Monday, July 14, 2008

Acting Book one Chapter two

Acting Book one Chapter two

Petra and Toni.

After my commitment to Alison and my agreement to allow any woman to have me without protest nothing much changed at first. For the next week I loved her every night and in the morning I loved her mother. The two of them were more than any man could handle and left me exhausted sexually. Luckily I had no work at that time apart from a failed audition. This meant no money of course but Alison lent me money when I needed it as did her mother and soon I was in both of their debts particularly as the organised Alison made me sign IOU's for most of the money I borrowed. These were finally destroyed after our marriage when I had her name tattooed on my chest and by then they came to a terrifying amount. As for Joyce her loans were more payments for sexual services rendered and as such made me feel a little dirty. Then I got my A level grades and while I passed I failed to get into a decent college not that I would have gone anyway as I still believed I would make it as an actor. Apart from Alison and Joyce I loved no other woman even though Alison had made me promise to do so without question and I knew she had told her mother this. The only real change was that Joyce made me practice stripping and then nude lap dancing with her everyday and even this did not make me suspicious as to their motives or how between them they were dragging me deeper and deeper into their web. Then one night after a fairly drunken party Alison made me dress in her clothes not the first time I had been dressed as a girl I have to say and then made me knell and give her head under her skirt for ages. The next morning Joyce had found out making me wonder if she had spied on us (it would not have surprised me) and hungover I had to do a repeat performance for her. I had another day of what now passed for normality and then on the same day served two more women.

The first occurred after a shower with Joyce and with Alison out when a friend of Joyce's visited. Her name was Petra and she was about the same age as Joyce and like her a merry widow. She was a plump lady unlike the corpulent Joyce with a nice smile. She was expensively dressed and had nice curvy legs and good boobs (D cup). The two of them were having a coffee when I came downstairs and Joyce called me over and introduced me to her.

Then she said, “He is a real toy boy and does a good strip show! I have made him practise everyday! Show her honey get them off!"

I gasped as the two women leered at me but knew what I had promised Alison so reluctantly I started to strip for them. As I pulled my clothing off they laughed and encouraged me and Petra pinched my bottom though my boxers as I got naked. Worryingly my dick was hard as it sprung free and quickly Joyce groped it and then the more gentle fingers of Petra. Then Joyce said to Petra, “Do you fancy a threesome?" and she agreed.

Joyce grabbed my dick and pulled me up to her room by it with Petra following her hands rubbing my bottom and as she did so she told me I looked real sexy. We got to the room and the two women stripped and I realised they had done this before. Joyce was grim naked while Petra was a much nicer sight. She was plump but her boobs were high and firm (Knife job?) while her pussy had a trimmed bush unlike the thick pubic mass on Joyce. They bounced on the bed and pulled me between them and my face was pushed from bosom to bosom as they groped me and demanded my fingers between their thighs. I gasped in pain and surprise as Petra stuck a finger up me and raped my bottom and this just made the cows laugh.

Then Joyce pushed me down onto her pussy to give her head and said to Petra, “He can get me ready and then we can ride him together! He is strong and can cope and my daughter keeps his balls nice and slack so he should be able to screw for ages! Actually when he comes it is great as he moans and groans and then if you give his stick gyp he gets wood!"

I moaned but licked away and shuddered as once more Petra raped my bottom this time with several fingers. Then when Joyce was wet they pulled me onto my back and both got on me. They sat on my stomach and their weight made me groan and them laugh. Then Joyce grabbed my hard dick and slotted me into her slack pussy and started to hammer away. As she did so the descending pussy of Petra obscured my view and soon I was giving head while being ridden. I had done this once before when drunk with two equally drunk girls but this time it was very different as the women's sweat covered me. After Joyce had come Petra demanded my dick and the two big women swapped over. In fact this was how it went thoughout the orgy. Petra had a much tighter vagina than Joyce's but was an equally rough rider. However after pleasuring her and then Joyce she got me close and I had to fight orgasm. The women realised this and jeered at me as they used me but when Petra came for a fourth time I could not hold back and came my face full of Joyce's hairy pussy and passed out. I awoke with a groan to find Joyce riding me and with my dick throbbing and knew the expert cows had kept me hard. Seeing I was awake I was mounted by Petra and made to give her head. After the two women had come three more times their lusts had faded and they got themselves some wine and then amused themselves with my broken body. I was pinched and sucked by them as they played with me.

Then Petra said, “Do you have a dildo I want to rape him!" and laughed at my groan of protest.

Joyce replied, " Yes and shut up honey you promised Alison to do whatever any woman wants so relax and take it up you!" and with that she handed Petra a thick black plastic dildo.

I had had anal sex before but never had a woman rammed a dildo up me. It was painful and made me feel like I was being split and worse was their laughter at my distress. Petra raped me for several minutes and then Joyce had a turn. Petra was so turned on she mounted me and rode me while Joyce enjoyed some wine. This set the pattern and the two women now took turns to screw me. I lay shattered unable to give head as they took turns on me until I came sobbing and passed out. However I came around in agony to find Joyce riding me and I knew that my stupid dick had stayed hard. I think they screwed me for another hour leaving me with a red raw dick until I had an orgasm and passed out crying under and in Petra. I awoke alone and limped out of Joyce's bed and showered and then rested up in Alison's bed my body aching.

Later Alison returned bringing with her a girl I vaguely knew though her. She had been a pupil at Alison's school but had left before A levels. We went out for a meal and a drink and chatted. The girl's name was Toni and she was a very attractive blonde with nice round boobs (C cup) and lovely long legs. After our meal in the pub the girls talked about their schooldays and I realised that their school was madder as the one I had just left as far as sexual horseplay went. They described making bets with boys where the loser had to do a striptease. Just like the girls' school we had bet with when if the girls lost they stripped to their panties but if the boys lost they had to get naked and then let the girls paint their balls. I had an erection remembering when six of us lost a bet and had to take turns one after another to strip for a dozen girls and then have our balls painted. However Alison and Toni's school seemed even wilder and their staff a lot less vigilant then my tormentors had been. (We had been found out and forced to leg it naked and with our red balls flapping and in my case a very frustrated dick.) They also added to the bet handjobs for cunnilingus and giggled describing boys giving head to loads of them. I asked if they had ever had to pay up and Alison said no but Toni admitted having her boobs painted by four boys. Then Alison petted the front of my jeans and told me that any boy caught on the premises got it, as I was sure to find out when she forced me to visit her. Toni asked what she meant and laughed when Alison explained the rules we lived by.

We returned home with me excited but very sore from Joyce and Petra. We went to our bedroom for another drink and then Alison said, “I think he should please us! What do you think Toni or do you have a boyfriend?"

"I have a boyfriend." She replied "But let’s do him like a boy at school as they never counted!"

"Okay! Do a strip for us! And I think pink balls would look nice!" I moaned but the girls laughed and Allison reminded me of my promise so I stripped for the second time that day. These two were nicer and giggled and smiled as I got naked. However when I was naked both petted me and then Alison made me lie on the bed. She placed a towel under my groin and then produced a paint pot and I had to lie and let her and Toni paint my balls something that after Joyce and Petra made me shudder in horror. The paint stung and they squashed my balls as they painted them making me yelp and both of them giggle. When they had finished they made me dance for them as they giggled and remembered other boys suffering.

Then Alison lay back and pulled off her panties and said, "Knell and give me head baby!"

I did so aware of Toni watching and both girls laughing as I licked the now very familiar pussy of my girlfriend. Alison came quite quickly and then I was pulled over and found that Toni had taken off her panties and I was able to stare at her pussy with its large clit and trimmed hair. She pulled me in and dropped her skirt over my head so all I could do was taste and smell her muskiness as I licked her to a rapid loud orgasm. Then it was back to Alison before Toni had seconds and this time it took her longer to come even though her orgasm was this time even stronger.

That satisfied her and she said, “He is good! Shall we bring him off?"

Alison laughed and said, “No way! Remember the boys we sent away frustrated? I will do him later now let me phone a taxi for you." And giggling both girls stood and left with Toni putting her panties into her handbag as she left. I was left naked and hot with a hard dick feeling frustrated, silly and humiliated by the way my needs had been ignored something Alison made me feel a lot. However I knew that twice was not enough for Alison and when she returned she made me knell and pleasure her another four times before finally allowing me to go and wash the paint from my balls. The finale was her on top and me lying shattered until her tight vagina made me sob and come and pass out. The next morning I told her about Joyce and Petra and she was turned on and under the sheets I went for nearly an hour before my regular humiliating shower with Joyce.

After that I had another week with just Alison and Joyce to please. I attended three auditions without success and was now definitely the kept man of Alison and Joyce as my money had run out. My relationship with Joyce was that of gigolo and client with the added proviso that I was her daughter's boyfriend. She appreciated that I put up with Alison and her demands and therefore with her and seemed grateful that I was there for Alison when needed as her behaviour towards me was sometimes not correct and I do not just mean sexually. Alison found normal social relationships hard and it has been something that she has had to learn as she has got older but at seventeen as indeed in her twenties she was not good at it and we lost several friends because of that. Of course her real friends knew this and forgave her and she did have many friends mainly because underneath it all she was a nice person who shared and gave herself freely. Men for her were and are a major problem and I know that I am the only one who has broken her steel hard toughness. Women she gets on a lot better with as they appreciate her problems and awkwardness more and like her sharing attitude. Alison will lend money or share a dress with any of her many girlfriends and more. If they are lesbian or bi then sexually she would go with them so long as she is in control and of course if any of her female friends wanted sex with a guy then I was expected to perform.

Anyhow after a week Petra visited again and quickly I was naked in bed with her and Joyce. The two big women screwed me for over an hour until I was exhausted and then Petra said, “That is his dick done Joyce! Lets give that a rest and show him how a woman feels!" I moaned at that, as I was glad not to be screwed but wondered what she was up to.

She stood up and opened her bag and pulled from it a leather object. I groaned as I saw it was a harness with a large black dildo attached obviously a strap-on. She said, “I went to Ann Summers and got a new strap-on for us to use on him. This is a nice model nice and chunky for him without ripping his sexy tight arse open but gives us a good feeling on the old clit when we bang him! On your knees boy and relax as I am coming on board you!" I groaned as Joyce turned me over and then Petra strapped up approached. She rubbed some oil up my crack and then positioned the dildo at the entrance.

Then she said, “Smile when this goes up you honey! It may hurt a little as you have an over tight virgin arse but in a few months you will love being raped by a woman!" then she drove it up me. I screamed and bit the pillow as she went up me and I heard both women laugh and Joyce said, “Nice one Petra give him hell! Stop screaming boy you are going to get arse banged a lot now! This is for us and I am sure Alison will fancy a go on you as well so relax and open!" Then as Petra raped me Joyce pinned me down and licked my neck. I was sobbing and twisting as mercilessly Petra raped me obviously a strap-on expert. After a few minutes the pain faded and I groaned as Joyce rubbed my dick as Petra raped me. Then I felt Petra breathing hard and knew she was getting excited.

Petra groaned and said, " Yes this is a great model of strap on every thrust make my pussy tingle! You come with me boy! Let’s get rocking!" And she hammered my bottom harder. I was in pain but also pleasure and amazingly as she came I spurted as well. This anal orgasm was not centred on my penis but all over my lower body and mixed up with real pain. Joyce laughed as I came and then Petra collapsed onto my back knocking me fully onto the bed.

Joyce said, "No resting! Petra I want a turn on him! Give it to me and let me show you how to really hammer a guy's bum!" The women laughed and the dildo was quickly out of Petra cleaned and strapped onto Joyce, as I lay exhausted with a red-hot bottom unable to resist the two powerful cows. Then Petra pinned me down as Joyce oiled my bottom and then pushed it up me I sobbed as I was penetrated and my dick sprung hard from the shock and instantly Petra had it in her hand and started to vigorously rub me. I twisted and sobbed but they held me firm as Joyce raped me and Petra rubbed me. Post orgasm it was agony but this just got them hotter. Luckily Joyce came quite quickly much faster than Petra had and temporarily my ordeal was over.

Then Petra said, “Lets do him on his front! You sit on his face and make the lazy sod lick you off and while he does that I will bang his arse and we can hold him easily and get double pleasure!" I begged but soon I had Joyce on my face holding my legs under her arms and Petra set to work on my bottom. I tried to scream but Joyce forced her pussy into my face and made me lick her off. I sobbed and cried but knew that I had to lick the sadistic cow off and not bite her as her friend hammered away. After Joyce had got off twice on my tongue Petra came and then they swapped and Joyce had me. Three times Petra came on my face as Joyce powered away and twice she came before suddenly I spurted and passed out underneath them.

I awoke mercifully alone with my body bruised and my bottom feeling as if it was on fire. Worse I needed the loo and sitting on the toilet going the pain was so bad it made me cry. Later the pain faded but it was evening before I felt ready to stand up straight. That evening I told Alison dreading that she would demand to rape me but instead while she obviously enjoyed hearing about me suffering she did not. In fact she does not like anal play at all either giving or receiving. However she did enjoy making me suffer it and also hearing about it. That night she made me give her cunnilingus and lie still and let her screw me three times telling me as the women had left my dick alone I could manage it. I came quite quickly the first time but the other two drained me and took ages and finished me off. The next afternoon Petra returned and I suffered another long threesome including ages being raped. This time however it was mainly Petra on the end of the dildo. The only change was the two women using me as a living condom with Petra on one end of the dildo and my forced erect dick in Joyce a particularly painful and very exhausting experience. One thing I discovered about myself was that if something is in my bottom my dick is rock hard and Joyce obviously told Alison this because from then on if ever I had problems getting erect for her she used a dildo on me. (Usually immediately after coming as getting an erection has never been a problem for me. The opposite is actually the problem getting unsuitable erections as I will explain later). As for anal sex I have to agree with Alison that it is much more pain than pleasure and while I come from it the pain always is worse and ruins the orgasm so I can honestly say I have never enjoyed anal sex.

No comments: