off her knickers and got on me as her friends surrounded me laughing and playing with my tired groin. The girl on my face either had no pubes or had shaved as I licked her tight pussy and she came very quickly. Her three friends also had virtually no pubic hair and all three came in less than ten minutes for the three of them. They all took at least twice as long to have their second orgasm from my aching mouth and this time each undid her top and I rubbed as I licked four sets of small boobs. They as I pleased played with me and teased me and when finally all had been satisfied they demanded I came for them. I told them I was too tired to jerk off and they laughed and told me boys could always jerk off. However the girl who had gripped my balls took me into her mouth and licked me and then her three friends took turns as well and as they did so I gathered this was a first for at least two of them. By the time all had done me with their virgin mouths I was close. However one of the girls announced she wanted more head from me and quickly she was on me and my hands were on her tiny boobs. I served all four girls for a third time and each now took ten minutes to come and as I did so the girls licked me, rubbed me and squeezed my dick into their small boobs. Finally the last girl sobbed in orgasm on me. The ball grip girl then started to fist me and after so much teasing in less than a minute I lost it powerfully with her making her and her friends laugh as they drained my last come out. I thought they were going to leave me exhausted and naked but instead two of them dressed and left me as the other two lay with me and snogged me. Then the two girls returned with my clothing and said it had been dumped outside the room as the girls had got another guy in the room and judging from the noise he was making he was not having a nice time. Gratefully I dressed and left the four satisfied teenagers.

I went back to the party and found it was finishing and had a coke grateful to clean the taste of girls from my mouth. I did not really know what to do so when June turned up and told me that the twins were introducing a guy called Benny to the joys of getting his bum ripped open and did I want her to walk me home I agreed. She walked me back to Aubrey’s house and there in the summer house I knelt in front of her and gave her a final orgasm from my tongue. It took her nearly thirty minutes to come and when she did so she screamed for over a minute so powerful was it. Only then did she let me go and I staggered to the house. Luckily Aubrey was up and coming to see what the noise was and quickly I was naked and underneath her. She used me for an hour showing she could abuse an exhausted guy before finally she got me a taxi. Her daughters had not returned breaking their curfew and laughing Aubrey told me she was going to punish them.

I had an easy Sunday and then a school visit on Monday but that night I had another date with Gerri and again I ended up being her mouse. The next night Gabby told me I was Aubrey’s again and I shuddered at what the twins would do to me. However when Aubrey picked me up she told me to my relief it was just her. Keeping me for herself was the girls’ punishment she told me. I was pleased but that evening three times we had long sessions of sex where the obese ugly woman used me. I gathered the twins had no idea how I had escaped and got my clothing. They had blamed June and as a punishment for letting me escape they had made her take the staring role when they had grabbed Andy at high school on the Monday. This poor lad had been stripped and then tied and June had been made to get topless and wank her off over each of her boobs. Then she had been made to put on a strap-on and as he screamed deflower the poor lad in front of twenty or so laughing girls. Worse for him June had then been made to scissor him and use his balls to wank off with. By the end he was broken and according to Aubrey had agreed that a dozen times he would strip and wank for a group of girls. For every minute he took to lose it he would spend an hour on view and the girls could wank him and if he came that girl got him as her slave for a whole evening. After he had agreed it the girls had shaved and feminised him and then left him for the rest of the day on display for the rest of the girls in the school to laugh at. I was again glad it was not me but did relief that trying to escape paying up to a girl gang always led to worse. Any way I was pleased when I was in the taxi to have finished my service to Aubrey and the twins.

No comments: