Thursday, July 02, 2009

DD u1 by DD

I have been asked to write down some of my experiences in femdom sex and allow some of my electronic friends to post them as they have enjoyed our e-mail correspondence so much. Usually I like to exchange stories and fantasies privately with similar people. Therefore I am posting this without my full name or address but these are my stories and I totally reserve the copyright so do not repost unless you get permission!

For my third story I want to move on until I was at university. By then I had a lot of sexual experience both with what I thought of as men and with what I thought of as boys or even toys. However I was still very immature and getting over my anger as shown by this artificial spilt I had over men. At university I left my close female friendship group and was on my own. I hooked up with a man called David a second year rugby player. I was his girlfriend for nearly the whole of the first term and did not fool around. I think being alone disorientated me as in many respects he was not a nice man. He was however not a toy but he was an excellent lover. He enjoyed going down on me and not just for a few minutes but for ages well over an hour bringing to beautiful orgasm several times. He also a couple of times in the hour moved up and made sweet love to me kissing me so I tasted myself but doing it when I was close to coming so his cock could bring me off something that rarely happened to me then. He would spend an hour loving me two or three times a day. Therefore sexually he was perfect and that was why I stayed with him but with his friends he treated me like a whore laughing if they groped me and even making me take part in a couple of threesomes with his friends. The final straw was to find he was double dating me and with a slimmer girl as well. It smashed my ego and I was very low until the end of term. In two weeks I went with eight different men and two women but did not come with any of them but even proving I could attract men did not please me as getting laid is no challenge for any girl. I went home for Christmas a bit of a wreak and found that the close knit gang of four had moved on. We went drinking and gossiped but it was not the same and already the others were regarding Dan and all the other boys as a bit of teenage fun.

When I first went up I had joined the feminist society but at an early drink do had been put off by a lesbian pick up. I like to think of myself as a modern feminist. My mother had to fight for the right to have a job and her own money as well as a family but I never felt that. My arguments are much smaller such as the needs for proper tax-free childcare and the need for the church to fully recognise women (actually these are bloody big points). I had read feminist literature for at least five years before university so it was not an eye opener to me as it was for some girls. On my return for term two I went to several feminist meetings as I did not want to have anything to do with the rugby crowd. The feminists (by that I mean the girls who went to the meetings and many were not feminists at all) were a large group and run quite a few sub societies. Some were anti male and several were lesbian (The lesbian society was actually another group but the two groups did mix a little) but I drifted towards one of several groups of girls who enjoyed drinking, dancing and liked clothes (but as women not as male fantasy models I remember being told by one very earnest girl). I had a few nice evenings in the main bar drinking and laughing with them and treating any man daft enough to try and chat us up with contempt. The group was not fixed at all but was more an all female drinking (and shopping) gang however after a couple of weeks I seemed to be accepted. Sexually several had boyfriends some did not and some were openly bi-sexual. Then one evening D asked if I wanted to join their reclaim the night group. Reclaim the night was a feminist group dedicated to making it safe for women to walk around in the dark. I told her I thought twenty women walking around chanting at midnight had no effect what so ever and she smiled and agreed and told me that this group was one of several guerrilla groups reclaiming the night. I asked what she meant and she replied by asking had I ever raped a man. Her question made my head spin and I was sure my fanny expanded with excitement. I said not totally but virtually and told her about Dan making her laugh and tell me I was perfect for her group. D was virtually the same size as me and in fact later on we swapped clothes and they always fitted. I think she was prettier than me with hair that did not need chemicals to be properly blonde and we became and are still great friends. She claimed to be bi sexual but is actually 98% hetro.

I asked again about the group and was told that in the feminist society were some women who agreed that chanting did not work. These women had formed some very small quite secret groups who were reclaiming the night by showing men what it was like to be the victim of unwanted sexual advances. The idea was that if men knew what it was like to be raped all women would be safe. I told her this was silly as the sort of men who rapes do not allow girls to attack them. D laughed and agreed and told me while some of the girls justify what they were doing on these grounds for most of the girls it was a chance for some fun and also some sexual action where the girl got the pleasure. This made my fanny open even more and I told her I would love to help. I do not know how many groups operated during my three years at university but it was always several. One group was a lesbian group or at least it claimed to be and they did kinky things to their victims (another letter?). Actually of course they were not full lesbians but keen bi-sexual girls making a big point. D's group was not like that and was out for sexual kicks. My belief is that we hardly ever raped a man in the way a woman could be raped. Our victims frequently willing returned for seconds, thirds and even more even though usually we got rid of them after three bangs. However lots of the girls dated them and a few even married men/boys they first raped. Therefore we were not female rapists but women who forced men to perform a very different thing indeed. I have read that men who are forced sexually can have the same troubles as a women who is raped but in my experience that is rubbish (mind you for me being raped had less effect than finding David was cheating on me).

D then told me that they were on a hunt tonight and did I want to join in. I of course said yes and was introduced to the other group members. F was a very large girl with lovely full boobs (more than a double D). She was when I first met her a very mannish looking girl with short-cropped hair and a tough manly look. In fact I thought she was a lesbian but she was not and by when she left university she changed her image becoming a lot more feminine and I think attractive. G was West Indian with smooth brown skin and pitch-black hair and eyes. She was a large girl all over with appetites to match and could drink most men under the table. She was also bi-sexual but to be honest her main interest was slim white boys and later she married one of our victims and I am sure that tonight he is under her desperately satisfying her tremendous desire. H was totally different slim but in proportion with mousy hair (my natural colour) and seemingly very quiet. However when she was with us and our victim she was a first class bitch queen. These four girls and myself were the main protagonists of our group but others joined in and helped out. Some times our group and some of the other groups joined together and sometimes we swapped victims. Out of all the girls however D was my closest friend even though I got on well with G. The other girls were more friends I had because we all loved to force boys. However that night all this was unknown to me. The five of us left and walked about for thirty minutes checking out for a victim. We wanted to find a man on his own looking out for a girl and grab him. However we did not find anyone so D suggested we went to her room for a drink while she went and got Henry and made him come and please us. The others agreed and so did I and soon we were all in D's room having a coffee. She left and after fifteen minutes returned with Henry.

I was disappointed as he was quite fat and not over attractive. I did not like fat on a man (not as much a problem now for me at thirty but after all I am not skinny) and he did not turn me on. Worse I found his humble acceptance and use of the word mistress offensive and stupid. The girls made him strip and get hard and his cock was good thick and large with a slight curve but smooth to touch. Of course I am an oral girl and wanted his tongue. The girls had him lie on the bed and offered him to me and I knew it was a test I had to pass. I rubbed his cock and then asked did he know how to lick. He nodded so I mounted him and made him tug my knickers down and get his head busy on my muff. He was not actually that good at giving head but maybe I had got used to David's skill but he was good enough to eventually bring me off. His cock was still hard so I sat on it and told him he was crap and then brutally moved half off and bent it with my fanny making him scream. This got rid of his erection and showed the watching girls I was a real soul mate. I did not want him again and he was abused by the girls all of whom took part and then was sent away with H handing him her knickers and telling him to wank into them immediately and then lie naked on his bed for her as she wanted a nice long ride before she slept. We chatted and then I left and wanked twice that night pleased that I had found a group of girls and excited by the prospect of forcing a man to perform.

The next night the main group of feminists were holding a protest about something. D told us not to join in but to watch carefully as we were going to get some fresh meat to play with. The girls walked around in a circle shouting and after sometime a group of boys came up and jeered at them and went in. The next group made me actually glad not to be in the protest as it contained David with his new girl and I could see him laughing and was glad he was not laughing at me. I was still upset that I missed our prey until D pointed him out again. At the back of the group was a short lad who was half joining in but not fully. How and why he was picked I do not know but the girls had an eye for a victim and had selected him. I asked how we were going to get him wondering if we were going to try and drag him off the street but D smiled and told us she reckoned his lust would easily trap him. The group walked off with us following and soon our victim was alone and D went ahead. She approached him as we hid as she pretending to be drunk smiled at him and chatted and quickly had her arm in his steering him towards her room. The plan was simple G told me and was one they used a lot. One girl picked the boy up pretending to be drunk got back him to her room and screamed rape and then we all piled in and did him. It went like clockwork to my growing excitement and we followed D to her room and watched her go in and F suggested we waited a few minutes. We hung around outside and then heard her scream. G laughed and said let's get him.

We piled in and found D standing topless her hands across her boobs while our victim was standing his trousers and pants around his ankles and his cock still hard. He looked amazed as we charged him and bundled him onto the bed but could not resist us. F got his balls and told him to shut up and lie still or she was ripping them off and he stopped protesting. D told us she had invited him for a coffee but he had demanded sex. We all cursed and swore at him and talked about getting the police and he looked terrified. Then D sprung the trap and told him we would not get the police if he let us show him what the women were protesting about. He eagerly agreed and I saw he was staring at her tits and that his cock was still not fully soft. I asked him what his name was and he told us it was Jake. Jake was slim with little body hair or muscles but in proportion. His cock was thin but okay and nicely straight and he had a cute set of balls and a nice tight bum. We played with him and hit an instant problem as he struggled to keep himself hard this made us real mean and we insulted and jeered at him calling him a queer as he moaned and groaned. We worked away on him for nearly thirty minutes but he would not get hard and a soft cock is useless for teasing. Eventually we gave up and G sat on his face and made him give head but even that did not get him up. H had a go and then I did to but he did not get me off just annoyed before we gave up. D took several pictures of him tied and naked and then we painted rude messages on his body in lipstick before sending him on his way and informing him that if he spoke to anyone we would tell everyone he was Mr floppy and he shot off in virtual tears. D commented that some boys just could not get it up in a femdom situation. The others went off to play with Henry again but I stayed talking with D and sharing several vodkas.

I was still randy and let D join me in bed and we kissed and rubbed each other off but I think I would have preferred Jake even though I loved D. So far I had been with two men and both had been a disappointment however as I lay my head on D's chest I knew that I wanted always to be in charge and was never going to let a man dominate me the way David and his like had done for years. I have kept that promise even though it was some time before I learnt fully how to love a submissive man I knew that from then on it was a submissive man I wanted and would have. From that night I gave up on the sort of men I had dated before and concentrated fully on those I had called boys and learnt to enjoy my sexual power over them fully.

DD

No comments: