Thursday, July 17, 2008

Acting Book one chapter five

Acting Book one chapter five.

The upper sixth.

After my first night in Alison's school I had three days at college and then two days filming a children's tele show. During that week apart from Joyce the only thing I had was an evening with Joyce and Petra where they made me wear stockings, suspenders and make up and where Petra raped my bottom time after time until I could hardly sit. I do not intend to mention in these tales in detail my sex with Joyce. Of course as I was living in Joyce's house and also as she was supporting me she had sex with me when she wanted it and the fat cow demanded a lot of sex. Usually she got into my bed and made me please her. Most nights it was cunnilingus only and she made no real attempt to make me come but about every third time it was a long session of sex and cunnilingus normally with her on top a truly grim sight for me. Not that it followed such a set patterns I have described but varied from month to month. I have to say I detested being in Joyce's sexual power. It was not just that she was ugly and dirty but her attitude was that I was a living sex toy without any feelings or rights. This made her crudeness and demands hard to enjoy. Now of course sexually Alison was and is the same but sex with Alison is just a part (a big part admittedly) of our full relationship while for Joyce I and any man was just a toy to play with.

Anyway I returned on Saturday afternoon to Alison's school. She had told me over the phone that the girls had been raving about me and loads of them wanted a session with me. Giggling she promised to protect me as much as she could but then on one of the nights she made me wank over the phone for her and I heard her put it on the speaker phone and heard quite a few girls giggling as she made me wank and moan for her. This time her hockey game was an away fixture so instead I had to meet her behind the church after tea. I did so and when I got there Alison and Emily were waiting for me. Alison gave me a quick kiss and told me to follow them. We went once more up the side stairs and into her room. Once I was there Alison gave me a big kiss and then told me to strip. I moaned at that but knew the rules and stripped as her and Emily watched smiling. As soon as I was naked Emily grabbed me and rubbed my dick getting me hard as Alison hide my clothes.

Then Alison turned and joined in groping me and said, “Welcome back sexy and do we have a busy time for you! First up is a show for the senior sixth! Then baby you can amuse my roommates but honey this time I want a good long session with you alone! After all you are my boyfriend!" This pleased me as it did not sound too bad but then she continued, “Then tomorrow after church honey you are going to be skirted by the senior sixth! That will take all day and then we can finish off with some fun before dumping you out at bedtime!"

I had heard the girls' use the word skirting before in reference to horseplay but have to say I did not really know what it meant but knew that this weekend I was to discover. Therefore I asked what skirting was. Emily answered while giving my erect dick several very hard squeezes, “Its great fun for us! You are naked honey and the girl sits on the bed. First she has a play with you and maybe a kiss and some tit play to get her in the mood. Then she lifts her skirt up and you knell and go under her skirt and get her off! Great sex for her and blue balls for you! And lovely safe sex as well for us! Tomorrow you do the senior sixth and sexy most of the girls' want a go! Then later on you can do the other year groups if Alison agrees! And she is known as the skirt bitch from hell to many a broken boy!"

Alison laughed and said, “Oh yes skirting is great for girls and good practice at serving for boys! After a guy has been skirted he knows about pussy and how to please it and also is never again a cocky scum head! You give good head so I think my friends should experience that! And you will get to know all sorts of pussy! I do not think it was fair I was called the skirt bitch, as all I do is demand perfection and no slacking! If a guy has agreed to be skirted he should do it and not complain!"

Emily nodded and said, “True! But your Alison would give them some hard ball work if any lad slackened! She is a real tough lady! And she used to make the poor bastards sing!" I nodded moaning, as the pressure on my groin had not eased as I knew Alison on the surface was the ultimate tough bitch. Underneath she is of course not and it surprised me that Emily did not know this. However it is only her awkward social manner that sometimes gives it all away. Now the girls had explained skirting and it was what I expected the idea of giving head all day to the upper sixth did make me feel weak as well as wonder how physically it would affect me. As I have said my old sister school had some wild girls in and sexual horseplay did take place and I was involved in some of it. However as far as I was aware making a guy give a gang of girls' head had not occurred. In fact it was much more naked humiliation and sexual teasing than actual sex. However women's mags were full of articles on how to get better head from your man. This I think had affected the girls of Alison's school even though Alison told me later that it had been going on for decades. The staff at her school knew it occurred (in fact as half were old girls they must have if Alison was correct) but I think were unaware how often it occurred but as I have said that what they did not want was a pregnant girl and cunnilingus does not get a girl pregnant. Of course it may have been that I was never unlucky or lucky enough to suffer at the hands of the girls of my sister school because as I was to find out it was not just one girl's boarding school playing this game. In fact during my life forced cunnilingus has been the thing I have had to submit to the most and I do not think it is just Alison. Most women enjoy cunnilingus and enjoy the power of making a man do it. It seems to me that many regard cunnilingus as less than sex and therefore okay to do without being either unfaithful or a slut. Also I think that when I was a teenager British girls were just getting used to this idea and as I found out to my cost were not far behind the girls of many other counties but catching up fast.

Anyway then Alison said, “That is tomorrow honey but you can go under my skirt now! I really need to come!" I nodded as Alison sat down and I looked at her smiling at me. She was wearing as was Emily the full school uniform of maroon blazer white shirt and knee length matching skirt with long white socks. She giggled and holding my gaze she lifted her skirt so her large hairy wet pussy was visible. I knelt in front of her and she dropped her skirt over my head as I started licking. I quickly had her sobbing and she climaxed powerfully on me. Of course Emily wanted the same and I was soon between her large thighs and brought her to an equally fast orgasm. I had finished them both as was once more being petted when the door opened and Jenny and Lucia entered the room.

Instantly Lucia was on me pinching my bottom hard. She plonked down and said, “Great time for head before tea!" And opened her legs and lifted her skirt. Alison pushed me down and I went between Lucia's thighs and licked her off as the girls watched and chatted talking once more as if I was not there a very disconcerting feeling. Lucia came quickly and then I was forced to lick off Jenny who also came quickly and I knew all four girls had not come since the last weekend. Then they went off to tea leaving me hard and worried as they had told me I was to perform for the senior sixth after tea.

The noise of the girls returning made my stomach churn. In piled a whole mass of them all in uniform and laughing. They included some that had seen my last show but many more in total I guess about thirty girls were crammed into the room. I was grabbed and pulled out and passed from girl to girl. I was groped and pinched by them and they giggled and teased me. This must have gone on for nearly fifteen minutes even though it felt like longer. By the end I was hot and embarrassed but also fully erect and frustrated even though my bottom, balls and dick hurt from their pinching and rough rubbing. Then Alison grabbed me and forced me to stand on a chair and play with myself as the girls laughed at my plight. Then I was made to stand still and allow the girls to paint my bottom and then much worse my balls. After that while I was erect I was not near to orgasm but they demanded I wank again and I tried but the pain from my balls and the sheer embarrassment stopped me coming as the girls knew it would. To make it worse Emily handed me a pair of her old panties to wank with. These were large white and sensible but I found it even more humiliating and could not come.

I sort of knew this before about myself but this show confirmed it that public masturbation is not my scene. I am a lucky man in relationship to my dick in that it gets hard easily. In fact it gets hard far too easily and many times in my life I have had to do a quick trouser adjustment as I have an unwanted erection. However if I find the situation to scary or humiliating while I stay hard (and sometimes seem to get harder) no way can I come. Therefore a forced wank into a pair of dirty panties while standing on a chair being jeered at was a hard dick no come situation. Actually I do not think this is unusual and when I have seen other men in similar humiliating positions I have noticed many suffer in the same way. Of course many women know this and this is why they enjoy the situations, as a man being unable to come when urged on by a gang of females is a major power kick for them. I know this is true because when occasionally I do come or when I have seen men who do come in these situations the women are disappointed and make them suffer even worse (an immediate repeat performance being a favourite for the ladies and hell for the man!). The other thing stopping me coming was the knowledge that when I did come the girls were going to give me another handline. The groping I had been given before forced onto the chair had hurt enough and to think of suffering a worse one on a sensitive post orgasm dick made it want to hide inside me.

Of course I was not going to escape and after several minutes of blushing humiliation I was hauled off the chair. Several girls grabbed my arms and pinned them and then laughing a big blonde girl gave me a few real hard tugs of the dick. After her another girl tugged me and then for the third girl I came. She laughed at my orgasm and pumped away at my dick making me shot the last few drops out and then beg her to stop. She was an attractive dark haired girl with a curvy body with nice pert boobs and smiled and said, “The name is Sami and you owe me stud! I will see you tomorrow after the skirting for a real powerful session of lovemaking!" Then she laughed at let go of my sensitive shaft. Instantly another girl had it in her hand and vigorously pumped it making me jerk and sob as I was held still to suffer. About a dozen girls gave me a rub post orgasm. The noise was amazing as I screamed and begged and the girls cheered and laughed and I was amazed no teacher came to the room. However later I found out it was true and that Alison's school only had two staff of duty at the weekend. Then a dirty old torn red nightie was forced on me and I was pushed back on the chair. There for the girl's amusment I played with myself, posed and sung a few silly songs before being pulled off. This time I was pushed onto Emily's bed and pinned down and while my dick was wanked by one crowd of girls other girls took turns to forcibly snog me. This went on for ages and felt my excitement finally rising to an orgasm. The girls noticed and laughed and jeered and then to my surprise Alison grabbed my dick and brought me off screaming to a very powerful orgasm. I collapsed back but was soon shaking and screaming as for at least another five minutes I was savagely rubbed by the jeering girls. Then to my relief I heard them deciding to go and watch the movie and I was released to huddle up and lie shattered my dick throbbing with pain.

Alison lent over me and said, “Relax honey! I am going to stay and have a nice private session with you!"

Then Emily stood and pinched me hard on the nipples and added, " Yes and then at bedtime honey you can bang the rest of us! Good show darling you have a lovely sexy scream! And baby we know you like it! If not why are you so hard?" And laughing and leaving me confused she wandered off with the others. The reason I was hard was of course that the situation was very erotic particularly for a submissive man like me even though it was painful. I was left with Alison and soon we were naked in bed together. However after I had given her quite a long session of cunnilingus we lay together chatting and drinking some vodka she had and eating a cake. This was very relaxing to lie with the girl you love and just talking and cuddling. However of course it could not last but I think it reassured us both. Then we heard girls' voices and soon Jenny was in the room. She demanded me and soon once more I was soon my knees giving head and after her I was kneeling for Lucia. Then Alison returned and told the girls I had not come since they left and so my dick was much more active than last time.

Emily who was wearing her night-shirt grabbed me and said, "Okay he can fire in me so long as he stays hard!" and pulled me onto the bed and mounted me. First I licked her pussy and then she rode me making me put my hands up her long shirt and rubbed her massive boobs. She came three times on me as the other girls got ready for bed and several times other girls came into the room and made comments but again it was as if I was not a real person.

By then I was getting close and breathing deeply and it was not just the brutal power of Emily's lovemaking. Emily pulled off me and grabbed my wet shaft and said, "Nearly there honey! Finish off in my hand baby and then you can give Lucia some pleasure!"

Lucia laughed and moved over. She was wearing a very sexy nightie and she pulled it down so her boobs were free and rubbed them in my face saying, “Blow fast baby! I do not want a sticky pussy just a hard knob!" I groaned my dick slightly hurting with the pumping of Emily. But after a long session of screwing and with the feel of Lucia's firm boobs on my mouth I let go and came powerfully.

Lucia laughed and pulled me up and said, "Get on the bed and keep it up for me baby!" And then she jumped me and pushed my hard very sensitive dick into her pussy. She was hardy excited and felt very dry and her tight vagina rasped my shaft as I entered her making me buck and sob. The cruel girl just laughed and started to ride me turned on by the fact I needed a rest and my dick left alone. I lay shattered and in pain as she ravished me watching her small boobs bounce as she rode me. After several minutes her excitement rose and she made me massage her boobs until she had come. Then we had a minute of blessed stillness before she resumed. This time she hammered away on me but luckily my dick was recovering and I was able to survive her second orgasm quite well.

Jenny was watching also dressed in a very nice nightie and suggested it was her turn and Lucia told her she wanted another making me groan. Jenny laughed I think at my groan and said, "Okay then if you are having his knob I will enjoy his tongue!" and she moved over and as Lucia rode me mounted me she hitched up her nightie and sunk her pussy onto my face. I started licking her and Jenny grabbed my hands and placed them up her nightie to massage her boobs. Amazingly both girls came on me at the same time to their delight and my relief. Then Lucia got off me and Jenny grabbed me by the dick and steered me to her bed. She gave my dick a brisk lick and then mounted me and screwed me. As I lay underneath her to my horror Emily came over and quickly mounted me and presented her pussy for pleasure. Both girls came twice more on me before they were satisfied. My dick now felt sore after so much loving but the girls did not care. Alison pulled me into her bed and she got on me and forced me to perform cunnilingus on her. However my dick was not left alone and first Jenny and then Emily screwed me. It was however Alison's third orgasm on my face that seemed to send me over the edge and I came screaming under her as her open vulva rode my face. I passed out but awoke with a moan to find Emily still on me beating my wooden shaft to bits with her very powerful pussy. It was real agony, as I lay exhausted under the big amazon letting her ravish me. After her Alison enjoyed my dick but I was too tired to give proper head. Alison is an oral girl and after one orgasm on my dick she told the girls it was time to sleep and giggling the minxes left me fall asleep with her and I was out cold in under a minute.

I awoke feeling a little sore between the legs but actually quite recovered as a sleep always does to me. Alison amused herself by teasing me to the point of orgasm and then sent me under the sheets and afterwards I visited the other three girls one after another to give them a quick session of cunnilingus. I was then given some tea and toast before Alison took me to the bathroom. This was down the corridor and we passed several other girls getting dressed and these girls freely groped my body making me yelp and they laugh. I showered with Alison and then returned to Alison's room where I was told to rest up while they went off to church. I was alone for maybe ninety minutes and I wished I could leave as I felt pleasantly exhausted by last night's sex even though at the time it had been too much. However the idea of a whole day kneeling giving head did not appeal. Still I was Alison's boyfriend and totally in her power in numerous ways so I had no choice if that was what she wanted.

Then the girls returned laughing and shouting and a whole gang piled in. I was pulled from the bed and once more passed around as if I was a toy my body groped and pinched. My erection made them laugh and I was told I would not need that until much later. Then Alison returned and gave me a kiss and grope and told the other girls that the batting order was worked out and they should get me ready as I had forty four girls to please. My look of horror at that made the girls laugh and Emily said, “Forty four is easy honey! Last year one lucky lad had to go under eighty skirts before we let him go! Took him nearly twenty hours to do it! He tried to run away after twelve hours but after your darling Alison and myself gave his balls a hard time he licked on like a good boy!" The girls laughed at my look of horror and debated teasingly if Alison would crush my balls if I tried to stop making her laugh and assure them she would telling the group I could still give head if she castrated me.

Then Emily produced the paints and said, “Let’s paint his balls again girls! How about a nice shade of purple!" And that was what I suffered and the sensation of the paint on my empty balls making me moan. Then the curtain was moved around Alison's bed and a pillow placed by the side of it and I was directed to kneel.

A giggling a plump blonde girl with glasses called Lorna sat on the bed. She was wearing the same school uniform but like the others had taken off her blazer and jumper and was just in her white shirt. She had nice big boobs (D cup) and smiled at me and suddenly grabbed my dick and pulled me close saying, “I love going early as the toy is still keen so I am so glad I got drawn first! Now give us a kiss and then undo my shirt and very gently massage my boobies!" I kissed her finding that she tasted of toothpaste and then undid her shirt. She was wearing a very sensible white bra and I eased her boobs out of the cups and rubbed them. Lorna moaned and then pushed my head onto her right boob and I licked that for a minute or so. Then her hand moved off my dick and pushed the top of my head so I knelt in front of her. She lent back a little and lifted the sensible knee length skirt and I was able to see that already she had already removed her panties. Her pussy was covered in thick black pubic hair showing she was not a natural blonde. I moved forward and gently licked her pussy and heard her moan in pleasure. Then she dropped the skirt over my face so I could not really see but only taste and smell her. I licked away making her wiggle and moan with delight and after several minutes of this she gripped me head and screamed in orgasm.

After she had come she pushed me away and quickly placed her boobs back in her bra and redid her shirt and finally gave me a smile and stood looking once more the innocent schoolgirl. I looked around and saw as I thought most of the girls had gone. However about six were sitting on Emily's bed with a clear view of me kneeling if not of the girl getting head. Thoughout the day this was the pattern me with one girl and a group sitting on the other bed chatting. I am sure this was in case I got nasty with any girl not that I would dare. The girls did not really watch me giving head but just talked. Also they drunk and ate and during the day several bottles of wine and a good number of cakes and biscuits were eaten by the girls. As for me all I was given to eat all day was pussy after pussy.

As Lorna left Emily who was sitting drinking a cup of wine laughed at my red face and said, " One down honey and forty three more to go!" making them all laugh. Then the next girl a very tall skinny girl called I think Pamela wandered over. She just smiled at me sat back and pulled her skirt up with no finesse and then as I moved forward dropped it over my eyes. I licked away at her pussy that I remember had thick puffy lips and wisps of pubic hair that got into your mouth very easily. I also remember she took well over fifteen minutes of careful mouth and finger work to come and when she did she thumped my head. After that I have to say I can remember little of the individual girls I licked off. They all told me their names but ironically while they treated me as a toy they became during the long day of my first skirting just a collection of faces, boobs and of course pussies.

About half played with me and made me kiss their boobs but mainly it was knelling in front of them as they sat back and got me to lick them off. In all cases when I started licking they flicked the hem of their skirt over me so I was either totally under it or had my face covered by it. This was odd but then many gang rituals are odd when you think about it. Therefore for most of the day I was in darkness but it was a particularly feminine sort of darkness under their skirts. Their pussies were very varied and this was something I leant that day about women. Their pubic hair varied from thick solid clumps to wisps and none of them trimmed let alone shaved themselves down below. Interesting was that well over half the blondes had dark pubes. As for their vaginal lips they varied from none to thick lips hanging an inch down. As for clitorises they varied from minuscule buttons to half an inch in size. I also noticed as the pussy parade carried on all day that it was not necessarily the bigger girls who had the largest clitorises or vaginal lips. The amount of wetness they produced during cunnilingus varied form a little to a mouthful. Also very changeable was the girls smell and taste with several of them giving off a very unpleasant fishy odour and taste while most were just musky and a couple had no taste at all. Most came after about ten minutes of tongue work even though several took nearly twenty minutes and a few came in less than five. The effect of all this cunnilingus on me was exhaustion. By half way though I ached all over. My tongue felt sore and blistered as did my mouth and my jaw ached. Worse than that I felt physically sick from so much licking and swallowing not just of their wetness but also of their pubic hair. Also kneeling with my head under their skirts made my neck and thighs ache. In addition naturally my dick stayed either fully erect or nearly fully erect thoughout and by half way I was suffering a painful case of the blue balls. After that I did try and beg for a rest but that just made the girls laugh and I was shown no mercy but told to expect to get my balls kicked if I stopped. I carried on in pain for hour after hour and only the occasional sip of water to keep me going. The last two hours were really bad as I did the last dozen girls as I was in agony not just from my face but now from my really painful frustrated groin. Then the last four girls were as I expected Emily, Jenny and Lucia and finally Alison.

As I pleased Alison more girls poured in and when finally Alison had finished her orgasm I was dragged up feeling weak and shocked and given a big kiss by Alison and I could see from her eyes she was pleased I had satisfied her friends but also how much she had enjoyed my humiliation and her power to make me suffer it. Alison petted me and said, "Look girls he has kept it up all day for us! I bet that must sting! Lets make him blow!" and she commenced to rub me off from behind as the others watched. The sensation of having my dick rubbed made me sob but quickly I came screaming as a blue balled orgasm is always agony. Only one drop of come was emitted to the girls' amusement and then worse of course they all gave me a rub making me scream and beg for mercy. I had hoped that having given all the upper sixth head who wanted it and having worked very hard to please them they would now be gentle with me but no chance. In fact having skirted me they seemed happier about sexually bullying me as I later found was always the case. With all female gangs once they have humiliated you once they go even further and the girls at Alison's school were no exception to this rule.

Among the girls was Sami who said, “You owe me for yesterday stud! Get this on your cock and then get in me!" and I moaned as she handed me an unwrapped condom. The girls laughed and jeered as I rolled it over my very red shaft and saw Sami lie back on Alison's bed and pull her skirt up so her hairy pussy was in clear view. She made me kneel and lick her wet and the taste of yet another pussy made me feel ill. Then I was pulled in and made to love her lying across her body. She undid her shirt and made me lick her boobs as I moved in and out of her pussy. It hurt my dick as I loved her but the other girls pinching and slapping my bottom kept me in movement. Then worse I had a finger rammed up me and that started another game and in total I must have had a dozen fingers pushed up me by the jeering mob of amazons. Sami came twice with loud screams and then pushed me off. The fact I had not come was greeted with laughter and I was pushed onto the floor and mounted by Lucia who rode me powerfully as the surrounding girls jeered and urged me to join her in orgasm. It was deeply humiliating but also erotic as the girls laughed and cheered and Lucia's powerful pussy worked on my dick. Then as she moaned in orgasm suddenly I came as well screaming at the sensation as my sore dick fired and tried to get come from my blue empty balls. The sensation was intense agony and I passed out hearing the girls cheer as I did so.

I came around on Alison's bed to find the girls had painted my dick and pushed some flowers up my bottom as well as dressed me in a bra and nightie. I lay too exhausted to care until Alison and her friends returned from supper. They forced me to get up and then laughing told me I had to go and I was to come and see them next weekend with Alison promising me a real fun hard time even though I knew she was pleased with me. However before going I was forced to my knees and gave each of them head twice. As I did the waiting girls were doing prep and I was moved from desk to desk where I knelt and once more was skirted. Giving even more head made my head spin and left me want to cry but somehow I managed it. Finally all four were satisfied and I was allowed to dress and then Alison and Emily sneaked me out to the church. There I was given a final squeeze of the groin by Emily and a kiss by Alison and left to stagger exhaustedly home to Joyce. Unfortunately when I got there she was up and randy and after making me shower she had me in Alison's bed. She was on top and she used my exhausted mouth and dick until finally I came once more even in her slack pussy and passed out.

It took me a day to recover but I did so and of course I went back the next weekend and virtually every weekend and suffered far worse than the skirting the upper sixth had given me. Alison saw my returning as a sign of my love for her and I think it was this that finally made her decide I was the one for her and the one for her forever. And let me assure you when Alison makes a decision like that nothing stops her.

No comments: