Wednesday, June 27, 2007

College days USA University Part thirteen


USA University Part thirteen

After my week of female service I was still in pain from Gloria and her friends’ strap-on assault on the Monday. I had two more days of observation in a girls school and they passed in a blur but by the end my bottom was feeling normal once more. So was my dick even though Jane had made love to me for ages each night. Of course I still owed six dates and worse a ladies party and I knew Gabby was keen for me to pay up as soon as possible. This was confirmed on Wednesday when after a tutorial Gabby told me she was pleased with my research last week but I still had more to do. She told me that tonight I was giving Gerri my first date and tomorrow Audrey and her daughters. Jane was happy for me to serve even though she was not in tease mode so again I had no choice.

I was told to wait outside my accommodation block for Gerri who turned up in a large car. She was in her thirties but slim with small boobs and quite attractive. She was wearing an expensive looking low cut dress with a push up bra to show her limited boobs off well. I was also well dressed as I had been told we were off somewhere nice. In fact compared to some of the women I had been made to serve she looked stunning. She took me to a nice Italian restaurant and told me she was divorced and run a real estate company seemingly with her ex husband’s brother as far as I could work out. Her conversation was not over interesting but pleasant enough and certainly better than Tazi’s had been. After we had finished eating we got in her car and without comment she drove me to her flat. Once we were in her flat she got me a drink and then told me she was going to freshen up. I was amazed when she returned as she had changed. She was now wearing a bright red leather cat suit with zips over her boobs and pussy. I had time to notice she had put on thick make up and had painted her nails before I saw in her hand a leather whip. She smiled and playfully hit me with it. It did hurt but not to bad as she told me she was the evil cat woman and I was her mouse and ordered me to get naked. I am not really into sexual fantasy play but another slap from her whip got me stripping. When I was naked she smiled at my erection and told me she was glad I was happy and then wrapped the whip around my neck and carefully pulled me after her. We went though into her bedroom and I saw she had prepared the bed for me. She had removed the blankets and instead it had on a black satin sheet. Also attached to each corner was a set of red silken handcuffs. Gerri pulled me to the bed and I lay down as smiling she attached the cuffs and then pulled the chains tight until I was stretched out and helpless on the bed.

Then she smiled and told me now the cat had caught the mouse she was going to play with the mouse. She grabbed my dick and rubbed me hard smiling as she did so and then told me it was time to die. This worried me but she stood and unzipped the zip over her vagina showing me she was shaved and wiggled up me. She lent down and gently bit me on the thigh and then gave my dick a suck before taking me into her wet pussy. She rode me leaning back and moaning. Her pussy was wet and tight but the kinkiness of the situation I found off putting but much worse was her costume. It was not that it was not sexy actually it was very sexy after all the point of a female sex costume is surely to tell the man the woman wants sex. No the problem was the zip that with every thrust of her hips rasped up my shaft in a painful manner. Therefore as Gerri reached a powerful orgasm I was excited but not close. Gerri rested on me and then became aware I was still hard. This seemed to annoy her but still in character she pulled off and told me that mousy had kept the cream but the bad cat knew how to get the cream. She wiggled and grabbed my shaft and then holding it in the palm of her hand licked it for top to bottom with her long tongue. After six licks I was moaning and on the eighth lick I exploded all over myself making her moan with delight. After a few seconds she wiggled up me and told me it was now time for the mouse to worship the cat and she plonked her pussy against my face. I licked her but again the zip was a problem particularly when she got excited and started to wiggle hard on my face and it scratched my lips. After several minutes Gerri came sobbing on me. After she had recovered she got off me and undid the bonds and suggested I got dressed and she would have a shower. I did so and by the time I was dressed she was out and to my surprise also dressed and I knew our evening had finished somewhat abruptly for me. Gerri phoned for a taxi and as we waited for it she talked again but for sometime not about sex. Then she asked obviously worried about my answer had I enjoyed myself or had it grossed me out. I told her I had enjoyed myself and did not mind role play. She smiled at that however I added the reason I had not come had been the zip. Instantly Gerri apologised but told me that the last three men had not commented on it but that maybe they did not have my control. Before I could reply the taxi arrived and with a quick kiss on the cheek she sent me on my way. When I got back to my room I found naked in my bed not just Jane but also the terrifying figure of Denise. Apparently the girls had been drinking and had decided to wait and do me on my return. The next two hours were exhausting as I was had in a brutal threesome and for the last thirty minutes both girls took turns to rape me with a strap-on. By the time they had screwed themselves sober and Denise left I was an exhausted supine blob on the bed.

The next day I had difficulty concentrating on the work but somehow managed it. The worse thing was that I had more date pledges to pay up on and tonight’s I was sure was going to be worse than Gerri. I had to date the twins Maria and Dianne and also serve their mother Aubrey. However as all three were as ugly as sin and had seemed crude when I spoke to them I was not looking forward to the experience. Aubrey picked me up and told me I was taking her daughters out and then bringing them back. Then her hands groped my groin and she told me with the girls it was heavy petting but I was not to worry as she would spend the night showing me how a woman could love a man. Aubrey was grossly over weight with flesh even clothed bulging and flopping everywhere. Her face like that of her daughters was square and ugly with a pug nose and bad teeth however her daughters I recalled added in a mass of teenage spots. She mauled me for most of the journey to her house adding a pained groin to my problems. I gathered not to my surprise that her husband had run off with another woman and did not see her or the daughters but did pay some maintenance.

Their house was large but scruffy and very dirty inside. The two girls were waiting for me and I had to shudder as I saw them. Both were dressed in short skirts and low tops. The skirts showed off their over fat thighs while the tops exposed large amounts of white fat boob. They told me we were going to a local dance and I was their date from England. I agreed and we were driven there by Aubrey with the girls in the back and their presence meant she did not grope me. However my status was made clear when she told the girls to enjoy me but to remember what she had told them and then reminded them I cost $200 a date and not to waste the money. Maria called me a whore and when I pointed out I had been sold for charity they laughed and she called me a good whore. As her mother drove off Maria grabbed me and told me her mother had told them petting only but they were going to do to me whatever they wanted and I would have to deal with their mother as best as I could. The dance was in what in England would be called a village hall but it was not a disco but an actual band playing country and western dance music and actually very talented particularly the fiddle player who I was told by Dianne worked at the garage during the day. The crowd was young but not just teenagers. I danced with both girls and we drunk coke as it was a non alcohol dance. The Americans attitude to alcohol is to my mind weird as they see it as a source of evil and I find that strange having lived in England and also France. Surely it is better to get teenagers used to drinking early so they know how to handle alcohol? Any how I was introduced to a mass of people by the girls as their UK friend or even pen pal and got smiles from most of the people even though I could see a few of the guys gave me a look of sympathy for being with two such ugly girls however as I was soon to discover this was not the full reason.

It was not just that Dianne and Maria were ugly they were also rude, crude and dismissive. Also they were not sexually innocent as for quite a few of the guys they told me they had screwed them and how good they were. One lad a thin guy with glasses called I think Gary they told me they had tricked and then tied naked and used for a whole weekend before letting him go and Dianne giggled and told me he certainly knew now how to kiss cunt. Then Maria pinched my bottom and told me that in return for the photos of him naked with their mothers vibrator up his arse he had agree to give them a dozen dates and each date had finished with an hour for each girl with him naked on his knees. Then Dianne told me on his last date they had taken him to party stripped him and after he had pleased them left him tied naked for any girl to use. Dianne added the girls had enjoyed him all night and then naked he had been made to clean the place up. It had taken him a year to live down the disgrace and the nickname floppy tongue the girls had given him. Then to my horror the girls told me several more stories about abusing males and I gathered these two had a reputation for subjecting boys who fell into their hands to very rough treatment indeed. They told me about a boy called Kurt who had insulted them and then spat at them. They had got a girlfriend to date him and get him in her room with his pants off and then they had jumped him and even though he had punched Maria Dianne had got him by the balls. This had calmed him and the girls had tied him to the bed where Maria casually told me she had taken her revenge for the thump by smashing his balls a dozen times with her fist as hard as she could. Then the three girls had rammed up his bottom a wooden dildo shaped stick liberally coated with chilli powder. Next they had got the girls home waxing kit and removed his body hair and then feminised him and in return for removing the dildo he had posed for the girls. Then all three girls had sexually used him until he could not function any more. Maria and Dianne had then got him up and dressed in a skirt had got him to their house and kept him for the day where Dianne told me with a giggle he had served not only the pair of them but about six of their friends and also their mother as well. This had finished him but the girls had one more very nasty thing to do. The next day they got him to their high school and into the girls’ bathroom and stripped him naked and painted him and left him tied to the girls shower rail with his balls painted with a mixture of toothpaste and chilli powder. He had twisted and begged there all morning and was seen by virtually all the girls in the school. Therefore even now his nickname was red as that was the state his dick and balls had been in.

I asked did their school know and Dianne told me even if they did they did not save him. Of course the girls had photos of the poor lad naked and feminised and in return for the negatives and the girls keeping this bit quiet he was sold off numerous times. In fact according to Maria and I am sure she spoke the truth he still belonged to the girls and tonight he was serving as he frequently did in a girls sleep over something he was an expert in doing. Dianne giggled and said the girls loved to get him naked as he was quite pretty and then tease him and make him give them head but send him away frustrated. Maria laughed and said she knew afterwards he jerked himself off and told me to think how humiliating that would be. Since then apparently the lads kept away from the two girls even though both were according to them easy to lay. Dianne laughed and said their mother thought they did not have boyfriends because they were a little overweight but actually it was because they preferred to break a guy than to date a guy and Maria agreed.

The realisation that I had three dates to suffer with these ball breakers was not good news and I did wonder if Gabby knew then worse I realised that when I gave my report she would be highly interested. We had a few more dances but then with the dance still going Dianne told me it was time to walk them home telling me we did not have to rush home at all. I nodded resigned knowing that while up to now the girls had not petted or groped me that was sure to change. Indeed as soon as we got outside Dianne had my zip undone. However it was Maria who pulled my dick out. The girls then made me put my arms around them and as both were so fat that was not easy and we walked or actually staggered along with both girls groping my dick and balls. Their touch was brutally rough on me but I got hard. We walked for over fifteen minutes with the girls laughing as they groped me. I think they thought they were teasing me but they were so rough it was more like torture. Eventually we arrived back at their house but instead of going in the girls steered me round the back into a sort of summer house. Once there Dianne pulled my trousers down and laughing told me to get naked as I had to make them happy. I did so as they laughed and leered and when I was naked the two ugly bulbous girls pinned me to the wall and groped and kissed me. Then they discussed how they were going to have me. They argued it with each other and my opinions were ignored. The argument was about who was to have me first. Both wanted to go first but finally they agree I should give Dianne head first and then Maria but screw Maria first. However the argument was that Maria wanted a gap and to my horror they decided I should lick their bums between sessions. I protested and they laughed and Dianne told me not to worry when I got screwed I was to come with both of them at least for the first session. Dianne agreed and told me by the time they had finished with me no way would I get hard for their mother something the girls found very amusing.

I was let go and Dianne lent against the wall and casually pulled down a pair of large knickers and then lifted her skirt and told me to get on my knees and then to get her off. I knelt as she lent back and was confronted by a large white unshaved and smelly pussy. However I buried my head between her gross thighs and found her slit and her clit and set to work. Diane gave a grunt and her pussy expanded and got wet. She pushed me head more into her so she was bending my head back at a painful angle and told her sister I certainly was not a cunt sucking virgin. Maria laughed and told her sister to hurry up as she wanted to get off fast. I groaned as the girls in a sexual situation were even nastier and cruder than in a social situation. I licked away and after another five minutes Dianne started to moan loudly and came. She pushed me off and Maria grabbed my head and pulled me towards her. She was leaning back against the wall with her knickers off just like her sister had been. Her pussy tasted just like her sister’s and was just as hairy but at the start was quite dry. However after a few minutes she was wet and grunting but it took another five minutes to get her to orgasm. By then Dianne was complaining about having to wait to get laid. However Maria swore at her and told her she got to fuck me first and she wanted a rest.

Dianne swore back and then told me I could amuse her and lifted her skirt up and told me to get kissing her arse. I was unkeen but a slap from Maria had me doing what the ugly girl wanted and soon I was licking and kissing her large white floppy bottom. Of course her sister demanded the same and I have to lick her equally flabby bottom as both girls take turns to insult me calling me their bitch and much worse. Then Maria told me to lie on a sort of sun bed and I did so. She loomed over me and told me as I am a baby I can have a treat and she undid her dress and pulls her boobs out. They were encased in a massive bra but when that came off they fell forward like two sacks of suet. They slapped me painfully in the face but then she swung them until I could suck on one and rub the other one. They felt nice and soft but I knew in a few years that their shape would go. What one sister got the other wanted and I groaned as Dianne removed her bra and rammed her boobs into my face. Her boobs seemed a little firmer than her sisters but I think it was the angle she was leaning over me. As I was doing her boobs Maria announced she was feeling randy enough to be screwed and got a condom from her handbag and grabbed my dick. For some reason I was rock hard making the girls cackle with laughter as onto my shaft Maria forced the condom. She then got on me and forced my dick into her pussy and told me to remember I had to spurt with her. Dianne pulled her boobs from me and told me she wanted a load as well so I had better be back in action fast as they intended to empty my come bags before their mother got me. Then as Maria started to ride me Dianne laughed down at me and told me they were fucking me as if I was the girl and both girls laughed as Maria hammered away. Then Dianne rammed her boobs back into my face. I licked away at her large melons as her sister bashed away on my dick. The idea of coming onto both of them did not appeal but it took Maria quite a long time to moan in orgasm and by then I was ready and was able to have an actually very nice orgasm with her. She pulled off and told me English girls were luckily if all the guys had good control as I did.

Dianne laughed and flicked the full condom off and before I could react she had painfully snapped another one on me. She got on me and I groaned as I went up her pussy making both girls laugh and Dianne told me I had to stay hard. Then she started to ravish me and the sensation of her wet pussy against my dick made me groan to the girls’ amusement. Dianne rode me hard as Maria watched and Dianne told her sister I had a good stick as it had stayed hard and both girls screeched again. I felt as if I was an object they were playing with rather than a person something I was not pleased about. After a few more minutes Maria waddled over and once more I had a pair of large boobs to orally please. I was not excited as her sister groaned on me and when she came on me I was not ready to come. My lack of orgasm annoyed Dianne but I told her no way was I ready so soon after coming before. She jeered at me and told me American boys could shoot off two quickly. Luckily Maria defended me pointing out I was a repressed English dude so took more time to get off and I was forced to agree with that. However Dianne was an evil bitch of a girl and told me as I seemed to enjoy kissing her hooters I could come between them. Instantly Maria protested telling her a tit draining had not been planned. I gulped at that as I remembered how the hockey girls would make a boy came between their boobs until he passed out. However what Dianne wanted was for me to come so I had to stand as she sat on the bed and place my dick between her boobs. She held them around my dick and urged me on and her sister rubbed my bottom to encourage me. However their jeers had the opposite effect and worse Maria stuck two fingers up my bottom to keep me moving. I desperately thought of Jane and managed to come into Dianne’s boobs being insulted by both girls all the way. Inevitably she then made me lick her boobs clean with both girls insulting me for eating come. Then I was pushed back and laughing a new condom was placed on me and Dianne told me I had to get her off for a third time. She ravished me making me sob as her sister got on me and told me to get her off with my tongue. I gave Maria oral pleasure as Dianne ravished me and both girls took a hand each to excite their low hanging boobs as they used me. It took both girls ages to come with Maria beating her sister to orgasm by a minute. Then both girls got off me and amused themselves with me by making me turn so they could take turns to stick fingers up my bottom. Then I was back on my back where both got on me and my dick pleasured Maria while Dianne used my mouth. It took even longer for both girls to reach orgasm and by then I was hoping they were sated. However after both had finally come loudly on me I was told they wanted more. Dianne pushed me off and lay on the bed and told me I could as a treat do her as if I was man but too rub her hooters as I did so and to make certain I blew with her. I groaned but entered her and then half standing I loved her using one hand to hold a boob for licking. As I did this Maria played with my bottom sticking fingers up me and pinching my balls. However it took Dianne ages to come and by then even with Maria playing with my balls I was excited. Therefore when Dianne came so did I. However as I came Maria grabbed my balls and gave them a sharp squeeze telling me this would get my come out. All it did was make me scream and ruin my orgasm.

After that I collapsed but of course Maria wanted to come as well. However she announced she could wait and then the girls flung me face down onto the bed and Maria sat on my lower back pining me to it. I moaned as I saw Dianne go to a cupboard and remove from it several items. Horrendously all seemed about right shape to be pushed up me and my fears were confirmed by a mad laugh from Maria who told me I was now going to really be their girl. I struggled as Dianne approached and then screamed as with no finesse she pushed the handle of a broken tennis racket up my bottom. She wiggled it around making Maria laugh as I sobbed. Next to go up me and equally painful was a beer bottle. Then Maria wanted a go and Dianne sat on me while Maria amused herself by selecting two things to have me with. First she raped my bottom with a large candle. This she rubbed in and out for a couple of minutes and then pulled out but told me they had once stuck it up a guy and lit the candle and left it up him for an hour. Then she used a thick novelty pencil on me until I was begging and sobbing. The girls told me if I promised to be good they would stop and when I did they turned me over. Laughing Dianne moved up and queened me and I choked underneath her big bottom before suffering the same from Maria. Maria was still an orgasm behind her sister so she changed position and made me give her oral pleasure and rub her boobs and she moaned on top of me. It took her over thirty minutes to come and Dianne got bored and amused herself painfully for me with my groin. She tugged and pinched my dick and balls and then decided I should come and fisted me for over ten minutes her hand covered with some sort of lotion until even her rough touch defeated me and I came as they jeered at me. Mind you I think that set Maria off because she finally had a tremendous orgasm on me. Only then were they finished so they put their clothing neatly back but Dianne grabbed my balls and I was pulled out naked by her with Maria grabbing my clothing.

I was painfully tugged up the garden and into the house and then up the stairs. Dianne knocked on a bed room door and I heard her mother speak and with a laugh Dianne told me to go and see if I could satisfy their mother after they had fucked me. Before I moved Maria gave my balls a squeeze and told me they had given me a good road test and knew I was fit to serve their friends on the next two dates a hideous prospect. As indeed was serving their mother as I was pushed into the room and the door slammed behind me. She was lying naked on the bed like an overweight whale and she gave me a leer and told me she had heard my screams so she knew her amazon girls had played with me. She seemed pleased to have sired two ball breakers as I staggered towards her the sight of her hanging flesh making me want to be sick. Aubrey smiled and told me she hoped I could get it up but first I could use my tongue to get her ready. I groaned but knelt at the edge of the bed and applied myself to her pussy. It was very hairy and also very unclean as I licked away feeling totally out of it after her daughter’s abuse. However Aubrey obviously liked what I was doing because in only a few minutes she orgasmed powerfully. She then pulled me up and her massive plump hand encased my dick and she rubbed me fully hard. Then to my horror she went on top and rode me as I lay underneath her mountainous flab and just let her use me. It was a disgusting sight as she had me but I just let her enjoy me. It took Aubrey about five minutes to have her first orgasm and at least another ten for her second. Then she wanted a change and moved up me and made me give her head for at least five minutes. Then she went back on my sore wooden erection and used me until she had a third orgasm on me. I was not excited enough to come but Aubrey did not seem to mind. Afterwards she kissed and groped me and told me I was a wonderful boy to love an old bag like her. In fact her attitude while demanding was a lot nicer than her ball breaking daughters. She then got my clothing and helped me to dress and took me downstairs. She rung for a taxi and as we waited she kissed and groped me telling me I had given her a wonderful time. Finally the taxi arrived and I escaped but sexually I was not finished for the night as Jane was waiting for me. She made me shower and then ravished me until finally I came and passed out.

No comments: