Monday, July 28, 2008

Acting Book one chapter thirteen

Acting Book one chapter thirteen.

Junior girls’ ball

After my last visit and the so-called suicide screw and the forced bi sex I returned to Alison's school a worried man. However Alison had assured me that the girls had the boy Paul to amuse themselves with mainly. As well as that the previous party had lead the girls to a good crop of victims and Alison told me that in total five boys were going to get skirted thoughout the school that weekend. Therefore I hoped for an easier time indeed I hoped to have to serve just her and maybe her three roommates that weekend. Also it was a church and home time Sunday and Joyce was taking us all to lunch. It started well as instead of being smuggled up to her room I had the pleasure of watching the girls play hockey. Of course now I knew them or at least their pussies as they had skirted me. The girls won easily and Alison was to my mind the star of the team. Afterwards she smuggled me into her room and when she had me naked her and Lucia had a threesome with me before I gave Emily and then Jenny a large amount of oral sex. The girls went for tea but Sonya skipped tea and instead had me but Alison told her I was not to come and that was difficult for both of us, as she was a really sexy girl. Then it was a movie but for me it was a lovely two hours with just Alison a chance for me to show some real oral devotion to her pussy but better for us to talk. She seemed completely unworried about our relationship and assumed I was hers forever. Also she was happy about supporting me as I grovelled around trying to get my big break in acting.

Then there was a knock at the door and Robyn came in. she was wearing just a dressing gown and her plump boobs were hanging freely. She said, “Hi guys! Alison can we borrow your toy! We have skirted Paul and we want him to come! Last time he came with your honey and we think that could be fun again! But we want to add a twist if you agree? After Paul has come both the boys wank on a biscuit! The one who comes first eats the biscuit and the girls afterwards until bedtime. The loser is taken and tied up in the juniors' bathroom for the night! Good idea?" I moaned but Alison laughed and agreed it would be fun. The two girls pulled me naked out and down the stairs into the junior sixth's area and then into a changing room. Inside were about thirty girls and the boy Paul. He was naked with painted balls and looked shattered.

Robyn said, “Okay Paul you have been giving us head now since Friday night as a good little licker! We promised you that when you had done us all twice you got to come twice and darling you do!" Paul moaned loudly as he saw me and again when Robyn explained her evil femdom plan. Then I was forced to my knees in front of him as the girls laughed and jeered. Once more I took him into my mouth and heard him groan in humiliated excitement. It took only a minute before he started to come and once more I pulled off and got a face full. Paul was trying to hold back because like me he dreaded a night with the juniors. However he fired masses out as he came and I knew that if only I could get over my embarrassment at wanking in front of a crowd I should be safe. Then we were positioned facing each other with a wholemeal biscuit between us and told to wank. I set to work even though Paul was so sensitive he could not do so. However the jeers of the girls and the sight of him gingerly rubbing his I was pleased to say smaller than my dick put me off. After a few minutes to my relief Alison moved behind me and took over while Robyn rubbed him. However Robyn was a brute to his dick while Alison knew how to get me off and for once wanted me to win. After a couple more minutes even Paul's sobs of pain and the laughter of the girls could not stop me and I came with Alison directing my come all over the biscuit. Paul was in tears as they wanked him, as he knew he was in for a hideous night but after another minute he came for a second time onto the biscuit. Then laughing some of the girls hauled him off to the juniors leaving me alone with about twenty of the girls. My first task was to eat the disgusting sodden biscuit and the girls jeered at me as with revulsion I did so. It tasted foul and I nearly threw up but somehow I got it down. Then I was dragged over to the side of the room and placed on my knees and pleased once more the hairy pussy of Nicky. After her about eight more girls skirted me. All took sometime to come and had clean pussies and I realised that Paul had done all of them earlier. However luckily soon it was bedtime and Alison dragged me back to her room and bed. There I was gangbanged by her and her three roommates until finally all four were satisfied and I could sleep. Sunday was an easy day as I served just her roommates then had church followed by lunch with Alison and Joyce. As for Paul Alison told me that the juniors kept him until Sunday teatime and crushed him completely. So much so that he refused to return even though he was threatened with the gay pictures. The girls however did not use the pictures and Alison told me it was because they felt that Fiona and Robyn had been revenged for the double dating enough. However I think they knew such a trick could backfire badly on them. The odd postscript is that a few weeks later Paul was voluntarily dating Robyn and this went on for at least the rest of that year. However while Robyn's roommates enjoyed him she kept him firmly for herself as much as possible. The week was quite easy as well apart from Joyce and another drunken evening with Denise.

The next weekend was more of the same with me serving Sami and Fiona's rooms as well of course as Alison and her roommates. Sunday afternoon was another skirting by the upper sixth form girls with me going under at least twenty skirts before being allowed an hour with Alison and then to depart. The week seemed to follow a settled pattern with Joyce and once more a night in a hotel with Sarah and then a day's work on a biscuit commercial for her. Then on the Friday night I attended another of Yvonne's parties and in the same room as last time I pleased her and another dozen middle aged women before the party was over. Once more I ended up in bed for the night with Yvonne who this time wore a strange silk and leather costume. In the morning she removed this but took me to her in house sauna for a long session of mutual licking and cleaning followed by a final exhausting bout on her bed.

That was tiring enough but the next weekend I was in for a nasty shock. When I was naked in Alison's room she told me, “This weekend you are going to pay up! You promised the juniors they could have you again for the weekend they get you! You can give us all head and then Tonya and Alexa will come and get you!"

I moaned at that and the girls laughed and Lucia said, " You should have been tougher with them and not caved in and promised to serve them all again! They have been nagging us about it and we think this is a good weekend to pay up. We have got a load of booze in and a couple more lads to skirt so we do not need you!" I groaned at that but after going down on all four girls Alexa and Tonya turned up. They watched giggling as I finished off under Jenny's skirt.

Then Alison told them, “Here he is but remember what we said! He has to be back by six tomorrow and he must still be able to get it up! Apart from that have fun with him!"

Tonya laughed and said, "You bet! He has a real lot of fannies to lick and we have some great games to play with him! Come on whore boy your fan club awaits its pleasure!" and laughing I was dragged out totally naked by the two girls. They obviously knew that no staff was on duty as they pulled me along a back corridor to their part of the house. They did not take me to their changing area but straight up to their dorm and as we approached it a crowd of laughing juniors all in their school uniforms saw us. They cheered and surrounded us and soon I was being groped and pinched by the girls. I managed to give my groin some protection but my bottom really suffered from the girls questing fingers.

Tonya pulled me into a dorm laughing and saying, “We are going to get him ready for the show girls! Go and get a good seat we will be along soon and then you can all have a real laugh at him!" I groaned at that as I was dragged in and was soon alone with about six of the girls.

Tonya grabbed my balls hard making me yelp and said, “Right honey! This weekend you belong to us! Tonight you are going to amuse us and then you get tied in the changing room for a night and then a full day of skirting and we know you are good at that baby! Then slack Alison gets you back and she can try and make you spurt if she wants! Now if you do as we say without question you keep your balls but fuck up or argue and we will bloody well crush them! Okay?" I moaned in helpless pain and was forced to agree to her amazon demands. She laughed and continued, " Good now let's get you pretty! The junior house wants a nice sex show!"

Alexa laughed and pinched my bottom and said, “Yes honey a full no holds barred kinky sex show! Do not worry we have planned it all for you! We got bored after prep last night so arranged it! It will be a real laugh to watch! Okay legs apart baby I need to get between them to paint your bollocks a nice pink!" I groaned at that as the girls made me spread my legs and the sexy minx knelt and carefully with a thin paintbrush painted my balls. As this was going on Tonya and another girl were covering my face in make up while a fourth girl was painting my nipples. When Alexa had finished with my balls she got a heart shaped template and a can of red spray paint and quickly sprayed hearts on both cheeks of my bottom and on my chest. Then Tonya forced me to put on a pair of torn red stockings and then a tiny set of white bra and panties. Over the top of the panties was wrapped a school skirt.

Tonya gave my bottom a very hard pinch and said, "Lovely baby you look a right prat. Okay go and see if the girls are ready for us! And check we have the rest of the stuff for the show! Now do not worry about anyone interfering with us now baby! No teacher will save you as the senior sixth are meant to be controlling us. I reckon that the lazy cows figured it would be easier to let us entertain ourselves with you than bother to watch us. So make it good boy or remember kiss those balls of yours goodbye!" I groaned at that and being in such a girls power. However I reckoned that she had read it right and rather than look after the juniors the senior sixth had given them me knowing it would keep them in one place and under some sort of control.

Alexa returned and told the girls the audience were ready and then I was dragged out by them. We went down the corridor and then into a room. The room was packed solid with girls sitting on some old chairs or standing around as tightly packed as if they were a football crowd. There was a small space at the front and I was steered by Tonya towards this gap as the girls cheered and laughed at my appearance.

After a minute Tonya got the girls quiet and said, "Welcome to the love show and Alison has donated her baby to help us! Okay ladies the first skit is called the naughty girl and the headmistresses! Jane and Sarah will be playing the parts of the headmistresses and toy boy the naughty girl! Alexa will read his part for him because any boy dumb enough to fall under the power of that fat cow Alison probably cannot read!" This got a laugh as giggling two buxom blonde girls moved forward. I groaned as I saw them as both were holding a large gym shoe and I guessed the plot of the skit. I was correct as I was made to stand and be told off and then bend over and tuck my skirt up. Laughing the two girls and pulled the panties sides in so the cheeks of my bottom were exposed and then standing on either side I was told as I was so naughty they were going to give me a dozen blows each. I was amazed by just how painful it was as both gym shoes slapped against my bottom getting a cheer from the laughing girls. In fact by the time the full dozen had been given my bottom felt on fire and every blow made me yelp and the girls laughed even more at that. The finale was to make me knell and kiss the girls shoes and promise to be good in the future. Then I was made to stand and perform a strip tease and while that was bad I was glad to get off the panties and bra. My appearance as I stripped but painted had the girls in hysterical laughter. Then after being made to play with myself and pose it was time for the next part of the show.

For this I was made to put on a long white nightdress and sit on a table. Then the girl Milly came forward. Her plump body was topless and her big boobs exposed. She played a senior girl and I was meant to be a junior girl worried about my breasts. This got a lot of laughs but the finale here was me licking Milly's boobs all over to find out what big boobs were like. Then the next skit I was alone and Alexa read the instruction or part and I followed them. The title was 'pillow love' and I was given a pillow and made to rub myself against it in various ways.

Then Tonya announced that for the next few bits I was to play myself. Therefore I was made to strip naked and pose again before she continued, “Now honey bun you can speak and the first thing is a sex quiz for you to answer or demonstrate! Now to help you concentrate if you get a question wrong you get a whack between the legs with this! And that can do some tasty damage!" and she waved a twelve inch wooden ruler around. I gulped at that as she continued, “First question bra sizes in order?" I moaned and tried but went wrong above DD (actually I do not think this question has a right answer but it depends on the manufacturer!). My punishment was six whacks between the legs from Tonya. Four of the girls held me still and my legs apart as the bitch swung the ruler hard and accurately between my legs. Each blow made me yelp and ache but did not actually crush my balls. Then it was six names for sex, dicks, pussies and boobs all very easy. The next was an odd one I was made to give the correct names for all parts of the female reproductive system and as biology was a few years in the past I got two wrong. Again I was pinned and two girls gave my balls six blows each. By the time they had finished my balls were feeling battered and smarted from the blows. In fact the pain was worse even though the blows had been less strong and I realised that the horror of this game was that as time went on each blow made my most delicate bits hurt worse.

Then Milly completely topless came forward and kissed me and then left. I had to then describe her in detail including not just things like hair and eye colour but nipple size, belly button shape and lipstick colour. I got loads wrong and then Milly returned and I was told she had to give me two dozen blows. I begged as once more I was pinned and she set to work. Worse on her fifth blow I twisted and her fist holding the ruler smashed into my balls. I was in real agony and after a dozen blows Milly was getting tired. However my punishment was not stopped as Alexa and another girl took over. Then I was told to concentrate as topless Eugenia a black haired plump girl with C cup boobs approached and not only kissed me but rubbed my dick bringing me to a fast hard full erection. The questions on her were as hard as for Milly but I did a lot better making the girls laugh as Tonya announced that, "Beating a boys balls does make them brighter." However what I got wrong was the number of fingers she had rubbed my dick with and her cup size (I said D). Eugenia gave me three blows for not knowing the fingers but as I had given her bigger boobs she told the girls she would let me off those three blows. Instead she made me face the girls and she rubbed me until I was near to coming even though my balls ached. Then I had to remove the shirt and bra off a girl in less than a minute and do it sexily a task I performed easily.

Tonya smiled at me making me very worried and said, “What a good sex toy! He can strip a girl! But can he dress a lady as well! Okay next game honey. Three girls and three shirts and bras you have two minutes to dress them correctly and without hurting them. Starting now!" and Milly, Eugenia and the girl I had stripped approached. A pile of girls clothing was flung on the floor and desperately I tried to sort it and then quickly dress the girls in the right clothes. I had done the third girl by the time Tonya announced was two minutes was up but the other two were still in just their bras. I complained the task was impossible but all that did was make the girls jeer. Tonya said, “Well the timing was tough so for failing it is just three blows from Milly and Eugenia! However honey bun the shirt is buttoned up wrong so that is six more!"

I groaned at that but worse Milly said, " And this is Eugenia's bra baby boy not mine so six more from each of us!" I begged as I was grabbed and laughing the girls set to work on my balls. Now the blows were really making me squirm and ache as my balls were bashed around. It was not that each blow crushed them but the cumulative effect on them. By the time the girls had finished when I was released I stood bent over cupping them to ease the pains to the audience's great amusment. However a kick on the bottom from Milly got me busy removing the bras from her and Eugenia and then dressing all three of them properly.

I desperately hoped that was the end of this part but the girls had obviously realised just how bad it would be for me (maybe I was not the first) and planned a lot more. First the girls made me dress myself in panties, tights, bra, shirt and skirt and that test I just passed. Then I was made to put on a pair of massive high heels a good size to small. The test was to walk along a line with a book on my head and I failed that miserably. In fact I plunged onto a sofa of giggling girls and was well slapped and pinched before I escaped. I did another strip before getting another dozen whacks on the balls by the girls and this time Tonya asked for volunteers from the audience and numerous girls wanted a go. By the time they had finished I was sure my balls were broken. Then Tonya made me rub myself hard and I was distressed that it only took a few seconds, as I knew the girls would assume I was having a good time. I was told I had to stay hard because as she said, "what girl wants a soft cock? We expect a nice big erection after all you are in room full of sexy young nubile girls." Then Alexa scrubbed my face clean and I was made to apply make up to it correctly and again I passed getting jeers from the girls about being gay but at least protecting my balls from the vixens.

So far the girls had only gone topless but I groaned as Celia came forward and announced, "Next up is knickers off time girls! Okay honey knell and put your hands behind your back and get my knickers off!" I groaned but did as she asked and as I had done this several times before I eased them down easily with my teeth. Celia afterwards made me kiss her bottom and then her pussy before the next task which was to pull them up with my mouth and that was a lot harder to do but somehow I managed it the thought of Celia smashing my balls encouraging me along.

Tonya laughed and made me stand and I was puzzled as she had in her hand a table tennis bat and some rubber bands. She smiled and said, “Next test honey pie is to see if you can handle your cock well! Rub it hard and then use the rubber bands to tie the bat to it. Then Alexa and I will lob a few table tennis balls at your groin and all you have to do is hit them with the bat." I moaned as not only was it humiliating it seemed impossible. I struggled but got the bat attached with the bands even though the bands hurt my shaft. Then the girls threw six balls at the bat and I missed the lot as no way could I move it and worse my erection faded and the bat slipped. The girls jeered and Tonya announced it was double whacks two for every one missed so another two dozen ball whacks. I begged and twisted as I was held firm by the girls and half a dozen girls took turns to pile blows in and their hands struck twice my balls. Then Tonya made me wank hard and put the bat back and try again and this time driven by a desperate need to save my balls from even more battering I managed to hit half the balls.

The six blows to my tender swollen balls really hurt and I was near to tears when Tonya announced a gap from the quiz I nearly cried out with happiness. Tonya said, “Now a few more skits girls. Eugenia and Milly are going to play nurses and honey pie is a boy coming to see them as he is worried that his wanking has affected his willy!" I groaned at that but was forced to sit naked on the bed and repeat after Alexa a whole humiliating speech about wanking. Then Milly playing a nurse made me stand and show how I wanked several times.

Then she produced a thick piece of copper wire and said, “we think you may have something stuck down your cock so hold still and I will test that." I shook my head but before I could do anymore I screamed as Tonya got my balls and gave them a hard tug. Therefore helpless I had to stand and let the two girls giggling carefully push the wire up my shaft telling me to keep it erect thoughout. It hurt but was not as bad as the pressure on my battered balls from Tonya.

The wire was pulled out making me gasp and Milly said, "No all clear. However the solution is simple you must wank with your bottom. My assistant will help!" I moaned as Eugenia laughing fit to burst produced from her cleavage a small silver vibrator. She made me bend over and pushed it up me. It hurt as it went up me, as I do not enjoy such things. Then Milly undid her top and bra and said, "Maybe the softness of my breasts would help. Put it between them!"" I moaned at that as I was tugged between her large globes and was soon moaning as she gently rocked on my shaft. The sensation was nice and even the laughter and jeers of the girls did not stop me and I felt myself getting excited. Then Eugenia started to rape me with the vibrator and I started to groan. The girls watching stared to chant and suddenly I orgasmed. It was a very powerful orgasm but the pain as my batted balls emptied was intense making me scream more in pain than pleasure as I came.

I sort of collapsed but Milly grabbed my dick and I felt Eugenia grab my balls. Milly said, “That has got it out. However little boy we think you deserve to be punished for over wanking. A dozen on the cock should do it. I moaned as unable to move with my balls in Eugenia's hand Milly place my dick in the palm of her hand and then slapped it hard with the ruler. Twelve times she hit my dick each one making me cry out in pain. It hurt but worse was when she gave Eugenia the ruler and she held me by the balls and smashed them with the ruler as Milly kept me still by gripping my dick. I screamed and danced as the amazons tormented me and by the time they had finished I was crying.

Tonya was laughing so much she was crying as she said, “Beautiful girls. Okay girls now out toy will do some love demonstrations. First up how to clean a girl’s shoes and feet. Knell honey and lick my shoes nice and clean. They are a little muddy but I am sure you will eat it all up. Then take them off and do my feet. Shame I forgot to wash them for a couple of days but just think of it as cheese." The girls laughed but I did as the bitch wanted and licked her filthy shoes clean and then her smelly feet aware all the time of my throbbing balls.

Then Alexa said, “Now boy take my shirt off and clean under my arms. Do not shake your head baby at me. A dozen from the ruler for your nuts I think. Excellent Tonya you give them a squeeze and get him over here!" I screamed but was dragged over and soon I was cleaning under Alexa's arms to the girls' amusment. Then I was pinned and screamed again as my balls were flogged. Next it was Milly's and then Eugenia's boobs I cleaned and licked and of course Milly's were covered in my come. Then two girls lifted their skirts and I pulled down their panties and licked their bottoms. It was claimed I had not done this well so my balls received another dozen blows and then I was forced to repeat the whole exercise with two more girls. It was obvious what would be next and when Tonya lifted her skirt I knew what I had to do. I got her panties down and licked her pussy but she kept me going and came in less than a minute. Then I did the same to two more girls as the others cheered and laughed.

I was hoping the show would soon be over as even being skirted would be better than this however Tonya grabbed my balls and said, "Adequate baby! Still we will give you a lot more practice soon. However first as we are nice girls you can empty those balls of yours! First toss one off for us you have a minute to come and then every ten seconds is a real hard ball bash! And come onto this bread you must be hungry!" I moaned but got wanking as the girls laughed and cheered. It took me four long desperate minutes to come as the girls laughed and joked about crushing my balls. Then I was pinned and screamed as my balls suffered eighteen blows from hell. I nearly threw the bread up when it was forced into my mouth but I knew what would happen to my balls if I did.

Tonya laughed and said, “Nearly there baby. Last bit is fun as well. Ladies to decide the order for the skirting we will take turns to rub honey bun and the girl he blows for gets him first. Now to encourage him to blow fast and think sexy every girl he fails to give a load up for gets to give his balls a few slaps with the old ruler after he has come!"

I sobbed at that but the girls stormed forward and pinned me down and then I screamed as my sensitive post orgasmic dick was brutally twisted and tugged by a chunky blonde girl. When I did not come she spat in my face and said, “my cunt will get you soon and baby you have not seen how hard I can hit your balls pussy slave!" It took the girls ages to get me to orgasm well over fifteen minutes of hand hell from the sadistic minxes. I was tugged bent and insulted as they pulled on my shaft and by then it hurt worse than my balls. I was desperate to come as they threatened my balls and finally managed to come for a slim attractive redhead called I think Sally. My orgasm was actually very painful as Sally milked my come from my bruised balls. The next five minutes were the worse in my life up to then as the girls pinned me upside down and took turns to slam the ruler into my dick and balls. The dick was agony but when they smashed my balls I screamed in pain. Worse one of them slammed and crushed my balls I think by mistake with her fist and I threw up on the floor. The girls declared this gross and punished me even more. Finally they let me flop into the puddle of vomit and I passed out as I curled up in agony.

I awoke with a scream to find myself under a freezing cold shower. The girls or at least about thirty of them were watching and they laughed and I was forced to get clean and then amazingly rub myself hard before they let me out. Then Tonya and Alexa tied my hands behind my back and announced it was time for the skirting. To keep me going Tonya placed the ruler on a chair and told the girls to give it me if I did not do it right. I was sure the bitches had emasculated me but I did not refuse as first I licked Sally to orgasm. Her pussy was tiny and had a very thin thatch of fine pubic hair. Then it was Milly followed by a very large girl with glasses and a very smelly pussy. After that it was a blur as I was forced under skirt after skirt my balls in agony. The girls skirted me for about two hours before Tonya announced it was time for bed. I was dragged upstairs and forced in Tonya's room and made to knell and carry on serving the girls. I gave cunnilingus to most of the girls in that room and then was pushed in Eugenia's room. The girls were in bed but I was moved around and went under the blankets to about twelve of them suffering several pinches to the balls when I slackened. They decided that I had done well and as a reward should come. They placed me on a bed and about eight of them got on the bed naked or in their nighties. I was rubbed and petted and licked by them and had boobs and pussies rubbed over my face. Usually I would have loved it but I was exhausted and in agony from my testicles. However finally I could resist no more and came with a sob and then a scream as the teasers milked me and I passed out.

I was left on the bed but the girls got me up in the morning early and for an hour I gave them cunnilingus as they got ready for church. I passed out again as they went to church but when they returned I was forced to carry on being skirted by the girls. I served all morning but after lunch a whole crowd of girls made me perform again. Tonya was again the ring mistress and she made me dance and perform and when I moaned she gave my balls six hard whacks with the ruler and my screams amused them and forced me to do as they wanted. I was made to lick and push things up my bottom and with Tonya holding the ruler I performed as best as I could however humiliating it was as even having a cucumber and a carrot rammed up my bottom was better than more of the ruler on my bruised balls. The finale was another group wank but this time it was nearly thirty minutes until I came. Then I suffered as over twenty of the girls took turns to hit me between the legs and after on a few of them I was in tears. Some of them took pity on me and hit me softly but most did not. Then for the whole afternoon I was pushed under skirt after skirt the taste of their pussies making me feel sick. I was totally out of it and many times the girls had to hit me between the legs to keep me going.

Finally I was taken to Alison's room and dumped on her bed. She was angry at how they had mistreated my balls and I spent the evening and night in her bed with a succession of ice packs on my balls under a pair of her panties to keep them fixed on. By the next morning I felt a little better and was able to just about walk and the girls made me give them all cunnilingus before letting me go. Amazingly I recovered fully in a couple of days as the damage done was not to serious however for the rest of the year if ever Alison wanted me to do as she wanted she just had to say, "Junior girls ball bash!" and I did it.

No comments: