Tuesday, January 10, 2006

true story 3

My story is not just one incident but a whole series of incidents that occurred to me one summer. I was at university and back for the summer. Next door was a girl Emily just sixteen. She was quite pretty in a plump way with nice tits. I at the great age of nineteen and quite snobby ignored her. Then one morning I was in my bedroom and heard the sound of girlish laughter and looked out and saw Emily and five of her friends larking around in the garden. They were spraying each other with a hosepipe and after a few minutes they were putting on a good wet T-shirt display. Of course I looked but unfortunately they saw me looking and Emily waved at me making me duck out of sight. This embarrassed me but worse was to follow after lunch. I was coming back from posting a letter and the girls had obviously seen me. As I approached my house Emily and another girl Tracey who slimmer with cute round tits greeted me. Both were dressed just in bikinis and with smiles they suggested I came and sunbathed the afternoon away with them. I went to decline and then Emily told me that if I did not come she was going to tell her parents that I had been peeking on her. I was flabbergasted at that blatant cheek but I knew her father was a real sod so I agreed. I changed and then joined them. They all giggled when I turned up but we chatted away friendly enough and I have to say being the only guy with six young girls was very pleasant. However I was sure they had a few tricks planned and I was correct even though I never imagined fully what they had decided to do. I suspected that they may try and cover me in water but this was not their evil plan at all. After a bit they suggested we went inside for a beer. I agreed and was sitting down drinking when they struck. Without a comment all six jumped me and before I could resist Tracey had her hands down my trunks and my nuts in her hand. I demanded they let me go and they laughed and told me I had seen their goods so they wanted to see mine. Then Emily told me that if I protested she was telling her dad I had jerked off in front of her and Tracey. I complained but not too much particularly as my nuts were in a girls hand and I was getting hard. I allowed the girls to pull my trunks off and then they all had a good look at my tackle laughing and giggling. After a minute or so Emily grabbed my dick and wanked me in her hand and soon all six had given me a tug. Then Emily asked did I like tits and pulled her top off so her big knockers spilled out. They were big and white and I soon had a close up as with my nuts still in a girl's hand I was made to lick Emily's tits. This again started them off and soon I had licked the tits of all six. This had obviously been agreed by the girls before as Emily told one of then that I licked boob as well as they had hoped. I was very confused and also excited as six topless girls got me going. Then Emily asked casually did I know how to give head. I said yes having done it twice before at college. She giggled and said that none of them had ever had a boy go down on them but they had heard it was nice. Then with a smile she said I was going to lick them all out. I went to protest and she reminded me I was in their power. I shut up and allowed them to pull me upstairs and into Emily's bedroom. It was a big room full of boy band posters. I was told to knell at the foot of the bed and Emily pulled her bikini bottoms off showing her white bottom and her hairy fanny. She lay on the bed and opened her legs and told me to get going. I was shocked particularly as her friends were all watching and thought that given forced head was bad enough without having to do it in front of her mates. However I knelt and kissed her fanny and then started licking her from top to bottom. She gave a moan and told the other girls it felt nice and then told them to wait downstairs for their turn and as I licked away giggling they left. I licked away at her fanny and then placed my hands on her tits and rubbed them as well until eventually she came. The next girl was a cute brunette called Charlie and she took a long time to relax and then come. After that I did the other four finishing with a very demanding Tracey. However as many people have said when you are forced to have a lot of sex it becomes a bit of a blur. By the time I had finished my jaw ached and was quite frustrated, as their moans were a turn on. Again I hoped it was over and I could go and maybe have a quiet wank. No such luck as all six piled in and Emily told me they fancied making me pretty and then they would show me a good time. I did not resist as the saucy girls all still topless did my face and hair as a girls and then placed a nightie of Emily's on me. I was still hard and was horrified when a Polaroid camera was produced a picture of me hard in drag taken. However the girls just laughed and the picture was quickly hidden and I was told to pose for more unless I wanted it to become common knowledge that I dressed in girls clothing. Therefore I was forced to pose for another five pictures. Two more were of me in the nightie and two were of me in one of her slips while the last had me wearing a bra and wanking into a pair of her knickers. Afterwards I begged the girls for the pictures but Emily took them off and told me that if I were a good boy over the summer I would get them. I never saw them again and assume that she still has them hidden away somewhere to give her a laugh. However they did force me to do as the girls or more relevantly Emily wanted all summer long. Then the girls had me lie naked on the bed and for about half an hour I was rubbed, pinched and then licked all over but particularly my dick and balls. I did not come because deliberately they stopped me from shooting and by the end I was glad to be allowed to stagger away from them with Emily telling me I was now their boyfriend and I had to do as they wanted. I got my trunks and went away hearing them laughing upstairs. When I got home however I was so hard I had to wank and came thinking of their wet fannies. This of course was just the start as with the nastiness of Emily's father and the kinky pictures of me she had she had me entangled in a web I could not escape from.


Part two.
After my afternoon of giving head I tried to keep out of the girls' way but without much luck as the next afternoon Emily called around and asked me to take her to the pictures and of course I had to agree. She turned up for the date wearing a low cut top and a long skirt and of we went to the cinema. When I asked for my photos she told me that they were safe and as long as I did what she wanted they would stay safe. It was all said very pleasantly but I knew she meant it. Then she pinched my bum in a very bossy manner and told me that I gave great head and the girls had loved having me. We got to the pictures and went in and I was pleased to be alone with her. She steered me to a dark corner and then giggled and told me petting would be fun, as it was I who was going to get teased and her that was going to come. Then she told me she was not wearing any knickers and asked did I know how to rub a girl off and I had to say I did. The lights went down and she grabbed me. My hands were placed under her skirt and onto her fanny while she had me unzipped and griped and tugged away at my dick while she rammed her tongue into my mouth. I wanked her off trice during the movie without gaining relief myself and was pleased when the movie finished and we could go. Then we walked home even though it would be fairer to say she walked me home. She told me we could not go to her room as her father would kill her for having sex but she knew a place where we could be comfortable. It turned out to be an old tumbledown conservatory. Emily made me strip and then she sat in a chair legs apart and skirt up and made me give her head. Then she had me stand and she removed her top and bra and giggled wanked me off over her tits. She then wiped herself clean on my boxers before making me go down on her once more. After that she told me I could go but made it clear that this was the first of many dates as indeed it was.

Part three
A few days afterwards Emily invited me over to her house once more and when I got there I was horrified to find that eight more girls were present. We all sunbathed for about an hour and the girls verbally teased me. Apart from Emily my tongue had already been acquainted with four of their fannies and I was sure I was going to be made to do them all. I realised that all the girls knew about me giving head and had seen the drag pictures of me. After the hour Emily rubbed my groin and told me to come inside and get her off. Quickly I was naked on her bed as she was but it was me who went down and gave pleasure while my own needs were ignored. After giving her head I had to do Tracey and then a very plump girl called Colette who I recall took a long time to come and had a very large spotty bum. Then came two more girls who had been pleasured by me before and then my first black girl called Danah who moaned and swore as I got her off. Her pubic hair was very rough and scratched my face as she came. While nine girls were in the house I only gave head to eight of them but by the time I had finished I was sore and frustrated. The girls then all piled in and I was groped and petted but not allowed to come. However Danah suggested I should jerk off for them. The girls found this funny and I was urged on. I was embarrassed about wanking but had to real choice and surrounded by them laughing at me I rubbed myself. However no way could I come why I do not know as they were mainly topless and I could wank in less than a minute. After a few minutes they realised I could not come and started to laugh and jeer at me. For over fifteen minutes they made my rub myself until finally to my relief they became bored of laughing at me. This became a favourite girl game to play on me and many times I had to try and wank naked for a group of jeering girls but never did I manage to come. Then Emily suggested I preferred giving pleasure and she tugged her shorts off and lay on the bed and made me get busy on her fanny. Therefore all afternoon I gave the girls' head until all eight had been on the bed for a second time. Then once more I was made to wank for them but this time with the added humiliation of dancing around as I rubbed myself. Then frustrated I was allowed to go with Emily telling me to take her out the next night. I got home had a shower and then wanked without problem but no way could I come surrounded by jeering girls. The next night once more I had a date with Emily and once more we went to the pictures. However when we got there I was unhappy to see that Danah and Colette were waiting for us. They greeted me with kisses and from Colette a hard pinch of my bum. We went in and I never got to see the picture as all the time I was being kissed and petted by the girls and wanking them off. By the time the movie finished I was frustrated and my fingers hurt. We went home and ended up in the old conservatory where I stripped and gave each girl head. Then they made me wank but I did not come so they decided to play a game where I was wanked and the girl I came for got as much head as she wanted plus a solo date with me. My wishes were not considered but I was happy as they all had a go at teasing me. I came for Danah who told me I liked black girls and she told me she loved white tongue. The other went to leave but Emily whispered for me to wait for her when Danah had enjoyed me. I pleased Danah twice more on my knees naked and then she teased me hard and left me frustrated. All the time she giggled and told me I was her white slave. After she left Emily returned and made me do her three more times before I was rewarded with a tit wank. The next evening quite late I was with Danah in the conservatory naked giving her head. She enjoyed six orgasms from me with lots of stops in between and twice she brought me off with her hand as well as making me wank while licking her tits. It was really hard to come for a third time and she knew it and that I think excited her as well. The finale was I licking her feet and then her bum both unpleasant firsts for me.

No comments: