Thursday, July 02, 2009

DD u5 by DD

I have been asked to write down some of my experiences in femdom sex and allow some of my electronic friends to post them as they have enjoyed our e-mail correspondence so much. Usually I like to exchange stories and fantasies privately with similar people. Therefore I am posting this without my full name or address but these are my stories and I totally reserve the copyright so do not repost unless you get permission!

I want to carry on talking about university and forcing boys. After Darren for the rest of the term I owned Ian as my toy boy. Out of bed he was quite a dull lad but in bed he was my helpless playmate. It was with him that I finally learnt the truth of my sexuality. I realised I got off on sexual power as much as I got off on a tongue on my muff. I of course should have known this for years because it was always my wanking image! I knew I was not a lesbian or really bisexual even though given a choice I would rather lick a fanny than a cock (mind you I prefer to stroke a cock than a fanny as they are sexier and stronger). In bed with Ian I made him do things and did things to him for my amusement and to satisfy my urging for sexual power. I also experimented with him quite a lot as well. For example one night I made him dress as a girl and I had sex with him by sticking a large dildo in his bum and using the other end (did not get me off) and then to finish with I made him knell in the shower and I pissed all over him. I did a lot of cockteasing practice with him as I had seen how good the other girls were and though we had a few accidents when he came I was soon able to get and hold him right on the edge and learnt how to watch his cock and balls for the tell tale signs of orgasm. In fact I got so good I was able to make him come but by stopping just before he wanted all that happened was him moaning in frustration as his cock leaked down his cock. After that he stayed hard but was very sensitive for quite along time. For a couple of minutes he could only be rubbed quite gently or he had a proper coming but after that you could give him the works and he stayed hard and sensitive for ages. Several times this was how he was treated by me so by the end of the evening he was empty and had not come at all. As you can imagine I loved to get on him and ride him when he was in this state as he used to wiggle and moan in a lovely sexy manner underneath me and was keen to stop me resuming he took real care to lick my muff when I got bored of tormenting his cock in my fanny. Other evenings I did not let him come at all or even ignored his cock however always I got a nice load of good quality head.

For the rest of the term the girls grabbed three more boys but none were very good. Two could not get it up and the other while he got it up had a tiny cock and came fast and we could hardly cocktease him at all. In all cases it was the same D or H got them naked in their room and in we piled for the kill but none of them was kept for the night. Indeed after two of the kills Ian was called in the deal with the gang's frustrations and really suffered from some rough girl play. The trouble with Ian was out of bed he was dull with no sense of humour at all and during the Easter vacation I went on holiday to Spain with him and D for a week and by the end of the week we were seriously bored with him. Sexually it was fun to have him on demand and we did so every night but the rest was dull. For the last three days we kept him naked in the apartment and apart from sex ignored him. During the week a Spanish waiter picked me up when I was drunk and I got head off him first before giving him a session between my tits. He wanted more but left after I swore at him. The finale was of course Ian getting my tits clean and that bit at least was fun. The rest of Easter was dull and on my return I decided to drop Ian. I did not just drop him however but during the first week took him to a few feminist talks where I let an earnest very feminist girl called K take him over. She was skinny but small boobed and wore glasses and never any make up so I thought she would find him okay as she also had no sense of humour at all. While in the past I had swapped boyfriends over with other girls this was the first time I had done it in a blatant way. In the past I had dropped a boy then another girl had told the guy that so and so fancied him and being a male who needed his ego increasing the rest had happened. This time however having checked that K did indeed fancy him I told Ian that he belonged to her and made him go over and tell her so. However by the end of the term she had dropped him and he was dating another rather plump feminist I did not know.

Anyhow after a few days while I did not miss Ian's dull presence the fact I did not have him pinned to my fanny was annoying. That weekend I was told by D that some other girls had got a guy trapped and we went over and after an hour chatting with a pile more feminists got a go on him. His name was Oliver and he was a black guy with hardly any body hair and a cute face and a real tight round bum. His cock was not over large but he was circumcised and his balls were all empty and floppy. Not that I wanted his cock but D did as we got naked and got on him. He looked shattered as he had been tied to the bed all day and visited by over a dozen girls. However we quickly got him hard and then I enjoyed his tongue. He was tired but I had not been licked for ages and came fast and strong on him as D got on his cock and hammered away at him. I had been facing the wall but turned and made him carry on on my muff and rubbed D's tits and she got off on him. By then I was getting close again so I lent back on his face so he could not see anything apart from me and forced him to lick me off. He struggled a bit but as D got off him she squeezed his nuts so he knew he had to be a good boy. We then left him lying looking tired and quite sore for the next pair of girls. Unlike us this gang of girls did not go in for cockteasing but were much more brutal and up front. They grabbed their victim got him tied and naked and then stuck things up his bum until he promised to behave and then gangbanged the guy until he passed out. Then it was more bum play to get him in action again and then more gangbanging until he passed out and this carried on until even a really large object up the bum got no reaction. D and myself intended to return and have seconds from him but instead we ended up at a party that was full of dull men. Afterwards drunk we did go to the house but found that he had nearly a dozen girls waiting and laughing and we would have to wait for ages for a go so we staggered off.

On the way he passed a gang of the rugby boys including a lumpy guy who had mauled my bum and tits many times while I was with David. They called us sluts and demanded sex from us and a scene developed. Then lumpy unzipped himself and demanded I went down and blew him. I told him to f off but he grabbed my arm and twisted it with a laugh as D swore at him. His mates backed off as a rape charge was not really something they wanted to risk. However lumpy pushed me down laughing and hurt my knee. I was blazing mad but decided to show him what could happen to a guy so I pretended not to resist. His cock was small but fat as indeed he was and was already semi hard. However it went even harder when I grabbed it. I considered biting it off but decided that was to serious so instead I gripped it and when it was fully hard gave it a tremendous tug and twist and at the same time I slammed my fingers of my other hand as hard as I could into his balls. He screamed as I ripped my nails hard down and into his cock and then doubled over. I clambered up and then booted him right in the nuts to make him scream again. His friends seemed confused but D screamed rape and waved a broken bottle at them so they backed off swearing at us. They grabbed lumpy who was sobbing about the state of his cock saying it was bleeding heavily and dragged him away as D waved the bottle at them. D ended up in my bed and we sort of had sex. The next morning I was surprised when one of the rugby guys knocked at my door. He was another friend of David's and to my surprise had turned up to apologise for lumpy's behaviour. I think the rugby boys were worried about an attempted rape allegation and possible closure of their team as at first lumpy had threatened us.

The lad apologising was a large very muscular quite handsome guy if you could ignore his broken nose called Simon. We invited him in and heard him out and told him how disgusted we had been with his friend's behaviour. He apologised again and then D let her gown come open so he could see she was naked underneath. She did it up and told him I had been so upset she had stayed over with me and that we had decided to make an official complaint. Simon asked that we did not and D gave him a smile and said that as he had apologised we would not. She then told him it must be tough to have to apologise for his friend's behaviour and get nothing in return and again the gown opened. Simon blushed and D moved for the kill. She was not subtle she just moved and kissed him and told him he was attractive and she wanted him. I assumed she planned to tie him for the gang but instead she got him naked in my bed and urged me to join her. We made love to him for the whole morning. It was not really femdom loving just for him a very exhausting threesome with two eager bi-sexual girls. I mainly used his face while D reduced his cock to a red softie but he did have me several times during the orgy in various positions. Finally by lunchtime he could hardly move and certainly could not get it up so we let him go. His final comment was that he was useless for the afternoon game as was lumpy. In his case his cock was exhausted and in lumpy's case it was bandaged up. That was the only time we used Simon and it was a little odd as we did not treat him as a toy boy or as a man but as a quick easy screw.

This was not the only time either of us went with Simon however we never did him as a pair. During the rest of the term he several times chatted us up. He was a nice lad but I did not want to go with a friend of David's and D was also not really interested in a relationship. However at a party I went with him and gave him a blowjob and then he lay me down and went between my legs and got me off twice. Then he wanted to go all the way but instead I made him settle for a session with my hands and boobs and that satisfied him satisfactorily. As for D she went with him twice that term and both times it was an all night love in. D reckoned he was a good lover if a little rough and claimed to prefer girls even though I knew she preferred a toy boy.

DD

No comments: