Monday, July 14, 2008

Acting Book one Chapter one

Acting Book one Chapter one

Alison and her mother.

I first met Alison though my friend Phil at a party in London. I was eighteen and awaiting my A level results in drama, music and business studies. My family had insisted upon the last subject but obviously I did not want an office job but to be a famous actor an ambition encouraged by my appearance in a children's school soap the previous summer for a month. At the time I did not know that my role as dumb boyfriend who two times one of the stars with another one of the stars before they both dump him was to be the highlight of my entire acting career but I saw it as a small start.

I was a slim handsome lad fresh from boarding school and for my age and class quite worldly wise. Sexually I had 'done the deed' with eight girls at different stages of my life and had played many sexual games with girls as well as that and therefore thought I knew about sex. Also when younger I had fully played at schoolboy sex games but at eighteen I wanted to forget that part of my life. Alison was not really my type apart from her long blonde hair as she was a big bouncy sporty girl. She was seventeen and next year was to be deputy head girl at her boarding school as well as captain of the hockey team again not my sort of girl as I preferred the naughty rebels. The first time I saw her she was wearing a red dress quite low cut so her beautiful D cup boobs were easy to see (her boobs are her best feature and now are even bigger but still bounce) and her body was curvy plump. However the first time we chatted I knew she was different from her other blonde clones. I already knew from my sexual fantasies if not from complete experience that I was a submissive and she gave off an air of sexual power that for me was like a perfume. We chatted and then snogged and petted as the drinks had the normal affect but that was that for the evening and apart from knowing she had large soft boobs I knew nothing more sexually about her and was left to masturbate that night. After a couple of phone calls we met and went to the zoo for our first date and I discovered she was a very knowing and frighteningly intelligent girl predicted all A's at A level and a place to read law at Oxford (as indeed she did). However she did not look down on my much more modest academic achievements nor sneer at my acting ambitions. We had no sex then as I think she tested me out nor the next date at the natural history museum but I know I passed her tests to see to if I was a gentleman or the sort of idiot who gropes any available girl. However our third date was a train ride and then a country walk and there we had a very passionate pet in a field. I rubbed her sexy boobs but stayed above the waist as she demanded and she just rubbed the front of my trousers leaving both of us frustrated and hot. The kissing was nice but I was fully aware of how it was her tongue in my mouth and not the other way around.

I did not see her for nearly a week as I did a stint as an extra in a B type horror movie where I was murdered by the baddies (this was one of several straight to video movies I played minor roles in). After our next date we had another long pet and this time I went below her waist and discovered she had a hairy and quickly wet pussy. I rubbed her to a noisy wet orgasm and then to my relief she unzipped me and neatly rubbed me to orgasm. For the next two weeks we dated regularly and had several more sessions of heavy petting. However sexually she took the lead and was the boss getting her orgasm before mine and saying how and when. However we spent most of our time chatting and getting over the natural shyness of two teenagers with each other. She was very bright and seemed to know everything and I liked this. However she had a strange side to her and I knew even then that for her it was a struggle to seem normal and cope with everyday life. She found me I think funny and nice but I am sure the main thing was she knew she was a little strange and decided a nice normal boyfriend was what she needed. She was correct and she tells me that it was knowing she had me that kept her sane thoughout her teenage years and early twenties and her strangeness and that of her family confronted her growing awareness of the person she was and of the person society expects her to be.

Then she invited me for a meal in her home and I met for the first time her mother. Alison's father was dead (his death when she was thirteen had been a major trauma for her) and Joyce was his second marriage with her being a lot younger than he had been. By the time I met her however Joyce was in her early forties and had gone to seed. She smoked and drunk too much and had put on many stones in weight. Her face was lined and her body was corpulent and seriously overweight. However she wore totally unsuitable clothing with I remember a very low cut top so I could not help but see a large percentage of her over ample bosoms (GG cup I later found out). Her manner was coarse and nearly offensive and instantly I disliked her not realising that this was a woman whose power I would be under for many years. Indeed it was only on our marriage that Alison decided that her mother should leave me alone but up until then being the pet of Joyce was part and parcel of the Alison package. However Joyce did not try anything that night with me. I know that in those days her and Allison talked a lot about sex together very unusual in a teenage girl mother relationship. Therefore I think Joyce was fully aware of how Alison was leading me on and testing me out to see if I was the boyfriend she wanted and therefore did not interfere and ruin it for her daughter. Later I gathered that in the past several boyfriends of Alison had been seduced by the gross woman indeed Alison told me that a couple of times she had invited two boys along so that her mother had one to seduce.

I ended up in Alison's bed and for the first time we were both naked and I was able to appreciate her athletic charms. For the first time she pushed me between her legs and had me lick her off. She tasted a little sweaty but certainly appreciated my tongue. So much so that she made me bring her off three times before I was given another handjob. Then after some more petting she demanded my tongue again. It would be nice to say requested my tongue again but even in these early stages in bed she demanded and expected instant obedience. Not that I minded that or even another long session of pussy licking as I enjoyed her taking control. Then finally it was my turn and I expected more than a fast handjob. Indeed I got it as the minx teased and played with my dick and balls for a long time before when I was begging letting me come. The price for my orgasm she made me agree was for me to do as she wanted in bed for the next month. What she wanted was more head and I was amazed by how many times she could come. As for me two times is my limit or at least I thought so before then! In fact two is my pleasure limit but then I get wood and it takes ages to come again and then frequently I pass out. However a strong woman can keep me up and then I really suffer as it takes about an hour to have any sort of orgasm and as I later discovered this can carry on all night. Alison did not take me that far but did work a third out of me a real mindblower of a near painful coming with just a single drop of come produced for all my sobbing and this time she used not just her hands but also her mouth and boobs to excite me. What she did not let me do was enter her telling me she did not find penetration as much fun. After my third orgasm I fell asleep and awoke next to her. The next morning she made me go under the sheets and please her before we got up. That was my first night with her and over the next week I spent three more nights with her and also introduced her to my family. This was actually very successful as they were not happy with my decision not to go to college but to try and make a living as an actor. Therefore the appearance of a stable intelligent girlfriend made them happy as did the fact that she was rich.

Then on my fourth morning in Alison's house I was in the shower when the door opened and to my horror Joyce walked in. She was wearing a massive wrap around pink dressing gown but was naked underneath. She smiled at me washing and I sort of covered myself up. She laughed and said, “Why hide it dear? You have a really cute body! You should show it around and in fact share it around"

I then gasped as the dirty cow pulled her gown off and climbed into the shower. As I stared in horror at her vast grossly fat body with her gigantic boobs hanging down and resting on her stomach and her pussy covered in thick black hair she said, " The water is a bit hot dear still I can cope! You can clean my back!" And she turned away from me.

I did so in a state of shock, as being naked in the shower with my girlfriend's grim mother was not my idea of fun and of course I was terrified Alison would blame me. I really did not know what to do and then she turned and faced me her boobs nearly touching me and said, “Now do my front and particularly my big tits! Do not worry Alison knows I am here and after listening to her crying in orgasm I think I deserve some sort of a treat!"

I moaned at that but she grabbed my hands and placed them on her boobs. I could have told her to F off or run away but instead mesmerised I just rubbed them noticing how her nipples hardened as I did so. Then her hand moved and gasped my dick and quickly it went hard even though Alison had drained three from me the night before. I moaned again and she laughed but carried on squeezing my shaft.

Then after a few more minutes she said, "I hear you give good head! I like a nice male tongue so down you go and if you do me well I will let you visit again and play with my daughter and of course me as well!"

She pushed me down onto my knees and I was faced with her very hairy pussy wet and already open. I did not resist but instead lent forward and got to work quickly finding her vagina opening and then sucking on her large prominent clit until after only a couple of minutes she came moaning very loudly. Then she tugged me up and carried on rubbing me in her big hand for another minute before laughing in my face and getting out.

She dried herself and said, “Very nice tongue work! I can see you are just what Alison needs and I know she loves a good tonguing! It will do her good to have you as a boyfriend! Now you want to be an actor and I have contacts in the business and as you are a good boy I will help you make it!" And with that the evil cow left.

I got out after a minute and returned my mind spinning to Alison's room. She was lying in bed wearing just a bra and I blurted out that her mother had joined me for a shower. Alison smiled and said, “Yes! And I hope you went down on her like a good boy!" I nodded and she continued, “Good and now you can give me one!" and she pulled back the bedclothes so I could get easy access to her pussy.

Once more I licked away on demand but Alison did not come once but five times before I was tugged up. Then she placed me on my back and teased me. She told me that her mother was a randy cow always trying to hit on her boyfriends so finally Alison had decided only to date guys who were flexible and open minded enough to cope and for the next six years that was that as far as Alison was concerned what her mother wanted sexually was okay and I was just to do it. She confirmed however that her mother did have good contacts and could help me with work to that at least was something even though the price I paid was tremendous. I spent the next night at Alison's house and in the morning again Joyce joined me in the shower for cunnilingus. However after we were all dressed she gave me the phone number to call and told me it was a theatre job. I phoned and was taken on and spent a week rehearsing and then three nights performing in a very strange play about spirits in a tiny theatre. I played two of the spirits not a major part and have to say by the end I understood even less what the play was about than at the start.

Still it was work and the next thing Joyce did was to find me a proper agent. This was another massive grim woman but older in her fifties. Her name was Sandra and she became my agent for my whole career such as it was. She managed a few quite successful people (the sort you knew who they were but not their names or visa versa) but also several no hopers like me. However I did not consider myself a no hoper but an up and coming talent and it was only later I discovered why she took me on and what role I was to fill in her agency but that all comes later.

I did not spend any time with Alison that week as she went on holiday to her much older half sister in Italy but on her return I was soon in her bed and giving her head. The next morning Joyce once more enjoyed me in the shower. This time however after I went down on her she returned the compliment and then had a second orgasm from me. Later that day Sandra suggested I did a term in a drama school and leant how to front a show and to tell jokes and I agreed and spent my remaining money on the course she recommended. I did not have anywhere really to live near the centre so Alison suggested I moved in so I did and that was how simple it was for me to leave home. Of course having spent my life at boarding school it was not such a big deal for me. On my first night in what was now our bed Alison made me swear to be true to her and to marry her when the time was right and I did so never realising she was totally serious. In fact we went from boyfriend to engaged without it ever being stated and only our lavish wedding showed the next more major change in our lives. Up to then we had not had actual intercourse but that night we did so twice first in the missionary and then secondly with her on top. Alison came both times but told me she preferred the orgasms my tongue gave and demanded a lot of tongue work before we did it each time. It was only about a year later she told me that up to then she had never had full sex before and was therefore a virgin and I have to say I would never have guessed. As for me I found her tight pussy very exciting and had to fight orgasm both times and she enjoyed the power of teasing me with her body. From then on until our marriage Alison was on the pill and we had regular sexual intercourse but her preferred and main tool of satisfaction was my tongue.

The next morning followed the now familiar pattern of a shower and head with Joyce and then more cunnilingus with Alison. However as I lay recovering in bed Alison must have told Joyce that she had gone the whole way with me because later when she had gone out Joyce came into the bedroom.

She smiled at me lying naked under the sheets and said, “Follow me honey! Now Alison had taken your virginity I can fuck you as well! My daughter may like a tongue but I like both a tongue and a dick!"

I gasped at that but did not resist and followed the massive woman out. Her bedroom was large and had a massive double bed in it covered with red sheets. Joyce stripped exposing her overblown body to me and then pushed me onto the bed and said, " You can lick my cunt open and then I will ride you and try not to come too fast we have all morning to play!"

She climbed on me and rammed her hairy pussy against my face and I licked her off struggling under her weight and the lack of air as her flabby thighs surrounded my head. Then she moved and fisted me and to my relief I went hard. Soon she had me in her but her vagina was quite slack and after the sexy tightness of Alison very disappointing. Worse she hammered away on me her gigantic boobs bouncing around. She however seemed to appreciate my dick and came fast and then after a small rest resumed. By the time she was getting satisfied I was glad her pussy was slacker than Alison's was as she screwed me for well over an hour. Finally even her slack vagina was able to bring my very tired dick off and I came quite painfully into her and virtually passed out with her still on top hammering away to another orgasm. I came around to find her lying covered in sweat next to me.

She petted my groin and said," Satisfactory! You make quite a sexy toy boy and as an actor you are going to have to sell yourself a lot! Now lets get you back into action I fancy another blast in the saddle of love! While I get you up baby you can give me a nice one with your tongue!" And with that she mounted me again.

By then I was exhausted and the sight of her hairy gaping pussy descending made me feel faint. However I was soon licking her off as her hands rubbed my shaft. She was not gentle not that it would have mattered as after so much sex my dick ached. However luckily and with what I think Joyce assumed was skill she got me up just as my tongue got her off. Then she was on me and riding away once more. This time I was too exhausted to do much and just let the cow have me and for well over an hour the giantess rode me until I came and passed out under her. When I awoke it was after lunch and I was able to get up and shower and when I went downstairs she was sitting there.

She smiled at me and said, “Hello sleepy head! You will need to learn stamina to survive in my bed! But you are a real cute lover!" she smiled at me and then continued, “However I like you naked so honey do a striptease for me and then we can have some lunch and a cuddle!"

I gasped at that as my groin ached as did my mouth and stomach but reluctantly I stripped for the leering cow. My performance did not please her and she said, “Get dressed and do it again honey! And this time make it good you are meant to be an actor so get me excited!"

I groaned but did so but it was only on my third strip that she thought I had done well enough. Then together we had lunch with her groping me painfully thoughout. However to my wonder my dick got hard and stayed hard. This excited Joyce and she screwed me on the carpet with her fully dressed apart from her panties and me naked and underneath. I lay in some pain but pleased she was dressed as the wobbles of her fat when she rode me naked made me feel ill. She screwed me for ages coming nosily and regularly until finally her slack pussy broke me and I came sobbing and once more passed out. I awoke to find her up and dressed and was allowed to take my battered body upstairs and dress. Then Alison returned and we chatted as a happy family with me in some pain from my groin. The mother and daughter did not discuss sex in front of me but did so when I was not there as they frequently did. In those days Alison was very open about me and our power dominated sexual relationship with all her female friends and even acquaintances to my discomfort and sometimes worse. Later that night after giving Alison a long session of head she told me that her mother was pleased with me and then to my amazement she said, "In fact she reckons you will make a real hit as a stripping toy boy for ladies of a certain age!"

I gave her a weak smile and she grinned and said “Why not! You need the work and I am not a jealous type! In fact it gets me excited to think of you suffering with other women whatever age they are! Do not shake your head I know you to well you love being the centre of attention of a lot of lust filled women whatever they do to you and for me that is part of your charm!"

I protested and she laughed and cupped my balls and said, “No I know best! Anyway you agreed to be my sex slave for as long as I wanted so you do as I say! Here are the new rules for you and sex. Rule one any woman of any age no matter how ugly can have you anyway she wants! You cannot refuse any sexual request even if you are shattered and find it disgusting. Rule two you tell me everything that happens to you and maybe if I think it is too much I may give you permission to refuse the next time but do not bank on it. And rule three is simple you belong to me! Deal?"

I agreed with her new rules now I suppose I could have said no or pretended Alison was joking but I knew she was not and found her demands exciting little realising what it would mean for my life. I can justify it by saying I was broke and living with her and her mother had contacts I needed but honestly I have to admit being owned by a powerful woman was my fantasy and one I lived from then on. After my agreement to her demands Alison pushed me between her thighs and once more I licked her off aware as I pleased her that we both knew how serious was the commitment we had made to each other. However I was not aware that for the next six years until Alison once again changed the rules that it made me vulnerable to women or to the extent I was going to be exploited.

No comments: