Thursday, July 02, 2009

DD s6 by DD

I have been asked to write down some of my experiences in femdom sex and allow some of my electronic friends to post them as they have enjoyed our e-mail correspondence so much. Usually I like to exchange stories and fantasies privately with similar people. Therefore I am posting this without my full name or address but these are my stories and I totally reserve the copyright so do not repost unless you get permission!

After we had sold Dan you would have thought a boy would have to be mad to challenge us to a game of strip poker particularly as I cheated every game for us so we would always win. But amazingly at a party A and I were challenged to a game by a group of four boys. We were not keen because they were slobs apart from one handsome slim lad with long blond hair and blue eyes. His name was Mark and he was quite a dish with a nice tight round bum as well. In fact both A and I wondered what he looked like naked. Of course A decided that if we were to get him naked we wanted more than just a flash. A told the boys we would play but with a twist. This was that we played boys against girls until one sex was naked. Then if the girls lost she would play three hands against me and every losing hand meant the girl gave each boy a blowjob. If the boys lost they played off in pairs and then the losers played again best of three hands. The loser of all this had to go on three dates with her and three dates with me where they did exactly as they were told. As well as this all the boys had to spend an hour at the party naked and do a streak while the final loser spent the whole party naked and let girls kiss and grope him as well as do a striptease and grope show for an all female crowd later on. This amused me greatly as the thought of all four being naked was funny but even better was the idea of them playing to avoid having to do as we wanted. The boys instantly agreed and soon we were in a side room and ready to play. We agreed the deal would swap over before starting so the boys went first and we lost and off came our shoes. Then I had a deal and the boys lost theirs. It was actually quite easy to fix the game with split deals but it did mean that half the deals were fair. After six hands we had won four and the boys two. Therefore the boys were all naked above the waist while we were nearly fully dressed. Then the boys had the cards and we lost our tops and Mark commented he was sure we would drop out. A laughed and told him no way. As we had won all on our deal I played it fair and we lost and so had to remove our vests as well. One of the boys complained that as we had bras on we had an extra item of clothing and he was one of the few boys to ever complain about this. A shut him up by leaning forward and flashing her boobs and asking did he object to having such lovely things soon to be available. Available they soon were as the boys won again and I wondered if they were fixing the cards. Still we both pulled our bras off and I saw all the boys seemed excited as they got a good look at our tits. Soon we had a good view of their erections as I fixed the next hand and off came their jeans. It was their deal next and I was worried that A and myself could soon be in just our knickers when we got an ace and a ten and won. Off came their underwear to our amusment and A reminded them what happened next. All four sat with their hands covering their groins until A jeered at them and reluctantly they moved their hands. At first I was very disappointed because Mark seemed to have a small cock. Then I realised it was not that his cock was small but that his nuts were massive. He had the largest set of balls I had seen up to then. They were big and plump and did not really hang down but bulge out from him. I did wonder how he could bear to wear tight jeans with these squeezed in them. By comparison the other three were not over exciting even though the ugliest boy had the largest cock of the lot. Of course A and I wanted Mark for the forfeits so I offered to deal the play off hands. The boys agreed and to their disappointment A and myself replaced our clothing before we started. It was real power kick to deal the cards as the boys tried to play and win and not serve us. To make it much worse A was making sarcastic comments about their cocks and bums and also making suggestions about what her boy would do on her dates. These were all very disgusting and humiliating for the boy. I joined in by discussing the all girls' party the loser had to attend and who to invite and all four boys seemed terrified about being the one. I set it up so ugly big cock played off against Mark. Then I let Mark win the first game and I thought ugly big cock was going to cry. I for a moment considered having him instead and now would but instead I let Mark lose the next two hands and when ugly big cock finally won he punched the air with joy.

As for Mark he seemed resigned to his fate and that made me determined to break him. Of course the boys first had to leave our playing room naked and spend an hour exposed. We grabbed their clothing and bundled it away from them and told them to get out and worried they did so. Their appearance with hands in front of their groins got a laugh and soon all four were standing being laughed at their backs to a wall and their groins covered. They stayed like this for maybe fifteen minutes and then a few girls went over and teased them more. I think ugly big cock was rude because these girls left and returned with several buckets of water and threw them at the boys and then chased them around the party laughing as they did so. Most of the girls joined in and it was me who tripped up ugly big cock and pinned him down for a group grope. For the next thirty minutes the boys were pinned exposed and girls groped their privates at will. As this was going on most of the other males made themselves scarce but a few joined in the laughter. Ugly big cocks cock was popular with a large group of girls I did not know and they really pumped him until he spurted and then they just carried on until he came again. After an hour the boys should have been free apart from Mark but the girls with ugly big cock refused to let him go and a curvy girl called D held his nuts tighter and tighter until he agreed to go off with them. They took him off to the room we had played in and it was two hours before he was let go and by then he could hardly walk.

Mark of course had to stay naked and on his own for the next hour he was groped and snogged by over a dozen girls. The size of his balls caused great amusment and then one of the girls wanked him off so see if they went smaller and they did not to the watching girls’ amusment and to his humiliation. Then he had his nuts painted before suffering a lot more forced snogging. He ended up pinned to a sofa with a couple of girls playing between his legs and one fixed on his lips. By then it was dark and in the darkness more was done to him and several of the girls made him kiss not their lips but their tits. I was drinking and dancing with another guy and watched this with amusement until this guy dumped me for some vodka. Then ugly big cock was released to great amusement and I had to get his clothing for him. I was feeling very randy so went and sat on the sofa and when Mark's face was free asked if he wanted to walk me home. Desperately he agreed so I pulled him up and handed him just his jeans to put on. This he found hard as he was erect and also as he tried to put them on he had his bum pinched several times. Finally I pulled him away and got him outside wearing just his jeans. He looked dazed as any man who has spent an evening being brutally groped would be. It can be a real shock for a man to discover girls are not sweet little things that giggle and do as a man wants. Mind you some of the girls’ behaviour had shocked me but then I was still a little naïve. I made it worse by unzipping him and tugging his cock out and making him walk along with it in my hand. He was hot and hard in my hand as we walked along with him still dazed but able to perform. I steered him off into the countryside and he did not object. When we were in a more private bit I pulled his jeans down and made him lie on the ground. Then I tugged my jeans and knickers off and got on him and gripped his cock and demanded head. Mark was very confused and it took sometime to direct him to the right bit of my muff to get me off but soon he had my muff tingly and I came nicely on him. I then sat on him and rubbed his cock and played with his nuts.

He was lying under me and soon he was moaning as I teased him. I was just playing but decided to make him come and then remembered him staring at my boobs. I got off him and removed my top and then my bra and reminded him how he had liked the sight of my tits. I demanded he licked them and he did so and was much nicer on them then he had been on my muff. I wondered about making him do my fanny again but decided to get him off first and made him stand. I cupped my boobs together and wiggled so his erection was between them with his big nuts touching my nipples (very erotic) and told him to gently rub himself off. Mark did so and quickly he was moaning and then sobbing as he was forced by me to come. Again it was a real power kick as I knew he did not really want to come and also that his cock was quite sore from all the playing at the party. When he came I pushed hard against him so I could feel his balls with my nips as they wiggled in their sacs. This was very exciting so as soon as he had come I grabbed his nuts and pulled him to the ground and mounted him and rammed my muff into his face. He was still moaning in orgasm as I forced him to start licking and as he did so I used my other hand to get the last bits out of him. When he started to sob I slowed on his cock in case he bit me and rubbed it as he did me stopping him from fully going soft. After a very nice orgasm I made him sit up and lick my tits all over and again he did that so well he got me excited so I made him do my muff for a third time. Afterwards feeling naughty I dressed but kept his jeans and instead gave him my bra and knickers and made him dress in these. Dressed like this I then made him walk me home and he looked terrified at this but did it. When we got to my house he begged for his jeans but instead I stuffed his wallet and keys into the front of his/my knickers and sent him on his way.

The next day A was annoyed at me as she had been left without an orgasm. I told the gang all about Mark and how good he was on boobs but not on muff duty. C commented that Dan was good on muff kissing so we should do them as a pair. I felt a rush in my fanny at that and knew Mark and Dan would hate it. Of course therefore it had to go ahead and that night I played with myself and came three times thinking about it. The next night it was on as Mark had agreed to see A as their first date. You may find it amazing that a boy who had suffered as he had would agree to pay up as if he had not we could do nothing but as I have written before most men do. I think it is the excitement all men feel about a sexual situation as well as their pride that makes them do it. All I can say is that a woman would not pay up and if a man does then he is really easy meat.

We went to C's house and Dan turned up first and we got him naked and then we did his face and nails and painted his nuts before dressing in him in an old torn black semi see though nightie of A's and we then cockteased him as we waited for Mark to turn up. Mark did right on time and A and myself answered the door to him. He looked embarrassed and worse when I asked for my bra and knickers back. He handed then to me and told me rather cutely that he had washed them. I thanked him and told him it was good they were clean as he was wearing them and told him to get naked and put them on. He looked horrified until A pinched his bum and reminded him of his promise and then reluctantly he stripped naked. He did not like being naked and seemed pleased to get my knickers on. Of course they did not fit him and with his massive nuts inside they bulged out in a very obscene manner. We then took him upstairs and I wished I had a camera. He did not know about Dan who also knew nothing about him. The expression on the boys' faces when they saw each other was priceless. Dan was dressed in the nightie and having been cockteased had a massive erection meanwhile Mark was wearing my underwear. I thought Mark was going to be sick or run away but A pinched his bum and told him not to worry Dan was not gay just another play toy. I do not think her use of the word play toy made it better for him but he did not run away. C then told Mark we needed him to look sexy and produced the second old nightie. At that I yanked the knickers down making him gasp. C told him to get the underwear off and he did so and then naked we made him sit down and myself and A did his face and nails while B painted his balls and C cockteased Dan. When we had finished we got Mark to lie next to Dan and then for maybe fifteen minutes we played with both of them. Dan had a good sized cock that looked larger than Marks but when we measured them for our amusment and their humiliation both were the same size and both felt as thick as each other's. However in texture Dan's felt smoother and your hand slipped up and down it easier. Mark's cock also had a slightly larger head than Dan's and when erect his cock head was much redder. As for the balls it was no contest at all. While Dan to my mind had pretty round high balls Marks were nearly twice as big. They looked meaty and were hardly wrinkled at all. Inside you could easily feel the balls pressed up against the skin while Dan's were more difficult to find and fondle in their sacs. Mark's balls were massive but they were also attached more to the front of his body and that made them seem even bigger to us. Neither boy enjoyed our finger work particularly to their nuts and both blushed as we compared them to our amusment.

However humiliated they were a few minutes serious handwork had both moaning and ready to come. That was not our game plan and C produced a piece of sliced white bread and told the boys they had to kneel and wank onto it with the one to come last eating the bread. Both were so close they did not object and nor did they see the camera B had in her hand. Soon encouraged by us both were wanking away facing each other with Dan staring at my chest rather than Mark. Neither saw B taking photos as they wanked. I was pleased when Dan came first, as I knew he was more submissive than Mark but Dan had hardly finished when Mark came as well. C picked up the bread and ordered Mark to eat it and he shook his head. B then lent over him and showed him the camera and asked did he want to go public. He looked ready to cry and Dan did not help by telling him to do as we wanted or we would drop him right in it. Therefore faced with public disgrace Mark ate the bread retching at the humiliation several times as he forced it down. Then he begged for the film but B laughed in his face and told him only after he had paid up fully. By then I was so excited I must have had wet feet. I wanted to come and told the boys they were now going to perform I told them that Dan gave the best head while Mark was good on tits so they were going to work as a pair and get us off. A then made it worse by telling the boys to do their best because at the end of the evening one of them would have to do something really perverse before going.

I do not think that really registered because as she was speaking I was stripping naked and putting on a dressing gown. I got on the bed and ordered Mark to lie his face propped up on some pillows while I ordered Dan to lie the other way around. I then got on Dan's face feeling my muff against him as I did so and that nearly got me off. Then I pulled Mark so he was under my boobs and heard him moan as his body rubbed Dan's. Then Dan got busy and I gave Marks hair a tug to get him going. He did so and after less than thirty seconds of double pleasure I came. I would like to say it was a great orgasm but really it was only a nice orgasm as the pre sex had got me to excited to really work up to a major peak of pleasure. I got off the bed and was replaced by A and as she was pleased she was groping Dan's cock that was right under your face as you lent forward. As for Mark his groin was all exposed and soon he had myself and C rubbing away and playing with him. He got erect fast but we did not want him to come and cockteased him. Of course his lovely massive nuts were a real target as well and he had those pulled, squeezed and even licked by us. After A it was C and then B and then I had my second go. This time it took the boys longer to get me off and when they I it was lovely and I came gripping Dan's sexy but smaller nuts in my hand and I had to be really careful not to squeeze them to tight as I came in case it made him bite me but my orgasm was made stronger by the power I had totally over him. After the other three had enjoyed a second orgasm it was time for some more fun.

Mark was handed my bra and Dan my knickers and both boys were made to wank into them. We helped by sitting near them and letting them kiss our boobs as they wanked. Again Dan came first and we told him as a prize when he left he got his clothing while all Mark got was the now dirty bra and knickers to wear. Afterwards we wanted more sex but changed the game. This time I got on Dan's face while A got on Marks. We made the boys lick us off and as they did so rub the boobs of the other girl. Neither found this easy but after some threats and a few nut squeezes they did better and we both came before they did the same thing to B and C then myself and A went again but this time Mark got my muff. After that B and C did not want a go so we moved on to the last fun bit. We made the boys lie heads apart and then moved them so their groins were nearly touching and then demanded they wank. They did so but did not come even though B got a couple of good pictures. Therefore we helped and took turns. You played this game by gripping Dan's cock in your left hand and Mark's in the right and made them hump your hand. For a third time Dan came first with C and was declared the winner and allowed to dress and go.

This left us with a worried Mark. He was pushed on the bed and B told him he had a lovely tight bum and did he like anal sex. He nearly cried at that and begged her no. Of course it made no difference as C produced her last surprise. It was a medium sized black dildo she had stolen for the night from her mother's dresser. A had hold of Mark's nuts so he had to let her stick it up him even though it obviously hurt and then we forced him to pose for two final pictures before C removed it. We then decided to be nice to him and told him he could come. We got him on the bed and all played with him to get him off and he came with my boobs in his face and his cock being rubbed by A and C. This orgasm finished him off and he hardly moved as we repainted his balls and this time his cock as well and did his face up. Then we dressed him in my dirty bra and knickers and pushed him outside. He stood there dressed in my underwear in full view for a minute so broken was he before he staggered away. Of course with his clothing and the blackmail pictures we knew we could make him pay up all the forfeits as I will tell you next time.

DD

No comments: