Tuesday, January 10, 2006

true story 4

The incident I count as rape occurred in a field one summer’s day when I was just sixteen. It involved me, my girlfriend and three other girls the female rapists. It was a hot very light evening and my girlfriend of six months Patricia who was a curvy brunette and I had gone for a walk in the country but actually to have sex. We had ended up as before in the what we thought of as secluded corner of a field. We were making out not having actual sex but naked and petting when suddenly a girl’s voice said 'that looks hot' we both looked around and I saw three girls standing and looking at us and worse that they had our clothes. We covered ourselves as the three girls looked at us laughing. All three were of about my age and actually quite attractive. I demanded they give us our clothes and they said tough. I argued for sometime keeping my hands over my groin as they stood laughing about five yards away. Finally my girlfriend told me to shut up and asked what they wanted in return for our clothing. The three girls laughed and one of them a ginger haired girl skinny and small titted but with nice legs called Donna said 'what he was giving you honey.' I was amazed and asked what did they mean and she said 'you wanted to fuck your bird and we want the same. You fuck her and we get to watch and then she can piss off and you can do us all.' The other two nodded and one of them Linda who was a blonde but plump but with real nice tits said 'yeah and not just once we want a triple fuck.' I told them to sod off not believing them but they made it very clear that if I did not do as they wanted they were off leaving us stark bollock naked. It was only about then I realised they were serious and told them that no way could I do it ten times. They laughed and I was sure I saw Patricia smile as Donna said 'yes you can all you have to do is not fire. You can lie back and think of England honey while we do the fucking.' I was not at all keen but Patricia pointed out that if I did not we had to go home naked and that meant serious humiliation and trouble. I agreed with her and she told the girls I would do as they wanted. Donna said 'good now fuck him we want to see you come but he can hold it in.' To my surprise Patricia started to kiss me and I knew the situation had turned her on. She petted me until I was hard and then Linda told her to go on top. We had done this a lot as she liked it and it was sexy as she rode me. By then the other three were closer and watching as she rode me. However they had moved our clothes and I knew I could not get to them. Also I saw all three girls had quite large sticks and did not fancy a fight with them. I was getting excited and Patricia told me not to come. Donna agreed and told Patricia 'get off his cock and use his mouth to blow you.' And instantly she did as she was ordered. I had once before licked Patricia out from below but with three girls watching found it hard. However to my surprise Patricia did not and exploded in climax on me. Then Donna told Patricia to wait for her clothing telling us that we got it after they had had their pleasure. Then Donna stripped naked and I saw she was an A cup tit size but sexy. She said 'triple with us honey then you and your bird can have your clothing back.' She moved and plonked her muff right on my face expecting me to lick her out. I was not keen but I heard Patricia say 'please do them we must have our clothes.' So I got going and licked her out until she climaxed on me. Next was Linda who weighed a lot more and wiggled and grunted as I licked her off too. Then the third girl called Kim who had mousy hair but a good body with C tits got on me and I tasted her muff until she climaxed as well. All this sex had me right ready to fire and the weirdness of it had faded. Donna was lying on her back and told me to fuck her and I moved and went right into her. She was really tight and grunted and kissed me as I bonked her her nails doing real damage to my back and bum. However no way could I not come and it was a real effort not to blow until she had. The sight of Patricia naked watching and obviously turned on did not help. My climax did not please them as Linda wanted me and she ordered Patricia to lick me hard. Again Patricia surprised me by getting down to it and my groans as I was licked back up seemed to excite them all. Soon I was in the very tight muff of Linda and managed to get her off quite easily before doing Kim who took a long time to get there squeezed my bum throughout. This was too much for a young man and with one girl grunting under me and three naked watching I blew big time. I was knackered and told them so but Donna said 'three times or naked honey. We want to be on top.' I groaned and begged and then once more Patricia took matters into hand or rather mouth. However I had never before tried to have sex after two comings and was really struggling to get it up and finding the sensation very uncomfortable. My total lack of enthusiasm for sex rather than turning them off seemed to turn them on and that went for Patricia as well. Finally she got me up and Donna got on top and rode me. I was used to the good riding of Patricia and Donna was not as good and bent me in her several times making me yelp but at least not finishing my erection. She made me rub her tits such as they were as she rode me but it took her a long time to come. As for me I was up but not really excited and the sensation of her riding was uncomfortable. Next was Linda and she like her friend was not a good rider and I was very glad when finally she climaxed. Her climax was amazing and she screamed and swore as she blew. Then Kim rode me and she like the other two took a long time to climax and then did it hard. Not that it bothered me because after two for myself I was finished. I was really glad when Kim got off me. As she did so Donna pinched my bollocks and said' see honey triple pleasure for three girls no problems with your bird to lick you up.' I demanded our clothing and the three girls who were still naked looked at each other and Donna said 'what do you think.' Linda petted me and said ' that was fun and I fancy more of him. Not tonight but another night so how about we make him and his bird swear to see us again for another bang in return for the clothes.' Before I could speak Patricia agreed. I was shocked even though I knew she was turned on as seeing these three again did not appeal. However Patricia swore that we would and that if I refused she would not sleep with me again and she even gave Donna her phone number. Then after giving me another pet the three girls dressed with Donna saying to Patricia 'over to you and I reckon you can fuck him easily now.' Patricia nodded and as the three girls dressed she got on top and rode me shamelessly in front of them. They left laughing as she banged away. Patricia climaxed not once but twice on me so excited was she and only then were we able to dress and leave and I found that my boxers had been taken by the girls. I was shattered and felt sore but Patricia made it very clear that we were keeping our promise. I told her to sod off and at the time meant it but we did not split up over this incident. About four days latter she told me Donna wanted us to pay up. I said no but she made it clear that she would not come across until I agreed and a session with her between my legs made me agree. We saw the three girls in the same place the next evening and this time while it was me being raped once more Patricia was much more part of the raping party. In fact it was Kim whom licked me hard and all three climaxed three times on me in a real dirty orgy. I climaxed twice as well and was left knackered by them. This was the start and three more times that summer Patricia and the three girls raped me. I did not enjoy any of these sessions even though Patricia assured me I did as I was left sore and ordered about thoughout. Then the weather changed and later Patricia and I split up. Amazingly that was not all I saw of my three rapists as twelve months later at a party I saw Kim and ended up dating her for several months. Kim told me they had found Patricia's attitude amazing as they would have killed any girl who raped a man of theirs. She also made it clear she had outgrown such girlish things even though she always went on top and loved to give me two big ones before having her last on my tired body.

No comments: