Thursday, July 02, 2009

DD s3 by DD

I have been asked to write down some of my experiences in femdom sex and allow some of my electronic friends to post them as they have enjoyed our e-mail correspondence so much. Usually I like to exchange stories and fantasies privately with similar people. Therefore I am posting this without my full name or address but these are my stories and I totally reserve the copyright so do not repost unless you get permission!

I now want to jump ahead in my tale and cover how I learnt to be a card cheat and how I used it to force boys. It was about six months after we had started with Dan and he had served us over a dozen times in C's house and about the same number of times in the girls' bathroom and was now used to pleasing us. I was between boyfriends and at a party with the girls I met a lad called Phil the Greek an odd name as he was not really called Phil nor was he Greek. He was in his early twenties but had a taste for younger girls and I watched him dare two youngsters to play strip poker with him. The deal was if they won they got him naked and a load of money and they agreed to play. However he won hand after hand and soon both refused to play and stormed off and he had failed to get a glimpse even of their boobs. He asked me to play and I told him to get stuffed but later when drunk I snogged him and then agreed to date him. Later when I had sobered up and remembered the game and changed it around in my head and was determined to find out how he had done it. Therefore I dated him and after a couple of dates and some hard snogging and petting with him firing fast in his pants I raised this and he agreed he had cheated. I demanded he taught me how to so I spent a couple of evenings in his parents flat learning how to do it. It was basically dealing some cards from the middle or bottom of the pack having set it up first so you knew they won or lost. So some hands you played fair but you gave either your opponent bad hands or yourself good hands having set the cards up for one or other situation before hand. Normally I played pontoon (poker is very American) and set up losing hands on the bottom of the pack for my victim to get where he had to go for another card and then bust. The skill was fixing the cut and then distracting him while you dealt the cards but I have always found that a flash of either your or another girls' flesh was enough to do that. I usually deal the cards head down and shirt a little open so you can see down my top and what man will look at my hands while that is going on. My system was clever than Phil's because of course you lost a few hands and therefore it did not seem so fixed. My personal innovation was to ensure that some losing hands were discarded to one side and then picked up to the bottom of the pack and then shuffled back to the bottom ready for the next set of hands. Anyhow when he had taught me all I needed I let him screw me and then dumped him as he refused to go down on me even though I had done him and swallowed more than once.

I tested my new skills out with A, C and Dan playing strip pontoon and getting both A and Dan naked while C and I were virtually fully dressed. I did not tell Dan it was fixed but when he had gone down enough and had been sent away I told the others what I had done and demonstrated it. They practised as well but I have to say I was by far the best at cheating it. We decided to set a few boys up and agreed I was to do the cards while the others distracted the boys. I was between boyfriends having dumped Phil so made Dan take me to the pictures and enjoyed making him knell and please me several times in the dark. However I also wanked him off three times and made him splash his come all over his jeans so when we left it was obvious and he blushed as a group of girls laughed at the state of his trousers. I made him walk me home and then in our garden shed I made him knell and please me twice more before making him wank himself off. I enjoyed the date a lot but that was actually the only time I dated him and now I think I missed out on some real fun. Anyhow the party that weekend was at a boys house that was about our age and had dated A in the past. Peter was quite a handsome lad thin with long hair and a hippie attitude and according to A was quite a good lover. All four of us went even though B brought her boyfriend Gordon who had dated me a few months ago. During the evening he made a blatant pass at me and rubbed my boobs so I slapped his face and of course a very upset B dumped him on the spot. He then picked up a really fat girl so we spent a lot of time bitching about how fat she was and how dumb he was.

At about midnight the party was drawing to a close and Gordon and fatty had left. We had not picked up anyone even though all of us had danced and I my case snogged with various boys. We were hanging around when Peter asked us to help clear up. With him was a friend of his James also thin and hippie like and we helped them tidy up discovering that Peters parents were sensibly away for the night. We agreed that these two looked like the sort of boys we wanted to force and decided to offer to play strip poker. Getting them to play was dead easy. We sat having a beer and C suggested a game of cards and Peter with a smile suggested strip poker. I am sure he did not expect us to agree but C said yes and suggested strip pontoon with us gambling clothes and taking them off if we failed to beat a dealer hand. In addition I suggested that we played until either one member of both sexes was naked or all of one sex and then the naked people had to give head. The boys were excited and did not seem surprised when I produced a deck of cards. They did not even ask to cut them and even agreed I could be dealer. We played the first hand fair and all lost to the dealer hand and then A suggested that only clothes should count not socks and shoes and we all agreed and removed our socks and shoes. This of course gave us girls an added advantage as we had bras on but no boy has ever commented on this I think because they know they have two bits to stare at. I decided that I preferred James to Peter so it was his cards I fixed. He only had four items of clothing on so three losing hands had him reluctantly pulling off his jeans to our amusment. I think that Peter had only lost once as had I while the other girls had lost a couple of hands. We had all removed our jumpers and when we lost the second hand had surprised the boys by removing our knickers. We played the hands slowly laughing and jeering as people removed clothing and the boys had no idea it was fixed. The next hand was played fair and James won but myself and A lost. I tugged off my knickers being sure to give the boys a flash of my fanny as I did so and allowing C to fix the pack. A also lost and off came her top and I saw that both boys were getting hard ons from the sight of our bodies. I decided we had to fix it, as I did not want A to get naked and serve Peter. Therefore I gave the boys fixed hands. Off came Peters shirt and he had a nearly hairless chest. James moaned when he lost and we made him stand chanting off off off as he pulled his pants off and stood naked. His cock was disappointing being soft but he had nice set of round balls and his bum was a real nice tight one. He sat blushing with us all laughing at him and C told him he could go double or quits on giving head until the game finished and he nodded. The next hand was bad for us girls as we all lost. Three of us had to remove our tops giving the boys a clear view of our tits while A pulled her bra off and sat boobs exposed smiling at everyone. James lost but seemed more excited by the sight of A's nice tits than his double session of head while Peter groaned when he lost and had to remove his jeans. The next hand was a worry for me because A went before Peter and could get naked first and he would escape. The boys of course had losing hands but of course we may not get to them. I lost and tugged my bra off and cupped my tits and asked James did he like them and hoped he would enjoy kissing them and he blushed and looked really embarrassed as the knowledge that we expected him to pay up sexually hit home. The other two girls won and then A asked for another card and I gave her a queen and she laughed and smiled and I knew she was all right. James went bust groaning as we teased him about four sessions of head and then Peter asked for a card and shuddered as he got a ten and was bust. He pulled off his pants and he had a longer and more excited cock with another nice bum around the back and a very hairless body. We teased the boys about giving head as they sat naked covering themselves up and then C told them they could try one hand double or quits on head sessions but if they lost they had to give head naked and let us play with them. They both agreed and of course both lost once more.

Therefore we had ten orgasms each to receive eight from James and two from Peter. First however we made them remove their hands and then we gave them a good grope and snog. Both got highly excited with all the cockteasing but we did not want them to fire. Then A suggested we try something new and told the boys that while on of them paid up by going down the other was going to lick her boobs. The boys were too far-gone to object. A went first and told James it was time for him to go down while Peter renewed his love affair with her boobs. She lay down with Peter on one side his head in her boobs while James was pushed between her legs. It was a beautiful sight as she lay skirt up being pleased by two boys and we could see their bums wiggle as she moved around and they tried to bring her off. After A C enjoyed double pleasure but made the boys swap around so that she had Peter on her muff. B was next and she changed then around but made Peter crouch over her and lean down to her tits so she could fondle his hanging balls and upright cock. I did the same but it was James balls I had in my hand. A had her seconds and made Peter lick her off as we reversed the boys around. I enjoyed them again and like the others found James a softer and quicker learning licker than Peter. After that we still wanted more the effect of the alcohol and we made the boys lie on the ground and mounted them and we all enjoyed them once more. This paid off Peter's debt but not James and we told him he and his friend had satisfied us for now but we wanted our other six from him soon. He nodded and agreed and giggling we ordered a taxi to get us home. However while we waited for the taxi we cockteased the two boys and snogged them and A and B made James come hoping I think that would make him more inclined to pay up. Actually I have found that virtually all men pay up on sexual forfeits. I think this is because my friends and myself have always been careful just how tough to make them trying to take the man one step beyond what he wanted. For example if you force a man to spend three nights as your mouth slave he will do so but insist on twenty and you get nothing. In fact the only man who have backed out have been a few at sm clubs who of course actually demand to be in charge even though you are beating them and a few e mail slaves. We left and I know James left at virtually the same time as us and I imagine Peter wanked as soon as we had gone and I have to say I did so before I went to sleep.

We gave James a night off and then forced him to come to C's house and strip for us and then lie on her bed and be mounted by us as we all took double pleasure from him and cockteased him until he was so frustrated he wanked for us. He did the same the next night and then on the Friday. I still did not have a boyfriend so I invited him to invite me out and naked he did so. We went to a concert and snogged and groped both being very free with our hands and on the way back we stopped in the graveyard. I removed my knickers and he lay down and let me mount him and he licked me off and then in thanks I sat on his chest unzipped his cock and sucked him off before making him give me seconds. It was an odd date for me because he was either a boy (slave) or a man (date). So while I had him I also blew him and at that stage I did not really enjoy giving head to a guy (later on I got to enjoy the power of a man helpless in my mouth but that was later at university). We had a second date but I could not cope with mixing up my sexual models so politely dumped him onto B who had a few dates with him. My skill then at picking men was shown by the fact I went with Dave who was an anal fetish and when I refused to let him stick it up my bum had me the next time from behind and tried to slip it up without me noticing. It really hurt and that was that with him. The next night I took it out on Dan at C's house and after he had served us as usual with his tongue and been cockteased and wanked we made him turn over and stuffed several items up his bum making him whimper. It did nothing for him or to be honest us and it was only later I realised how anal sex is great to receive for some men and hated by others. In fact looking back I have to say I am amazed by how innocent I was about men even though I had been sexually active with many men.

DD

No comments: