Tuesday, January 10, 2006

true story 1

Three girls raped me when I was seventeen. It happened one night after I had taken my girlfriend to the pictures. I was seeing her into a taxi and we were having a very passionate snog. Also waiting for the taxi were three girls who laughed at our kissing and caressing but I ignored them. Of course when finally a taxi turned up and my girlfriend got in I was hard and the three girls laughed and pointed at my bulge. Again I ignored them and went to walk home. One a chunky girl blocked my way and undid the top of her dress so her tits were clearly in view in her bra and asked me did I like them, as they were bigger than my girlfriends. I have to say I was amazed and confused and stared at them and said something like "very nice". She demanded I kiss them and I laughed and refused and went to walk on. Of course she was well drunk as were the other two and her reply was to give me a savage kick in the shins. I yelped and half fell and meet her fist coming up to smash my face. I fell over and she shouted, "Kick the cunt's head in" And all three started to kick me as I wiggled around on the ground. It really hurt as they laid into me. After sometime I heard a man's voice and the first girls whose tits had fallen out turned topless and swore and threw something and I was aware it was a taxi driving off leaving me alone with them. They jeered at me and I hoped to get away. However the now topless girls after a bit swearing said to her friends, "Lets take him to the park and screw him" And the other two laughed. I was hauled up and saw that one of the girls a slimmer girl had a very small knife. It was a tiny penknife but when she placed it against my face any ideas I had of arguing stopped. I sort of begged and that made them laugh and I was grabbed by the arms and pulled along. The first girl still had her tits out and she unzipped me and fingered my cock and told the others I was hard. Amazingly I was and I now know that fright can do that to a man. I was pulled into the local park and dragged passed a couple of couples making out on the grass and into some bushes. There all three girls gave my cock a rub laughing and jeering and the threat of the knife kept me still also by then I had worked out that all three were badly drunk so I did not resist. They however were serious about raping me and my erection just seemed to get them going. The first girl who still had her tits hanging out told the other two to watch and then told me, “You are going to give me a really good screw or we are going to chop your balls off." Making the other two laugh and then she told me to strip. As I did so they laughed in a very wild scary manner and when I was naked the third girl told the others it was cold and the first girl said, “He gets naked we stay dressed. I am going to keep my knickers on." Then she flopped down on the wet grass and pulled her skirt up and her knickers to one side and said to me, “get down here and you can start off with some oral foreplay." I felt totally confused and out of it with fright and also pain from my bruises so I did as she wanted. Her cunt tasted very unclean as I hesitantly licked her pubic curls. She told the others to keep a look out and demanded I got stuck in. I did so and after a few minutes her cunt opened up and she demanded I screw her. I went on top and again she told me how to screw her. I felt like I was a robot loving her rather than me. After sometime she moaned a lot and demanded I went faster and then her nails ripped big lines down my back as she came. As she came so did I giving a virtual synchronized orgasm but one that gave me little pleasure. My coming amused them particularly as I went soft but the second girl laughed and lay down legs apart and without her knickers and told me to give her head and wank myself hard for her. She was slimmer and close up had an attractive face. I licked her cunt and found that she was so drunk I could taste the alcohol on her pubic curls. I got hard and was soon on her ramming away and she did not take long to come. The third girl was quite large with a hooked nose and she just dragged her knickers to one side but made me lick her big tits before pushing me down to her cunt. She made me lick, suck and stroke her for a long time before demanding my cock to finish her off with. Then to my dismay the first girl flopped down and I did her first with my mouth and then with my cock. To my surprise I came into her making them laugh and the third girl said, "That’s ruined it. The first girl laughed and said, " No it hasn’t he can lick me out." And that is what I did. After she had come the girls were finished and I realised they had raped me for over an hour. They discussed taking my clothes making me beg. The third girl said, “If we take his clothes and the cops get him he may blab. Let's leave them." The others nodded but the third girl squatted over my clothes and pissed all over them as the others laughed. Then ignoring me they left me laughing among themselves at having raped me. I had to dress in the foul smelling clothes and then shower when I got home. In the shower I broke down and cried because I was covered in fourteen bruises from the kicking they had given me but also from the shock of having been raped. I told no one and all believed that I had been beaten up by a gang of boys however it was many months before the sight of a group of laughing girls did not make my heart race. Sexually unlike several other of the victims stories here I did not suffer at all and was able to enjoy mutual oral sex with my girlfriend two nights latter. As for my rapists I think they were drunk and did it for a dare however I never saw them again or really could I recognise them if I had.

No comments: