Monday, July 28, 2008

Acting Book one chapter sixteen

Acting Book one chapter sixteen

Angie and friends

After my orgy with Diana and her friends at the weekend I once more belonged to Alison. I was ordered to turn up nice and early for the next weekend. I did not know why but Alison smuggled me into her room at lunchtime and then I was made to get naked and go down on her and her roommates. I wondered what they had planned as I knew they were up to something.

It was Alison who told me. She said, “Okay get dressed baby you are watching the game and you had better hope we win!" I told her I always hoped she won but why and she giggled and said, “We are trading you with the other team! If we win just for tonight if we lose all day Sunday as well! In return we get one of their boyfriends to skirt!" I was amazed, as I had never heard of such a thing even though as I would later find out it was not that uncommon. Of course the girls always like fresh boys to play with and they had enjoyed me a lot during the term so I think they were now finding me a little stale. Therefore I was sneaked down and stood with a crowd of parents and others watching the game. Of course this time I had the added incentive of wanting them to win but the other girls were very good and quickly moved into the lead. In fact if Alison had not gone and scored two solo goals the final score would have been embarrassing. Alison and her friends were annoyed when they came off as they had been badly beaten. Not only did they get the others teams guy for less but the games mistress had given them all a real talking to as well.

Alison saw me and said, "Sorry honey we blew it for you. But a bet is a bet so be a good baby and make them happy! Okay follow me I have to get you on their bloody bus!" I was not happy as I followed her over to the car park as it occurred to me that the authorities in another school might be more vigilant than those at Alison's school. The other team had a large bus and I was amazed when Allison opened the boot of the bus. I complained but she laughed and gave me a push and I got in.

After about five minutes the boot opened and a bag was thrown in and I heard a girl say, "Hold on tight! It is not to long a ride!" then the boot was slammed shut and the bus engine started. It was really horrid in the boot as it shook and was very dark. Worse was to come when the bus set off and it bounced me around. However the journey was not to long but by the end I was desperate to escape and felt tender all over. After the bus had parked it was a couple of minutes until the boot opened.

Staring in at me were three young girls all wearing a red uniform with grey knee length skirts. One of them a chunky blonde with big (D cup) boobs said, “Well hello sexy glad you have survived the trip! I hope you can survive the next couple of days with us! God we need a guy to screw here, as there is bugger all else to do in this dump! Okay come on out and let us have a look at you! My name is Angie by the way and if you get any sleep it will be in my bed!" I groaned and climbed out pleased to escape the confines of the bus boot. The three girls surrounded me smiling at me. Angie moved and gave my bottom a hard pinch and said, “Come on let’s get you into my study and have a real close up look at you. I hope you have as much energy as Alison claims because you have a school full of girls to satisfy or we get to play a fun game of hockey with your nuts!"

Then they pushed me along between them. The situation was exciting as I had no idea where I was or what was going to happen to me apart from the fact I was in the power of a bunch of sexy and I suspected sex crazed young girls. I was taken up some dirty back stairs though what I assume was a fire door and then down a corridor and into a small room. Unlike Alison's school this was a single room with one bed in it presumably that of Angie. The door was closed and Angie said to me, "Okay boy get them off and get in the bed! We all want a quickie before the performance!" I moaned at that but with the girls lust filled eyes on me I stripped naked and then slipped under the blankets pleased to be out of their view.

Angie smiled and took off her blazer and then her shirt showing me a large white bra. This was unclipped and her large boobs surged forward. Then with a smile she removed her shoes, socks and then her skirt. Underneath she was wearing white panties and though them I could see her dark pubic hair proving she was a bottle blonde. She smiled and said, “Keep a look out girls! This will not take me long at all!" And with that she got under the blanket. She grabbed me and pulled me close pushing my hands onto her big soft boobs and as she snogged me I rubbed her boobs. Her hands were not idle and slipped down and grabbed my dick and roughly rubbed it until I was hard. Then she wiggled and pulled her panties off and dumped them by the side of the bed and then gave my head a push. I knew what she wanted so I went under the blanket and down between her thighs. It was quite dark as I wiggled until my face was on her pussy. Her pussy was covered in thick hard hairs but her clit was big and easy to find and as I licked her her lips opened and wetness flooded over me. Angie let me lick away at her and then suddenly she grabbed me by the ears and painful pulled me up. Luckily I was fully hard as rapidly she slotted me into her and then placed her hands on my bottom. I loved her moving rapidly in and out and she started to moan and soon came very powerfully biting my neck as she did so.

When she had finished I heard another of the girls say, "Come on Angie I want a go now! I hope he has not come as I want the bastard rock hard!"

Angie crawled out of the bed and looked for her panties saying, "No Linda he is still ready for hard action! He has a real soft tongue, cute hands and a nice bit of wood between his legs!"

The girl Linda who was a dark haired plump girl with big boobs was already removing her bra as she replied, “Good then he can get his wood between my thighs! Stay on your back boy I go on top!" With that she ripped back the blanket and got on the bed. I think watching her friend screw me had excited her because she mounted me and slammed me home having moved her panties to one side to allow my dick access. Linda grabbed my hands and placed them on her big boobs as she hammered away on me. I lay letting her do the work and aware that Angie was dressing as well as watching her friend get off on me. It did not take the big girl long to get to orgasm and she screamed as she came on me. By then I was getting close and was glad to have a rest as Linda pulled off me and gave me a happy smile her bad temper erased by her strong orgasm.

Angie opened the door and spoke to the third girl who came in and was replaced on watch by Angie. The third girl was another plump girl with big boobs. However she was uglier than Angie and Linda with dank looking hair and bad skin. This I could see as she stripped naked to get her dose of pleasure. She smiled at my naked body and asked, "Do you want to come honey?"

Before I could reply Linda said, “Of course he does Hillary! He is a boy after all! Still I think he should not after all he will do better in the performance if he has full balls! This should calm him a little!" And with that the bitch lent forward grabbed my balls in her hand and gave them a really painful squeeze. I gave a scream and Linda laughed and let go and said to me, “Later honey you will be glad of the spunk! Okay Hillary he is all yours!"

Hillary laughed and jumped me and said, "Poor little boy! Your knob has gone soft! I think Linda was a little brutal with you! Still you can lick my muff and I will get you interested in a good bonk!" I groaned as she mounted me and pushed her hairy pussy into my face. Her pubes were hard and her pussy had thick low hanging lips making it hard to find her clit. However soon I was licking away and felt her fingers teasing my dick bringing me back to a full erection. After a few minutes she was so wet I had to swallow and then Hillary moved and wiggled me into her and started to ride me. I lay massaging her boobs and watching her get excited. Finally after several minutes of soft moans from her and with me getting close as well she suddenly went rigid on me and blew moaning loudly. She pulled off me and petted my dick smiling as I moaned and said, “Excellent control baby! But you nearly came into me! I would not have minded if you had it was such a lovely orgasm but I think for you that it would be better to wait! After all you have loads of girls to please and lots of them make Linda seem like a real angel!"

Then Hillary got off me and quickly dressed and as soon as she was dressed Angie and Linda returned. Angie handed me a glass of coke and said, “You will need the energy baby! Okay wait here and keep it silent!" I nodded as all three girls left. I was alone for about five minutes before all three returned. They gave me big smiles and Angie said, “Okay baby. The girls are all waiting to see you in action! Follow me boy you have a room full of sexed up birds to excite and then as it is your lucky night to get off! Remember any attempt to slack gets you the delight of having your balls whacked by a collection of hockey sticks and after that they will be so big you will need a wheel barrow to carry them!" The other two girls giggled at that as naked I was dragged up and out. I was very worried as the threats and the idea of a group sex show made me want to hide but I was trapped and helpless. The girls pulled open a door and pushed me in and I heard a gale of female laughter before I was shoved in.

Inside was about twenty girls all in uniform and all laughing and starring at me as naked I was pushed in. My hands covered my groin and they laughed more as I blushed in embarrassment. Angie gave me bottom a loud smack and then pushed me into the middle of the floor and announced, “Get wiggling your butt baby! We want to see what is on offer for tonight!" I groaned as Angie pulled my hands off my groin exposing my erect dick to their view. It was greeted with laughter and applause and then I was forced to wiggle around and dance for the laughing girls. Then Angie pushed me towards the crowd and said, “Give the girls a kiss honey and a feel of the goods as well!" I groaned as I was seized by a girl who kissed me hard on the lips forcing her tongue into my mouth and as she did so she gave my groin a hard squeeze and rub. As this was going on another girl was pinching my bottom. This was the start as I was passed around the laughing girls and they all took turns to kiss and grope me. By the end my groin ached as none had been gentle with my dick and balls and my bottom felt as if it must be bruised so hard had they pinched it.

Then Linda produced a pot of paint and laughing the girls painted my balls red their school colours. This hurt but my moans just made them laugh. Then Angie called for calm and announced, “As we won the game we get him until bedtime tomorrow! So ladies there is no rush to enjoy a full session of pleasure from him! In fact all who want to get laid will be able to get off and not just once! However in the best traditions of the school our toy boy gets to serve us in the order the draw says! And ladies let him come because the form book says he can keep it up all night long! Still I think we will break him after all we are really sexy chicks! Okay first three out of the hat do him here in front of us all so we can all see him in action! First name is.." and she drew a paper from a large red hat opened it and continued, "Is Pam! Okay Pam get your knickers off and get in the chair! You boy on your knees and give her head!" I gasped as Pam a skinny beanpole of a girl with fuzzy blonde hair walked over and sat on an armchair. She quickly tugged off a pair of white panties and opened her legs so I could see that she was a natural blonde. I moaned as I knelt and then moved towards her. As soon as I got close she grabbed my head and pulled me close. I groaned as her pussy was dirty and smelt but Pam pushed me firmly onto it hitching up her skirt to allow the rest of the girls to see. I found it off to give head in such humiliating circumstances but licked away at Pam's hairy smelly pussy. Soon I had it clean and open and after a couple more minutes the thin girl started to moan and twist and I brought her to a powerful orgasm.

After her orgasm I was pushed off her and Angie laughing said, “Nice one Pam! Okay next out and getting off is Helena! Okay girl get those knickers off and get your tits out for the boy! Stay on your knees baby Helena will want her tits and fanny licked and then you can give your dick some action but keep your spunk in baby for the next lady!" I groaned as Helena a plump round brown haired girl with large (D cup) boobs got ready. She sat in just her skirt and shoes and I was forced to lick her boobs for a couple of minutes before going under her skirt and licking her large already wet pussy. However she only let me lick her until she was fully wet. Then laughing I was pulled up and Helena grabbed my erect dick and stuffed it into her. I moved on her half-lying on her as she lay back in the chair and she wrapped her legs around me to keep me tight and busy in her pussy. The rest of the girls laughed and cheered as I screwed Helena ruining the sex for me. However the audience seemed to get Helena excited and soon she was sobbing as powerfully she blew on my dick. As soon as she had come I was pushed off her and ended up in full view on my back my dick stuck upwards.

Angie stood over me and said, “Perfect for the next lady baby! You just lie there boy! Okay and next is Samantha! Get those knickers off girl and get on our toys face girl! You boy do not come into her but get yourself nice and close for the big number!" Samantha mounted me laughing and then rubbing a pair of white panties in my face. She was a skinny redhead with quite large boobs considering how thin she was. However she was a rough girl with a pussy covered in thick red hair and a very hard to find clit. Not that she made finding her clit easy for my tongue as she wiggled around painfully on my face. Again I only licked her excited and then she moved and slotted me into her tight pussy and rode me. I would have lost it if it were not for the fact that after a minute she bent my shaft in her pussy and also the jeers of the girls as they watched her ravish me. Samantha finally started to moan and groan and then leaning back she gave a few hard pushes and came moaning on me leaving me right on the edge of orgasm.

Samantha got off me having finished off by giving me a passionate and happy kiss. Angie smiled and said, "Okay time to see what baby’s balls contain! You have done well baby so you can toss off for us! Come good and hard we want to see spunk all over yourself and do not worry we have some tissues to get you clean before the main event!" I moaned as I hated being made to masturbate by girls. However I was so close it only took a couple of tugs before I came. It was a really strong orgasm one of the best my hand had given me for ages and come shot all over my chest to the girls delight. Of course as I lay recovering and being verbally abused by the jeering girls I discovered what the catch was. First Linda cleaned me up with a wad of tissues and then the sadistic cow rammed them into my mouth. I moaned and Linda grabbed my balls and squeezed them forcing me to eat the sodden tissues. Then Samantha grabbed my tender dick and vigorously fisted me making me sob but of course keeping me hard. After a couple of minutes of pain Angie announced, “Okay girls time for the movie as that cow Miller will be around soon! As for toy boy as Samantha and Linda have him back in action he can go to my bed with Janice and give her a good time! Remember toy boy you can come whenever you fancy but we want pleasure until Sunday night and if you cannot get it up we will get it up and darling then you will discover just how painful sex could be!" This got a cheer from the girls and a groan from me as Samantha and Linda dragged me up in Linda's case by the balls.

Another girl a plump dark girl with glasses followed us out and back to Angie's study. Linda still had my balls in her hand and as we got to the room gave them a hard squeeze and said, “Screw you very soon boy! I am an insomniac so do not expect much sleep! Personally baby I hope you cannot get it up all day tomorrow because then I can show you a little trick I have to get a guy up involving a deodorant stick up the bum and a couple of bull dog clips on the balls! Okay fuck well toy boy!" and I was pushed in with the plump girl Janice following me.

She smiled at me and pointed to the bed and as I got in it she stripped naked. Her boobs were large but already losing their shape and she was covered in spots. She smiled and said, “Linda is a real ball breaker! I would hate to be her boyfriend but she is great on a long gangbang like tonight! Now rub that dick back up and get ready I do not need any handwork as watching you fuck got me ready! You can come if you want but if I was you I would hold back as Linda was not joking and after she has done you up the bum with the deodorant you will not walk right for weeks!" I groaned but rubbed myself hard as she got on the bed and mounted me. She gripped my dick and forced it into her dry wide pussy and then rode me. Her boobs bounced as powerfully she hammered away on me her pussy getting wet after a minute or so. However it took her quite a long time to come on me and that was just the start as she carried on and enjoyed two more orgasms on my supine body the only change being she made me hold her boobs and rub her nipples after her first orgasm. By the time she got off me I was very close myself even though she had not been a good rider. Janice dressed smiling at me obviously pleased and said, “Personally I hope you do survive the gang bang baby as you are a real nice screw! The trouble is as word gets out that you are good more and more girls will want a bonk with you. Still I hope I can get you tomorrow as well and I promise to be gentle with you then!"

Janice left but in less than thirty seconds another girl entered and I realised that at least two girls were on guard outside the door. She was a curvy dark haired girl with nice (C cup) boobs and big teeth. She did not strip but just pulled her panties off and undid her shirt. Then she got on the bed and kissed me rubbing my excited dick. Then she eased a boob out and pushed me down to lick it and placed a hand up her skirt and I rubbed her hot hairy pussy. After a couple of minutes of that she mounted me and rode me leaning back to get maximum pleasure. Both of us were getting close to orgasm when there was a brisk knock on the door. Instantly she was off me and said, " Get under the bed now boy!" I did so as she did up her shirt and then pulled the blankets up. Then the door opened and two more girls came in and sat on the bed and within thirty seconds the door opened again and I heard a woman speak. This was obviously the housemistress Miller and she questioned the girls on why they were not watching the movie but did not do any more checks before leaving. The girls were silent for a couple of minutes and then the girl said, " Shit I was about to come! That cow has put me right off it now! I hate being left short it gives me fanny ache! I am going to have a shower you can fuck the whore boy Susan and I hope that cow leaves us alone! Why does she always poke her nose in when we want to fuck a guy to death?"

I heard and felt the girls move and then I was ordered out. The only girl in the room was a curvy blonde called I assume Susan. She had large boobs that I could see clearly as she slipped her red bra off them. She smiled at me and said, “That was close! Okay on the bed baby and relax and let’s have fun!" She then removed her skirt and a pair of red panties that matched her bra and then posed legs apart and run her fingers though her thick dark pubic hair and cupped her boobs for me. Then she got on the bed and lay on me snogging and groping me while I rubbed her boobs and then her pussy. Then she wiggled up me until my head was between her thighs and I knew what I had to do. I licked away swallowing her juices as she got excited. When she came she released so much juices it was as if she had ejaculated into my mouth. Of course she wanted more and quickly I was in her wet pussy as she screwed me. It took Susan a long time to reach her second orgasm and after a minute I was struggling to stay in control. She knew it but that just spurred her on and she urged me not to come while kissing me and rubbing her boobs against my chest. I only just held on until she came and when she started to come I came powerfully into her and finished before her. However as she was on top she just powered on enjoying her long strong orgasm on me and I could and did not resist her. After that I needed a rest and sort of got one as the sexy minx moved back to my face and force me again to lick her off. This time she came quite quickly and when her vagina spasmed into orgasm she filled my mouth with her juices and the come I had fired into her and forced me to swallow it all down.

Susan dressed and left me tired on the bed. I groaned as instantly two girls entered the room. The first was a plump redhead with big (D cup) boobs who started to strip and said, " Hi toy my name is Gayle and this is my best friend Kim! All boys love a threesome and we love to screw a guy together so let’s have some fun! And remember keep your mouth shut about this we want no rumours about us!" Gayle got on the bed and me and pushed her red haired pussy with its wide vaginal lips into my face. As she did so Kim also stripped. She was very skinny with virtually no boobs and a hairless pussy. As I licked Gayle Kim rubbed my dick getting me hard.

Then Kim said, “Okay dear he is ready! Get on his stick and rock girl!" Gayle laughed and moved down and rode me and as she did so Kim climbed on my face and said, “Gentle licks of the tongue boy!" I did as she wanted and as I did so I was amazed as the two girls snogged and massaged each other's boobs. I realised that they did not want the other girls to know they made out so I concentrated on Kim's pussy. After a minute I was aware that Gayle hand was also on Kim's pussy finding and expertly rubbing her clit and I could see Kim doing the same to Gayle. I do not think I really got either girl off as Gayle soon stopped riding me but instead just squatted on my erection and my tongue was forced from Kim's pussy. Worse for me was that Kim moved and my face was under her bottom as Gayle rubbed her off. Three times both girls came before getting off me and giggling they dressed but before they left Gayle moved and for a minute gave me a blowjob. As she did so Kim said, " God you are disgusting Gayle I could never suck a guy! Their cocks are so ugly! Come on let’s go and have a nice shower!" And laughing they left me hard and a little confused as I felt that to them I had just been a sex aid and not a person. Many men claim they want to make love to a lesbian couple but I have to say in my experience I have always found it humiliating and off putting as they ignored you treating a man as a movable dildo. I actually prefer a ball breaker like Linda who at least treats you as something.

Not that I had a second to think as instantly another girl was in the room. She was a slim blonde girl with waist length hair and small but sexy boobs who told me her name was Lynn and she wanted me on my knees giving her head to start things off. I did as she wanted and soon had my head under her skirt licking her pussy and I was surprised to find she had trimmed her pubes into a short strip of hair. Lynn moaned and groaned and was soon powerfully coming pinning me to her as she did so. Then she got me to stand and played with me smiling as I moaned in her strong hand. She was just about to move on when suddenly the door was flung open. It was Angie who urgently said, “Come with me now boy that cow is on the warpath and doing a full room search! Give me his clothes! Come on boy or you will get real shit!" I moaned and followed Angie out.

She was running as we went down the corridor with me naked and passed a grim looking Samantha. Angie handed me my clothes and said, “Your lucky night toy boy! Get down those stairs and then get dressed and piss off! Do not think you have got away with it because I am going to phone Alison and get you back you owe us a day of pleasure! Now shut it up!" I was pushed down the fire stairs totally naked and the door was slammed and then locked behind me. I was left tired but still erect in the cold night air. The cold did for my erection and I walked down the stairs. On the next floor down was an uncurtained window and I looked in and gasped. It was a girls dormitory full of junior girls I assumed. The girls were going to bed and there was a dozen of them in their nighties. What amazed me that watched by the rest three girls were sitting on a bed with their nighties up around their waists and their hands between their legs obviously wanking. On the floor was a poster of a boy band singer and obviously the girls were looking at him. Then one of the girls a buxom blonde orgasmed and as she did so another of the girls handed her the poster and to my surprise she rubbed the picture of this guys face between her legs. I considered watching more but realised that I was naked with an erection watching a room full of semi naked girls playing so quickly I left.

I got to the bottom and dressed and then as quietly as possible left the school. The thing was I had no idea where I was. I seemed to be in the countryside and so I set off walking and trying to get a lift. After an hour I was totally lost and was pleased when finally a lorry stopped and gave me a lift. He took me to the station but I had missed the last train. However after another cold hour I managed to get a lift back into the city with another lorry but it was very late when finally I got home feeling cold and exhausted. Unfortunately Joyce was still up and drunk and demanded I join her in bed. Worse she did not want straight sex but instead she put on her strap on and gave me a really bad hour before allowing me to limp off and sleep.

The next day I phoned Alison to beg her not to send me back to Angie but was pleased when she told me that the guy Angie had given them had been crap. He had failed to get it up properly for the sex show and cried when they skirted him and gave lousily head. Therefore after a couple of hours the girls had shaved and painted him and then dumped him. Alison told me I was not returning to Angie unless her school gave them a guy capable of being skirted and I was pleased to say they never did.

No comments: