Monday, July 28, 2008

Acting Book one chapter fourteen

Acting Book one chapter fourteen.

The girl band.

After a weekend of ball abuse with Alison and the junior girls I had a peaceful Monday and Tuesday to allow me to recover and even Joyce only used my tongue to please her gross body. Then the next day I had a phone call from Sandra who told me she had some work for me. I asked what it was and she replied, “Remember we talked about doing some stripping well I have a job for you! And one any man with good stamina would enjoy! A friend of mine is mothering a girl pop band! They are all meant to be nice girls for the preteen market but they are getting a little restless so a strip show from you and then a very friendly evening with them we both reckon should calm the situation nicely!" I could not refuse particularly as my balls felt fully recovered. So that evening I attended my first ever girl band pop gig. However I went around the back and a large security guard let me in. He gave me a badge and I stood at the side of the stage and watched. The first couple of acts were boy bands obviously miming their songs. However the audience that was mainly twelve at best but dressed up as sixteen did not seem to notice. The audience was a mixture of very young teenage girls and a mass of parents who stayed at the back smiling and chatting as their offspring cheered and screamed. Then the star act the girls I was to please came on. They did a short but strong set dancing and prancing and singing and the girls screamed and joined in with the tacky pop songs.

Then I gasped as some one rubbed my bottom and turning I saw it was a large middle aged grey haired woman. She gave me a smile and said, “Hi you are the special treat? Excellent the girls need something to wind them down! Now you are to pretend to be a reporter! Okay follow me they have nearly finished here!" I followed her backstage and we did not stop but went outside. There waiting was a big car and she opened the door and sat inside and pulled me in. Then her hand moved and unzipped me and shot inside my jeans as she smiled and said, “I hope you are as good as Sandra claims! Now you do, as the girls want but keep a little back because when they have done you a sexy more mature bird gets laid good by you!" I nodded as she fondled me aware I was getting erect. Then she let me go and said, “Zip it up honey the names Nina!" I did as she asked and was pleased as no sooner was I zipped up then the security guard flung the car door open and six young girls piled in. Immediately the guard moved and got in the driver's seat and off we shot.

The girls saw me and one of them a slim blond with long legs and nice (C cup) boobs asked, “Who is this guy Nina?"

Nina replied, “Relax until we get to the hotel and then I will tell you!" And the girls giggled but then ignored me laughing about the gig. One of them had forgotten her lines and the girls found it funny but Nina gave her a glare. Then we pulled into a quiet back street hotel and Nina said, "Upstairs!" and we all piled out and up the stairs. In fact I reckon the girls were safely in their hotel room within ten minutes of coming off stage. Then Nina said, “Okay girls you know the rules we run under. No drugs no drink and no men! However tonight as you have been good girls we are going to break one of the rules! Tonight ladies you get our friend here to amuse you first by stripping and then by playing in any way you fancy! Okay girls have fun as some of us have work to do! In three hours he has to go so try and get value for money out of him!" and with that she stood up and left me alone with the six girls.

The girls giggled and looked at me as she left and I looked at them and saw six sexy young things sweaty but wearing their stage gear and very revealing it was to. They did not tell me their names but later I got a teen mag and worked them all out. The first slim blonde called Sabrina smiled and said, “Great a guy to bang! I am so horny I could do it now and not care! Nina says you are a stripper and you look cute so honey get them off!" The girls giggled at that as I stood up and then laughed as I started to strip. It was very odd as they sat half dressed in their stage gear laughing as I got naked. When I was just in my boxers I wiggled around but when I got close to Sabrina she lent forward and grabbed them and yanked them down and the girls cheered as my dick sprung out fully erect already. This was because the situation was erotic as was the sexiness of the girls but the sight of Sabrina's cute boobs as she lent forward certainly sent me fully up. Before I could move she had grabbed my dick and said, "God what a nice bit of meat! This will be much nicer than my fingers!"

Carmen who was wearing a very short skirt and low cut top and was a slim olive skinned big boobed girl pinched my bottom and agreed saying, “You bet! Nina should allow us to have vibrators if she does not allow men! After all we are eighteen and cannot live as nuns! At least tonight we get laid! I hope honey you have a bloody good tongue as well for I for one want some real good head tonight as well as a real good fuck!" and all the girls laughed at that and nodded in agreement.

Then Sabrina who still had my dick in her hand asked, " How are we going to so it! After all there are six of us and one of him! I know how about twenty minutes each and then a free for all girls grab what you can to finish with! And bags first go as I was the one to grab his knob first!"

The girls seemed to agree as Sabrina tugged me by my dick off to a side room. Sabrina closed the door and handed me a condom and said, " Get the jacket on baby I want it all! And with that she started to strip. She wiggled out of her tight clothing and exposed her sexy body. She was really beautiful with a slim body and full high boobs. However she did not give me much time to admire her but jumped me. She gave me a quick kiss but it was my dick she wanted and she forced it into her tight pussy making us both moan. Then she pushed me back and rode me hard the sweat dripping off her powerful sexy body. Her pussy was very tight but slipped easily up and down me as she rode me and as she started to moan I knew I was getting it. Then she orgasmed with a sob but laughed and carried on. I was trying not to come but the tightness of her pussy made it very difficult for me but finally to my relief she came again and with a loud groan I joined her in orgasm. She smiled down at me and said, “You had better be able to keep it up for the rest of the band honey! Okay you can have a rest and do some sexy mouth work on me! Relax I will go on top after all it gives you access to all parts of my muff!" I nodded as she wiggled up me and soon I was licking her pussy. It had neat trimmed blonde hair and a very large clitoris as I licked and excited her and after a few more minutes she climaxed on me with a deep moan. She flipped off me and rubbed my dick until it was hard and said, “Perfect baby! Okay fuck you soon!" and left.

As she went outside I heard her telling the other girls I was a great screw and quickly Carmen was in the room. Like Sabrina she handed me a condom and stripped naked. Her body like Sabrina's was a perfect example of a sexy young girl’s body only she had olive skin and black trimmed pubes. She gave me a smile and said, "No sex for six weeks and then I only get twenty minutes with you! Still we can do a lot in that time okay get me off with your tongue toy boy! And then she mounted me. I allowed her to wiggle onto my mouth and then set to work. Her pussy had wide vaginal lips hidden in her thick pubes but it took less than a minute for her to climax and as she did so her juices filled my mouth making me swallow. She pulled off me and then grabbed my condomed dick and fisted it and then said, "God I needed that! Okay we fuck and keep it going you can come on my third! Unless you want to be bloody well castrated!" I nodded as she slipped me into her wet red-hot tight pussy and rode me. I lay back and gently played with her big nips as she had me and quickly her excitement rose. She climaxed in less than two minutes but after a short rest and a kiss carried on leaning back on my dick to get the full effect. It took her a little longer to come again and by then I was getting excited. She urged me to hold back and she lent forward and pinned me down and ravished me hard her body pounding away on mine and her boobs squashing against me. I moaned and groaned and tried not to come but trapped in her sexy tight pussy and with her beautiful body in control I was doomed. Then suddenly she came and I instantly lost all control and joined her. She powered on her pussy milking my dick as I moaned underneath her in powerful orgasm until finally we both collapsed together.

She tugged the condom off me and said, “We had better get that up after all you still have four of us to do!" and with that she lent forward and took me into her mouth. I moaned as my dick was still very sensitive but after a couple of minutes the sexy minx had me rock hard. She let me go and smiled and said, “I needed that baby! In case you do not know it you are a bloody great fuck! Okay girls next one and he is hard! But a little drained!"

I heard female laughter and the door opened and Tiffany entered the room. She had a sexy slim figure but very white skin and amazing black hair. She smiled at us and said, “We heard you coming with Carmen! Okay baby I want the same! Only better!" and with that as a laughing Carmen left Tiffany stripped naked. Her body was lovely but her boobs were smaller than Carmen's or Sabrina's a B cup at best but still looked nice. She approached me with a predatory smile and flipped a leg up so I could see that a thick black thatch covered her pussy and said, “I am very athletic! But first some head honey!" I nodded and sat up and applied myself as she stood. Her pussy tasted dirty and musky as she moaned but soon her juices had filled my mouth and I knew that like the other two she had not had sex for a long time. Suddenly she grabbed my head and pinned me to her and rotated her pussy against me moaning loudly. She climaxed with a scream and a flood of juices shot out into my open mouth nearly choking me. She pushed me off and the juices dribbled out of me as she ripped a condom out and rapidly rolled it over my erection. Then she was on me and quickly she was riding me. She pinned me down and fixed her mouth to mine as she had me and then suddenly lent back and sat on me her pussy painfully tight as she orgasmed once more.

Then she gave me a grin and said, “Time for you to do some work honey! Do me from behind! And no coming I want more than just that!" I nodded and was soon screwing her from behind my hands cupping her boobs as I did so. She climaxed again powerfully and quickly and demanded another change. This time it was me on top and she wrapped her legs around my neck as I screwed her. She moaned throughout this screw as I brought her to another sobbing orgasm. I think she would have carried on but the other girls knocked on the door and shouted out that she had been done. With some reluctance she let me go and walked out totally naked to the next room.

After her I needed a short rest but instead the next girl was in fast. She was a coloured girl but as she stripped she was like the others slim and big boobed but Charity had to my surprise a shaved pussy. She did not replace the condom but jumped me and after making me kiss first her mouth and then her boobs got on me and screwed me. I massaged her boobs admiring her big nipples and moaning as she had me knowing that in her tight pussy I would have soon to come. Then as she got excited and approached her peak she started to swear and curse. Worse her fingers grabbed my nipples and started to tug and twist them in a painful manner. I went to stop her as she reached climax but as she came she gave both of them a really painful twist making me scream with her. I do not think she was aware of what she had done because she let them go and said, “That was great and I am so glad you managed not to come! I know lets give your cock a rest while you lick me out but afterwards honey we can have a real big one together!" She got off me and settled back on the bed and I went down between her slim firm thighs and licked her wide-open very wet pussy. She appreciated my tongue and soon she was pinning me to her as she rotated herself against me moaning loudly and then swearing as well as she came for a second time. Charity pulled me up and gave me a kiss and then said, “God I taste nice! I wish I was a lesbian I could have so much fun! Okay baby you go on top and love me with nice long strokes and let’s see if we can come together" I did as she wanted and was soon in her tight pussy. She let me love her and soon she was moaning and twisting under me as her lust rose. This time I was prepared and I grabbed her arms and pinned her down as she started to swear. I kept her pinned and this got her going more and she pushed me up with her hips and slammed back and forth on me. She started to come and as she did so I let go and we sobbed in orgasm together. Charity pushed me off and pulled the condom off and then giggled and said, “Not much in this one! And you have two more girls to go and then some really hot group action! Can you get it up or do you want a hand?"

I moaned as I really did need a rest and her hand was quite painful as it rubbed me. Worse the next girl opened the door stripped and joined in. She was another sexy girl called Hayley and she was a redhead with a very sexy body and C cup boobs. However I was exhausted and it took her and Charity a couple of minutes of handwork to get me hard. Then Charity left and Hayley wiggled on to me and pushed me into her very tight pussy. I moaned as she was still not fully wet and the condom offered me little protection against her tight pussy. She rode me expertly making me massage her firm boobs as she did so and rapidly she came on me. Then she pushed me off and like Tiffany made me screw her from behind. When she had come she stayed on her knees and made me lick both cheeks of her tight bottom and then wiggle between her legs. Her boobs hung down like ripe fruit and I massaged them and then she pushed my head up into her pussy. I licked away at her small but hairy pussy and as she approached orgasm she moved and squashed me down so she was sitting on my face. She rotated on me in control and brought herself off on my open mouth and once more I swallowed a girl’s juices.

Quickly the last girl in the band Karriana who was a very slim very pale girl with waist length ash blonde hair and a very pretty face replaced her. However her boobs were small and her pubes were much darker than the hair on her head as she got on the bed with me. First she gave me a close up view of her pubes as she opened her thighs and pushed me between them and I licked her off. Her pussy was tiny with no vaginal flaps and a musky flavour. She moaned as I licked away and then suddenly came with a flood of juices and a deep groan. She pulled me up and having checked I was hard slotted me into her. She moaned, as I loved her my dick tight in her tiny pussy. However she did not seem to mind but after a few minutes came again. She pushed me off and made me lick her boobs for a minute before dragging me back on and into her and once more I screwed her until she orgasmed for a third time.

She got off me and went and opened the door. Quickly Carmen and Sabrina charged in and grabbed me and pulled me out. Sabrina said, “Not bad work honey you have done us all nicely! And we have well over an hour to go before Nina comes and takes you away from us! Let us not waste time after all it may be a few weeks before we get a treat like you again. Now we do not mind fucking as a crew and we assume honey you will love it! After all it must be a boy’s best wet dream to have six sexy girls screwing his brains out!" I nodded as she pulled me along thinking that after nearly two hours of sex a nice cool drink was what I needed. However the girls were in charge and they pushed me onto a pile of cushions. Obviously room service had been because the room was full of food and soft drinks not that they offered me any. The girls were dressed now in dressing gowns and had obviously all showered after loving me.

Then all six girls flopped down next to me giggling their gowns open so I could see their sexy naked bodies. Charity grabbed my dick and rubbed it and said, “Plenty of energy left in this girls! Okay I am on him first you tarts can wait!" and with that she mounted me and started to screw me vigorously. Quickly Sabrina was on me a well and rammed her open pussy hard against my mouth. Then my arms were grabbed and one was pushed onto a hot pussy while the other cupped a soft boob. Charity rode me hard as the other laughed and giggled and I struggled to keep up with what was happening buried under a mass of hot sexy firm female flesh. Charity suddenly moaned loudly as she came but the girls showed her no sympathy but she was pushed quickly and painfully off my shaft and replaced by Carmen and the gangbang resumed. Soon Sabrina came and Hayley took control of my face while whoever's pussy I was rubbing put her soft hand down and used it to hold a finger on her clitoris and rub herself off. By then the excitement was getting to me and when Carmen came and was replaced on my dick by I think Tiffany I was struggling not to come. I managed to get Hayley off but when Charity got on my face I was lying moaning unable to lick with exhausted excitement as Tiffany rode me her pussy red hot against me not that Charity minded as she rotated on me. Then Tiffany started to come and went faster and I blew as well screaming into Charity's pussy as I lost control. The world spun as Tiffany powered away and my intense please turned to agony with my dick trapped in her powerful vagina and I passed out with Charity going mental on my face.

I awoke with a sob to find the girls still surrounding me. I groaned as I felt someone sucking my sore dick and saw it was Sabrina working me hard. Carmen saw I was awake and said, “Getting him there girls he is awake! Come on honey we still have a lot of time to go and we want more sex!"

Sabrina let me go and laughed and said, “Got him up! I say honey you have a lovely tasty knob! Okay let’s get the condom on him and as I did the work I want first ride!" I moaned as my dick ached but Sabrina rolled a condom over it and then mounted me and was soon riding me. I lay shattered as the girls laughed and teased me about my exhaustion but soon once more I had a girl on my face and my hands were being used as sex aids by the very lustful sexpots. Sabrina was replaced by Hayley and then by Charity but by then it was a blur of young sexy laughing girls as I lay exhausted covered in sweat with a painful wooden erection letting them do to me what they wanted.

Then I heard another voice and saw it was Nina, She spoke to the girls and said, "Time up now girls! I can see you have given our friend a real hard time! And I hope it makes you feel a lot better! Now get off to bed girls because tomorrow remember we have an early morning interview for the local pop station and then a couple of shows to give!" reluctantly the girls wiggled off me leaving my lying battered on the cushions.

Sabrina lent down and gave my balls a real hard pinch and said, “You were great! How much did you pay the stud Nina?"

Nina laughed and replied, "Nothing! He did it for experience and because he likes young sexy girls!"

Carmen laughed and gave my dick a real hard squeeze and said, “Great he can be in my special fan club any time! " and all the girls agreed with laughter as Nina pushed them off me.

Then she pulled me up and said, “You look a little tired! Get that condom off and put your clothes on and follow me boy I will give you your taxi fare home!" I did as she ordered not helped by the girls pinching and petting me and was soon following her out. We went to her room and she pushed me in and said, “Now it is my turn! Get naked baby and get on my bed and wank that knob of yours hard again! I will check my little chickens have gone to bed and then boy I am going to give you a real hard fucking!" I groaned but did as she demanded and was soon lying shattered on her bed. I gave my dick a few rubs but after the girls it ached however I did manage to achieve a semi erection.

Nina returned and locked the door and stripped and said, “Well done! They have gone to bed really happy and all that bitchiness seems to have faded! I think I will give them a toy boy every couple of weeks to keep them sane! Okay lie back and let me screw you! And keep it up I want a good long ride before we start the real playtime!" I groaned at that as I looked at her ugly body. She was seriously overweight and her boobs without a bra hung down on her waist. She mounted me and I groaned as my dick was forced into her slack hairy pussy. She grinned down at me and her boobs hung down looking very sad and then she started to flex and ride me smiling as I moaned.

She laughed then and said, "Oh dear my chickens have tired you out honey bun! Well just stay nice and hard for the next thirty minutes and then I will take full control of you." She rode me quite hard her flab rippling as she screwed me. It took her a long time to reach orgasm and when she did she just moaned a little bit. Then Nina moved and wiggled so her pussy was over my face and forced me to lick away at her large hairy pussy while her hands kept my dick erect. After about ten minutes of that she moved and screwed me again. It took ages for her to come and then as she started to moan in orgasm suddenly and without warning I came to with a deep pained moan and passed out.

I awoke with a scream and something large and hard was forced up my bottom and discovered my hands had been tied to the bed head. I looked around and shuddered, as Nina was behind me obviously wearing a strap-on and using it to rape me with. She saw I was awake and laughed and said, “My plastic friend always wakes the lads up! Okay honey you can relax and let my dildo do the work! It will get me off nice and quickly and all you have to do is let me hump your bum!" I moaned as she hammered away and my bottom the dildo pulling and tugging me and making me sob in agony. Of course my dick had gone like a rock as Nina powered away holding me by the hips to keep me still. She orgasmed and her nails dug deeply into my hips as she came. However she did not stop but carried on and her hands moved and gripped my tender dick. The raping had forced me hard and worse the bitch started to fist me in time to her anal pumping. After a few minutes of this I had a hideously painful orgasm but did not pass out as my ordeal continued. I think she raped me non-stop for about an hour bringing herself off twice more and causing my dick to spasm painful three more times before she relented and pulled out from my irritated bottom.

She gave my bottom a hard slap and then moved and untied me and said, "Nice work! Sandra says you do not like to be paid but I am to give you your taxi fare honey! So here's a tenner to get you home. And honey if you want to play with us again let Sandra know and we can have a full a session! A full day with the girls and a full night with me! I would love to go and have a bath and then come back and enjoy your arse for a few more hours but work calls! See you soon!" And with that she allowed me to dress and stagger off my lower body aching. However I never went with them again as the band broke up soon afterwards actually to my relief as Alison thought it was wonderful for me be abused in such a way.

No comments: