Tuesday, January 17, 2006

True story 5

As it has now been agreed that tales of true rape means any situation where a man is forced to have sex with a woman when he does not want to and she forces him I feel free to tell my story in public. I agree with the moderator that over keen seduction is not the same thing. Any man who has lived with a woman has been seduced by her. It is not rape when she comes on you and plays with your body until you give her what she wants that is obvious after all that would make virtually all sex rape as virtually always one party is keener than the other! However it can be rape without obvious physical force and indeed that is the law here in the UK. My tale is simple I took a girl on a date when I was twenty. She was older than me twenty-five and larger and not attractive at all. She had a reputation in my local as a bit of a bike and I fancied easy sex with her. However as the evening progressed I decided did not want to go with her. She drunk loads and decided she did want to go with me. I walked her home and when we got to her place she grabbed me and snogged me and when I tried to push me off she pushed me back against the wall and kissed me telling me she fancied me. I told her I did not fancy her and she swore at me. Then she told me she was hot and I was going to cool her. I told her to get lost or words to that effect. She glared at me and then ripped her shirt down so her big bristols fell out. I asked her what she was doing and she told me if I did not come across she was going in and going to phone the police and say I tried to rape her. We argued with her topless but I knew she was serious and took the easy option and we went into her house and straight to her bed. We both got naked and she saw I was not hard and she had me lie down and took matters into her own hands. Then she had me play with her muff and then demanded a muff dive and I did that and then made love to her. After we had finished we had a rest and then she demanded I did it again. Her threat this time was to tell everyone I could not get it up and had asked her to dress me in drag. Again after an argument I gave her a muff dive and then made love to her. By then I was all gone and she wanted thirds I refused but she threatened me again and I told her if she could get me up she could have me. Instantly she had me in her mouth and got me up and then she went on top and we made love. I did not fire but after she had a rest she made me give her a third muff dive all the way this time and then once more she got on top and we made love until both of us were finished. Only then did she let me go telling me I was an okay lover. As you can see no violence but threats and no kinky sex apart from a lot of muff diving. However afterwards I felt used and abused and still do so I think this was rape whatever some of the so-called purists think. And yes it did negatively affect my attitude towards sex and women for sometime afterwards.

No comments: