Thursday, July 02, 2009

DD 6a by DD

I have been asked to write down some of my experiences in femdom sex and allow some of my electronic friends to post them as they have enjoyed our e-mail correspondence so much. Usually I like to exchange stories and fantasies privately with similar people. Therefore I am posting this without my full name or address but these are my stories and I totally reserve the copyright so do not repost unless you get permission!

The next morning I woke first hardly surprising as with three in the bed there was not a great deal of room. I got up and went to the loo and when I returned D was awake as well. Eric was still asleep and still had on D's bra and knickers. D gave me a smile and then eased the knickers down so I could see his painted groin. D got the dildo from the knickers it obviously having fallen out during the night and gently but firmly pushed it back up him. Eric's eyes opened quickly with the sensation and I smiled at him aware that my gown was wide open so he was looking straight at my boobs. He blushed and then obviously remembered what had happened. Then he felt D push the dildo and moved a hand and tugged it out. D laughed and told him he had enjoyed it last night so why not now making him moan. I sat on the bed and grabbed his spare hand and pushed it onto my boobs and told him he had promised to be our lover and as he needed a little training we had decided to ensure he did not misbehave. Eric looked confused so I pointed between his legs and he gasped as he saw his groin had been painted and then became aware of what he was wearing. I smiled at him and noticed he had kept his hand on my boob and told him we had taken a few pictures of him after he had passed out and made him pretty for them. D then lent over and told him that if he was a good boy they got destroyed but if not they became public property. I smiled and then added and we would post them to his parents. My comment really hit home as he went bright red and I knew he would not resist. He tried a little bit of bluster but we just laughed at him and he quickly shut up as he knew he had lost.

Then I grabbed his cock and he moaned at that. I assume that he was sore as a night with it covered in paint can have done it no good at all. However I was pleased to feel his cock hardening in my hand and knew we could have a lot more fun with him before he passed out again. Eric then begged us to let him at least take off the clothing and have a wash first. This made us giggle and D told him he could come and help her shower. I did not let him go but told him only after he had let me ride his face. Eric moaned at that but lay back and I got on him and presented my unwashed muff to his mouth. Usually I like to be nice and clean before a guy gives me head but it can be a power kick to give a guy an unwashed fanny to lick. Eric certainly did not make any real objection but was soon licking away at me as I wiggled on his face. After sometime I had a weak but pleasant coming on him and wiggled off. Only getting a poor orgasm first thing in the morning is not an usual event for me so I did not blame Eric or make any comment. Interestingly and showing what potential he had he noticed and asked was it okay and of course I told him it was. Then D grabbed him by the nuts and made him follow her out. Eric was still covered in make up and had on D's bra and had her knickers around his knees as she dragged him off. Of course in the morning several girls were wandering around and Eric suffered quite a lot of rude female banter and a couple of bum pinches something that according to D made him go tomato colour.

I think in the shower D made him wash her all over and then use his tongue on her fanny but she did not use his cock. She brought him back wet and naked and got him on the bed and I left her on him and went and had a shower and got some toast made up. When I returned D had come and was lying down on her front while he massaged her back with his hands and mouth. I gave her her toast but not any to Eric and then pinched and poked his bum while he worked on her. D told me laughing that Eric was very worried as she had explained to him that he belonged to the feminist society and they were going to have a lot of fun with their new toy. I wondered what sort of verbal game she had been playing with him but went along and agreed telling Eric if he passed out after a couple of hours he could expect a lot more than a dildo up his bottom. D agreed and told Eric that as a virgin he got an easy ride while he was trained but afterwards he had better perform as well or better than the other toy boys. I had to smile at Eric moaning in horrified agreement, as what D was saying was a load of rubbish. However Eric was going to be in for a hard long day but neither D or I had any real idea of how to play it. I considered that G and H could be too much for him as he was an innocent and I think even having his nuts painted and a dildo up the bum had stunned him. Not that I really cared but I did want to keep him for a bit as I missed having head on demand.

D then told him as a treat he could screw her from behind and wiggled up. Eric blushed but as he was hard he managed to get his cock into her. She then made him rub her boobs and move as she directed. I moved closer and got on the bed. Then to excite D I moved under her and rubbed and kissed her boobs as Eric pumped away. This got her really hot and soon she had a very strong coming. As she did so she pushed Eric out but he came as well and shot a decent amount of come all over my body. D collapsed back and Eric looked shattered. However I gave him a smile and told him he had made me dirty so he was going to lick me all over. Eric did not wait but got busy licking the come off me and licking my body. I made him lick all my front apart from my fanny and really made him give my boobs some serious attention. As he was doing me D got up and dressed and told me she was off and would be back in an hour. I smiled at that as I knew she would return with the rest of the gang to give Eric some real work. Not that I was giving him any rest as I then made him get between my legs and lick me off. However I made him go slow and really concentrate on what he was doing and my muff and a few times it was a little too clinical. However to get me there I made him get his mouth right in and also to rub my nips and had a real nice coming. Then I made him lick my back and bum before telling him it was my turn to play. I made him lie still and amused myself with his cock, nuts and bum. Mainly I cockteased him getting him really close a dozen times and leaving him stranded and panting. I also rubbed his nuts and found that inside their sacs his balls were really quite small. The nearest he got to coming was when I had him close once a stuck a finger up his bum and I was tempted to use my finger to get him off but decided to leave that for later. At one stage I made him turn over and spent five minutes using my fingers up his bum as well as the dildo asking him if he liked anal sex and making him moan. Eric let me play with him without complaint I think as he knew we had the pictures but also because he was so confused by what was happening.

D had been gone well over an hour when she returned and when she did so I had Eric on the edge. Of course she was not alone but had with her F and G. Eric gasped at the sight of the other two girls and D laughed and told him they were friends of ours and he would enjoy being played with by them. Eric moaned as F and G got on the bed and then gasped as G grabbed him by the nuts hard. She smiled and told him she was going to rape him to death making him moan again. I smiled as I thought how terrifying it must be for a male virgin to be on a bed naked surrounded by tough talking women demanding sexual pleasure. D then told Eric she had asked the other girls to be gentle with him as he was a baby virgin and they had agreed. Eric was so shocked by the tightness that G had on his nuts he seemed relieved. However G then lent forward and spat in his face and told him that unless he did exactly what the girls wanted he lost his balls however much a virgin he was and he looked terrified once more. Then F pinched one of his nips and told him she was sure he wanted to amuse the girls and give them pleasure and desperately he nodded. I then rubbed his cock as G had done for any orgasm and nearly for his erection and told him I was sure he would find today very interesting as he learnt just how hard it was to satisfy dozens of women and what games women liked to play with a helpless male. He blushed at that and I felt his cock go hard so I knew that at one level he found the whole scene a turn on.

D had got some old clothes and placed on him a bra and a nightdress telling him it would make him look pretty. Then up his legs a torn pair of red stockings were rolled before D got some ropes and neatly tied him to her bed with his legs apart. When he protested she just laughed at him and told him that he would need to be restrained in order to stop him spurting away. All the time I had kept his cock in my hand and I commented he had stayed hard making us all smile. Usually I quickly want to move on from the cockteasing and humiliation as I want to get head but as I had already come twice that day as well as many times the night before I was mellow about coming. However the thought of showing the little male virgin the truth about girl power was exciting and made my muff tingle but I knew it would be a long time before Eric had to give me release so I could relax and join fully in the fun. As for Eric he had no idea at all what was going to happen to him as he lay hard and in female clothing with us all sitting on the bed.

Usually a boy gets some bad cockteasing but Eric had been emptied and used by D and I so I was a little unsure how it was to be played. However any man can be cockteased if he can still come and Eric had only come once and so being fit had a lot more to give. F started the games by pulling her top off and showing she had not bothered with a bra. Her boobs were really large and she draped them in Eric's face and told him to lick them adding that D had told her he was quite good at it. Eric eagerly licked her boobs and I felt his cock twitch in excitement as he did so. After a few minutes F swapped boobs and made him do the other one. Then G took off her top and bra and made him do the same to her. All the time I had his cock in my hand and while I was not rubbing him the sensations of the girls admittedly magnificent boobs in his mouth had got him very near. We all saw this but it was G who stopped him she pulled her tits off him and gripped his cock very hard and tugged away at it urging him to come. Of course she was really hurting him so he lost all desire to come and instead begged her to be gentle in a very sexy manner. G then let him go and told him she had heard he liked anal sex and kissing a girls bum. She got on him and lifted her skirt and still with her knickers on queened him hard. After her D did the same and then I did him as well really rubbing my bum all over his face. All Eric could see was the girls bum but we could all see his cock and saw how it stayed up. I of course had rubbed my naked bum on him and I commented how he preferred that a theory F tested by getting her knickers off and rubbing herself luxuriously all over him and indeed his cock stayed pointing sexily upwards thoughout.

No comments: