Friday, June 29, 2007

College days USA University Part seventeen.



Jackie and Kathryn
USA University Part seventeen

Jane returned on the Monday after a week away with Gabby and by then my body had recovered from the abuse I had suffered as a stripper. However at least I had been well paid as indeed Jane had for her work in the sex shop so we started to term off reasonably flush with funds. On the Sunday Jane returned in the morning and we made love all afternoon. Then in the evening Denise returned having spent Christmas with her sorority sisters and she and Jane spent all evening making me collapse with sexual exhaustion. Luckily we did not start our two days a week teaching practice until the next week. The other bit of news Jane had was that on New Year’s Day the Rev Sandra Sands had moved to a new much bigger church. Her replacement was according to Jane via Gabby male and boring and this pleased me as I correctly guessed it would mean Gabby did not bother to go to church and I therefore avoided any more church pledge nights.

On the Monday I spent ages with Gabby filling in paperwork about my work as a stripper for her research. Then I spent a long time exchanging oral sex with her before she casually told me she had finally found me a teaching practice suitable for my special training needs. I then gasped as she told me I was to be attached to a female military school. I have had a few nasty experiences with military girls so the idea of a school of them filled me with dread but just made Gabby laugh. Of course when I told Jane she found it funny and also reminded me how we needed Gabby’s approval for my doctorate. In fact after their holiday together Jane and Gabby were a lot friendlier and treated each other as equals. I was not told what had happened on the holiday by either woman apart from the clean bits. The only thing I can say is that during the holiday Jane had misplaced her strap-on and when I questioned this told me with a laugh she had given it a good home so I suspect some poor bugger got raped by the pair of them and knowing my Jane more than one guy.

The next morning was more dull work and then Gabby dropped in front of Jane her second bombshell. She told me that Yuki had a friend who was in a sorority. Apparently the various sororities had a football tournament (called by the Americans a soccer tournament). This sorority Alpha Phi had lost every game last year and wanted to do better. Yuki had remembered I was first English and secondly had taught soccer at the summer camp and recommended me to the sorority as a coach. Worse she had told her friend about the fact I was a natural submissive and the girl had apparently been even more interested in this than in my football skills. I protested I was not the man for the job but Jane laughed and said I was perfect and I must be missing my evenings as the hockey girls’ mascot. I have to say I was not as the thought of weekends of sexual slavery did not appeal. Still I had no real choice but to say yes and I knew then I was in for a far harder term this term than last term.

After another working day I was told by Gabby to turn up to coach the girls that afternoon. I did so and found a group of fourteen girls with a few footballs standing around wearing white tops and black shorts. I went over and was introduced to the team by the captain a buxom blonde with big teeth and boobs to match called Amber to the team as their joint coach (I assumed correctly with her). With her agreement we got the girls to play a six a side with a post goal and the regular goalie and deputy captain watched as well. Her name was Jackie and she was a large very fat blonde with zeppelin boobs who I correctly guessed played in goal as moving her bulk around would be hard. The girls run around but lacked skill and any ideas about how to play the game. Therefore we did an hour on ball control and by the end I was starting to get a few more ideas. After that we played a seven a side game with goalies and that was that for the first session and by then the girls who were not over fit were all very sweaty.

I agreed to go for a drink with Amber and Jackie and they did not change as we went to a bar near to the ground. They told me that they had a practice every Wednesday late afternoon and played every Saturday at 9 am or 10 am. This time made me groan as it meant I would have to get up early. The girls agreed it was a pain and said it made playing on the team unpopular but let the more sporty girls play for another team in the afternoon. My worries on the girls’ fitness were eased when they told me the games were twenty five minutes a half and not the full forty five minutes. They told me we had two friendly Saturday games and then played three matches in a group of four and in total sixteen sororities had teams. This divided you into the top half or the bottom half. You then played three knock out games to get your final position from first to last with if the tie was a draw penalties to decide the game. Last year Alpha Phi had lost five games and drew the last one winning the penalties to finish a miserable fifteenth and the Social Chair had demanded better this year. However Amber and Jackie were really the only two keen players and the other dozen girls had in most cases been forced to take part as a sorority duty. I was worried by that as it meant the players had little love or idea about the game something the practice had shown. However I agreed with Amber that we at least had two more practices and two games to sort it out. Then Jackie smiled and told me they had heard I had a special reason for being keen on girl’s games. I nodded knowing what she was going to say as she told me they had been told I loved serving women and the more the merrier. I could not deny it so just sort of smiled. Amber laughed and told me that therefore as well as being their coach I was to be the team’s toy boy. I could not resist as both girls giggled and I was then told by Jackie we would all have a great term and to start things off I should come to the sorority house and that myself, her and Amber should have a real team meeting.

We finished our drinks and then walked to the sorority house that was actually quite close. Unlike most of the sorority houses it was a modern building and the girls shared as in a dorm. We went upstairs and I discovered that she and Jackie were room mates. The two girls’ room was simple but of a reasonable size certainly when compared to Jane’s room. I sat on Jackie’s bed and the girls sat on Amber’s and we talked more about football. The girls agreed with my suggestion to try and keep the scores down telling me that several of the sororities had very good teams as they were firstly more sporty groups and secondly a lot larger. My explanation on tactics was new to then but we agreed that 5-3-2 would be best and not as they had played last year 4-3-3 and the defenders should just boot the ball clear as much as possible. After thirty minutes on football I was wondering if I would get off the sex when Jackie stood and casually stripped topless. She was very fat and her boobs while massive spilled low on her as she removed her sports bra. She smiled and told me she was hot and her bra was sticking to her from the work out. Amber giggled and then stood and also got topless and she was a prettier sight. She was quite round but also muscular and her boobs while smaller than Jackie’s were high and round rather than sack like. Both girls smiled and Amber suggested I got naked and showed them what I was made of and then we could all have some fun. I stood and removed my clothing as seductively as possible making both girls giggle. However when I pealed my pants off they saw I was half erect and they both had big grins at that. Amber suggested I came and lay down between them and we could have a pet and a kiss and I did so. Jackie grabbed me and fixed her lips to mine and her tongue invaded my mouth. She then grabbed my hands and placed them on her boobs and I could feel the sweat on them. As I petted and kissed her I felt Amber close to me and then gasped as Amber encased my dick in her hand and rubbed me. After a couple of minutes Jackie broke off her kiss and instantly I was kissing Amber and rubbing her much firmer boobs and as I did so it was Jackie’s turn to rub my erection. Amber had rubbed me a little hard but Jackie was fierce on my dick making me moan as she rubbed me. After a minute Amber pulled me off her lips and down and I licked her soft firm boobs and noticed how her nipples went hard in my mouth. Of course Jackie wanted the same and soon I was licking her large but floppy boobs making her moan with delight as I did so. Then Jackie pushed me between her legs and I found that her pussy was hairy, large and dirty as I licked away. As I did so I rubbed her nipples and it only took a couple of minutes for the big girl to have a big orgasm. After her orgasm she stood and told me she was going to have a shower and left me with Amber.

She grabbed me and made me lick her boobs and then pushed me between her thighs and lay back telling me I could come soon. I licked away and found her pussy was also hairy with big lips and a tiny clitoris and also smelly with sweat as she like Jackie had not washed. It took her much longer to come and afterwards she told me I gave good head much better than her boyfriend. I was surprised at that but soon discovered that like quite a few girls Amber thought getting head from a boy did not count. She snogged and teased me and made me rub her boobs for several minutes until Jackie returned. The girls then decided I could come and then agreed not to give me a blowjob but instead use their hands to get me off. They made me stand and they sat their heads close to my groin and fisted and rubbed me. They were over rough but after a lot of petting I had a powerful orgasm making them giggle again. Then Amber decided to have a shower and left me with Jackie. She pulled me onto the bed and told me as I must be tired after my orgasm to lie back. I did so and she jumped on me and moved up me and plonked her clean hairy pussy on my face and I lay there and licked her off rubbing her low hanging boobs as I did so. Jackie took quite a long time to come and then moved down me and told me it was great to have me as her toy boy fuck friend as she was between serious boyfriends. She then rubbed me and giggled at my erection and then slightly to my surprise pushed me into her vagina and rode me. She smiled and told me to rub her breasts as I had lovely fingers for her nipples. I lay letting her love me rubbing her boobs as Amber came back wearing just a towel. She giggled to see her friend ravishing me and sat drying herself and watching us. Jackie came and then after a quick stop carried on red and sweaty once again. Amber giggled and told me it was exciting to watch a girl using me for her pleasure. She smiled and told me she was off to see her boyfriend but she wanted more head and with that she let the towel drop and got on me as Jackie pulled me knees up so she could lean back comfortably and give my face to her friend. Amber positioned herself on me and I pleasured both girls at once. After five minutes I felt Jackie come and then Amber moaned in orgasm. Jackie still had me in her pussy and Amber sent me over the edge and I came as well making both girls giggle and wiggle on me.

Both girls got off me and I lay with Jackie gently rubbing me and nibbling at my body while Amber stood and dressed treating me to a reverse strip tease as she did so. She put on a sexy black bra and then stockings but no knickers and on top a black dress. She then smiled and told me she was going to give her boyfriend a really nice time and swallow like a good girl and both girls giggled as she sauntered off to enjoy him. This left me with Jackie who was still feeling randy. She giggled and then presented her boobs for more licking and this time I gently rubbed her pussy. She seemed to like this and moved me from boob to boob as she lay back and let my fingers bring her to a sobbing orgasm. She then got up and told me to relax and she would get us a snack and returned with a mass of stuff from a vending machine. We ate this and talked and found out both she and Amber were in their final year and both had no real idea what to do after graduating. As for the sorority I was told it was a new one for the university and very easy to get into and was not much like a traditional sorority at all. We also talked about ourselves and football and after an hour Jackie opened the gown she was wearing and made me spend ten minutes massaging her boobs. She then checked I was hard and got on me and we made love once more with me rubbing her boobs as we did so. Jackie came three times from my dick then on my face and then from my dick before I had a powerful orgasm with her. We then lay tired and sort of chatting with me massaging her big stomach and floppy boobs gently and her playing with my groin a lot more. She seemed happy to have me erect but did not really seem to want more as at least another hour passed.

Then Amber returned looking dishevelled and giggled and told us she had gone and fucked her boyfriend. She told is not that I really wanted to know she had got him naked and blown him and swallowed and then got him up and made him screw her until they had both come. She then smiled and told us that after two he was finished so she had left him to sleep and told him she would get him a pizza to eat. She then smiled at me and told me what she really wanted now was some good quality head as she was a dirty girl and with that she pulled her dress up and mounted me. I gasped as her pussy was sticky and groaned at what she was deliberately making me do. Jackie rubbed my dick as Amber made me lick her pussy cleaning her and bringing her sobbing to orgasm. It did not take long and she then got of and asked me had I enjoyed the taste of her telling me she found that her boyfriends come had tasted of cheese and did I agree. I shook my head and both girls laughed and Amber said I would be a great toy for the term. She then pulled her dress down and told Jackie she was spending the night with her boyfriend and left leaving me feeling used and Jackie obviously totally randy. Jackie quickly had her boobs in my face and then got on me and rode my erection to three powerful orgasms for her and a slightly painful one for me. She as not finished and made me once more give her oral pleasure. Then giggling she told me I was a great find and that the girls would see me by eight on Saturday for the friendly and with that I was allowed to dress and leave. I returned to my room to find Jane working there and was soon in bed and in her. She found my service amusing and loved me for ages until we were both exhausted.

The next two days were easy and on Saturday early I got up and left Jane asleep in my bed and went off for the first game. All fourteen girls were waiting and we had a team talk and agreed the team to play. Our opponents were the sorority that had come third the last time but for this game they were playing their pledges. They were a big black sorority and all their pledges played at least one half as an audition for the main team. I have to say the standard of the game was appalling as neither team had any real idea. Amber could play as could a small boyish Japanese girl called Yoshiko and Jackie was big and could stop the ball but the rest were terrible. The other team were as bad and numerous times it seemed to me the ball wobbled around at random. However we stuck to the defensive plan and it seemed to work quite well. However none of our chances fell to Amber the best was a shot into an empty net from five yards that fell to Kathryn a large flat faced ugly blonde girl with spots and a large bottom and boobs who managed to hit the post. As for the other team they missed a few shots as well but three times Jackie got the ball slammed into her boobs and that must have stung. The final score after fifty minutes of embarrassment was nil –nil but the girls seemed very pleased as last year they had lost this fixture by eight goals. Amber suggested we retire to the sorority house for a debrief and I missed the double meaning of that. We went and sat in a television room and myself and Amber took the girls though the game. The girl agreed to have a couple of extra practices but also agreed the tactics made sense. To summarise the idea was to belt the ball down the pitch as hard as they could and hope Amber got to it to help I changed Yoshiko to be the other attacker as she could also hit a ball reasonably accurately and changed Kathryn to the midfield where her random slashing would not affect things as much.

I then told the girls not to act to much like ladies but to be rough and was worried when Kathryn said they would not on the pitch or afterwards and all the girls laughed and I realised they all knew and also from the big smile on Amber and Jackie’s faces that they had told them all about my service to them. This was confirmed when Kathryn said she was really hot and sweaty but knew I liked that in a girl and in fact the dirtier a girl was and the more girls there were the happier I was. I groaned as the girls laughed. Amber told them to be quiet and then told me I was a team secret and not to tell on anything that happened to me if I wanted to keep my testicles making the girls laugh again.

Amber then patted me on the bottom and told me to strip naked and show them my stuff adding she hoped I had a nice big erection when I got my pants off. The girls cheered as I started to strip and watching laughing as I got naked and I put on a show for them. When I did pull my boxers off I was erect and the sight of my hard dick got another cheer from the girls. Then Amber told me sit down and let all the girls have a kiss and a pet. I did not resist and was soon gasping as Kathryn gripped my erection over hard and slammed her lips into mine and invaded my mouth with her tongue. All twelve girls had a kiss and a rub of me before to finish with Amber and Jackie had a go. By then I was quite flustered as the girls were certainly over rough with their hands as American girls usually are and certainly were hard kissers. Then Jackie announced I was going to go to her room and relax on the bed and any girl who wanted fun could come and visit me. I did not resist as I was bundled out by Jackie and Amber with several girls following them and pulled upstairs totally naked. I was lucky that we were not really seen as I was pushed in Jackie’s room and onto her bed. There Jackie and Kathryn groped me and after a couple of minutes it was agreed by the girls that Kathryn would get me first and the rest left me with the lust filled girl.

Kathryn leered and stood and pulled off her sports kit exposing her pale large body and when she pulled off her sports bra a pair of large floppy white boobs. She jumped back on the bed and forced my head onto her boobs so I licked one and rubbed the other tasting her sweat as I did so. After a minute she presented her other boob for licking and I moved a hand between her legs and found that her pussy was hairy and hot. I massaged her pussy making her moan and shake and she forced me to carry on rubbing her and licking her boobs until after several minutes she had a raging climax. She wanted more and I was pushed down between her legs and told to get her off. Her pussy was hairy and wet and open as I applied myself to her pleasure. As she had not washed since the game it tasted off but the eager girl pinned me to her as she bucked under my tongue. It only took a couple of minutes for her to reach a second powerful orgasm. Then I was pulled up and placed on my back and Kathryn gripped my dick and started to fist me. I moaned as she was very rough but she worked me towards orgasm before to my horror stopping and leaving me stranded. Kathryn smiled at me and told me that I was not going to get off this morning as it was a girl special and with that she moved up and told me to lick her off and rub her breasts as I did so. I groined as she mounted me but did as she wanted and after five minutes the big ugly girl came on me. With that she got off and told me not to worry I would get to come a lot later on with the girls and particularly with her as I was a good screw and with that she left me for the next girl.

That turned out to be the tiny Japanese girl Yoshiko. She smiled and stripped exposing a skinny body and a pair of nipples with hardly any boob. She jumped me and told me I looked lovely lying there and manipulated herself on to my face. I licked away finding her pussy surprisingly hairy and dirty as she groaned above me. For twenty minutes the tiny girl kept me busy licking her pussy as I brought her to three strong orgasms on me. Occasionally she moved and fisted me in her hot tiny hand but not enough to get me off and I knew I was in for a frustrating morning. After she was sated she questioned me about Yuki and asked did I love anal sex from a girl and when I told her no she laughed and told me that Yuki had told her tales about how I loved being dressed as a girl and raped and with that worrying information she dressed and left me. The next girl was Leah and she was quite slim but had small boobs and a big nose as well as spots her hair was blonde but her pubes were black. She also got naked but she had showered and was in jeans and a T shirt rather than her soccer kit. This was much better because it meant when after a quick kiss I was pushed between her skinny thighs at least her pussy was clean. But in fact she had used so much soap on it I wished she had left it dirty as I licked away. Leah lay moaning loudly and after five minutes sobbed in a very powerful orgasm. She pulled me up and told me I gave great head the best she had had since getting to university and she was really looking forward to having me all term. She then moved and kissed my neglected dick. She carried on kissing it until I was close and then broke off and made me move and lick her off to a second even more powerful orgasm.

The next girl was Ann who was a dark overweight girl with big boobs who bounced on the bed and told me she had not had sex all term and certainly not had a guy go down on her for ages. She made me lick her boobs and then lay back and I went between her big thighs. Her pussy was covered in thick black hair and had massive vaginal lips but a hard to locate clitoris. Eventually I managed to get licking her correctly and soon had her moaning as I carefully worked her to a massive orgasm. When she came she fired so much gunk into my mouth I was forced to gulp it down as her fat thighs held me to her. She pulled me up and my erection rested on her thighs and she giggle and told me she wished she could take me into her as she really fancied my dick but giggled and told me to suck her boobs and let her have a play. I did so and soon was gasping as her poor and brutal handiwork on my dick showed another reason why she found it hard to get a guy. I tried to stop her but she just giggled and carried on as I massaged and licked her boobs. Finally to my relief I was pushed down and once more gave her oral satisfaction. After that she left promising to use me a lot during the term.

The next girl was one of the most attractive girls in the team Kristine. She was a slim redhead with big high boobs and neatly trimmed pubic hair. She got on the bed and made me lick her boobs and then got me to lie on my back and she went on top as I gave her oral delight. It took her nearly ten minutes to reach a powerful climax on me. After coming she got off and told me that the night before she had picked up a jock and done the deed four times so a nice session of head was just what her tired pussy wanted and then with a final squeeze of my frustrated dick she left. The next girl was Joyce who was a tall skinny beanpole of a girl with little boobs and sparse dark pubes that matched her hair. She was an eager kisser and after getting naked for five minutes we snogged and I rubbed her small boobs as she teased my frustrated dick. I was keen to come but instead she lay back and made me knell at the foot of the bed and lick her until she moaned in orgasm. Then she pulled me up for some more snogging and dick teasing as well as boob play before repeating the whole orgasm scene again. After that I was pulled up for more kissing and teasing and assumed we would do it again. Instead she placed me on my back and sat herself on my face and rocked back and forth as my tongue pleasured her until she reached a third powerful orgasm.

I was feeling very frustrated as slightly to my surprise Amber was next in. She did not get naked but just removed her knickers and got on my face and made me give her oral pleasure. She then left and returned with about ten of the girls and told me I could please the others very soon. Then Jackie with a giggle gripped my dick and asked was I feeling frustrated and I told her I was making them all laugh. Jackie smiled and told me I could come but I had to come three times. I nodded at that and then groaned as she told me first off I could show the girls how I jerked off and then they would jerk me off. The girls cheered as Jackie told me the girl I came for would get a date with me tonight and then have me for the morning before the afternoon extra practice. I groaned but could not say no so I gripped my dick and watched by the giggling clothed girls brought myself off quickly. As soon as I had come I was pinned down and sobbed as Amber set to work on my dick. I was very sensitive but the girls just seemed to find it funny as they rubbed me. Eventually after many minutes of pain I got excited. I was trying to see who was rubbing me so as to pick the girl but Amber had me pinned deliberately so I could not I was sure I was in Jackie’s hand so let myself come but then was horrified to find I had instead come for the ugly crude rough girl Kathryn. She made me lick her fingers and told me I was in for some hard lovemaking getting a cheer. Worse Yoshiko waved a pink vibrator and told me to use it on myself so they could see if Yuki had told the truth. I begged but the girls grabbed me and soon I was screaming as they forced the vibrator up me. They then held me and rubbed my dick laughing at my forced erection as the vibrator worked away on my tender passage. It really hurt as did the girls hands on me but suddenly and with no pleasure I spurted to the girls’ great amusement. They then let me go and it was announced I was available for quick seconds and I was left with Jackie who used my mouth vigorously. After her Yoshiko, Leah, Ann and Joyce enjoyed my tongue before Jackie returned for another session and after she was sated told me I could go but advised me to rest up as I had to be back by seven for my date with Kathryn and exhausted I staggered away.

No comments: