Monday, July 14, 2008

Acting Book one Chapter four.

Acting Book one Chapter four.

Alison's room


I visited Alison many times during her last year at school virtually always at weekends. Of course during the week I spoke to Alison virtually every day on the phone filling her in on my activities. She liked to phone me when I was in our bedroom alone and naked and she used to make me touch and play with myself for her sometimes to orgasm. Sometimes she would masturbate in time with me but normally not. Also on quite a few occasions when she was making me wank and ordering to moan and describe exactly what I was doing I heard other girl's voices and knew the cheeky minx had put me on the speakerphone and my masturbation was amusing her friends as well. In fact once I heard other boys as well and discovered that the cheeky minxes had set it up with three of us wanking on the phone for them with none of us aware of the other boys.

I visited Alison on her first full weekend back as she demanded and we both wanted. I spent a couple of hours in the morning in bed with Joyce mainly under the sheets giving her head and then after I had recovered from that and had lunch and then got a train to her school. Her school was close to the station but the train was late and when I turned up the hockey game had started. I had to ask a group of young girls where the game was and they giggled at me and pointed. Alison's team was in white shirts and yellow skirts while the other sides were in red. I wondered if I would stand out watching but apart from about forty girls of various ages there were about six sets of parents and another three younger guys who I assumed were brothers. I am not sporty and the game did not interest me even though the girls seemed quite excited. I gathered they were playing a nearby girls school and were already a goal down. My appearance must have helped because they scored three goals while I was watching to win the game. Alison was shouting and red faced and running around as the captain and I did not think she had seen me until ten minutes from the end she was near me and gave me a big smile. After the game the referee who was a PE teacher invited us all for tea and Alison came over and grabbed my arm and gave me a kiss on the cheek. We had a quick tea and then she told me to follow her out.

As we did so the PE teacher a large plump woman stopped her and said, “Alison where are you going?"

"I am just taking my friend to the gate Miss as he has to get a train back." She replied.

The teacher gave me an odd smile and said, “That is alright then Alison. Be back here in ten minutes however."

As we went out Alison mumbled, “Cow! She thinks ten minutes is not enough time to get laid but darling we have all weekend! Follow me and keep it quiet!"

I nodded and we walked out and when we had gone about twenty yards she kissed me saying, “I bet she is watching and expects us to have a snog so lets not disappoint the cow!" I responded and for a minute her tongue moved around my mouth and then we walked on. We went around the edge of the building and suddenly Alison pulled me into the building. We went up an uncarpeted staircase that I later discovered was a fire route and then she opened and door stuck her head around and then pulled me after her. We were in a long corridor and she pulled me along and into the fourth room.

Inside were four beds each in an individual area with a table and chair and curtains for privacy. Inside the room was a pretty slim girl sitting and writing who smiled as Alison entered the room with me. Alison said, “Hi Jenny! I only have a couple of minutes so lets get you into bed honey!" I gasped as she towed me to her bed, which was on the other side of the room furthest from the door.

She said to me, “Okay strip and then get into the bed! Fold your clothes up neat, as we have to lock them away! Hurry up sexy butt! Good boy! Nice view honey bun! Now into bed and wait because my pussy is aching for your face!" I gasped as she groped me groin aware that the girl Jenny had watched my strip with an amused grin. I got into bed and Alison grabbed my clothes and whisked them away into a cupboard. Then she gave both of us a smile and left me naked under the sheets.

Jenny smiled at me and said, “Welcome honey! Alison has told us all about you and how you have promised to do whatever any girl demands! Should be a fun and long weekend!" And with that she returned to her work leaving me blushing under the sheets. We were alone for maybe fifteen minutes with her working and me lying naked aware that my dick was erect. Then Alison returned and said, "God that cow made me put the nets away! Still I am here now and honey bun I thought shall I shower first so he gets me clean or shall I let him taste me after a good hard game of hockey? Guess which one I picked?" and as she was still in her hockey kit it was obvious. Alison grinned and pulled up her skirt and ripped off a pair of large white panties obvious designed for hockey. Then she mounted me and rammed her very sweaty lower body against my face and pulled me into her pussy. Her pussy was covered in sweat and I think excitement and as I licked it and it opened and soon I had her moaning in her familiar orgasm her pussy pumping my mouth as she came. Once was never enough for her and she forced me to carry on but now she pulled the sheet off and reached behind her and took control of my dick pumping it in time to my licking. She was as quite rough but I was close when she orgasmed.

She let go of my dick and then I heard Jenny say, “That looked cool Alison you really gave his face some girl power then! And he has a real cute dick and I love the shape of those sexy balls of his! Hurry up and get satisfied because I want his face as well!"

Alison laughed and said, “I told you he was good and he can do it for hour after hour! Do not worry Jenny I know that when I am not banging him he is open house to you three but I do want a third before having a wash! Mind you he can do my tits now!" And with that she pulled off her hockey shirt and then a big white sports bra and moved and presented her large soft boobs to my face. I licked both of them slightly embarrassed to be performing for Jenny. The attitude of Alison amazed me as she seemed very happy to make out in public but then she had with Lucia and with Toni before. Then her strong thighs surrounded my face and once more I gave her pleasure and this time she teased my dick keeping me excited but not coming. After Alison had come powerfully she climbed off and after telling me I was a good lover and giving my dick a final pet she pulled on a dressing gown and went off to shower.

As she left Jenny sauntered over and said, “Stay still honey! I am getting on you and my cunt wants a good licking!" Jenny was an attractive girl with blonde hair long legs and small (B cup) boobs. She was wearing what I knew was the school uniform. This was a white shirt and a maroon sweater and a knee length maroon pleated skirt with black trimmings. On her feet were sensible flat black shoes and long white socks. However the leer she gave me was that of a woman not a girl and when she pulled up her skirt she pulled off a pair of black skimpy panties. She mounted the bed and wiggled up my naked body and then her skirt of over my face. However I was able to see that she was a natural blonde as her pussy descended. She had a slim pussy with thick lips and a very easy to locate clit as well as quite thick pubic hair. I started to lick her musky pussy and she moaned and pulled her shirt up. Then she grabbed my hands and slotted them up her shirt and onto her bra. This was a front clipper so I undid it and massaged her small but firm boobs as I licked her. It took Jenny a little time to relax but then she came quickly. However like Alison she wanted more that one and made me carry on and satisfy her a second time. This was still not enough and she made me lick her once more and my then I was getting tired and also as her skirt was over my face and she was vigorously rubbing herself against me I was having some difficulty in finding fresh air.

Then my problems became worse as I heard a girl's voice say, “Excellent he did come! I told you he would!" and moaned as a girl grabbed my dick. I recognised the rough touch and voice of Lucia and groaned at having her to serve once more. As I licked Jenny Lucia roughly rubbed my dick and played with my balls. Then I heard Alison return and she told the two girls about the game as Jenny moaned in excitement on my mouth and Lucia amused herself between my legs. It was odd as if I was not a real person or an equal and this was something I hated about visiting the school the sense that I was just a toy. I knew that to Alison I was more but that was all I was to the other girls. As for myself and Alison I do not think even her closest friends understood the needs I filled in her including her own need for humiliation that I suffered for her. They thought I was just mad to stay with her and let her abuse me as I did or that I wanted her for her money. They were wrong as I loved her and we satisfied each other needs and still do and the fact we are still together still puzzles them.

After Jenny had come Lucia dressed in the same school uniform climbed on me and made me give her cunnilingus once more. However all she needed was one orgasm and after that I was allowed to rest and have a glass of water. My dick was frustrated as the girls had teased me throughout my licking. The teasing continued as the girls chatted. I was allowed to ask a few questions as they giggled and played with me. I was told that the school had about three hundred girls in it sixty a year group and that the juniors were all in one end and the seniors in the other end of the building. I was also told that at weekends the school had only two members of staff on duty and they rarely came into the senior girls rooms. They told me they had lessons on Saturday mornings and compulsory sports in the afternoon that Jenny skived as she claimed to have a bad knee. In the evening they sometimes had a disco or a film and a late bedtime. Sunday was morning church then free activities and then after tea prep. This was depressingly familiar apart from the fact we had CCF. I was also told that the other three lads I had seen at the game were boyfriends and at least two more were spending the night. In fact Alison reckoned that in total six boys were in senior house at present.

The others agreed and Lucia added, “And I have heard that two lads from St Richards are coming over after tea to do a strip and skirt evening with the lower sixth!" Alison asked why and Lucia smiled and said, "Lost a bet no idea over what! Also I think the juniors are playing tonight as well rumour is they have persuaded a couple of lads from the local comp to visit! And they intend to put them on display and play!" All three girls laughed but I was worried particularly as then I had no real idea what a skirt evening was or really what display and play meant even though I could hazard a guess to both.

Alison pinched my balls and said, “Good job it is not a party night then! And we have honey bun to please us! And now seems as good a time as any to have some fun! Get out of bed baby and knell and get tonguing!" I gasped but freed my dick from Lucia's grasp and knelt in front of Alison who opened her dressing gown so I had easy access to her pussy.

As I started to lick her Lucia said, “Good idea! Do Alison fast boy I want a go next!" I moaned at that as I knew my rest was over. Alison came quickly as she usually does and then I was once more kneeling and licking Lucia as she lent back on the bed her skirt up around her waist. She took a little longer to please and then Jenny had me as well but in her case she removed her shirt and bra and had me rub her boobs as I licked away.

Again I was interrupted licking her off as the door opened and another girl came in. All three girls greeted her and called her over. She was a very plump big amazon of a girl with gigantic boobs (E cup at least) who I gathered was called Emily and had played in the hockey team. She bent down and patted my bottom and said, "Nice arse! Great I fancy some sex before tea so hurry up Jenny you slut!"

Jenny laughed and pinned me to her pussy and quickly I brought her off. Emily was sitting on another bed I gathered hers and beckoned me over. She pulled me onto the bed and said, “Give us a kiss honey and then you can work down tits and then muff!" and she latched her mouth to mine and snogged me. I gasped at the power of her kissing and also as her big hand griped and squeezed my poor dick brutally. After a couple of minutes of that she pulled off her shirt and a big white bra and presented her boobs for kissing. They were massive and full and soft but already dropping a little (last year she had surgery on them to make them stay up and they look stunning now not that I have seen them fully as I am now married as indeed so is she and Alison keeps me to herself). However I enjoyed kissing and massaging them as indeed she did. Then she pulled off her panties lifted her skirt and pushed me on my back and climbed on me. She moved up me and then rammed her pussy against my mouth and rotated on my mouth her weight and power crushing me as desperately I licked away. Her pussy had wide lips and a little gem button of a clit and chumply pubic hair. She smashed away as I licked her and her rapid humping made it hard for me to give her head properly but she did not care and came quickly.

She pulled off my face and said to Alison, “Yes I agree he is worth it! And you reckon he will spend every weekend with us here! Great that will save me a fortune in batteries for my vibrator having him on tap! He has a sexy dick can I ride him now or not!"

"Later!" said Allison, “I do not want him to come yet! After tea I think it would be fun to make him toss off a couple for the girls!" and all four giggled as I blushed in horror. Alison continued "Do not worry he gets sexy wood and keeps it even when he is unconscious! In fact he gets hard easier than any boy I have ever known!"

All four laughed and Emily grabbed my head and pushed it back under her skirt and said, "Good because I like a hard dick! And better would be one that stayed hard and did not get me sticky! Better than the last lad we had Richard mister spurty soft waste of space!" I moaned at her crudeness as once more she rode my face and was pleased when finally she had her second orgasm and got off me. After that I was pushed back into Alison's bed as it was teatime. The girls dressed and then I was ordered by Alison to lie silent in her bed and wait their return and all four left locking me in.

I was alone for an hour with my balls and dick painfully frustrated but knowing that I was going to be drained and probably drained in a very humiliating manner. Then the door opened and Alison and her three roommates piled in. Worse they had with them I guess nearly a dozen more girls. All were in uniform and I guess were Alison's age. At the time I did not know their names and they seemed a terrifying mass of young females as they surrounded me jeering and laughing. Alison said, "Get out and give us a jig honey and show us your dick in all its glory! We have an hour until the movie and you can amuse us until then!"

This was greeted with laughter and cheers and the sheet was ripped off and Lucia and Jenny dragged me up and into some space. I stood blushing my hands over my groin but aware of my erection as the girls settled down and then Emily shouted, "Dance honey and play with your dick we want to see spunk flying! Or do you want me to play squeeze ball with your dangly bits?" I groaned but removed my hands and my erection got a cheer. Helpless I started to dance and then to rub myself as the girls watched laughed and jeered. They urged me to rub myself off and come and several flashed their boobs and then pussies at me to encourage me. However the flashing was done in a very unerotic powerful manner more to show they could expose themselves to me, as I was helpless to do anything.

I was struggling to come and Alison said, “Oh dear he has a problem with crowds! And he is an actor! Come here honey and let me help!" she positioned me facing the girls and stood close behind me and wanked me off. I moaned in her strong grip and soon came splashing come out a long way to a great cheer and as I came Alison bit my neck hard.

Then she pushed me away and said, "Okay honey time for the girls to give it a feel and we stop groping when you blow the second!" I gasped in horror at that and realised that I had been tricked and now after orgasm I was going to suffer a girl gang handline. I moaned as Emily gripped my shaft and was soon begging as the brutal amazon treated my dick as an unbreakable object and pumped away at me. After her I was grabbed and pumped by another girl and then another. It was agony for my sensitive shaft and the girls knew it and enjoyed making me suffer. I was wanked and jeered at but stayed hard and soon the worse of the pain was over. However the groping continued and the girls demanded I blew again for them. It was hard to do as the situation was deeply humiliating and they were deliberately rough with me. Finally I was in the hands of a plump blonde girl called Fiona another hockey player. She had undone her shirt and her big boobs (D cup) stared at me as she pumped me. She was a little gentler than the others were and I lost it with her sobbing as I came and some of my come splashed the exposed tops of her boobs.

She grinned and unclipped her bra and said, "You got these dirty boy so you can clean them up! And then you can go under my skirt!" I nodded and licked them clean as the other girls laughed at me and my dick was groped painful. Then I knelt freed my dick and lifted her skirt. Underneath her hairy pussy looked at me and I realised she had not bothered to put any panties on. Soon I was licking her off as the other girls watched and jeered. It took her quite a long time to come and then she pulled me up and pinched my balls hard and then with a laugh passed me on.

Once more I suffered a girls handline and then I heard Emily say, "Time for the movie girls but first we have time to paint his balls a sexy pink!" I moaned at that but quickly I was pinned on the bed and sobbing as Emily painted my balls digging the brush in deep and making me sob. Then the girls started to leave but before they did they all gave my dick a pinch. I dreaded having to serve them all and was pleased when I gathered that as far as Alison and her roommates were concerned for the night I was theirs only. If I had interpreted the girls boy rules correctly that meant as long as I stayed in their room no other girl could have me unless Alison gave permission.

I was alone recovering for maybe fifteen minutes wanting to wash the paint off my balls but knowing I dare not and then the door opened and Fiona entered the room. She had showered and was wearing a dressing gown and carrying a towel and oils. She smiled at me and said, “I have seen the movie so you can give me and all over massage to relax me!"

She placed the towels over the bed and stripped naked and handed me a bottle of oil saying, “Do my back first honey bun!" I massaged her back noticing that she was already getting fat but that she had lovely soft skin. She lay her head in her arms as I worked and chatted. She asked about Alison and I gathered that Alison had not always been a popular girl in the school but had worryingly gained prestige by boy breaking. Then as I massaged her plump bottom she moaned and turned the conversation directly to sex. I wanted to be discrete but Alison had obviously told all.

When I said I loved Alison Fiona laughed and said, “We will find out over the coming term won't we? You reckon to visit every weekend well do not expect to be as protected as you have been tonight. We always giver a regular visitor a harder time and as the boyfriend of Alison the ultimate ball crusher and skirter you can expect the worse! Now I think you can do my front! But do not rush to the tits or muff but do all of me! We have plenty of time!" I nodded as she turned and massaged her body ignoring her boobs and pussy until she demanded I stroked them. Then I gave her boobs ten minutes of careful finger and tongue work getting her so excited she rammed my head between her thighs and one lick brought her off. Then after another five minutes of boob work she made me concentrate on her pussy and I brought her sobbing to orgasm three more times.

By then she was satisfied but my frustration had returned. Fiona laughed and pulled me onto the towels and said, "That was erotic! Now I love to give a boy head that does me nicely and you have! So relax hands behind the head and let me play! And darling you are going to love it!" And with that the sexy minx bent and took me in her mouth. She spoke the truth as her lips and tongue worked away at my shaft and soon she had me panting to come. Then for maybe five minutes she teased me working me closer and closer. Then just when I was despairing thinking she was not going to bring me off her tongue flicked the head of my dick several times until I exploded screaming at the power of my orgasm. I lay dazed and she moved up and kissed me forcing my come into my mouth with a smile. Then she mounted me and presented her pussy for my tongue and I lay exhausted but managed somehow to stay awake and lick her off. Then she gave me a final kiss and pulled the towel away and left me to recover.

I lay dazed for thirty minutes and then heard female voices. I lay horrified as I did not fancy another wank show and was pleased when only Alison and her three roommates came into the room and closed the door behind them. All three were dressed for bed and had cups of hot chocolate. Lucia said, “That was a dull film! Still bedtime and honey we are not tired! Now Fiona says she has drained another shot and according to Alison you should now keep good enough wood for some good horizontal jogging! So get on my bed and give me some head work and then get it up and in! And remember we are going to screw you all night!" I groaned at that but saw Alison smile so I moved to Lucia's bed. She opened her legs and quickly I licked her until I was pulled up and into her tight pussy. Again I screwed her firstly from the top and then from underneath.

Then I was pushed off my dick sore and erect and grabbed by a giggling Jenny who was wearing a very attractive pink nightie. She kissed me and made me massage her boobs before tugging me into her. We screwed twice with me on top and by the time she had finished my dick was getting excited. Then Emily grabbed me and pulled me into her bed and underneath her. She was wearing a Long T-shirt and pulled it up so I could massage her gigantic boobs as she roughly rode me. However her pussy was tight and also very powerful and when she twisted on me in orgasm I came as well. I sobbed and shook as I came aware of the girls laughing and Emily said, “No way! I have hardly started with the sod!"

Then I heard Alison say, “No problems Emily just keep fucking him! He will stay hard from now on! Okay he just lies there and moans but do you care?" Emily laughed and powered away giggling as I sobbed under her. The sensation of her muscular pussy on my very sore shaft made me sob but she was merciless. Twice more she came on me and then I was passed to Alison who screwed me just once as of course it was my tongue she really likes. However the girls had obviously decided to test my dick to destruction because next it was Lucia. She went on top and enjoyed two orgasms from my dick and then Jenny rode me twice more as well before I was Emily's once more. By then I was feeling battered and could hardly move as Emily rode me. Then amazingly I came sobbing into her and crying both in pain and the knowledge of what was to happen next. Emily just laughed and carried on pinning me down so her pussy could rasp my dick violently. I passed out but came around to find her still ravishing me. When she had finished I was too broken to leave her bed but Alison just moved over and mounted me. She screwed me while Emily sat herself on my face and rubbed herself off on my tongue. Then Alison was replaced by Lucia and then Jenny and all the time I had one other girl on my face. The orgy became a painful blur as the girls had me until I came in complete agony again and passed out.

I awoke the next morning in Alison's bed wearing Jenny's nightie and with my dick painted as well as my balls. The girls laughed at me and I went down on each of them one after another as they got up. I was exhausted and my groin ached and worse was the comment of Alison that she had given me a nice easy time for my first visit and also that as it was family church I did not have to spend the day with them as well. Actually I wanted to spend the day with Alison but not with her nymphomaniacal school friends. However when they were dressed they were nice to me and I gathered that my stamina had really impressed them. However all that meant I knew was that next time I would get it even worse. Then Alison, Jenny and Lucia left for church. I was left with Emily who demanded and received me naked knelling under her skirt before handing me my clothes.

Then carefully after I had dressed she sneaked me out again and directed me to the church. As it was a family service many parents were present including Joyce and I sat next to her for the service. Alison did the reading and thoughout the service I was aware that numerous of the girls were checking me out and I knew word of my service was spreading fast. Then we all had tea and six times girls brushed by me and gave either my bottom or groin a pinch worse of course was that my balls was still covered in paint and itched like hell. After the many of the girls went off with their parents for lunch but after a quick snog from Alison I returned with Joyce as Alison had another hockey game that afternoon. I agreed to return the next Saturday with Alison promising me an interesting time. However her goodbye kiss was full and loving and I knew she was pleased I had come and allowed her friends to have me.

No comments: