Thursday, July 02, 2009

DD's femdom stories

I have been asked to write down some of my experiences in femdom sex and allow some of my electronic friends to post them as they have enjoyed our e-mail correspondence so much. Usually I like to exchange stories and fantasies privately with similar people as I do not like lurkers or guys who claim they want to be your slave and then when they fail they bombard you with spam! Therefore I am posting this without my full name or address but these are my stories and I totally reserve the copyright so do not repost unless you get permission!

To explain about myself and sex. I have used power a lot in sex as I find it nearly impossible to come from a dick inside so a man has to make me come with either his hands or much better his mouth (but hell I let him come then so fair is fair!). Also If you are reasonably attractive and on my good days I think I am a woman can carefully select her victim/lover to be a man who she knows will perform as required both in bed (submissive and attentive) and outside (a sensible adult - much harder to find I am afraid.). Also I am turned on by power over men not by pain or hurt so I am not a mistress at all but I like to think of myself as a woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. Anyhow the sort of men who want mistresses actually want to be in charge (try getting men to be an electronic slave ladies and you will agree!) While I am not anal my husband is (or he likes to be the women) and part of our regular lovemaking is with me as the man. However I find it difficult to get stimulated from a strap on. The situation is sexy but more is needed for both of us, as usually we do not come. Me because I am not physically excited enough and him because he only like coming with or for me (you see why I married him girls?). And yes we have tried various strap-ons and creams and no they did not work.

Anyway I want to write about my life history of forcing men, as this seems to be the turn on! It would take ages to write it all down in some sort of diary and also to be honest some is now blurred particularly when I forced a guy when pissed or high. What I have done is place all the best incidents into true-life stories and then post them to friends to enjoy. I have not publicly posted them because of a few jerks that enjoy flaming women while hanging out on femdom boards (The logic of that escapes me!)

My first experience of forcing was when I was in sixth form and myself and three friends picked up a boy a bit wimpish who hung around us and experimented and teased him. We did not have full sex with him but he was certainly used for everything else and we used him to experiment on with every kinky idea we could think of or heard about. That lasted nearly eighteen months and during that time we played with other boys as well. It was in sixth form and with these girls that we perfected the strip poker game and several lads suffered during and after such a game (In fact I have used strip poker many times as a way of getting a boy to serve. I have never played a fair game of strip or sex poker in my life!). After that I went to college and I took part in quite a lot of gang attacks/ pick ups/jokes on boys, many of which went into full gangbangs. I was part of one of several all girl crews operating on the campus reclaiming the night we called it! And we used the excuse of feminism to force many boys to serve us! I also had a large number of one to one relationships many based on my power with boys as that was my major turn on. I was also raped by a boy (I wanted a sub toy he wanted to be in charge and raped me thinking it was a sex game!) At the time I believed it was my fault and later and more worryingly by a woman (She was a friend we got drunk. She used me and I felt seriously dirty) so I know playing power games can backfire. In fact I was hit a couple of times and had my top ripped off and my tits bruised and one of our crew was stripped and assaulted in revenge by several boys (and yes we got our own back as well!) during our reclaim the night times.

It was a college that I learnt how to control and pick up the right sort of men. Since college I have had various relationships some more sexual than others. (Sex is maybe 50% of a relationship even then if the rest is not right the sex is wrong!) That’s me anyway! My husband knows I use the net for mind sex and does not mind as long as it is electronic. (After all if I get turned on it is him I screw! My religion and I believe that marriage is for life but life is hopefully a long time so flirting keeps it fresh particularly if you never meet who you are flirting with!) As I still keep in contact with some of the girls I knew then everyone is going to have false names or just letters. I will try and be as truthful as possible but may exaggerate if it turns me on (or makes my guy horny when I read them to him).
DD

No comments: