Monday, January 30, 2006

True story 9

My story started at a party but actually involved two groups of girls or at least I assumed it did at the time even though now I am not so sure as they seemed to work as a team at catching and humiliating me before raping me. It was a standard sixth form get pissed on cider do and I was like most of the people present highly mellowed out. At the party were a whole group from the girl’s school getting pissed as well and I was their victim. A group of four girls were laughing and grabbed me by the arms and suggested we went and had some fun. I just laughed but these four meant it and tugged my half willing body off up the stairs. All four were quite attractive but were more sporty girls than model girls. Their names I found out later were Jenna and Sue both of whom were sort of blondes and surprisingly two redheads called Blanche and Sharon. I had no idea what they wanted as I was tugged upstairs but I should have guessed it would not be fun. Indeed it was not as what these girls wanted was a boy to humiliate. I found this out as I was pulled into a bedroom and thrown onto a double bed and they all jumped me. I sort of resisted as they tried to get my jeans off but then Jenna got my flies undone and her hand in and instead of my dick grabbed my bollocks. She told me to lie still and when I did not gave my bollocks a sort of twist in my boxers making me yelp and I knew I had lost. I went limp and then laughing the other three girls ripped my clothing off while Jenna gripped me painfully by the bollocks. I begged and swore but that just made them laugh and I was told to shut up as they were going to have some fun with me. Then my arms were grabbed and pulled to the top of the bed and Sharon neatly tied my hands together and then to the bed with a long piece of nylon rope. This amazed me and I demanded to know what was up and Jenna laughed and told me they were going to play with me and make me want always to treat women well. Then she gave my bollocks a really painful tug making me yelp again and her laugh at my helplessness. To my relief she then let go and stood back however my relief turned to horror because Sharon was holding a camera. Laughing she demanded I smile and took three pictures of me. Then she told me to get my prick up and I swore at her. However I was helpless and Jenna lent forward grabbed my knob and gave me a few tugs and up it went for a few more photos. While I was erect I was not really sexually excited more worried. The situation was not really terrifying as I knew I was not going to get badly hurt but it was very humiliating and worse the idea of naked photos of me doing the rounds of the girl’s high school made me feel faint. Not that I have a small knob but I did not want it viewed by loads of giggling girls. However a few naked shots of me was only the start of what the girls had in mind for me. Jenna pulled a bag out from under the bed and as she did so Blanche gave my knob a rub telling the others it was cute. This instantly seemed normal as Jenna produced from the bag a bra and a banana. As she did so Jenna told Blanche to let me go as they had to get the good pictures and Blanche gave my knob a squeeze and let me go. As she did so I realised what Jenna meant and felt sick as I saw that the banana was a huge one. The girls grabbed my waving legs as Jenna approached me and I begged them for mercy making them all laugh once more. Jenna positioned the banana at the entrance to my bottom and then thrust it up me. The pain made me scream as it really hurt as it split me. Worse a couple more photos were taken and as Blanche pointed out I was still hard. Then the bra was pinned on me and more pictures were taken. Then Sue got a make up kit and did my face up like a whore for a few more pictures and as she did so both Jenna and Blanche gave me a real good feel between the legs. Jenna told the others I had a real sexy prick and Sharon’s response was to agree but tell her they had agreed no sex with me. Actually I have to say this pleased me as the idea of having sex with them made me want to cry at that moment not a usual feeling for a teenage boy. Jenna agreed but I thought she looked a little sad and said they had better finish me off and get going. First my legs were pulled up over my head and tied with two more long bits of rope so I was fully exposed and then Jenna produced a pot of yellow paint and painted my bottom followed by my knob and balls and all the time pictures were taken of my humiliation. Then Jenna added couple of flowers to the banana in my bottom before she got a pair of nail scissors and gave my pubic hair a close trim the idea of her being loose with scissors in my groin making me whimper. Some ribbons were tied around my groin and then Sharon made me smile for some more photos. I begged the girls to let me go but they just laughed and told me I had to get out of it by myself. Also I begged for the film but Sharon laughed and told me that it was scheduled for a wide audience in their common room. Then they left me humiliated and tied to the bed. I was terrified of being found like I was but unable to get free even though I struggled. Surprisingly I was more worried about what would happen to me rather than what the girls would suffer if I told on them but I think that is the way. They would have got off nearly scott free while my reputation would be finished not that it stood much chance I knew if Sharon showed the photos. Anyway after about five minutes the door opened and two more girls came in. The first was Renn and she was a real grim girl. She had a large pear shaped body, spots and a big nose. The second girl was Toni a large muscular girl with big knockers and a mouth to match. They laughed as they saw me and I pleaded with them to let me go. They sat on the bed on either side of me and neither seemed fazed by the fact I was made up with a painted groin and a banana up my bottom. Toni made me tell them what had happened and then told me the names of my assailants. She confirmed that they had left and also that no one would do any thing about it. She also told me that I was not the girls’ first victim as she had seen photos of a naked lad before tied to a bed wearing drag. This made me feel sick and I begged them to release me. The Toni suggested that she and her friend could see the girls and see if she could get the photos off them. I thanked her and again begged them to let me go and then she smiled and told me that in return I had to be their boyfriend and not just tonight. I did not understand her at first but them realised she was propositioning me. I had no choice but to agree even though I knew it was blackmail. Then to my relief the girls undid the knots and released me and I was able to tug the humiliating things out and off of me. Toni pointed out there was a sink in the room and I washed myself and realised that my clothes were missing and also that I was naked with two fully clothed and obviously amused girls.

Part two
Instantly I blushed and sort of covered myself and both girls giggled and Toni pointed out they had seen me naked and anyway I was their boyfriend and why not. I was amazed as I realised the girls had locked the door and were lying on the bed smiling like cats at me and I knew I was still in trouble. Toni reminded me I needed the photos and they would help if as she said I were a good boy and acted as their boyfriend. I had to agree and when she patted the bed I joined her and as I did so she turned out the light. Then I had my first snog with me naked and two clothed girls. After a few minutes both girls removed their tops and I was made to play with their breasts finding those of Toni a real treat and those of Renn small and a little sad compared to her friends large melons. They started to pet me as I petted them and soon had me very excited and Toni suggested that as I had been badly teased I should get some relief before we made love. I was given no choice as she wanked me off and blew really hard but painfully in her fist. Then giggling Toni suggested that the girls got naked and I petted them until I was ready to make love. Quickly both were naked and now as well as my hands my tongue was in use licking breasts. I petted both of their pussies finding them very hairy and then Toni shoved my head down and I gave a girl head for the first time. I did not really know what to do but Toni manipulated my face until I was doing it right. I licked away until to my surprise she climaxed. Quickly I was pushed between Renn’s thighs and did her in the same way but she demanded I lick deeper and after a few minutes of that she climaxed as well. Then the girls tugged me up and both petted me hard and Toni told me to make love to her but made me promise to pull out before coming, as we were not using contraceptives. I went on her and loved her finding her very exciting and aware that Renn was lying and watching us making love. Toni climaxed and I was right on the cusp and pulled out and she saw and pushed a hand down and with one soft squeeze I blew to her pleasure and Renn’s annoyance, as she wanted me. Toni laughed and fisted me and then gave my knob a wipe with her bra and pushed me onto and quickly into Renn. I was very sensitive after my orgasm and not keen but Renn gripped me hard and off we went with my moans more of pain than pleasure. Renn climaxed quite quickly and I was pushed off and onto my back and the girls told me that this time they were going on top and I was rode first by Toni and then by Renn. By the time she had finished I was fighting orgasm and when I told the girls that they laughed and obviously satisfied they told me to wank myself off. I did so and both helped and I blew with Renn stroking my bollocks and Toni my knob and virtually passed out. When I sort of came around the girls were up and dressed. The other girls had taken my clothing so I was forced to dress in what I could. This turned out to be Toni’s T-shirt and knickers with Renn’s socks and a bin bag and dressed like this I sneaked home. Before I went the girls got my phone number and promised if I stayed as their boyfriend to get my naked photos of the other girls. That night I was shattered and confused both by my humiliation and by my blackmailed sex.
However I saw no other way to escape than to do as Toni and Renn demanded. The next night Toni phoned and got me to invite her out but would not tell me about her day. In fact we were in the pictures when she told me. Apparently Sharon and Jenna had found it amusing that I was now hers and hearing from her that I was a great lover they had agreed to give her the photos. In return she had to do their English essays but worse they wanted me. I asked what she meant and she told me I had to go and give each of them an individual session and also a group session or two. I was highly unkeen and knew I was being blackmailed but with her tongue in my ear and my zip undone and my knob in her hand I had to agree. I asked about Renn as Toni forced my hands under her skirt and I discovered that she was without knickers. She told me that Renn had agreed to give me mainly to her but Renn did fancy me and I was to give her a couple of dates as well. Again I was unhappy but did not protest. I have no idea what the movie was about but Toni came three times and me twice as we petted each other. As I walked her home I was satisfied but she wanted more and dragged me into a local church graveyard and behind a little fence. Obviously she had been here before as she plonked herself down however when she told me to get naked I knew we were not equals. Therefore I got naked and then made love to her wishing I were home in bed. Toni however loved our sex and finished me off with a killer of a blowjob. That night I resigned myself to my fate thinking that Toni was quite attractive and very sexy at least. However I had not just got her but five more girls to serve, as I will tell you if you think it worthwhile.

Part three.
Continuing the true story of my blackmailed sex with the six girls. After my date with Toni the next night she invited me over to her house and I found Renn there as well. After some chatting I ended up in bed first with Toni and then with Renn and finally with Toni once more. As I was loving the girls they told me they were doing the essays for the other girls as their part of the photo buy back agreement and certainly I saw an essay typed up for someone. Then Toni asked was I free tomorrow night and when I said I was she gave me an address and told me to go there by six and then she unzipped me blatantly in front of Renn and told me that the night after I was hers again. I have to say Toni was a real sex maniac and I had never known a girl like her Renn on the other hand was a much more normal if grim looking girl. Renn left after a goodnight kiss and a pet and I was left with Toni who ordered me to get naked and then petted me. I was exhausted but she told me she wanted to play with me and I was now not going to ruin it by blowing. She petted my groin for nearly an hour and used all of her body to play with me and while I did not blow it was exciting for my tired body. Finally her parents returned and I was forced to escape naked and dress in her garden. The next night I went to the address and the door was opened by Jenna. She ordered me inside and I found that Sharon and Blanche were there as well. The girls seemed more reserved and told me that they had agreed to give the film to Toni in return for her work and my co-operation. Then Jenna told me to go upstairs and get into her bed naked. I did so and soon she joined me. She pulled the blanket off and played with my naked body for sometime getting me close. She told me I had a perfect prick and that Toni said I knew how to kiss a girl. I lent forward and kissed her and after a bit she broke off and told me she did not mean on the mouth. Jenna opened her legs and tugged her skirt up and her naturally blonde pussy confronted me. I was amazed as I realised that Toni had told the girls everything about our lovemaking. Still as Jenna sat on the bed I moved down and set to work doing her like I did Toni and soon had her in climax. After a rest she made me do her for a second time and also rub her breasts. Then she placed me on my back and petted my knob and I came onto her right breast. Then after a final pet and kiss she was off and it was Sharon’s turn. Again I had to lie naked while she petted me but then she got naked and showed she had a really nice body. We petted each other and she came on my fingers and then I went down on her. Then it was my turn and again I came in her hand before she made me give her a final climax. The next girl Blanche was the same a lot of petting and one orgasm for me and several for her and by the time she had finished so was I. However Jenna returned and I had go down on her twice more before to my relief I was allowed to go. The next night I was Toni’s and it was a movie with petting followed by me naked in the churchyard and her with her knickers off. Over the next fortnight I went with Toni regularly and also with Renn a few times but also spent an evening with the other three girls. With Toni and Renn it was the works but the other three only used me for heavy petting. Then Toni told me she had the film but she was keeping it as she wanted to keep me as her boyfriend and I did not object. For the next three weeks it was mainly her and a couple of sessions with Renn.
I thought I was finished with Jenna until Toni told me that I had to go with them all again and worse told me it was a group session. I begged but she was adamant and I went to Jenna’s house early in the evening. She greeted me and ushered me upstairs and had me get naked and then we petted until I came in her hand and she had climaxed three times. Then I did the same with Sharon. The two girls returned and got on the bed and Jenna grabbed my bollocks and ordered me to lie still and I did so as Sharon tied me to the bed. Then to my horror I was told it was party time and I was going to be put on public display to the local girls as Toni had my photos. I begged and finally the girls told me if I agreed to return could wear a mask. I agree and laughing they set to work. First it was a blonde wig and then a baby doll nightie was slipped on me and the shoulders resewn up. Then the two girls set to work with some paints and covered my naked body. The finale was another banana up me and then a mask was put on my face. I could hardly see as laughing the girls left me. The next three hours were the worse of my life as well over twenty girls came in and jeered at my body. Worse my body was pinched and petted by a lot of them. Some of the girls I did not know as they were from the girls’ school but two of the girls were in my class. They were nice well-mannered girls called Fiona and Gayle but they laughed at me and petted my knob. However they did not seem to know who I was and when Fiona gave my bollocks a real tug I managed to yelp in a disguised voice. However it was humiliating and horrid to be exposed and played with in such a way. Towards the end of the party a group of six girls badly drunk came in a placed a pillow over my face and then I felt my knob being cleaned and a condom rolled on it. Then four times I was made love to but not I think by four girls but three of them. I came twice during this humiliation and was really glad when they left me. Then Fiona, Gayle and two more girls I knew returned and the pillow was placed over my face. I did not want sex but what they did was far worse. My groin was pinched, tugged and sucked by them and also they removed the banana and then rammed several large items up me including a bottle. Then Fiona told me to behave in future and not to tell lies. It was then I realised they thought I was another guy in the school who I knew had boasted about getting a handjob from her and did look a little like me. Then Fiona set to work on my knob telling me as I had boasted of it I had better have it. She was brutal making me sob an I seriously considered telling them who I was but decided fifteen minutes in her hands were better than public humiliation for years. I finally blew in a painful manner and worse Fiona carried on until finally she got bored and I was left exhausted. Then after a few more pettings the party was over and Jenna and Sharon turned up. The mask was removed but before I was released both girls who were well drunk rammed their pussies on my face. As I did them they rubbed me and I when I begged them to stop they laughed and I was told I had to come. The idea of having a guy so unkeen on coming was great for them but hell for me and for I think an hour I was abused by them and gave them head until finally I had the worse ever orgasm of my life. Then I was released and told to go. But the girls had a final humiliation they had given my clothes to Toni and I was made to get home dressed in just a pair of her knickers. This was probably my low point. I was Toni’s boyfriend for nearly fifteen months until we went to college. I went with Renn, Sharon and Jenna several times as well and suffered three more major humiliations at the girls’ hands that I may share later with you.

No comments: