Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Future posts from Paul and myself.

I will be posting here a collection of reports of women raping men given to me by paul. below is a note from him about this.

I hope to post with the help of Neverman over the next few months most of my collection of males raped stories and reports. These I have collected over the last seven years mainly from internet sites. As I have said before I was when younger raped by a group of girls and one of the reports is my story of this.
The posts were originally on several different sites even though the main one was a UK mailing list that existed in several forms up until quite recently when spam and domination requests seemed to take it over and it closed. I was a member of two more forums on the subject that were also spammed out and then closed and also have exchanged with a friend some posts from two private female only forums. I am very happy to exchange posts with other collectors who have an interest in the subject and in fact hoped that by starting my group this was what would happen as to be quite frank some of the more interesting posts are fairly private. I am slightly concerned about reposting this material as I do not own copyright but as far as I can see most were originally posted without copyright restrictions.
A problem with reposting true stories of male rape is that frequently the victims are under sixteen. For a variety of reasons I do not tend to store such reports myself and so my collection is indeed very biased in what it has in it.
I also have a collection of research papers on the subject and will post these as well as the more personal reports as they will back up what is posted as well as add statistical information.
As for the truth of the reports all are posted as being factual by the original authors. I know one report is true because I was the victim (before I am asked I will not say which it is!) but some of them are almost certainly either fantasy or improved (over time a victim makes the incident either more trivial or erotic. A male victim of heterosexual abuse according to one US report tends to erotise what occurred and to be blunt either some of the victims are much more sexually able than I am or this has occurred). However most I believe are completely true accounts of females raping males. The posts themselves are frequently more than one post joined together but hopefully that will be clear from the reports themselves.
Please comment on the posts as feedback as again be blunt that will keep me posting as I no intention of wasting my time posting into an indifferent vacuum.
Neverman who I must thank for his support (and also nagging to post) will also post my reports on his blog as we both do not trust yahoo as in common with UK ISP’s sites with a sexual content even true content are quickly deleted.
Paul

No comments: