Thursday, July 17, 2008

Acting Book one chapter seven.

Acting Book one chapter seven.

Two rooms and a team.

My next visit to Alison's school involved me a lot more with the upper sixth. They had skirted me as they called it the weekend before basically CFMN cunnilingus. This weekend was a little different. When I arrived I was grabbed by Emily and Alison from the church and taken into the girls' room. Lucia and Jenny were there all in their school uniforms but with jumpers off and ready for action. Quickly the girls made me strip and then I went under the girls skirts one after another. This was starting to be more like a group hello than anything else as every time I visited Alison in her school usually the first thing that happened was the girls made me strip and give them all head. After I had finally satisfied all four and all four came very quickly showing once more that they had not had sex during the week I was tugged up and groped as the girls chatted.

Alison said, "Right this weekend you belong to us and a few rooms of the senior sixth! While the movie is on you will do one room then back to us for the night. Then after church tomorrow a couple more rooms before we finish off with you! That leaves you a couple of hours free to do some skirting! And honey my hockey team want to feel your tongue!"

I moaned at that and Lucia pinched my bottom and said, "That is not all honey the whole school wants you and we are going to have a real problem keeping you away from them! The fact you gave us a real good skirting is one thing but the whole school knows you are Alison the ball breakers boyfriend and wants a bash at you! I think the school wants to know if she is happy to let her boyfriend suffer as she made others suffer! And of course the fact you are the love slave of such an amazon means we all want to test your limits"

I gasped at that but Alison laughed and said, "True! I have made so many boys cry the girls want to do the same to you! Still I think that the senior sixth and my hockey team get the early bashes at you! You can play with the junior sixth and the others later on! However honey the first bit of good news is no wank show! Your first room want to empty you themselves!" the girls giggled and petted me some more and then Emily pulled her skirt up and I was back on my knees until eventually I had satisfied all four girls once more. Then I was left alone while the girls went for tea leaving me naked and frustrated and of course worried as placing myself in the girls' power was an alarming sexual kick.

They return accompanied by the plump girls Fiona and Lorna. Alison said, "Okay darling you are going to do these girls room while we watch the movie! Lorna I want him back by bedtime okay?"

Lorna laughed and nodded and then said to me, "Come on honey bun! You have four randy girls to please and three hours to do it in!" she pulled the sheet off me and pulled me up naked. Her hands patted my bottom and she continued, "Cute arse babe! Come on and lets get fucking!" And then she pushed me by my bottom. Fiona giggled and grabbed my dick and tugged me by it making the other girls laugh.

I was pulled out of the room and across the corridor and into a very similar room. In fact all the girls rooms were about the same size. However those in the upper six had usually four girls in while the lower sixth had up to eight. The juniors were even more crammed in with up to eighteen girls in a room. Also the bathrooms in the senior end were in general smaller and more private while those in the junior section were large and communal. All this I discovered later as now I was tugged in to the room. I gasped, as lying on one of the beds were two girls. Both were slim and attractive with pert boobs(C cup) and long legs. These were easy to see as both were wearing short nighties that were nearly see-though. One I knew from my skirting was called Elena and the other was Sonya. Both were technically blondes even though while Elena was I remembered a natural blonde Sonya was not or at least if she was she had amazingly black pubes.

Both girls smiled at me and Sonya said, “Well hello sexy come and join us and let's get jiggy!" I nodded and moved between them and quickly they had me pinned down their hands moving and playing between my legs. As they did so both Lorna and Fiona stripped naked and then put on nighties as well. Lorna's was a short filly red nightie while Fiona's was a more sensible white one. Then Sonya snogged me and I felt the other two girls move onto the bed as well. Soon I had four sets of female fingers playing with my body. After Sonya I snogged all four girls while they petted me. As for my hands they were grabbed and placed on the girls boobs one after another even though I have to say I was a little unclear as to those boobs I was massaging. However all the girls boobs felt firm and sexy and soon the taste, feel and smell of the girls combined with the attention their eager fingers were giving my dick meant I had to come. I told them so and was rewarded with female giggles and more concentrated stroking on my shaft.

Sonya pulled her nightie down and her boobs sprung free their nipples erect and she pushed them into my face saying, “Give up honey we want you to blow!" I groaned and came my dick in Lorna's fist to their delight. To my surprise I was aware that they had made me shoot into a glass but thought nothing of it as Sonya continued, “Lovely coming honey! We knew you would come easy for us! You are a little sensitive flower and find a big girl gang scary! We are a nice little foursome for you to please! And now you have had your first oats baby we want some so why don't you move down the bed and give us a nice session with your tongue while your sexy little dickey gets ready for the big event!" I removed my dick from Lorna's now over tight grasp and moved down and the girls giggled wiggled and argued as to who was to go first. It was Fiona who won and between her legs I went. However my arms were grabbed and one hand ended up between Sonya's thighs and the other on Lorna's firm boobs. I licked away at Fiona and tried at the same time to stroke the hot pussy of Sonya and massage Lorna's boobs. It was not easy to do all three things at once but somehow I seemed to manage it. Then Lorna pushed my hand between her legs and this I found was easy, as I was able to lick and move both my hands in the same way. I think this is too much for most men but I knew how to play the electronic and also church organ and you have to be able to do more than one thing at a time to love three girls at once. As I got them off I remember thinking that during those long afternoons with the old battle-axe of a music teacher I never thought her lessons would come in handy in bed with a gang of sex mad girls. Fiona came first and quickly Elena had me between her thighs and she hitched her nightie up to her waist to make it easy for me. Sonya came and then Lorna and my hands were grabbed first by Fiona and then by Sonya. Eventually all four girls came on my tongue and each came at least once more from my fingers with Sonya coming five times in total.

By the time that was finished I was getting tired and all four girls were covered in sweat. The girls pulled me up and giggled at my erection and Sonya said, “You are a real find. Alison is so lucky to have you! You give beautiful head and stay erect and apparently your dick just stays up whenever a girl wants it! My man is a wimp by comparison I have to get naked before his dick stirs and one bang and he is out!"

Lorna laughed and said, “Yes Sonya but he is thirty and loaded! Super stud is a poor penniless actor living on his woman! He has to give head and get it up on demand or he is out! Your guy just has to buy you another diamond necklace and you happily go down on him!" The girls laughed at that as she grabbed my dick and continued, “Of course stud here has to satisfy the ball crushing Alison and no man has ever done that! Let's face it most boys after a day of skirting keep well away from us but he returns happily to serve again and again! Okay girls number two is tit time and then he should be able to keep it up for long enough to do all of us!"

I gasped as Lorna pulled her nightie so her boobs came free. Then I was tugged up and my dick was slipped between them and giggling the girls urged me on. I loved her boobs feeling my dick slipping easily between them. I was getting excited but Fiona laughed and said, “No honey you come in the fourth girl’s boobs not before! If you do I will kick your balls up though your mouth!" They laughed at that as Elena took over my dick moving it easily between her sweaty soft full boobs. I groaned at the sensation fighting orgasm and not helped by the other girls giggling and petting my bottom. Then it was Fiona's turn and by then it was a real struggle not to come. The girls knew it and urged me to fight orgasm but deliberately taunted me to get me off. They rubbed my bottom and exposed and massaged their boobs as I stared in delight. I knew I was lost and was soon the point of coming when to my relief Fiona let my dick out of its soft prison and I was moved between the beautiful boobs of Sonya. The sensation of her soft baps on my shaft did me and I came with a scream shooting come all over her boobs neck and face.

The girls giggled at that and Sonya said, “Get me clean honey pie and then after you have done my boobies my muff wants your dick in it." I groaned as after a second orgasm I needed a rest but moved and carefully licked her smooth skin clean. Then I concentrated my oral attention on her magnificent boobs. As I did so I was aware of female finger gently rubbing my dick and was pleased that instantly it became hard once more. However I was not ready for sex but Sonya gave me no choice and pulled me up and onto her. Then her hand moved between us and gripped my dick and neatly steered me into her very hot very tight pussy. We groaned together as I entered her me with pain and her with delight and she said, “God a hot hard dick! How my body misses that! Okay honey fuck me until my head falls off!" I moaned but moved in and out of her and soon her body arched and she snogged me and powerfully thrust her hips up in time to my strokes. As we kissed I moved a hand and massaged her boobs and this seemed to send her mad and she came screaming in delight and seemed to pass out with me hard inside her. If she was out of it for a bit the others were not and quickly I was pulled off her and into the hot tight pussy of Lorna. She kissed me and groped my bottom, as I loved her. By now my dick had recovered from its post orgasm sensitivity and felt just a little sore as I made love to Lorna. She too was active kissing and groping me and I was also able to massage her boobs as I loved her but it did not have the same orgasmic effect on her as on Sonya. However Lorna came with a sob and bit me hard in the neck as she came. Then it was Elena and she was the most passive of them lying still legs apart and letting me do the work to bring her to orgasm. By the time I had done her I was getting excited in a tired way.

The tight keen pussy of Fiona was next and she sensed my excitement and said, “No orgasm yet honey you have to please me and then we will give you number three and believe me honey it will be worth the wait!" I nodded and loved her massaging her boobs as my dick moved in and out of her tight pussy and soon had her excited. She took sometime to blow and once more I had to fight orgasm and worse when she did and came with a scream it took all my power not to join her. Then I was pushed off her and onto my back and all four surrounded me. All four were now naked and the sight of four sexy young girls naked smiling at my over excited dick was nearly enough. However they urged me to wait and I groaned as Lorna took me in her mouth. I fought against orgasm as she licked me and knew I could not survive four of them. They giggled as I begged and then Sonya took over. She sucked and licked me my dick and was so good no way could I hold back I came screaming my dick in her hand and her tongue licking its head. I sort of passed out as I came aware of the girls laughing at me.

I came around to find them smiling at me and Fiona said, “I hope you enjoyed your three orgasms with us! Alison and Emily told us you only enjoy three and gave us you on the promise we would give you three nice ones! I bet by Sunday night you will wish you had held back a little! Now honey time is getting short so you can do us all at the same time! For starters I want your dick, Sonya gets your mouth as you had hers and Elena and Lorna get a hand each! Four girls to please at once honey! The ultimate love test for a boy in this school!" I moaned as I was tired but quickly my hands were grabbed and placed on hot pussies while Sonya mounted me and sunk her pussy onto my face. I licked away and rubbed as Fiona gave my sore shaft a quick lick to get it up and then climbed on me and screwed me. Her pussy hurt my dick but I tried to ignore it and please all four. I think you have to be musically trained to do it but somehow I pleased them all even though only Sonya's and Fiona came. Then it was all change with Elena on my mouth and Lorna on my dick. As we continued all four girls had a ride to orgasm on my dick and the same on my face but only Sonya came on my fingers. By the end I felt battered by the weight and hotness of four sexy girls and was pleased they had finished. They debated if they should bring me off but decided they wanted me again so had better keep to their agreement to drain three shots from me. Therefore for maybe five minutes they teased me before Sonya mounted my face and had head from me again as she and her friends amused themselves with my dick. They got me to the point of orgasm and for maybe fifteen painful minutes kept me straining there while forcing me to give head. Then they let me go but as a finale they made me lick each of their boobs and then worse their bottoms one after another. After that Fiona and Lorna grabbed my arms and I was tugged back to Alison's room and dumped my dick sore but still excited on Alison's bed to await her arrival. I was glad of the rest but have to say I found their room highly satisfying. I knew that however that was only the start and the thought of Lucia and Emily loving me made me want to cry let alone what I had to do tomorrow.

Alison and her roommates returned armed with hot chocolate and dressed for bed. Alison said, “You really impressed Sonya! She was raving about what a great lover you were! What an excellent tongue you have and how great your dick is! And how darling you were able to satisfy all four of them at once! Do not smile honey you need a girl singing your praises as a lover in this place like I need a hole in the head! By the time word has got around every girl in the bloody school will be demanding I give you to them! Still it will be fun watching you get fucked to death!"

Emily laughed and said, “Yeah and talking of which baby get on my bed dick up and tongue out! Jenny and I want a fuck!" I groaned and put my drink down and was soon on her bed. Jenny and she rubbed me hard while I massaged and licked the boobs and then I was placed on my bed and on they got. They screwed me for a long time both taking turns on my dick and then moved me over and I had Lucia and Alison to please. Alison of course only wanted my tongue but Lucia gave my dick a real hammering in her pussy until I came sobbing in her. They got me back in action but both only took one more from me and then I was left for Alison. We lay chatting and then after I went under the blanket I fell asleep with her.

The next morning the girls all had cunnilingus from me and then left me in Alison's bed as they went to church and I was able to doze and recover fully. All too soon I heard the girls return from church and soon a gang of them were in the bedroom. The sheet was pulled back and I was grabbed and made to jig around for them before. Then Sami one of the girls grabbed me saying, “Come on honey we have two hours of fun!" I was pulled though the girls my body suffering numerous pinches and out and then into her room that was next to Alison's. Three more girls had accompanied us her roommates. All three were quite attractive but in different ways. Tiffany was short and curvy with long dark hair and a real nice pair (D cup) of boobs. Carole was also dark but slim and tall with small (B cup) boobs. The fourth girl was a big tall girl with lovely (D cup) boobs called by the other girls Dazi. I never found out what that was short for an Alison does not remember if she ever knew. Dazi was also at least half-black and had brown olive skin and a big mouth. All four girls tugged their blazers off and then Sami sat back on her bed and demanded I went under her skirt. I did so watched by the others and quickly licked her off. I had licked off the other three girls during my skirting but could not connect the pussies to their faces even Dazi's. Tiffany I found out had a very hairy pussy with hair that came loose easily big lips and a very hard to find clitoris and also had a slightly fishy taste to her. However as I licked her I remembered how fast she had come before and was pleased when once more she came fast. Carole had much less pubic hair but took longer to come. As for Dazi she pushed me under the skirt so I could not get a clear view of her pussy but it was very hairy and wide lipped and had a very musky taste. I hoped to get away with just cunnilingus, as I knew it was to be a long day but as I was pushed out from under Dazi's skirt I saw Sami had a large box of condoms.

She smiled and handed me one and said, “Get this love coat on honey and then lie on the bed I want a ride on top for a change! You can come if you want but remember you have a long day ahead of you!" I put on condom on as Sami stripped off her shoes, socks, skirt and shirt and then smiled at me and said, “Take my bra off baby and lick my tits as you do!" I moved towards her and unclipped her bra that was white and a front loader and pulled it carefully off her big firm boobs. She gave a slight moan and a louder one when I kissed her left boob and then gently sucked her while massaging the other one. After a minute I swapped boobs aware of her growing excitement and of the other girls watching quietly. Then Sami pushed me onto her bed and wiggled herself on top. Quickly she had me in her tight pussy and started to hammer away on me her boobs bouncing very sexily. I grabbed them and continued to massage them leaning forward to take them in my mouth. She moaned and swore and lent down and soon I was able to lick her boobs as she rode me. Suddenly she went rigid and swore as she climaxed on me.

As she relaxed I heard Tiffany say, “Great loving guys! Okay over here and do the same for me honey!" I gasped and saw that Tiffany was wearing a blue dressing gown open at the front so I could see her large boobs. I staggered out from under Sami and moved over aware of my excitement. Tiffany kissed me and then made me lick her large soft boobs and then kneel and give her pussy a few licks. Then she hauled me up and on and into her and I loved her. She lay under me heaving and twisting her hips her hands firmly holding my buttocks and her tongue in my mouth. I moaned and groaned with her fighting orgasm in her tight pussy but when she blew so did I and we came moaning together.

I was given a short rest before Carole called me over. She was wearing below her waist just her skirt and above it a small white bra. Tiffany grabbed my softening dick and pulled the condom off with a snap making me scream and the girls laugh. She said, “Not much here Alison must have milked him last night!"

Carole smiled and threw a condom at me and said, " I do not care I want his dick up! Get wanking boy you need a hard on if you want to keep your balls!" I groaned, as what I needed was a rest. However I gripped my dick and gave it a few tugs until to my relief it got hard and I was able to roll the condom over it. The sensation of my dick griped by the condom made me moan and worse was next when Carole pushed me onto the bed and mounted me. Her pussy was very tight and very dry and I screamed as she sunk down on me. She laughed and said, “Stop being a wimp and let me fuck you! While you are lying there you can take my bra off and give my bristol's some nice fingering! That should take your mind of your silly cock!" I did as she asked and was some rubbing her small hard boobs and her surprisingly big nipples. They became rapidly erect as their owner reached orgasm on my sensitive dick. I was pleased she had done so, as I did not want to have to make love.

However in the next bed Dazi was lying fully dressed and legs apart and called me over. As I approached she sort of lifted her skirt and I realised she was keeping her body covered. I got on her and soon had my dick in her. She lay still and let me do the work emitting a few soft moans. However it did not take her long to come. By then my dick was feeling better and that was good and quickly I was under and in Sami and pleased her once more. Then Tiffany had me at first making me do her from behind for a few strokes but then going on top until she came. By then I was near to orgasm but did not want to come, as I knew another orgasm would finish me. The girls seemed to know that because both Carole and Dazi had cunnilingus from me rather than full sex allowing my dick to recover a little.

This seemed to be all the sex they wanted as for the last twenty minutes they teased me with their fingers and questioned me. They seemed amazed that any man even a poor actor like me would stay with a bitch like Alison making me wonder if they knew her like I did. I gathered it was odd for a girl to give up her boyfriend as much as Alison did and even rarer for one to agree. They also told me the layout of the school and hinted at some of the girl girl disputes that occurred. They also told me stories about how the schoolgirls had made boys suffer indicating that so far I had been treated very easily and I have to say that if half of what they told me was true I had been. Then the time was up and laughing I was dragged back to Alison's room she was waiting Emily and both were in their hockey kit. They pulled me out with them telling me it was time for me to say hello to the first hockey team. I was pulled down the stairs with Sami going ahead on lookout and then down a corridor and into a room.

I gasped as I entered, as it was a PE changing room. Inside wearing the hockey strip were about sixteen girls who cheered when I was pulled in naked and half-erect. Most of these girls were not senior sixth girls but younger but like their older sisters they knew how to grab and pet and pinch a boy as I was passed around. Then after about ten minutes of this Alison called for calm and told the girls it was time for me to be skirted by the hockey team. This produced a great cheer as I was forced to knell on a towel. In front of me was sitting her short hockey skirt up and her panties around one foot a short muscular girl with decent (C cup boobs). She was sixteen I discovered and called Nicky. She giggled as my head was thrust into her pussy and then dropped her shirt over my head and I knew once more I had to suffer the ignominious exhaustion of being skirted. Her pussy was covered in thick hair and her clitoris was hard to find. Worse she was very sweaty and I realised that while I had been pleasing Sami and her roommates the hockey team had been practising. I licked away hearing her moan and then groaned as the watching girls insisted I wiggle my bottom and keep my dick up as I licked. Soon Nicky came and was replaced by another chunky girl aged sixteen with equally nice boobs called Robyn who also had a very hairy and smelly pussy. In fact the first eight girls were all smelly as I licked them off but the next eight were much better and cleaner. This because as I worked my way though the girls they went off and showered and by the time I was halfway though they were all showered and it was not hockey skirts I was under but the longer and thicker school skirts. By the time I had finished and it took nearly two hours my mouth ached and so did my dick as the girls had kept it up thoughout. I was given no relief but dragged back upstairs by Emily and Alison but not until Alison had promised the hockey team that soon they could not only all skirt me but if any of them wanted to could gangbang me as well. Emily and Alison made me lie naked on the bed and then Emily screwed me while I gave Alison head. I came after about ten minutes a real painful screamer but was kept in action by the amazons for at least another thirty minutes. Then I performed for Jenny and Lucia in another exhausting long threesome and came with them as well I think into Lucia even though I was exhausted by then and passed out.

I awoke to find Alison pinching my nipples to wake me. I groaned as I remembered I had another room to serve and groaned as my dick felt as if it had been sandpapered. However relief was in hand as Alison told me I had to get dressed and go. I asked why and was told that the headmistress was on site checking rooms and on the look out for alcohol. She had already busted a lower sixth room and found four girls with wine and would soon be up in the senior studies. Quickly I got dressed and then Alison hurried me out to the church. She then run back leaving me to stagger off tired but happy. That night when I phoned her I gathered that the upper sixth had got away with it. However the room I had missed out on serving were very annoyed particularly as Alison told them they now were at the back of what I gathered was a long queue for my services.

No comments: