Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Acting Book one chapter nine

Acting Book one chapter nine.

The junior girls

The next weekend I turned up a little later as Alison had an away hockey game some distance away. After the last weekend when my service had been interrupted by a room check I was a little worried but Alison told me that the headmistress was not interested in boys on site if they were being skirted a statement I only half believed. The rest of the girls were in the movie so I had a very pleasant hour with Alison making her come with my tongue and getting a nice hand and boobjob off her in return but mainly chatting. She seemed unconcerned about the fact that my acting career was going nowhere and was happy to support me telling me that my break would come but maybe not for sometime.

Then the girls returned and once more naked I was made to dance and be petted before they demanded I wank for them. Again I did not come so was passed around and subjected to a very painful handline until I came in Sonya's soft hand. She had obviously wanted me to come and made an effort to get me off unlike the others who had just jerked away at my dick. Her reward was first to skirt me and then for me to lie on the floor and be ridden by her until she had come. Then I was then skirted by about ten of the girls before it was time for them to go to bed. My sexual ordeal was not over because then I had to please Emily, Jenny and Lucia before finally getting to bed with Alison. This time the girls did me singularly but all took more than one orgasm with me and I came with Jenny and then Alison rubbed me off in front of them before sending me under her blankets. The next morning was cunnilingus and breakfast and then I was left as the girls went off to church all dressed up smartly in their full uniforms. Alison told me that when the girls returned from church I had four rooms of four girls to please before they finished me off. This was an exhausting schedule but as I lay dozing alone I was quite a happy boy particularly as the previous night had been my easiest Saturday up to then.

Then I heard girls in the corridor laughing and expected it was Alison back even though they were a little early. However it was not Alison who entered the room but six other girls I did not know. I gasped, as they seemed younger but however they knew what they were doing. As soon as they saw me they were on me and one mounted me and pinned me down with a laugh my head trapped between her thighs. The blanket was tugged off and one of them grabbed my balls. The girl pinning me said, “Got them Alexa? Good! Okay darling you are coming with us keep your mouth shut and do not cause us any problems unless you want your knackers ripped off!" I gasped as I was pulled up and hustled out of the door. One of the girls a young plump blonde with nice (C cup) boobs called I assume Alexa kept a firm grip on my balls forcing me to do as they wanted and keep close to them. I was unsure about what was happening as we went down the corridor.

Another young girl was keeping watch and she said, “Hurry up the prefects are getting out of church now!" The girls pushed me faster and I realised that while Alison and her friends were getting out of church some of the younger girls had sprinted ahead and kidnapped me from her room. I groaned, as I did not want to have to serve the juniors particularly having heard some wild tales about them. However with my balls firmly in Alexa's hand I had no choice. We went very fast down the stairs and I had to be careful not to fall, as it would have castrated me. Then we went down a long back corridor that I guessed linked the junior boarding area with the senior area.

Then the girls pushed me into a large room. It was one of their communal shower bathrooms. It had cubicles all down one side and on the other was for half of it a fairly open shower and then a line of sinks and in the middle a double bench. Between the sinks and shower however were some pegs I guess for clothes to be left while a girl showered and I was tugged towards these. Alexa held me tight by my balls as the girl who had pinned me quickly tied two bras to these pegs and then my arms were pulled out and expertly and showing they had done this often I was tied to them and only then were my balls released. I was left tied uncomfortably and unable to defend myself but able to wiggle around.

The girl who had pinned me who was an attractive dark girl with a curvy body with full (C cup) boobs said, “Told you so! Five minutes in and out! The prefects will take ages to work out we have him and not the junior sixth! By the time they get together an attack party sunny boy will have been displayed and played and can be getting on with some serious skirting! Now hi sexy!" And with that her hand cupped my balls and gave them a squeeze making me jump and scream and the watching girls laugh. "My name is Tonya! You can call me she who must be obeyed!" And her joke was rewarded by a titter from the girls and a moan from me as she twisted my balls in her firm hand, “Your lover reckons you should only do seniors but we reckon we want a play with you as well! So welcome to junior house and a day of hell! First of all honey we are going to display and play you! Guess what that means? No? Well you stand there looking sexy and all the girls come up and have a good stare and fiddle with you, as they want! Then honey you can spend the rest of the day in my dorm doing some serious skirting and then as according to the big mouthed Sonya you are wonder knob a little more as well with some selected ladies! Your whore can have what is left of you back at midnight! Now let’s get you pretty for the girls!" I moaned at that and at the horror of the day the bitch outlined. Worse a pink short baby doll nightie was tugged up my body. The shoulder straps had been cut to get it on but quickly it was pinned on me. Then the girls forced a pair of pink stockings on me and a suspender belt as well. Then Tonya produced a pink ribbon and tied it around my dick. This got me hard to their amusment and Tonya petted it and said, "Very pretty! I wonder if it will be as hard at midnight? It had better be or these will be the size of beach balls!" and with that she gave my balls a brutal squeeze making me scream. Then as I hung in pain from the balls the girls got some thick marker pens and wrote on my head 'pussy slave'. Worse four of them knelt and used the pens to colour my groin the sensation of them digging the pens into my balls making me yelp and beg.

Finally I was transformed and Tonya got a Polaroid camera and made me pose for a few pictures. When I would not smile she gave my balls a tug and that had me smiling and posing. Of course my daft dick stayed hard making it seem I was happy to be exposed. As I was being transformed a few more girls had come in but suddenly a whole mass piled in and stood around me. They filled the room standing to the benches to get a better view of me. They laughed and cheered as they saw me and the noise was incredible and I was amazed no one came in to check. In total I think there was between eighty and a hundred girls present all laughing at my naked body. I started to blush and I felt my whole body blush with embarrassment as they jeered at me. I gathered that all boys go this treatment if they caught them but their jeers made it clear that as Alison's boyfriend I was for far worse from them. The reason for this I later discovered was twofold. First when Alison was a junior she had been legendary as a ball breaker but mainly now she was deputy head girl she was meant to control the juniors and they did not like it finding her very aggressive. Therefore they were determined to make an example of me not realising she would find hearing all about it exciting and set me up again.

Then Tonya who seemed to be the girls’ leader as indeed she was as I was to discover called for silence and then said, "Welcome to junior house honey! And don't you think he looks a pretty boy with his sexy nightie and make up! Now the seniors always boast that Alison was the best twister! So let's see if her toy boy is as strong!" And the girls cheered.

Tonya moved towards me and gripped my balls hard making me squirm and moan. Tonya said, “Now darling are we the prettiest girls you have ever seen?" I moaned and she gave my balls a squeeze and twist and I screamed out a yes making the girls watching cheer and laugh.

Then she asked, “What is my name?"

I groaned and said, "Tonya!" But she gave my balls another painful tug and I gasped out, “She who must be obeyed!" making the audience jeer and laugh.

She smiled and said, “And we are such sexy girls you want to explode with joy at being allowed to be in our bathroom! Sing us a song! I know sing twinkle twinkle little star but as sexy sexy girl! And make it good!" I moaned but did so to great amusment from the watching girls. Then Tonya made me sing three more songs and jig around and any failure on my part got my balls a squeeze. It was very humiliating but at least I can sing.

Then Tonya said, “It must be so exciting for a worm like you to be naked for girls as sexy as us! However honey knob we are nice girls! You can come!"

I blinked at her confused and said, “What I am not excited enough!" This was true even though my dumb dick kept getting hard and even a squeeze of the balls only softened it a little. This I was sure encouraged them and made me curse my dick as an erection when being humiliated is real bad news as it just encourages your tormentors.

Tonya laughed and said, "You can keep your juice in but we want you to scream and shake! Come on honey woman have to fake it so we want to see a boy fake it! Let's face it you must be good at it as old fat slack Alison cannot bring a boy off!" I gasped but her hand on my balls gave me no choice so I moaned and groaned and pretended to come.

My performance made the girls laugh and clap but Tonya wanted more. She gave my balls a hard squeeze and said, “Not good enough boy! I want to hear you scream and sob and really shake it! I know you can pretend I have let you come in me! When you come I want to hear you scream I love Tonya she is the best!" I groaned and performed again getting more laughter.

As I suspected Tonya wanted more and said, “Still not right! This time more screaming and shout I love the junior girls I want to please them all as you do it!" I did so my screams and shouts getting applause from the girls. However Tonya was a bitch and made me pretend to come another six times before she decided I had suffered that enough. My main worry was that next she would demand I wank and I knew I would not be able to come.

What actually happened was as bad or worse. Alexa handed Tonya a very large banana. She smiled and said, " Now for the educational part of the display! Honey bun we know you like getting head and to show us how you get head you are to give this banana a blow job for us!" I groaned and allowed her to place the banana in my mouth. I licked it and Tonya manipulated it around in my mouth and made rude comments, as did many of the watching girls.

Then she pulled it out and said, “You are lucky honey that you are the only one with have to play with today or you could have given a live blowjob to amuse us! Okay now the banana is nice and wet so lets stick it somewhere safe shall we! I know how about up your arse? Knob end first for fun!" I gasped at that as the girls cheered. Before I could protest three of them had me pinned and I was twisted so my bottom sort of faced the laughing crowd. Then I screamed as Tonya rammed the banana up me. Then the girls twisted me around so I faced the other way and Tonya rammed it further up so it was completely buried in me. It nearly made me cry so painful was it but much worse was the massive erection I now sported.

Then Tonya pinched my balls and said, “Having fun sexy? No? Shame! Now baby I want you to promise these beautiful ladies that you will serve them faithfully for the rest of the day!" I moaned but a squeeze of my balls had me obeying. Then she said, “And of course honey you must now promise to come back and serve us again and not just once!" I moaned as letting Tonya have my balls was something I never intended to do again but a squeeze again had me agreeing.

Then Tonya said, “That was fun! Now Alison's slut has performed for us and I think we should do the same for him and he can say thank you! “I wondered what she meant as the girls watching moved around and eight of them stood in front of me. Then to my amazement they started to sing a song about the school and boys finishing with the line 'kiss my bum' whereupon the all bent over lifted their skirts and mooned their bottoms at me.

Then Tonya said, “Lovely show for a boy to watch! Okay time for him to kiss the bums!" A box was placed in front of me and one of the girls stood her back to me and lifted her skirt exposing a pair of big white sensible panties. Tonya grabbed my head and pushed it forward saying, “A simple kiss on both cheeks!" I groaned but kissed the giggling girl on both cheeks of her pantied bottom. Then the next girl was up and all eight received a double kiss on the bottom. Then another group of girls did a song with the same last line and again I kissed bottoms before the whole scene was repeated with a third group. Unfortunately I stayed erect to the girls’ amusment and my utter humiliation.

Tonya pinched my balls when the last girl had finished and shouted out, “Okay that’s the display! At least for this time! Time for the play girls! A nice orderly queue for a close-up on toy boy!" then she grabbed me her hand moving from my balls to my dick and gave that a tremendous tug. I opened my mouth to scream and she fixed hers to mine and kissed me hard. Then she let go of my dick and said to me, “Nice size honey! You had better be able to keep it up for the skirting! Okay next!" And she moved off. Instantly another junior girl was on me her hands groping and pinching my dick and balls and her mouth snogging mine. Worse another girl was tugging my nipples while a third pinched my bottom and a fourth kissed and the bit me on the neck. This was the pattern as well over a hundred of the girls had a play with me. I was painfully groped and kissed with my dick and balls taking some real punishment from the questioning teasing fingers. By the end my neck was a mass of lovebites and my nipples and bottom ached from their pinching. However it was my dick that got it worse as the girls pulled at it bent it and squeezed it. Thoughout this ordeal my dick was always being groped sometimes by more than one girl. Frequently their roughness made me scream and all the time I was begging them to be gentle. This just amused them and made them treat me worse. I did wonder if all boys were treated this rough and I think that they were even though as several girls made it clear they were giving it to me extra hard for being Alison's boyfriend. The girls' roughness was deliberate as I later discovered many of them knew how to treat a boy's dick nicely.

About half way though this ordeal a slim attractive dark girl came up and said, “I hear you are a boob man do you like these?" And opened her shirt. She was not wearing a bra and a firm large pair of boobs confronted me. I moaned as yes and she said, “I think they would feel nice around your dick" and she knelt and wrapped my dick in them.

As she did so another girl that was trying to see if she could get the banana even deeper into me without success said, “God Peggy not the boob trick again?"

The girl Peggy giggled and said to me, “Does that feel nice?" I groaned as it did. Firstly as it was nice to escape the girls' painful fingers but secondly her boobs were smooth and soft as expertly she boobloved me. I moaned and felt my excitement rising. Peggy giggled and carried on until I was on the point of coming and then stopped and stood. I moaned in frustration and she said, “I could knell and finish you off! But you do not deserve it honey so instead!" and with that as her hands moved and gripped my balls. Then I was screaming loudly as the bitch twisted them in her hand. Peggy and her friends laughed at my distress and then she redid her shirt and left me in total agony at the mercy of the others. That was the closest I got to coming even though several serious teasing attempts were made but always I was left moaning in frustration. In fact by the end I felt as if I had blue balls even though the girls’ fingers had hurt them so much it was difficult to tell.

Finally it seemed to be over and Tonya and Alexa stood on either side of me. Tonya stroked my balls making me moan and said, “The play is really hard for a boy! And as Alison's guy you got it worse! However it is only lunchtime and loads of girls want head! Now you are coming to my room and any resistance means you lose these tasty snacks!" I was in too much pain to argue as I was untied and pulled by a group of girls out of the changing room and up some stairs. We went down a corridor and then I was pushed into a room.

The room was about the same size as Alison's but was crammed full of beds. In fact sixteen girls slept here four times as many as in the upper sixth. Tonya said, “Excellent the prefects will never dare come here so we can skirt and play with you all day! Now you have been displayed and played but now it is time for some skirting! You know what to do as the prefects did you a couple of weeks ago! However this time honey you had better work fast you have well over sixty girls wanting a session maybe as many as eighty! And you had better do the lot well before bedtime! Or darling what you have just suffered will seem like a picnic! Okay you can start with me boy!" And she lifted her skirt and neatly tugged off a pair of sensible white panties and I realised that all the junior girls had the same sort of panties on and realised that it must be uniform a fact Alison later confirmed. Tonya sat on a bed and lifted her skirt and said, “Get under boy and get licking!" I groaned and moved forward and was quickly under her skirt. Her pussy was wide lipped and hairy and already very sweaty and wet. I licked away and heard her moan with delight. I have to say I wanted to bite her pussy in revenge for what she had done to my balls. These were still aching and felt swollen. I still had the banana up me and was still hard even though my dick felt very sore as well. However I did not bite her but instead licked her off like a good boy to a raging orgasm.

She pushed me off from under her skirt with a giggle. Alexa was sitting next to her and beckoned me over saying, “I want it next the same as Tonya!" And quickly I was under her skirt. Alexa had already removed her panties and I found her pussy hairy hot and already open and quickly pleased her. Then it was over to the next bed and a chunky blonde girl who moaned loudly as I brought her off. This was the pattern for the day as the girls came and went. I was knelling and moved from girl to girl and when they had had their turn they generally left. However there was always a crowd of girls present and this skirting was compared to the sixth formers a much more communal affair. There were always at least three girls on each bed chatting and making comments and frequently I was licking one girl off with my hand up another girl's skirt on her pussy. None of the girls seemed to mind coming in such a public manner but then they were used to living in rooms with just enough room to squeeze to their bed. I do not know if it was their age or that they got less sex but they also came a lot faster. This was good as the number of girls demanding me under their skirt seemed to go up and up as the day carried on. I was rushed from skirt to skirt and given virtually no rest even though after a couple of hours the girls did let me tug the shattered remains of the banana from my bottom. It is impossible for me to remember each girl or how it went it was just a blur of skirts and hairy pussies. As for me apart from my neck and tongue aching it was better than the display and play. After a few hours the pain from my balls subsided to my relief, as I was worried the girls had seriously damaged me. However I did suffer from very painful blue balls for the later part of the day as my frustration at so much pussy licking without relief hit me.

I licked away for about ten hours satisfying according to Tonya about ninety girls by the end of the session. This was a truly phenomenal number and one that it is difficult to believe. However later I was told that the record for one boy in one day was one hundred and twenty six girls even though this lad had started skirting immediately after church. Then finally it was bedtime for the girls however my hopes of freedom were dashed by Tonya saying, “Okay stud boy when we are all in bed you belong to our room! Alison can have you back later! The bitch knows we have you but can do nothing to save you so honey we are going to crush you and give her your remains!" Then I had a rest and was able to swallow a drink and to lie on a bed shattered unconcerned even about being naked in a room of girls with a semi erect dick as I was exhausted.

After sometime Tonya returned and pulled me into the bed and under her blankets. She was wearing a white night dress and pulled me close saying," After lights out honey we can deal with your horn trouble. Then the saucy cow snogged me and teased my dick.

Then Alexa said, " Here comes Miss get him under the blanket!" Tonya pushed me under the blanket and wiggled on me her soft nightdress feeling smooth against my skin. I lay horrified as a teacher entered the room and started chatting to the girls. Then I gasped as the blatant minx wiggled her night dress until a firm boob came free and dropped it into my mouth and I was forced to lick her boobs as innocently she joined in the girls chatter with the teacher. Finally the light was turned off and the teacher left but Tonya kept me on her boobs.

Then Tonya said, “Okay girls the next part of our fun! Up to three bangs in your bed with him in any way you fancy! Starting with me! Okay stud get this condom on and relax and give my boobs a real fingering!" I moaned as the saucy cow handed me a condom. I soon had it on me and soon had her on me as well. She pulled back the sheets to ride me and then tugged her nightdress off as she started to hammer away. I massaged her full boobs and groaned at the sensation of her tight pussy against my sore shaft. She looked magnificent as she rode me and twice came quickly and by then I was lost and had to struggle to hold on until she blew for number three and I could let go and join her. However the thought of fifteen more like her to get though made me shudder in despair. However the next girl just lifted the blanket and sent me under them coming only once. The next girl who was very large had cunnilingus three times and by then my dick was recovering. That was good as the next girl was Alexa and she made me rub myself fully hard and put a condom on. Then she mounted me and screwed me until she had come. For her second she made me give her head but number three was her riding me powerfully while I massaged her boobs. I was getting very close to another orgasm after her.

The next girl was a very plump girl with large (D cup) boobs and a very hairy pussy called Milly. She pulled the blanket back and exposed her large body totally naked and said, “Kiss me all over and then get on top and love me to heaven darling!" I nodded and kissed her already plump stomach and then her thighs and pussy before giving her boobs a gentle licking. This amused the other girls and several made rude comments. Finally I was hauled up and into her pussy and loved her. Milly lay back gently moaning and to my horror when she came so did I.

She said, “Oh dear toy boy has blown a load! Get the condom off honey and make certain you do not spill any. Then you can get between my thighs and lick me off! I loved your tongue in the skirting! However darling rub yourself hard and get this condom on because I want you in me for number three!" I groaned but did as she asked. However to my horror she came within five minutes. By then I was hard but it was still very sensitive and painful for me as she forced me to love her. However I think she thought my groans were of delight because she came quickly to my relief.

The next girl did not want me (one of four who did not) and the next three wanted just cunnilingus and only one orgasm then even though one of them for foreplay had me lick the cheeks of her bottom. The next girl was a very skinny girl with little pubic hair called Celia. She had me lie on my back and she climbed on board and made love to me. She made me stroke her tiny boobs as she screwed me and tug at her nipples. Her pussy was amazingly tight and she moaned loudly with me in her, as I was obviously tight in her. However she twisted and rode me well and also wanted three orgasms and I only just survived coming with her. The next three girls to have me just wanted my tongue so I could have let myself go with Celia I had known that.

Then that was the room satisfied and I was pleased I had survived. Tonya said," Okay Alexa and myself will take him back to Alison! But remember boy you promised to come and let us play with you several more times and in this school a promise is a promise! So you will see us all soon! “I groaned as her and Alexa wearing dressing gowns pulled me out. The house was quiet as we moved along and then Tonya fingered my dick.

It was still erect and she turned to Alexa and said, “No way is he returning to Alison with a working erection. Let's take him into the bathroom and have a threesome until he loses it!" Alexa agreed and soon the two girls had me in their bathroom once more. They placed a few dirty towels on the floor and then made me lie down feeling exposed and exhausted. Tonya had obviously planned this because she rolled a condom over me and mounted me and started to ride me her dressing gown open. Alexa got on me and presented her pussy once more for tongue. For thirty minutes the two sexpots had me swapping over until finally the tight pussy of Alexa had me sobbing in orgasm. I nearly passed out and it was only Tonya squeezing my balls until I finished giving her head that kept me awake. Then laughing I was hauled off the ground by the giggling girls. They got me somehow to Alison's room and then hammered on the door and run giggling away.

Emily opened the door and pulled me in. All four girls were awake and demanded to know what had happened. I told them and they were both amused and annoyed. Finally Alison said, "The bitches! Still you deserved it honey! Now your problems are worse! First you owe loads of sex to the senior sixth! Secondly you owe the juniors a few return visits and let me assure you they will be much tougher then! And thirdly junior sixth will demand you now as why should they miss out! However your first problem is that all four of us have not had sex today so get going!" I groaned as Emily grabbed me and ended up having a killing threesome with her and Jenny and then an equally killing one with Lucia and Alison before I passed out. The next morning Alison woke me at dawn and smuggled me out telling me she would sort it out for me but I could expect a few tough weekends before things calmed down. I went home and had a few more hours of exhausted sleep before college. However amazingly my body quickly recovered from the physical damage done by the girls leaving me quite keen to return.

No comments: