Monday, July 28, 2008

Acting Book one chapter seventeen

Acting Book one chapter seventeen.

Sami's party

After my swap to another school I had a quiet week with only Joyce to please sexually and a couple of failed auditions. The next weekend I visited Alison again. The girls were in the middle of end of term exams and for Alison mocks. Therefore I had quite an easy time being screwed by Alison and her roommates and then skirted by about a dozen girls on the Saturday night and then as it was a family Sunday having lunch with Alison and Joyce before Joyce took me back home and screwed me there. The next week was quiet even though I spent an evening with Yvonne as her lover. This time she dressed in a schoolgirl uniform and later in red leathers but it did not matter what she wore what she wanted was good quality sex and a lot of it. The next weekend was the end of term and I went up with Joyce to get Alison. Amazingly Alison pulled me away to the bathrooms and left me naked in a cubicle and there I was skirted by Lucia, Sami, Jenny, Emily, Fiona, Lorna and twice by Sonya who gave me a boobjob as well before Alison rescued me. Still that night in our bed was wonderful as for the first time in ages we made love undisturbed.

We had a couple of quite peaceful days together doing normal things before Alison took a phone call and then said to me, "Tonight will be fun! Sami's folks are out of town and she and a few friends are having a party! Not many girls from the school our school but a load from the area! And a mass of guys as well! Also Sami and a few friends have a real funny game they need your help with!" I did not protest knowing that probably I would enjoy most of it but also of course I had promised Alison to love any woman or girl on request. Now I thought that was not common knowledge but when later in the evening we got to the party I discovered to my horror that it was. We stood chatting and dancing and drinking for sometime and several girls came up and asked was this true and laughing Alison confirmed it. The house and party were huge with well over a hundred and fifty people present.

Then Sami came over and said to Alison, "Time to play! Let's get honey bum upstairs and into some pretty action!" The girls pulled me upstairs giggling and into a bedroom and Sami pointed to the bed and said, "Get changed baby you have a big fan club to make happy tonight!" On the bed was a selection of female clothing and with some reluctance I stripped and put it on. Then the two girls put a wig on my head and then made me sit while they did my face and nails. I ended up in drag with a blonde wig on wearing stockings, suspenders a bra filled with two water balloons and a long red dress. Then Sami said, “You look nice and pretty and it is real hard in the dark to tell if you are a boy or a girl! Okay follow me and remember shut it up no one must know!" Then the two girls hustled me out and down the corridor and down some back stairs.

We then went into a small room set to the back of the house. At the side was a door and to my surprise this door had a hole cut into it about three inches in diameter at groin height. The girls pushed though the door and I found we were in another room quite small with a mattress covering most of the floor. Sami said, "Odd but nice baby! Okay here is the deal! You play the girl here and keep your mouth shut! All evening a couple of ladies will come in and you please them anyway they want! Now see the hole!" And she pointed to the hole and I was surprised to see it had a little door in front of it. Sami smiled and continued, "During the evening guys will come and stick their knob though the hole and get a blowjob! They will think the two girls give it to them but instead guess who gets a mouthful?"

I moaned and shook my head but Alison laughed and pinched my bottom and said, "You will do it remember baby you do as a girl says and if she wants to see you suck dick that is what she sees! And you get a benefit because all the guys who get blown agree to enter a lottery!"

Sami laughed and said, “Oh yes! They get head but we get them in a lottery! With three prizes! The winner gets six visits to our school next term for a weekend to perform for us and six visits to Gabby's school to do the same! Seniors and juniors! Second place is three visits and third one visit in each case to both schools! And all three get to be feminised tonight and then sold for the night as a suck toy! The other guys will make the winner pay up particularly as we will fix the draw so we get the slaves we want! Cute guys with nice tongues and sexy dicks not the Neanderthal thickos!" I shuddered as the girls giggled as I thought what a great plan it was. Also I remembered a similar thing at a party I had attended last year and wondered whom my friends had fired into. I had not gone as I was with a girl but several of my friends had. At the end of the party three guys had to perform a full striptease and then were sold off in a slave auction. I had missed it but was told one quite well hung guy had gone off naked with eight girls from my then girlfriend's school for the weekend. However for me the prospect of an evening dressed in drag pleasing girls and then given blowjobs was grim. However from the expression on Alison's face I knew I was trapped and also knew that the girls having three more victims for the next term was actually good news for me. Alison confirmed this by telling me they would offer the juniors two days with one guy and one day with another in return for letting me off my last day of service to them and gratefully I had to agree.

Alison smiled and left as Sami pulled her dress off and said, "Great! Okay honey you can kiss this and get me ready Gabby will be along soon!" Sami pulled her panties off and lay on the mattress and I moved and went between her legs and licked her.

I was licking away when the door opened and a slim blonde entered. She smiled at what she saw as she closed the door and then removed her dress and joined us. Sami moaned in rapid orgasm and I was pulled up and the dress removed. The new girl Gabby I assumed had a bag and withdrew from it a bag of condoms and smiled and handed me one and lay back her legs open. I rolled the condom on and then removed her C cup bra and licked her round boobs and then removed her panties and kissed her hairy naturally blonde open pussy. Then she steered me on and into her and I screwed her as she lay moaning. After a couple of minutes she came and then Sami pulled me onto my back and got on me and rode me. As she did so Gabby got on my face and I licked her until all three of us reached powerful orgasm.

Then as we untangled ourselves Sami said, "Okay let’s get the boys in! And you do not make a sound! They will hear us two girls and assume we are doing it! And we will be but we will be getting off as well!" The Sami got her mobile and made a call as Gabby applied thick lipstick to my face. Sami said, "Three hard cases first and ones for you honey to blow! We do not want these lot as slaves but they will make our slaves perform for us!" then we heard a knock on the door. Gabby undid the door in front of the hole covering the hole with her panties and quickly a long veined erect dick was shoved though. Gabby smiled and gently rubbed it in her hand for a minute. We could hear a guy grunting and telling someone else it felt great. Then with a giggle Sami wrapped the dick in her boobs for about thirty seconds. I hoped he would come but while he was moving back and forth he did not fire. Sami smiled and pulled me forward so I was facing the dick. I shuddered and gingerly put my tongue out and licked the shaft in front of me. After a quick lick suddenly he came and fired a load of thick sticky come all over my face. As soon as he had come he pulled off leaving me covered. Giggling Gabby handed me a tissue and I wiped myself clean. Quickly another dick was in the hole and this one was short and stubby. The girls grimaced as they saw it and my head was rammed forward to it. I was pushed onto the dick and its owner moaned loudly on his side of the door as the girls pushed my head forcing me to suck him. It took less than a minute for him to blow and for me to be forced to swallow even though it made me gag to do so. The third dick was also short and unimpressive but the girls rubbed it for a minute and not really to my surprise I saw Sami take a picture of the dick. Then I was made to lick it until it came and splashed my face once more with come.

Then Sami whispered, "Nice work baby! You make a real cute cocksucker and these pictures will guarantee us our slaves! If they to listen to the slave boys pleas not to have to come and serve us one of these of him getting head from a guy will ensure he beats them into shape! Now get your face clean and suck me I want to come it is real sexy watching you give a blowjob!" I moved between her thighs and started to lick her off.

Then Gabby who had the phone said, "The next guy is a cutie and maybe perfect if he has a sexy dick! Good Sami has come! Get behind me baby and screw me from behind and play with my tits!" I moved and did as Gabby wanted and was soon knelling my dick tight in her pussy. Then a long thin dick flopped though the hole. Gabby smiled and said, “Could be good? Oh yes that looks nice! I think baby James is ready to be introduced to the delights of service!" Gabby rubbed the dick to a quick erection and then as I screwed her she took it into her mouth and licked away. Gabby got excited as I pounded her from behind and I could hear the guy on the other side of the door moaning as he too got close. Gabby came and let his dick go just as he came and he fired come into her hair and across her arched back. Then he pulled away and Gabby giggled and said, “Oh yes I want him tied to our common room table giving us all double pleasure! Okay baby you screwed me good but lick this spunk off me I want to be nice and clean!" I moaned and did as she wanted licking it out of her thick hair as she giggled and played with me. The next guy was not wanted by the girls but had a big dick. Both girls played with him using their hands and boobs to get him close but it my mouth he came in to their amusment. The next guy however was a prospect until a short bent dick with spots was pushed though the hole. The girls reacted with disgust at the sight of it. I grimaced as well and was pleased when Gabby handed me a condom and for the first time in six years I placed a condom on another guy’s dick. Luckily he filled it in under a minute and then left and the girls took the condom away. Gabby stood and dressed as did Sami and I was left alone. It was of course part of the girls' plan that the boys could see girls entering and leaving the back room but of course they must never guess I was there. In fact it was in my interest for them not to know, as I was sure I would be beaten up if they knew.

The two girls who came in were Robyn from Alison's school and I groaned as I remembered her tough muscular body and demanding ways and a redhead with big (D cup) boobs and a plump but sexy body called Janet I assume from the other girls’ school. Both girls stripped naked and then after my tongue had got reacquainted with Robyn's sweaty pussy I licked the natural redheaded pussy of Janet to a powerful but rapid orgasm. Then the girls applied a lot of make up to my face particularly my lips and I guessed this was so that when the guys examined their dicks they saw make up stains on them. Then Janet pinched my bottom hard and whispered, “Having fun? Alison says you are not gay but just a slave! Okay the next three guys are a group and I want us to get number two as a slave! That’s why I am here after all I can get good head anytime! The second guy will have a cute long dick slightly bent like him! His name is Samuel and he is a right cocky basted who left me high and dry last holidays after I blew him! He gets a weekend with your bird's tarts and then a weekend in our school! First he says hello to the girls and then I get him for the night! And after an hour of ball play he will beg to be my pussy suck toy! Okay first dick is Toby's tiny and not worth it! He cannot fill a real girl’s muff! So get licking babe and if you do it well you get to come as a treat in my cunt!" I shuddered at the plump girl's crudeness as a small dick was thrust though. I could hear male voices laughing on the other side as I was pushed forward. It took Toby only thirty seconds to come and then a long dick was thrust though. Robyn rubbed it and smiled as Janet wrapped her large boobs around it and giggled up and down. Samuel moaned and groaned on the other side and I heard him say how great it felt. I assumed Janet would stop but she carried on until Samuel came banging the door as he blew. Then she let him go her boobs covered in his thick white come and grabbed my head and pushed it on her boobs and I licked them as another dick was pushed though. Robyn rubbed it for a couple of minutes until I had cleaned Janet's boobs. Janet had by then placed my hands on her hot pussy to rub her off and was pumping my dick in her fist. Robyn smiled and pulled my head off Janet and onto the dick and instantly the guy blew a load down my throat.

Janet grabbed me and I was pulled onto my back as she mounted me and rode me my mouth still full of come that I swallowed as she pounded away and as she did so Robyn smiled and hooked a leg over me. I moaned and groaned and then Janet came and her orgasm set mine off and I moaned into the rotating pussy of Robyn as she came quickly on my face. By then there was a hammering on the door and the girls giggled and opened the flap and a dick was flopped though. The dick was black to my surprise. This obviously excited the still sexed up girls who started to rub the dick and roll it between their boobs until it was fully upright and you could hear its owner moaning on the other side. Then I was pushed forward and forced to take it into my mouth and for the first time ever I gave a black guy a blowjob until he came into my mouth and made me swallow. As I was blowing him the girls had moved and got hold of my dick and rubbed me hard once more. Robyn got on me and screwed me as Janet placed herself on my face for licking and as I pleased them another dick came though the hole and Janet rubbed and occasionally licked it as she got herself off on me. Then as Robyn moaned on my dick I was twisted up so I could lick the underside of the dick as Janet held it down in her hand until it came and covered Robyn and myself in come. Robyn moaned in orgasm as the dick was withdrawn and then I finished off Janet and then cleaned Robyn with my tongue.

We collapsed back and then Janet said, "Next guy is cute and shy and a possible for a prize! If he has a nice knob!" Then into the hole was pushed a large full dick and Janet whispered, "Oh yes! I think we have a winner here! What a lovely dick and just right for a new slave boy! A dozen weekends of hell coming up baby after you come I think!" And Robyn smiled and nodded. For several minutes the two girls took turns to fondle the dick and wrap it in their boobs. The owner moaned but did not come even after both sucked him for a minute. As the girls worked on him they made me lick their open wet pussies. Janet whispered, "Good control as well! He will need it with sixty girls to satisfy! Okay baby your turn!" and I was pulled forward and made to take him into my mouth. As I did so Janet moved and licked him with me. Soon we had the head of his dick in my mouth while Janet and Robyn licked and rubbed him but it still took several minutes for him to come. Then he did so and as he did so Janet pulled me of so that his mass of come shot up and covered my face and head. Janet giggled and said, “Excellent a massive load of come! Just what he will need for the house and he is shy even more fun! Phone him though as the winner Robyn dear! His life is about to get very interesting I was going to take Samuel for the night but I think stud toy is going to find out what it is like to be tied naked to my bed and ground to bits in my super hard sexy cunt!"

After the next toy had gone the two girls dressed and left and to my surprise Gabby and Sami returned and stripped naked. They made me knell and lick them before another dick was in the hole and my tongue was used on it. The girls seemed uninterested in the dicks as three more times in between giving the girls head and massage I was forced to give a blowjob. Then Gabby took a phone call and smiled and said, "Okay honey time to get you out and the boys are checking to see who was in the booth! So you get the window! Good job you are not fat!" A small window high up was opened and the girls gave me a leg up. Outside were Alison and Sami and they quickly pulled me down and pulled me away. Alison had my clothes they stripped me and naked in the cold air I let them remove all traces of the make up before dressing me. By then I was shivering with cold. Then we returned to the party and I had three large drinks in the hot room snogging with Alison as I did so. She asked how I felt and I replied strange. I had given loads of men a blowjob but as all I had seen were their dicks it had not felt like that. For me it had been me in a room with two naked domineering girls and the dicks had been a humiliation and a distraction.

Then I noticed that a gang of lads were standing to one side with about a dozen of the girls and blushed as I realised each had been brought off by me. Alison giggled and said, "Time for the lottery! Well it is not as it has been fixed for our three new friends! Relax honey and watch three guys get it!" Janet seemed to be doing the draw wearing a very low cut top so her boobs were virtually fully on display. The guys were nervous but smiled when she pulled a paper out and said a name. A blushing boy was pushed forward by the others Samuel I presumed. Quickly it was confirmed as he was grabbed and stripped naked by the girls and I recognised his dick as it swung free. The girls petted and pinched him and then forced a nightie onto him and tied him to the stair rail. The next name I assume was James and he too was grabbed, stripped and petted before having a nightie placed on him and then he was tied in public surrounded by laughing girls who petted and teased him and the other lad. The fate of the previous two had terrified the remaining lads and I knew they all dreaded being the so-called winner. Janet played out the tension and then announced the so-called winner the big dicked lad called Ian. He went white when she announced his name and went to run but three tough looking guys grabbed him and threw him towards the girls. He bashed into a wall and Janet was on him she thrust her face against his as another two girls got busy on his trousers and as soon as they had them half down Janet's hand move and grabbed his balls. She gave them a yank and he screamed and went limp with shock as laughing the poor unfortunate was stripped naked. Once naked a nightie was placed over him and then brutally he was groped and pinched by the girls. Then laughing Janet pulled up her skirt so most of the room got a flash of her pussy and rammed his face into it and rubbed herself against him. This got a big laugh from most of the jeering crowd. Then he was dragged up and laughing Janet produced from between her boobs a vibrator and this was forced up the sobbing boy bringing him to full erection to his total humiliation and making him cry. The laughing a horde of girls pulled him out of the room into the kitchen and slammed the door with him trapped with a mass of girls. As the door slammed you heard him begging and then screaming. The other two victims had gone white with shock as they saw what had been done to Ian. Robyn went up and talked to Samuel and he seemed grateful when he was released by her and hustled away by her and three more girls. This left James tied and exposed to suffer the jeers of the girls and he was left like this for over an hour as the party continued with me drinking and petting Alison.

Then suddenly Janet and three more girls appeared looking drunk and flushed and whispered to Alison who laughed and nodded. Janet grabbed me and said, "Ian is cute and wants to do whatever we say! Now you blew him so it’s fair he blows you! Come on baby!"

I moaned as they dragged me into the kitchen and moaned at what I saw. Knelling on the floor looking shocked was Ian. The girls had transformed him with make up and paint and he was licking in a desperate manner a plump blonde who was sitting in a chair. His dick was hard because I think by the two vibrators up his bottom. He saw me and moaned as the girl orgasmed. I was pulled towards him by the girls and Janet said, "Time to give a guy some pleasure! We know you are bi and so is our friend so get him off! Or do you want some more sexy ball play? No good then get licking!" I moaned as neatly my trousers were tugged down and my dick flipped out. Then Ian was pushed forward. Janet grabbed my dick and neatly got me hard and then Ian's face was pushed onto it. I moaned as I felt humiliated as well as Ian desperately and roughly licked me. The girls laughed and jeered insulting us both. After a couple of minutes I had not come so Ian was pulled off and made to open his mouth and Janet stood behind me and wanked my dick in her fist until suddenly I came and my come splashed the shocked boys face and mouth. Then I was released by the laughing girls and pushed into Alison's arms as they turned on the horrified Ian and told him laughing they had taken pictures and after his dozen fun weekends he got them back. I staggered out with Alison and was pleased when she suggested we got a taxi home. We left walking past James who was suffering a session of rough fisting from six girls who were bringing him to the point of orgasm and then pinching his balls to calm him a game that was amusing their drunken minds. When we got home of course it was ages before Alison was satisfied enough to let me sleep.

I never saw the three lads again but I know they paid up. In fact using them up kept the girls occupied for the next term and meant my services were not really required. I think in fact that having used me for a term the girls wanted fresh prey to play with. After that I attended a couple more parties with Alison but nothing wild at all. Then I spent Christmas with my parents. After Christmas over the New Year for three evenings I was a waiter for Vivien. One was as a normal waiter but the other two had me semi dressed. My bottom was pinched many times in these parties and not just by women but apart from that nothing sexual happened. After Christmas I had a walk on part in a soap set up by Vivien as payment for the waiting. I was of course sleeping with Alison every night and we got on well and it was very nice to have time with her alone.

No comments: