Tuesday, January 17, 2006

true story 6

I would like to share a very strange rape femdom love affair I had where I gave sexual control totally over to a woman. Her name was xxxxx and she was a buxom girl with a reputation among us lads as a real ball breaker. Now I already knew I was a little submissive having played bondage games before so that excited me. Then one Saturday night at the local disco we got chatting and ended up going back to her place. We had a coffee and then kissed and petted and then went to her bed and made love. Now I think I am a good considerate lover and able to last a long time in order to get a girl off but xxxxx took ages. I reckon we had an hour of petting and kissing including a good fifteen minutes of tit work from me before getting naked in bed. Then I must have loved her for a good twenty minutes including a couple of cunt lickings each several minutes long. We bonked in at least four positions before I got off. She had still not come but I only really like to do it once if possible. She made it clear she wanted me to finish her off in a very abusive verbal manner and I told her to fxxx off. This really got to her and she slapped me round the face and as she was a powerful girl and I was not expecting it knocked me over. I swore again and then she jumped me and grabbed my testicles and gave them a sharp yank. That made me scream and I tried to pull her hands off but she just gripped tighter and told me if I did not shut up she was going to castrate me. I went limp and she glared at me I think not really knowing what to do as it had all happened very fast. Then she told me she wanted to get off and I told her I was finished and the yank my testicles had got had really done me in. She looked at my cock and agreed but told me to lie on the bed. Then still keeping a firm grip on my testicles she moved and got on me and stuck her cunt right in my face. I told her to fxxx off and she told me she was and gave my testicles another yank. I therefore opened my mouth and got busy cunt licking. I found it humiliating as well as painful as xxxxx was squeezing my testicles as I licked her cunt and as she got excited she squeezed more. I warned her about this and she laughed and told me if I was a good boy I got to keep my balls. After maybe ten hard minutes of cunt licking I finally got her off. Then she sat on my chest and with one hand still holding my testicles petted my cock. To my amazement it got up and she asked was I going to be good. I mumbled a yes and she laughed and moved and sat herself on my cock reverse cowgirl style and bonked me telling me, as I was tired I could relax. She kept one hand between our legs and used that to masturbate herself with as well as occasionally give my testicles a pinch. I let her love me feeling excited but ashamed. After thirty minutes of hard bonking she got off and a few wiggles of her cunt did me as well. Now twice does me but xxxxx was just getting going and she crawled up me and stuck her cunt back on my face. When I did not instantly lick her cunt she lent back and gave my testicles a yank and that got me going. Again it was thirty minutes before she got off and by the time that happened I was feeling sick. Actually I think her fingers got her off more than my mouth. After about fifteen minutes of licking she reversed on me and used one hand to rub herself and the other to rub my cock. By the time she got off she had somehow got that up and quickly she sat on it this time facing me and bonked me again and this time I did not have any energy to resist. After over thirty minutes she got off but carried on me and by then the sensation of her cunt on my cock was quite painful. However to my amazement I did get off and then I sort of passed out even though I was aware of xxxxx on my face rubbing her cunt over my face and masturbating. The next morning she treated it as a normal session of sex apart from telling me I was great. I wanted to go as I found the whole affair well over the top but once more she insisted. However this time it took no physical force to get me on my back. She bonked me and again took ages to get off and after she had she demanded I did as well and a minute later I did so. Then she moved and sat her pasted cunt on my face and I cunt licked her for another thirty minutes until my mouth and her fingers got her off. I was then allowed to leave and left with a headache and feeling sick as well as with a very sore cock. I did not intend to see her again but she told all the other girls what a great lover I was and then the next Saturday night came on strong to me and I did not resist. We went to her place and quickly were in bed where the foreplay was her tits and then she got me on my back and sat her cunt on my face and made me get licking. It took over thirty minutes to get her off but she made me carry on telling me then my cock could cope and after fifteen more minute she bonked me and we got off together. Then it was half an hour of cunt licking followed by the same being bonked by her before another thirty minutes of exhausting cunt licking and then another hard bonk. By then it was three in the morning and we had been doing it for over three hours. I sort of fell asleep but xxxxx was still keen and after sometime set to work on my sore cock and after fifteen or so minutes got it up. Then she got on me and bonked me as I lay dazed under her. She bonked me very hard and used her fingers as well on her cunt to help get her off. The sensation of her cunt on my cock really hurt but I just lay under her and let her do me. Amazingly she bonked me for nearly three hours unbelievable but true until I got off and went under and by then not only was it light but xxxxx had got off another four times. This was the first time I had ever made love all night and it was not actually a pleasant experience. We awoke the next afternoon and to my horror she was still keen on sex and I realised her sexual appetite was far greater than mine. Again I did not resist and just handed over total control to her and she had me under for a couple more hours and then we went out to eat and drink and then she suggested we saw each other regularly. I suppose I could have said no but I was under her spell and just went along with her. We were an item for about six months and she was in total sexual control. During the week I saw her about three times and we made love for a few hours each time. However the weekends were always the same Friday night down the pub then to her bed and sex all night. Then we slept most of the day apart from a couple of hours of sex. Then Saturday night out followed by sex all night and then on Sunday we woke after lunch and she bonked me all afternoon. When I got to my place on Sunday night I found walking difficult, as I was very sore between the legs. It may sound great but the sex was for her pleasure mainly. If I objected she grabbed my testicles and told me to be a good boy and when we argued between my legs she went and then after she had won she bonked me to exhaustion so turned on did that make her. The compensation for me was she sung my praises as a lover to all. I had my coffee in her place in a cup marked the world's greatest lover. Finally we split principally because I found the loving to intense and wanted my freedom and also apart from sex we were very different people. After we finished I saw her around for a year or so and she went with quite a few lads and I gathered from the gossip that her demands were as vigorous on them as she had been on me. Then I moved away with a job change and never saw her again. The affect on me short term was exhaustion but long term just confirmed I like an assertive woman.

No comments: